Mom's So Hot! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,296 Followers

“Uhnnn......yesss...oohhh....unnngh....” she groaned as he began to pump her, starting with slow strokes that bottomed out deep inside her womb.

“OHH YEA, GIVE IT TO ME!!!! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!!!!!!” she cried as her legs slid up his thighs and wrapped around his back, gripping him tightly. They began to push and pull against each other, her pussy grabbing at his cock as it slid in and out. Her slick juice coated his cock, their movements beginning to work with each other. Dad began driving into her with his dick, the thick rod probing deep inside her.

“Your pussy is so hot, Rita!” he called out to her, her pussy lips milking his cock as he began to pump her. “I'm not going to be able to hold back to long!” Her pussy sucked at him as he pumped her hard and long. They began moving in sync, her slick juice running out over his balls as they slapped wetly against her ass. Their motions took on a frantic pace as they started to slam their groins against one another, moaning out in pleasure.

“Ohhhh....DAD...Yea...That's it....Yea....Ohhhh...Yea....OHHhh!!!!!” Rita groaned out as she raised her ass up off the bed to meet his thrusts over and over and over. They clutched and grabbed at one another, hurling their hips at one another at a frenzied rate, their bodies obviously about to boil over.

“Ohh Christ I'M Gonnnaaa Cuummmm!!!!!” Rita yelled, her hips flailing wildly up at Dad.

“OOHHHHH....I....I'M.......CCUUUUMMMIIIINNNNGGG!!!” Rita screamed, thrashing violently under Dad. “I'm Cuummmiiing Alll Overrr Youuuu!!!!!!” Dad continued to hammer into her as she threw her head back, her body stiffening as her pussy convulsed around him in climax, the juice pouring out all over his dick. He was slamming into her hard now, her grunts and groans screaming out as his dick sawed in and out of her.

“Unnnngh, Ohhh, Rita, I'm going to explode!!!” Dad moaned. “Cum with me Rita....Cum with me!!!” he yelled, burying the full length of his cock deep inside her

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!” They screamed together, climaxing together, his cock dousing her insides with mighty blasts of cum, her pussy dumping loads of slick juice all over his cock. He began to pump her again, his dick spewing load after load deep inside her, as her luscious body trembled beneath him. As the last spurt shot forward inside her, Dad fell forward, collapsing on top of Rita. They kissed and hugged, languishing in the final tingles of their mutual orgasm as Dad's dick started to deflate and retract from Rita's gooey slit.

“Oh Dad....that was the most incredible love making that I have ever had.” she told him, pulling his head toward hers and kissing him deeply. “You were amazing!” Dad kissed her back, holding her tight, their bodies still wrapped around one another.

“You are so sexy, Rita! You drive me crazy!” he told her as they squirmed against one another. They stared into one another's eyes for a while, Rita running her hands through his hair as Dad caressed her up and down. They suddenly stopped, looking deeply at each other, they slowly brought their open mouths together in a deep, soulful kiss! The kiss went on and on, both of them slowly grinding their mouths together. They must have stayed just like that, kissing deeply for several minuets. I could see Dad's dick, which was now lying mostly outside Rita's dripping trench, begin to twitch and come back to life. The kiss took on a more urgent pace, as a spark seemed to be lit between them again. Rita began rubbing her legs up and down Dad's ass as their tongues dueled with each other. Her hands slid down to his semi limp cock and she began to rub him, eliciting moans and groans from his mouth, his cock slowly regaining hardness.

“Oh, Dad, I want you again.” she whispered to him, kissing him deeply and sliding her legs over his body. “I want you deep inside me again!” She grabbed his growing cock in her hands, rubbing the fat head against her drenched slit.

“Unnnggghh, you feel soooo gooood!” she moaned, kissing him deeply again. “I want you to make love me! I want you in me! MMMMMM” she moaned kissing him again, pushing the head of his cock into her pussy. Semi hard, his cock filled her, Rita groaning as she felt him expanding inside her hot cunt. His cock grew inside her, pushing its way deeper and deeper. Rita grabbed his ass, pulling herself up and swallowing more of his cock into her canal, both moaning as he sank deeper inside of her. She arched her back and pushed out her chest, the sight of those huge mounds being thrust up at him causing him to groan.

“OHH..Yea....John.....Ohh....Unnnnnnggg.....yes
.....so...good.....so...good...make love to me John...please!!!” she urged him, her body beginning to move against him. They started to move together in slow, deliberate thrusts, reveling in the feelings that were coursing through them. Dad gently thrust his extended cock in and out of Rita's hot box as she raised her ass of the bed to meet each of his thrusts, each of them moaning in rhythm with their jabs.

