Mom's So Hot! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,300 Followers

“OOOHHHH…..UGHHH….FUUCKKMEEE…..UUGHH….FUUCKKMEE….UNHH

…..OHHHH…….UUNNHHH……YOU…..UNNHHH….FUCKING…..BASTARD..

…..UNHHHHHH……FUUUCCKKMMEEEE!!!!!!!” she begged as he violently fucked her.

Then the tiny tremble exploded across her entire body and she stiffened once again and gripped Pete desperately. Her cunt erupted into another full-blown orgasm as she began to shake and shudder uncontrollably!

OOHHMYY!!! OOOHHHMYY!!!!! OOOHHHHHMMYYY!!!!!!!! OHHHHH……

SWEETJESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as the pleasure of her orgasm possessed her body once again!

She bucked wildly beneath Pete as she drove her twat tightly up against the root of his shaft as her continued to drive his dick into her with wild abandonment! Then, after several moments when the intensity of her orgasm should be abating, I could see the level of pleasure begin to build again as Pete continued to fuck her! It was growing so strong in her I was sure she would have a heart attack from not being able to handle the strain on her senses! Then, just as it seemed that the intensity of the pleasure would be too much for her to withstand, Pete suddenly hunched into her ferociously, driving his dick into her deeper and harder.

“OOHHHHHHH FUUCCKKK, I’MMMMMCCCCUUUMMMIIINN!!!!” he bellowed,

sounding as if he were in pain.

“MMMMMMEEEEEETTTTTTTOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Mom cried out, once again her whole body convulsing wildly as her orgasm overwhelmed her!

They were both frozen in place as Pete held his malignancy thrust up inside of her wildly clutching cunt, ridding a huge wave of pure, unadulterated lust! Pete’s prick ballooned out so large it looked as if it might split Mom apart as it began firing load after load of his hot cum deep inside her sucking canal. The mammoth spout of scorching cream was so great that it filled to the point of overflowing immediately! It looked like there must have been a gallon of his rich, hot cum gushing out into her milking pussy! It immediately squirted out around his swollen shaft and spilled down her inner thighs!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHH, YYYYEEESSSSSSSS PETEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT YOUR CUM DEEP INSIDE ME!!!!!!!!!!” Mom howled, as she continued to thrust her clasping cunt up at his throbbing manhood, obviously delirious with desire!

Again and again his fleshy cannon fired, filling her pussy beyond its capacity and again and again her ravenous gash clutched and grabbed at his shaft, sucking more and more cream from his jerking pole. Within moments her pussy was so saturated with his cum that it was coated all over their lower torsos. Still, his great engine of love continued to jump and spurt inside of her drenched, milking pussy! It was unbelievable! No man could produce so much cum! It looked like Mom had a fire hose shoved up her twat and someone had turned it on full force! Still it jerked and bucked deep inside her, slamming round after round of love cream into her wildly sucking cunt!

Just when I thought they were done, Pete erupted inside her seven or eight more times and Mom’s twitching cunt responded each time with a clenching reaction of its own!

Then, at last they were through.

“FUCK!!” Pete gasped as he fell back away from her, rudely ripping his cock out of my Mother’s flooded cunt.

“OWWW!!!” she yelped as the thick cock departed her pussy abruptly with a loud, lewd slurping sound.

“OhsorryVic!” he mumbled as he flopped on the bed, exhausted.

“That’s o.k., hon” she whispered, turning to face him. “Are you all right?”

“Shit, I don’t know.” he sighed, tiredly.

“God Peter, you must have shot a gallon of sperm into me!” she said, astonished as she crept over to him. “I can’t believe how much stuff you had in you!”

“You got me so hot for you, it nearly drove me crazy!” he smiled weekly as he felt Mom lift his softening shaft.

“That was the most incredible sex I’ve ever had. You are an unbelievable, sexy stud!” she moaned.

This confession just about devastated me, draining any conviction I had about being giving Mom the best sex she ever experienced.

“And you are the hottest fuck I’ve ever had. Even now I can feel myself getting turned on just by looking at you!” he told her, as they stared at one another in mutual admiration.

“You really are something!” he said and then pulled her to him, kissing her on the lips hard and long! Mom quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kiss with equal desire. Soon they were locked in a long, lustful, open-mouthed kiss, slowly grinding their lips together. The kiss went on and on as they were in no hurry to end it. I saw Pete’s cock start to twitch, as if it was struggling to awaken from its self induced slumber.

“MMMmmmmmmmm!!!!!” Mom moaned as their kiss suddenly became more urgent, their tongues coming into play. Like a burst of flame, their kiss exploded into a fiery, wanton, demanding french kiss with them ravishing each other’s mouths!

