Mom's Slippery Slope

Story Info
Progressive humping leads down Mom's slippery mound!
8.2k words
4.55
397.6k
458
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,890 Followers

WARNING: Negative annoying-mouse comments
will be exterminated with extreme preditorial!

The Risqué Writer's Rule

Some may decry the confections,
That are my tales for heads and hearts;
Yet despite their imperfections,
They also affect the lower parts;
Remember it's just erotica,
Never meant to be fine arts!

8==3~ [Have you read my thread?]

*****

Progressive humping leads down Mom's slippery mound!

Johnny's mother Rita was a raven hair beauty. A former dancer, she still did some aerobics to keep up her figure. Johnny had his dad's athletic build and was filling out nicely, in every way, as he was growing up. His parents were both two very attractive people. But, truth be told, they were not so much attracted to each other now days as when they had been when they were younger and grew up together.

Rita was quite happy with her husband Greg. Aside from his weekly Wednesday commute to the city, where he spent an overnight due to the distance, he was a good spouse and provider. They had been childhood sweethearts, and had never even thought of any other partner, ever. But now, however, the magic had finally worn thin in spots.

Johnny knew his mom and dad were happy with each other and that made him happy. He was a typical teen that lusted after anything half good-looking and wearing a skirt. But that didn't initially include his mom, though some gals her age did catch his imagination for masturbation. Usually they would be middle age movie stars or a neighbor like Mrs. Kandel; or his best friend's hot blond aunt, who live across town and frequently was visiting when Johnny was over too.

In fact, she was the reason Johnny had a hard-on at the start of this story. His buddy's aunt had been over and sunbathing by his friend's pool. Her untied top and the skimpy bottoms exhibited the fullness of her curves to the two boys, who peaked from a second story window down on her. Their kid cocks were cocked for action, spying on the middle age woman who displayed her charms unawares.

Johnny went home soon after. The image of the near naked lady was fresh in his mind. She had laid on her front most of the time, but when she would adjust the towel or take a sip of her drink, there was some breast exposed and even once, they had glimpsed her left nipple! This was imprinted on his memory; he only wished he had brought his dad's binoculars. He wondered if next time they might hide in the pool shed and get a closer peak.

When he got home the memory of that flash of mammary flesh that nickel's worth of nipple, the tantalizing tip of tit raised up his erection. So as he came in and was surprised by his mom greeting him with a big hug, his hard-on got squeezed between them. He was just the right height where his head would nestle into his mother's breasts and his dick was level with his mom's mons. Thus, his cock was crushed up against her crotch and his face mushed the pillows on her chest in the embarrassing embrace.

Embarrassing for Johnny, his mother found it amusing that her son had a stiffy. She knew it was likely just hormones, as he was just in the door when she clutched him, no time for that hug to roust his root. He must have come home with it already raised. Still she didn't mind, in fact she found it sweet that her son was growing into a handsome male. Indeed, he had grown quite a man-some handsomely long hard-on as she felt it mash against her pubic area. She had a moment's curiosity to see it grown; it was many years since she had given him a bath.

Johnny didn't want to hurt his mother's feelings by not hugging her; still he extracted himself quickly, so as to minimize the contact. He knew she had to be aware of his masculine arousal. He blushed bright red and mumbled, "Love ya too, ma!" before he broke the clutch, then sped up to his room. He wondered what his mom thought of his unexpected brush with her pubic area. She hadn't backed away or frowned or said anything disapproving, did that mean she liked it? Would she let him do it again?

Johnny reminded Rita of her spouse at that age, 18, he was almost the same age as when they two began to have sex. It was inevitable that they should start having intercourse early, in love with each other all their lives really, and both with high hormone levels and the intense curiosity of youth. Still, she thought that sex for them even at their tender age had been okay, since they were a committed and loving couple. They had been cautious though and Johnny was born after they had finished college and were married.

Tonight was a Wednesday evening. Greg would be staying overnight in the city as usual. Dinner was just quiet conversation, then Rita went to her bedroom to read and Johnny watched TV until his bedtime. He usually slept in his underwear, tee shirt and briefs. In this weather, you wouldn't need pajamas and only a sheet, if that. Rita left her tank top and panties on too; the thin cotton did little to conceal her fit form and ample bosom. She had left her sheet off as well.