“Ohhhh John.......Ohh....its..ssooo.goooooood....I...I.. never.....felt...like...this!” she moaned, keeping pace with him as she raised and lowered her ass off the bed.

“Oh Rita..you have ...no idea...what you do to me!!” Dad groaned as he maintained a steady, slow pace, sawing his thick cock in and out of her slobbering twat.

“Ohhhhh...Joohhnnnnn!!!” Rita moaned, pulling his face down to hers and locking her mouth onto his. “Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!” They continued to slowly fuck, mouths sliding across each others in a lustful, illicit kiss!

“Ohhh Joohhhhnn.....I can feel it........I'm...I'm....gonna..cummm.again!!!!!” she groaned as she drove her groin up at his.

“Yesssssssss....Yesssssssss........Yessssssss.....
cummmmming again!!!!!!” she screamed as her legs gripped around his hips tightly and she arched her back up off the bed, her pussy twitching uncontrollably around his dick. Dad reached down for her breasts, his fingers tugging on the erect nipples as she ground herself up onto him. She pressed up into him, her body climaxing as his cock lie buried deep inside her. Squirming on him, her orgasm ripped through her, the hot juice bubbling out of her slick opening, covering his swollen cock.

“Nnnnnggghhhhhh!!!!!!! Ohhhhh God Johhhhnnn!!!! I'm Cuuummminnngg Sooooo Muuccchhhh!!!!!” she mumbled, her body lost in a sea of orgasm.

“Oh God Rita!!!!” Dad screamed out, raising his hips to her, slamming into her with his thick cock. He drove up, his cock filling her as their bodies came together.

“Oh God...Your pussy is so hot!!!!!!” he screamed at her as she began to tremble again, another orgasm rifling through her. This set him off, lifting his hips at her, his cock throbbing in her as his cum raced out his body, flying into hers.

“Mmmmmmmmppphhhh!!!!!” Dad cried out, the climax pouring out of his cock. “Ohhhhhh Godddd....sooooo...hotttttttttt!!!!!!!” His cock spurted load after load as I could see him twitch over and over inside her. She threw her head back, shoving her body up at him, taking everything that he had to offer.

“Yeessssss, Yeesssssssss, Yeessssssssss!!! Ohhh, Joohhnnnn, fill meeee!! I wantttt alllll youurrrrrrr creaaaammmm!!!!” she cried, her back arched, her ass up off the bed as she clutched to him, her pussy convulsing madly around his cock. They both bucked and ground into each other, their bodies mashing against each other. Slowly their orgasms subsided as they slowly drifted back down on the bed. As they came down, she leaned up and kissed him a deep, slobbering open-mouthed kiss! He returned her kiss as their tongues caressed each other's, their heads swaying back and forth.

Rita broke the kiss and said, “Oh, God John.....It's never been this good!!!!! You made me cum so hard!! Kiss me!!” Their mouths locked on again for another deep, wet kiss as Rita's arms wrapped tightly around his neck and he wrapped his around her waist, pulling her tightly up against him. They lay there kissing and slowly rubbing their bodies together for as long as I could stand to watch. When it looked like they weren't coming up for air, I decided to leave and run my errands.

Chapter 5

When I returned about 45 minuets later I decided to park around the corner and sneak in to see if they were done yet. I decided that the best thing to do was take a peek in through the bedroom window, this way I don't walk in on something. Luckily, the bedroom window has a large bush planted in front of it, blocking it from the street. I snuck around the bush and carefully peered around the corner of the open window. Rita was standing at the dresser mirror combing out her long hair. She had obviously just come out of the shower and had changed into a bright yellow sundress. The dress was low cut and had thin straps around her shoulders with buttons down the front and a belt around her waist and it really struggled to contain the huge rack Rita possessed. The rest of the dress fit snugly around her waist and hips down to just above her knees. Dad was still lying on our bed, stark naked with his eyes closed, his dick lying flaccid on his thigh.

“C'mon, you better get up. They're likely to be home any time.” Rita urged my Dad gently.

“Hmmph.” Dad replied, not moving a muscle.

“C'mon.” Rita repeated, making her way over to the side of the bed, looking down at my Dad. Dad reached up and grabbed her hand, tugging at it gently.

“Stop it, you need to get up.” she giggled, pulling back on her hand.

“C'mere.” Dad said in a sultry tone.

“Yea, right. Your done for the day.” Rita kidded.