“MMMMMmmmmm!!!! MMMMmmmmmm!!!!!” Mom moaned into Pete’s mouth as her hands flew wildly over his frame as their kiss became all consuming, their bodies humping up against one another! Mom broke their kiss and reached down to Pete’s crotch.

“Oooohhh, your getting sooo hard again!!!” she groaned in amazement.

“I can’t stop it!” Pete said. “Your so hot, you driving me insane!”

They locked lips again, driving their open mouths together in another desperate kiss, arms wrapped tightly around each other. Mom reached back down to his crotch, roughly stroking his cock as it slowly struggled to regain its hardness. She pushed her hand down further between his hairy legs as Pete responded by spreading them apart. She lifted his big, egg shaped balls and rolled them around in her hand, eliciting a deep moan from him.

“UUNNNHHH!!!” he moaned into her mouth as he grew more and more aroused.

Their passion continued to mount as their kiss grew more and more frantic, their bodies rubbing together in a frenzied dance of unbridled lust! I couldn’t believe Pete’s recuperating powers or how horny he made Mom, but here they were, moments from their last fuck, ready to go again! Mom raised and spread her legs, positioning her salivating twat to rest under Pete’s now steel like cock! She humped up at him, his prick sliding up and down her fur-covered slit, drenched with a combination of their sex juices. Her dripping gash was once again lubricating his stiffened cock as it knifed between the outer lips of her weeping cunt. Reaching down, she pulled his twitching cock down, positioning the bulbous head at the entrance to her hot, wet pussy. Holding it in place, she lifted her hips, slowly easing herself toward his rock hard manhood until the thick, meaty lips of her cunt slipped over his angry, distended dick head.

“Ohhhhhh shit Vic, it’s soo hot!!” Pete whimpered, breaking their kiss, as he felt her cunt slowly consume his cock as it slid over him.

“Damn, your so fucking big!!!” Mom grunted as she continued to thrust herself over his distended dick. “I can’t believe how good this feels!!!!”

She pushed further and further, taking more and more of his dick inside her throbbing cunt. Grunting with effort, she forced herself onto him as he slid deeper and deeper into the hot mushiness of her womanhood. At last the meaty lips of her cunt settled around the hairy base of his cock as she wrapped her legs around his hips, his entire cock buried up inside her. She held him there for several seconds, obviously savoring the feeling of fullness he gave to her. Finally, she began to raise and lower her hips, slowly fucking him as he reached down and toyed with her full, quivering tits. Their senses must have been really stimulated because in moments they went from a nice slow rhythm to a frantic, driving fuck, their bodies slapping together! They thrust and humped at each other in a frenzied tempo.

“OHHH GOD VICKIE!!! MAN I’M SORRY!!! I CAN’T HOLD BACK THIS TIME!!!!! Pete gasped as his cock began to buck, erupting inside of her once again!

“OOHHHH NOOO!!! OOHHH HONEY I’M CUUNNNNIINNN TOOOO she screamed

as another pleasure evoking orgasm tore through her body, causing her to writhe and twitch beneath him!

Although their orgasms were not of the same intensity as the others, both of them immediately collapsed without even bothering to uncouple. They lied there, Pete still buried deep inside her as their mouths met in another deep, long kiss.

I bolted for the garage, desperate to catch my breath, a ton of emotions reeling through me. Soon after Pete emerged, looking totally drained. With that, he got in his car and left.

Chapter 17

Things between Mom and I were very strained the rest of the day and I got the strong feeling Mom knew I had seen her and Pete. We hardly spoke and she retired early, the first time since we started living this way that we didn’t make love. It didn’t matter though, because I certainly wasn’t in the mood and my ego had taken quite a beating after watching Pete bring her to six orgasms.

The rest of the week was about the same, with things being very strained between us. By the end of the week Mom must have been feeling guilty because as we climbed into bed she initiated some foreplay that led to a quick fuck. It was very unsatisfying and I knew Mom didn’t have a very strong orgasm, although I did manage to bring her off.

She reminded me that we were going to a cookout this Saturday at Pete’s folks house with Pete and his wife and friends. It had been planed a while ago and was actually an annual event. I wanted to go about as much as I wanted a root canal, but I couldn’t think of any reason not to.

The day of the cookout arrived and Mom took a long time getting ready. When she did emerge she took my breath away. She was wearing a tight summer dress, low cut with spaghetti straps. It was white with small flowers on it and it came about mid thigh on her.

The tops of her tits were exposed, jiggling as she walked. She looked really hot! I, on the other hand, was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top, not thinking that this was such a formal party. I knew that the reason she got so dolled up was that she would be seeing Pete again and deep down she was probably trying to compete with his wife.