Her novel was a racy one with very steamy love scenes. Those kind did get her damp and in the mood sometimes. If that happened on Wednesday, she would masturbate since Greg would be in the city overnight. Tonight was shaping into one of those evenings of solo sex. Her thoughts segued into thinking about if her son masturbated and what he looked like when he did. Not just his cock, but how his face looked when he came. She always found that expression of a male having an orgasm to be a most beautiful sight. Would he look like his dad when he spouted? Was his cock going to be as substantial as his father's, when Johnny was full-grown? She wondered.

Johnny turned off the TV and thought about the day. The highlight was the spectacular sunbathing display. But almost as good had been the hot hug he had given his mom when he came home. He decided to masturbate to the fantasy of his buddy's blonde scanty clad Aunt, but his thought shifted to his mom. He stopped and considered where his imagination was leading him.

It made him very hot and excited; an adrenaline high surged through his body and made his thinking crazy. If his mother had made no objections, nor resisted his erect and erotic embrace of earlier, perhaps she would not mind another. Perhaps she might welcome it; who knew - only one way to find out! Crazy thinking like that. Then he got and up followed his nose, or rather his nozzle, to his mother's bedroom. He could see by the light that she was still up, well so was he, in more ways than one.

He knocked. Rita heard the tapping and glanced at the clock. "Come in Johnny, but it's past your bed time . . ." She pulled the sheet over her for propriety, though she wasn't usually this shy around her son. She wondered why she had acted so modestly. Johnny stepped in to the room then went to the side of the bed. Rita realized that he was hard again; her nipples raised themselves with a mind of their own in a feminine response to a male arousal signal. She was glad the sheet covered her breasts.

"Okay, young man, what do you want?" the pretty mother asked.

"Could we just snuggle and huggle? Like when I as little?" Worth a try, he thought, sympathy - mothering instincts ploy usually works if you haven't been caught with the proverbial "hand in the cookie jar" lately.

"You're not so little anymore, I've seen you working out with your weights in the basement, kiddo! Nice muscles, too. But if you want some 'snuggle huggle' for old times' sake come here. But only for a couple minutes, its bedtime remember." Rita opened her arms for her son, expecting a chaste embrace. 'Though with that stiffy, I wonder if it will be as innocent as when he used to do the same cuddle all those years before he had entered puberty,' she thought to herself.

Johnny climbed on to his mom's bed and into her arms, but he surprised Rita by climbing between her legs as well. She had expected a side-by-side clench; this was her baby back in the saddle again, like when he had been very young. Only now he was very hung, but it was not limp, he was prodding her with his rod right where its raunchy rucking had the most arousing effect on her physiology. She accepted the position as a fait accompli and wrapped her arms around him.

"Comfy - cozy - drowsy - dozy now?" Rita used the old baby talk phrases they had used when he was a little boy, still sucking his thumb. Johnny responded by nodding and smiling and then kissed her. They were not unaccustomed to kissing on the lips, but Rita sensed something different this time coming from the body language of her son. For one thing he was rubbing the prominent log of his condition in a very suggestive manner on her, while she was in a position of open legs and open mind to where this was leading. She was positive she knew the target, it was herself.

Rita wondered if she should say something for it was certainly inappropriate for her son to be humping on her, yet she hesitated. First she thought - what if he really is unaware of what he is doing - would she want to embarrass him to death. She realized that was silly, of course he knew - he had arrived with a hard-on. Still she hesitated, because she liked it. It feed the masturbation momentum between her legs. After all, she thought, she had her tee shirt and panties on, covered by the sheet and Johnny was wearing his jockeys and undershirt too. No way could he tell she also as turned on.

On top of his mom, Johnny did know she was turned on. He could feel her hard nipples even through three layers of fabric they stood out so much. Her legs akimbo said that she was accepting of his advance by position and her continued being spread in spite of his prodding prick was also a give-away to her own mood of erotic stimulation. And was there hint of counter movement to a brush of his penis against her pubes?