“Is that right?” Dad asked, teasing. “I'll show you who's done”

“AHHHHH!!!!” Rita squealed as Dad pulled her towards him, causing her to tumble over him and land on her back next to him.

“Done, huh?” he asked, as he sat up on one arm and reached around her with the other, drawing her close to him.

“Let me go, we don't have time for this” Rita chided. Dad looked down at her for a moment and then dove his head down towards hers, pressing his parted lips against hers in a passionate kiss.

“Uhmmmmm.” Rita moaned as Dad ground his mouth down against hers, his hands caressing her hip. Finally Rita put her hands up against his chest and pushed, breaking their kiss.

“Look who's not done.” Dad said, looking down at his crotch, his once limp dick having sprung to life and growing rapidly.

“OHHHH!!!” Rita exclaimed, looking down at his rapidly expanding member and then back up at him. “Your insatiable!” she said, reaching up and wrapping her arms around his neck. Dad lowered his head, sealing his open mouth against her waiting one in a fiery kiss. The kiss grew in urgency and before to long they were writhing on the bed, kissing wildly and rubbing their bodies together. Dad managed to loosen the belt to her dress and rapidly unbutton the front. He plunged his hand inside, grabbing a handful of her luscious tit, massaging it beneath the dress. He removed his hand and quickly spread the front of the dress, causing both of her huge tits to come spilling out of the front. He dove his head down, capturing one large mammary in his mouth and franticly sucking on it, then quickly moving to the other.

“OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Rita moaned. “GOD YOU GET ME SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!” Dad' erection was at full mast by now as he hovered over Rita, sucking at her huge globes like a man parched of thirst. He reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress, pulling it up her legs until her white silk panties were exposed.

“OOOhhhhhhhhh, get them off!!!!!!! Hurry!!!!!!!!” Rita groaned, lifting her hips up at him. Dad was too far gone to be gentle and instead grabbed a corner of the material in each hand and ripped them off her! He then lowered his hip onto hers, allowing them to be cradled between her outstretched legs and began sawing his erect dick up and down her wet slit.

“UUUHHHHHH!!!!!!” she moaned. “Get....GET INSIDE!!!!!! I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!” Dad pulled his hips back, lining up the head of his dick with the entrance to her steamy twat and with one plunge sunk his extended shaft deep inside her soaking canal.

“AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Rita moaned as Dad impaled her on his huge pole, sinking it to the hilt of her steaming crevice.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!” Dad moaned in obvious delight of the feeling of his dick buried deep inside her twat. He wasted no time as he quickly began to thrust his dick in and out of her drooling pussy.

“Oh, Yea.....Oh Yea...do it......do it!!!!!!!!” Rita groaned, rapidly wrapping her legs around Dad's hips and shoving her ass up to meet his thrusts, jamming her twat up onto his driving member. They quickly got into a fast paced rhythm, matching each other, thrust for thrust as they franticly fucked all over the bed.

“Ohhhhhh shhiiittttt!!!!!!” Rita exclaimed as she continued to ram her hips up and down at him. “It feels ssoooooo fuuccccckkkiinnngg gggooooooooooooddd!!!”

“Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Dad groaned, his hips flying up and down, his dick glistened with pussy juice as it sawed it way in and out of her soaping twat. The bed banged against the wall as they maintained their furious pace, locking theirs open mouths together, tongues dueling for control.

“OOHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Rita cried, breaking the kiss. “OOHHH SSHHHIITTTT I'M GOONNNAAAAA CUUUUNMMM!!!!!!” Suddenly she went rigid, clutching onto Dad for dear life as her pussy convulsed madly around his buried shaft.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHHHHHRRISSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!!” she wailed as her orgasm over took her and she began to seize and twitch uncontrolably beneath him. This may have been too much for him as he drove his dick in to the hilt and grabbed desperately at her hips.

“OOOOOOOHHHHHH SSSSSHHHIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!! HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!” He yelled as his shaft twitched inside of her, dumping his load deep inside her milking pussy. They continued to moan in unison, clutching and grabbing at one another, riding one wave of pleasure after another until it subsided and Dad collapsed on top of her.

“Oh God!!” Rita wheezed, trying to catch her breath as she wiggled her hips at his and stroked the back of his head. “You are just too much for me!” I felt like this might be a good time to make an appearance, so I ran back to my car and waited a bit for them to get their act together before making a rather loud return. I revved the engine as it came to a halt and ten banged the doors several times before making my way into the house. As I walked in Rita was coming out of the room with the baby, having changed out of the summer dress and into a flowered wrap around dress that fit her just as snugly. She had either forgotten or chose deliberately not to wear a bra because the extended nipples of each tit poked strongly through the thin material of the dress. I could hear the shower going in the bathroom, obviously my father washing the evidence of the day's activity away. The rest of the day went uneventful and we were joined by Mom eventually, who at the first opportunity pulled me aside, pumping me for anything I saw that day. I filled her in and she seemed to have a mixture of anger and delight at what happened.