When we arrived at the party it was in full swing and Pete’s folks were happy to see us. Pete’s Dad, Pete senior, is a big guy with huge arms and legs and with salt and pepper hair. He looks a lot like an older version of his son. He is a boisterous kind of guy and still speaks with a bit of a Cuban accent. Pete’s Mom is the physical opposite of his Dad, standing just barely 5 feet tall and thin, although she has managed to maintain a pretty good figure through the years with huge tits on a small frame and a nice ass. Her real name is Amalia but because of her outgoing, party type of personality everyone calls her Pepper. She is a real hoot! They have 8 kids all together with most of them living in the area.

The party was fun, with a lot of family and good friends in attendance and great food. I caught Mom and Pete lock eyes a few times, but for most of the party they seemed at opposite ends of the yard. At some point in the early evening however, I noticed both Mom and Pete were nowhere to be found. I began to roam around looking for them, or, hopefully, just one of them. I made my way into the house and started peeking into rooms, but to no avail. I was about to go back outside when I thought I heard voices coming from down cellar. Pete’s folks had finished it off as a rumpus room back when we were kids. I quietly opened the door, careful to shut it behind me, and made my way silently down the stairs. As I reached the area on the stairs where the wall opens up, I heard Mom’s voice.

“Peter don’t!” Mom cried. “Peter….” The words were muffled and became more like unintelligible squeals.

I leaned down to look into the room. Mom and Pete were over on the couch across the room. Pete was sitting on the edge and had pulled Mom onto his lap so she was straddling him. He was crushing her body against his and kissing her violently on the mouth. She squirmed in his arms, squealing and mumbling into his open mouth, choking on his tongue. Pete rubbed against her, humping his cock up at her groin, sliding his arms against her tits. He reached up and untied the straps to her dress, pulling it down and exposing Mom’s round, swollen tits. My first impulse was to break this up, but how could I without letting Pete know that Mom and I were lovers? I lingered for a few moments, having a hard time tearing my eyes away. Pete lifted the hem of her dress up and over her hips, exposing her silk panties. He then lifted one of her legs up and away from her side, parting her upper thighs and revealing his exposed cock to my view! He reached down and pulled the crotch of Mom’s panties aside, exposing her bush and maneuvered his dick into position. He fucked his cock up her pussy as easily as if her were zipping up his pants. I froze right where I stood, unable to move a muscle.

Pete tore his lips away from Mom’s, leaving her gasping for air.

“Ohhh, Pete, don”t!!! Ohhh god!!!!” Mom gasped.

Pete got his hands under her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his hips, clinging to him with her arms around his neck. Pete bounced her up and down on his cock as if she weighed as much as a plastic doll, his big hands juggling her ass cheeks.

Mom’s eyes rolled drunkenly and she kept gasping as she slipped up and down on his stiff rod.

“Pete…we…we…can’t do it here!! Ohhh…Peter, God we…can’t do this here!!!! Ohhhh Peter!!!!! Mom moaned.

“Don’t worry!” Pete said. “I told you no one is going see us. No one ever comes down here anymore. Everyone is busy partying upstairs.”

That’s what you think, I thought as I watched him fuck her.

“The whole basement is ours” Pete said. “Christ, your hot in there!!” Your pussy feels like a fucking furnace!”

Mom tossed her head deliriously.

“Ohhhhh Peter!! Your cock feels so good!!!” she cried.

“Don’t it though?” Pete was grinning, humping upward as he bounced Mom up and down, driving his fuck stick inside her.

Mom was half moaning, half whimpering. She wriggled against his muscular front, rubbing her tits hard against his chest.

“OOHhhhhhhh Gawwwwd Deeper!!!!!!! Harder!!! Fuck Me!!!!!!!!! Fuck Me!!!!” Mom groaned.

Pete growled, crushing her in a fierce embrace. His hips worked like a machine, his ass cheeks contracting, his prick grinding inside Mom’s swampy twat! Her toes clutched and wiggled, crossing and uncrossing, flexing and spreading! Pete chewed on the side of her neck and she let her head fall back, exposing more of it to his mouth.

“OOOOOOhhhhhh Peter!!!!!!!! OOOHHHhhhhhh!!!!! Oohhhhhh Gawwwddd that’s good!!!!!!!!!!!” she moaned.

Pete cringed, fucking into my deliriously squirming Mother. He gripped her around the waist now, his big hands nearly encircling it. He jerked her body up and down as if she were a jack off toy he was working up and down his fuck tool! His juice slick cock disappeared inside her again and again. Trickles of pussy cream ran from her cunt, dribbling like a thin sap over Pete’s swollen balls!

“Squirm, you hot bitch!!!” Yea, wiggle!!!!” he cried as he craned his head downward, licking and biting at her neck and tits, as if he wanted to devour her! He wrapped his lips around one of her stiff nipples and sucked hard. Mom snapped her head from side to side, her eyes rolling back in her head.