Rita tried to keep her hips still but the sensation had been too much to ignore. She found herself making fractions of inch shifts to react to her son's slow gentle pressure, a tiny stroke movement. "What got my baby all excited today, that your little stiffy won't go down?" At this acknowledgment of his erection created a moment of tension in Johnny, in fear to if his mother would finally show a negative response to his 'surreptitious' humping, and he deflated somewhat. He decided to be open about the peep show he had shared looking at his chum's Aunt; after all, they had not done anything terribly naughty. So he related to his mom the afternoon's delightful sight.

"Any other reasons you got a woody tonight?" His mother prompted.

"Y..yes . . ."

"What?" she whispered and smiled at him because she knew the answer, she knew she was the answer.

"You . . . " her son said in a soft breath, and pushed against her pubic bone with his boner.

"I know . . . it's okay, I know about young boys and their needs. You have hormones and get horny all the time, that's natural. You do masturbate don't you? That's the way you should relieve yourself."

Johnny was making his humps longer; his cock rubbed the vee of her crotch. All the adult talk about sex as getting to him. He did his best to answer his mother's question clearly, rather than grunt an agreement. "Yes I jerk off, mom. I do it at night to help me get to sleep. Will you help me get to sleep, tonight?"

The image of her son jacking his meat was an electrical charge to her genitals. She made a mental step toward indiscretion. "Sure Baby, you need to 'snuggle huggle' with mommy and cuddle cradled 'tween her legs 'til you puddle on mommy's tummy and go sleepy bye?"

The baby talk was more than he cared for, but Johnny liked the sound of the term puddling and couldn't help being triggered by her loving accepting tone. His prick gave big ballooning throbs as it gushed semen. Rita felt the tightening of her son's grip and the extra pressure at her groin. This lit up her own loins and she had a little lightening strike of a climax. She hoped that Johnny had not detected that she too had popped off a cum.

But Johnny could tell, her breathing first quickened, then caught, then slowly expelled. He laid his head on her breasts, and she stroked the top of his head as they rested. Eventually they both fell asleep in that position, the wet from Johnny's squirt was soaked though all the layers of clothe to her skin. In the morning, it was a stiff and sticky reminder of a strange evening of erotic interplay between mother and son. Neither regretted the night, but in silence, they returned to the day's routine.

Nothing was said for a week. Rita was silent as she did not want to admit the fun she had had, for fear of Johnny wanting to repeat the incident, not that she couldn't handle him; it was herself she was unsure of. She thought to let sleeping dogs lie. Johnny did not raise the subject for fear of hearing bad news, like if his mom said they should never do that again. But now it had been a week. He thought no news is good news, and interpreted her silence as acquiescence.

He had come home from school and hugged her tight with a hard-on, it was Wednesday. She had hugged him back and let the naughty contact continue. It was Wednesday. At his bedtime, he knocked on her bedroom door. She knew he would, it was Wednesday, Greg as in the city. She told him to enter and opened her arms . . . and legs. Her son saddled up once more, it was Wednesday.

This evening he was wearing only his underpants, the length of his erection making the head peek out past the elastic. Rita had only her scanty panties on but the sheet was already pulled up to her neck. "Wanna cuddle and puddle please?" Her son's plaintive plea warmed her heart and pussy with the thought of another mutual masturbation session. She hadn't thought about it before hand, had not planned to have her son back in secret in her bedroom, with her husband gone to the city. She hadn't dared to hope for an encore, but she instantly welcomed the unfolding replay of incestuous stimulation.

Johnny could tell his mom was more than happy to see him. Her entire demeanor was open and eager and inviting. He clambered between his mom's limbs and arranged himself so that he was aimed at the valley his mother presented to him for hunching. He managed to get the top of the sheet down to the edge of her nipples and felt the cushion of her warm skin against his chest. His thick prick rocked up and down on the delta of her mons. He could feel Rita working her hips sideways to guide him over her clit and then to be centered in the damp groove of her love pit.

Rita was enjoying the pleasure of the moment too much to consider the greater consequences of their actions. It had been a progression of the evening to a moment evidently both were too hyped to let pass. They were remembering the sweet moment of last week and hoping for duplication this evening. Now the time had come to pass for them to once more come together, when they would pass the time cumming together, and keep secret unto themselves of what passed between them.