At supper that night I mentioned how my little vacation was at an end and how I would be heading back to work. Dad joined in, saying how he needed to get back to the site tomorrow as well. I wondered how many times he planed to sneak home for a little afternoon delight and how long this whole mess would continue. We cleaned up after dinner and then Rita fed the baby and was about to put him to bed when mom asked if she could take him for a walk. Rita said sure and they loaded him in his carriage and off she went. I felt this would be a good time to go down to the basement and dig out the old bike and give her a quick tune up, maybe ride it to work tomorrow. I told Rita I'd be downstairs if she needed anything and she grunted at me as she finished cleaning up the kitchen. Dad decided not to go on the walk with Mom and had parked himself in the living room with the paper. I took one last glance at Rita, thinking to myself how hot she looked in that wrap-around dress, her tits bouncing up and down as she made her way around the kitchen. I went down stairs and dug the bike out, but it had about an inch of dust on it. I looked around for a rag to wipe it down with, but had no luck, so I went back upstairs. As I got to the top of the stairs I happened to see Dad walking into the kitchen, so I ducked back around the corner so he wouldn't see me. I figured they might talk about what happened today and give me an idea of where they though the whole thing may go. I looked around the open door and could see Dad just standing there watching Rita put things back in place on the counter. He walked up behind her and snuggled his hips into hers as he lowered his head and kissed her neck.

“Ahhhh.” Rita cried out. “Don't, he's right downstairs!”

“I know.” said Dad as he continued to kiss her neck

“Ohh, stop it.” she begged, her eyes half closing as the feel of his hot kisses started getting to her. As if unconsciously, she backed her ass up against his dick and began making slow circular motions against it.

“Uhmmm.” Dad groaned as he continued to assault her neck with his mouth. His hands slid up her sides coming to rest on her huge tits. She wiggled back against him, as he cupped her big, soft tits in his hands and ground his cock into her ass.

“Ohhhhhh, Goooodddddd.” she moaned as he mauled at her tits and then slid both hands inside the dress, rubbing her naked tit flesh and pinching the nipples. He stopped for a moment, grabbing the front of her dress and pulling it apart. Her huge tits fell out of the dress, exposing the hard nipple to the cool air. He quickly cupped them again, pulling and pushing them in all directions.

“Your....your not thinking....of ....doing it right here, are you?” she groaned.

“Unh-huh.” he replied, kissing his way across her shoulder.

“But...we could...get caught...” she moaned, her ass making bigger circles against his groin.

“Uhmm.” he moaned, releasing her tits and sliding his hands back down her sides until he reached the seam in the dress. His hands parted the seam across her thighs and then pulled it up over her hips, exposing the sexy black panties she had on.

“Christ John, you set me on fire!!!!” she moaned, jamming her ass back against him. He gathered the dress around her waist, the material caught in place between them, and then grabbed the waistband of her panties. In no time he worked her panties down over her hips and let them fall to the floor. He stepped back slightly, fumbling with his belt and then finally dropping his shorts to the floor. His cock sprang out hard and ready as he took hold of it and quickly stepped up between her widespread legs. With the intimacy of a lover, he quickly threaded the swollen head of his cock up into the waiting socket of her womanhood.

“Oh, Yes!!!!!!” she sighed as she thrust herself back at him at the same instant he rammed his cock up into her. Within seconds, they were furiously fucking. It was as if they couldn't get enough of each other as their bodies slapped together obscenely.

“Ohh, hurry, hurry, John, before they get back.” Rita urged him as she milked his slashing cock with the tight, clinging muscles of her cunt.

“Unh-huh. Unh-huh.’ he grunted, pistoning his cock into her as fast as he could. Dad kept pounding his cock into her as she thrust her round ass back at him, the sound of their slapping flesh filling the room. Then suddenly, Dad's cock lurched inside her and he grabbed her, clinging tightly as his cock went off inside her gulping cunt.

“Ohhhhhh Yeeessssssss, Ohhhhhhh Yeeessssss!!!!!” she blathered as her body began to shake and shudder through the throes of her own orgasm. “Fill me with your sweet cream!!!!!” As their bodies shook through the orgasmic attack that possessed them, they gripped onto one another, hanging on for dear life.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,296 Followers