“I”mmmmm….I’mmmmmm cummmmmmiinnnggg!!!!! she screamed. “Oooooohhhhh, I’mmmm cuuummmmiiiinnnggggg Peeeeeeetttttteeeeeerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Pete rammed his cock into her spasming pussy hole until she squealed. Her body kept jerking and vibrating as the spasms ripped through her cock stuffed cunt.

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH PPEEETTTTTEEEERR!!!!!!! she cried. “OOOOHHHHHHH YYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

As her orgasm subsided, she fell back, her legs unraveling from around Pete’s hips.

He grabbed her hips, pulling her roughly down on his dick, impaling her on his swollen shaft.

“Not so hard!!” Mom complained. “Give me a few minutes, huh?!! It’s real sensitive down there!!!”

“I’ll bet it is!” Pete said as he rammed again.

Mom snapped her head back gasping.

“Ohhhhhh, Jesus Christ!!!!” she cried.

Pete smiled, fucking his cock in and out. His belly smacked her ass rhythmically.

Mom’s eyes nearly popped out. She gasped and panted as if she were having a baby.

Pete hunched over her, his back rounded as he bent over until her head was parallel to the floor. He hugged her ass to his lower belly, grinding his cock inside her cunt as she squirmed.

Mom was helpless under him. She gasped and whimpered, wiggling her ass as Pete reamed out her sensitive cunt. After a few minutes, she stopped complaining, wrapping her legs back around his waist and started moaning.

“Oohhhh Peter, give it to me!!!!!” Screw me!!!!!! Make me cum again!!!!! she cried.

Pete fucked her slowly as she begged him for more, begged him to fuck faster!

“You getting close?” he asked.

“Yeaaahhhh!!!” she breathed, grinding her ass back against his belly.

He gnawed on her shoulder and bit at her neck. His ass rotated, ass cheeks contracting. His dick fucked in and out of Mom’s drooling pit as she wiggled her ass in sensuous circles, grinding her twat around and around his cock.

“Yeahhhh!!!” he growled. “That’s it!!!! Fuck my cock!!! Ohhhhh yeahhh!!!!

“Feels soooo goooodddd!!!!!!! Mom cried out. “Ohhhhhhhh Pete, it never felt so good!!”

He leaned back, pulling her up with him. He reached up, getting his hands on her swinging tits and twisting the nipples.

Mom arched her back, her eyes rolling, her head nodding from side to side. Her ass wiggled in tight little circles as her pussy devoured his cock again and again.

Pete fucked hard, ramming his cock up her cunt, smacking his belly against hers with a quick, intense rhythm. They grunted in unison, moaning and mumbling. Pete’s cock made squishing sounds inside her steaming twat.

“I…I…..I..think…I’m…getting….close!!!” Mom gasped, looking more delirious by the moment.

“Ohhhhh me too!!!” Pete moaned, fucking her faster and faster.

They reached a fucking frenzy within seconds. They looked like they meant to destroy each other as he slammed his cock up her pussy like a pile driver. Pussy juice ran out of her cunt and down her legs. Pete fucked his cock to the hilt, his eyes showing only their whites. He jerked fiercely as his body trembled.

“OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! he groaned, as I thought I could hear his cum spurting and splashing inside Mom’s cunt!

Mom jerked like she was shot, shaking and wriggling like an eel!

“OOOOHHHHHHH PPPPPPEEEEEETTTTTTEEEER!!!!! I’M CUMMMIINNG!!!

GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!!! she screamed.

“SHHHIITT!!!!!!!!!” Pete groaned. “OOOHH YOU HOT BITCH!!!!!!!!!

He pounded her belly with his, driving his cock in with sharp fuck thrusts.

“TAKE IT!!!!!!!!! TAKE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!! he shouted.

Mom writhed as if in pain. The expression of ecstasy on her face, however, showed she was anything but in pain. She churned her ass in tight circles, grinding her twat down onto Pete’s dick, vacuuming the cum from his flexing, exploding cock! Pete hunched over her, fucking her pussy, whimpering with pleasure as the last of his cum was sucked out.

Chapter 18

I had seen enough and made my way up the stairs. I was feeling a mix of emotions run through me. I was both angry and jealous, yet at the same time horny as hell at what I just witnessed. I roamed around the party for a bit as the sun started going down and the crowd thinned out. As usual at these affairs, a card game broke out with Pete’s Dad and guests. I chose not to play and watched silently for a bit. At some point Pete and Mom reappeared, separately as to not raise suspicion. As I watched the game I lost track of both of them and decided to go find myself a cold drink. I wandered into the house and made my way into the kitchen. I had spent many hors here growing up and was very comfortable foraging in the refrigerator for a cold beer.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,300 Followers