Her clit buzzed from the cushioned and indirect drubbing her kid's big hunk was giving it. It wouldn't be long now, not only the banging of her child's body on top of her but the fact that it was her sweet baby boy she was giving such an exquisite ecstasy to was a high. She was sure that this was better than any desert she could ever make for him, this was more his true heart's desire, to cum on her. What better a dish to serve than herself, her delight in the very sharing with him of her femininity; as well as her maternal side at the same time? Then the lightning bolt struck and her body convulsed as love and lust united into her yearning aching hole she had for her son. Her body she gave to her son in surrender as she was climaxing from her son's physical assault.

No subtle climax this, as his mother bucked under him. Unfortunately, the chafing of the waistband had offset the nice feeling and while hard and as long, he was not close to giving any sap from that branch. "Can I take off my underpants, mom? The edge is cutting into my dick." He began to do so even before seeing her nod permission to get naked with his mother. The white shorts slid over the slender hips of the youth, as his member was finally exposed to the eyes of his mother.

Rita was pleased with the appearance of her son's package; he measured up to Greg already, a real pussy pleaser. "Okay, sweetheart, I don't want you to get sore." She steadied him as he made an awkward effort to divest himself of the briefs. She wanted to help him get his jollies too. She a not a cock tease, and her partner's pleasure was a responsibility she took seriously. Even if she was messing around with her own son! She reasoned that she still had her panties on and the sheet was between them yet as well.

But now the sheet had slipped down and Johnny was enjoying the feeling of his mother's nipples pressing directly to his smooth chest, a sensation his mom was enjoying too. Johnny could tell that his mother was fully into the experience. Her tits felt fabulous under him and his cock's freedom to roam up and down the slope of her lightly covered tummy was a dream cum true. Yes, he was going to cum soon too. She had cum and now it as his turn. He humped and hunched and clutched and rubbed and bumped and finally his backside began to bounce rapidly as the approaching culmination of the night's agitation began to boil in his balls.

Rita loved the feeling of her son's penis throbbing on her belly as he spilled a growing globule of goo on her abdomen. The nastiness made her head swell and a big spark jumped across her thighs as she came again with her darling boy. She looked at the crumpled sheet with a hefty dollop of the kid's cream. Puddled on her stomach was the evidence of their naughtiness. Rita took off the sheet and hugged Johnny to her; they played kissy face, still in silence.

He lay now mid her legs once more, her panties the only barrier between them. But both were made sleepy but the simulated sex, and the late hour. Once more in the morning, there was mostly silence between them. But it a happy silence punctuated with long sloppy kisses with hints of tongue. They went ahead with the week as customary to all what was typical and expected. But there were long hugs and soft kisses when dad as not around. Yet, nothing more was done until Wednesday night, when Greg was in the city.

Johnny saved the trouble of having to remove his briefs by coming into her bedroom naked. She had left her door open, no need to knock. She wore her panties but no top, no sheet, no shame, but some last will to only masturbate together and not to give into the lust she was feeling flooding her whole being. Now a bit more practiced and agile Johnny climbed to mid-legs and took his rigid meat in hand, ready to mount his momma. Her graceful arms guided him to a point-to-point embrace. Nipples and navels, lips and hips matched up, her legs unfolded to their widest; his penis was a bruiser against her pussy.

Johnny could feel the dampness in crotch of his mother's panties as his peter sought to find the entrance. The fabric stretched but held as the knob of her son's battering ram made like a spear point, trying to rip the cloth and pierce her vagina. He was picking up on his mom's lubrication and was actually beginning to slide on the silky material so that it rubbed all the way up to her clitoris. They kissed in a frantic passion, trying not to break the taboo both wanted to. The whole thing was getting dangerous as their connection got sloppy slippery and their jouncing made their genitals play hide and seek together. His dick was seeking her place to hide in.

Suddenly, the panty fabric twisted together and let the thrusting meat of the lust driven youth gain the rim of her vagina, the hot pink flesh sucked at the piss-hole and underside of the purple bulb. The slick shiny lubrication smeared the length of his sawing tool. It was too much for Johnny, who had been riding the edge too long to hold back. Rita realized that he had gone over the edge and she felt him contract several times as he squirted the hot jism onto her cunt. This was her cue to cum too. Again the jolt passed through her entire being as if she was being resuscitated after cardiac arrest, only this was a new life of loving her son in a very special and secret way.

oediplex
oediplex
2,890 Followers