Mom's So Hot! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers

It soon got to be dusk and the kids were told to get out of the pool and prepare for bed, when Aunt Mary approached me. She asked me if I had found any time to design the addition for her house she had asked for. She and Uncle Jake wanted to put a three-season porch onto their home and had asked me to design it. As it turned out, I had finished it just recently and asked if she cared to take a look. She said she would love to and excitedly got up and followed me into the house. I had set up a drafting table in my bedroom and, in fact, the plans for their porch were on it. I had nearly forgotten to tell her with everything going on today. As we made our way to my room I asked her if she wanted Uncle Jake to join us.

“No, the old man is too busy making a fool of himself” she half laughed, nodding in his direction.

A glance out the kitchen window showed him and Maryanne still sitting at the other end of the pool, sucking down a couple of tall drinks. Uncle Jake was enthralling her with one of his stories, probably about his days in the ring.

“Besides, this is my decision. He’ll live with anything I choose.” Aunt Mary said.

We got up to my room and I pulled up an extra stool for her to sit on as I walked her through the design. She was quite pleased and made only a couple of minor changes. As I listened to her I felt a familiar stirring come over me. I don’t know what caused it, but as I looked at Aunt Mary describe the changes she wanted, I got turned on!

Now, she’s not a bad looking woman for her age, but she certainly isn’t someone who would turn a lot of heads. She wears her hair short and it’s somewhere between brown and gray. She has green eyes and nice full lips. She was wearing a long, short-sleeved, white summer dress that had a flat collar on it. It buttoned all the way down the front and it hugged her frame and showed that for a woman her age, she still had a nice shape. The first button was undone, showing a bit of cleavage and just a wisp of her lacy bra.

Somehow her long, exposed neck and the hint of tit peeking out the front of her dress was getting to me. I wasn’t listening anymore; instead I was imagining what it would be like to kiss her. I found myself wondering what her body looked like underneath the dress. Did everything sag or was she just like Mom, born with firm muscle tone?

“Is that o.k. Tom?” she asked, waking me from my daydream.

“Oh..oh sure. No problem” I replied, not sure what she was talking about.

“I can’t tell you how much we appreciate this.” she said.

“It was my pleasure.” I answered.

“Now, you will send us a bill for your time?” she asked.

“No, I wouldn’t dream of it” I said.

“But Tom…” she started.

“No. I mean it Aunt Mary. This is my gift to you” I insisted.

“Well, that’s very sweet” she said, smiling at me. “I can’t think of a nicer gift”

“That’s quite all right” I replied.

She looked at me with a warm smile and then placed her right hand on my face, pulling me towards her. She leaned in and placed her lips on mine in a very sweet, warm kiss. My cock lurched in my pants as my lips met hers, the feeling of her soft lips on mine sending shocks through my dick. I had kissed the woman plenty of times in the past, but never after just fantasizing about it. The kiss only lasted a few seconds and then she backed away. I stared at her, my mind racing with illicit thoughts as my dick throbbed in my bathing suit.


”Tom, dear, are you o.k.?” she asked, concerned as I just sat there.

“Uh…yea..sure. Uh..Aunt Mary, do you mind if I ….” I didn’t finish the thought as I leaned in for another kiss.

“Huh? Oh…I….sure…” she said, at first confused and then realizing I wanted another kiss.

I leaned in slowly and then felt my lips touch hers as I pressed them lightly. I’m sure Aunt Mary was expecting a quick peck, but as I held the light kiss for several moments, I saw her eyes open wide and confused. I pulled away slowly, savoring the feeling of the kiss.

“What…what were you doing dear?” she asked, confused.

“I’m sorry Aunt Mary. I couldn’t help it. I just had an overwhelming urge to kiss you.” I explained.

“Oh…I..see” she said, not sure of what I had said.

“I know you must think I’m silly, but I…..” I didn’t finish again.

I leaned back in and pressed my lips back on hers, a bit firmer than before.

“Mmmmmphhh” she murmured, her eyes searching mine for an explanation.

I held this kiss longer and firmer as jolts ran through my cock and it began to harden. I pulled away slowly again, peeling our lips apart.

“Uhm..Tom…I don’t think you should be…..” she trailed off.

“I know. I just can’t help myself. Your lips are so soft and warm. They look like they need to be kissed” I said.

“I…I…don’t know what to say.” she replied, her eyes darting about my face.

I leaned back in a third time, slowly aiming my lips for hers. As our lips got closer I saw Aunt Mary focus in on mine and just as they were about top touch she parted hers and leaned in, meshing them with mine. The kiss was still light, but firm as I slightly moved my head, gently rubbing my lips against hers.

“Mmmmmmmm” Aunt Mary moaned as the kiss continued.

We both leaned back at the same time, parting out lips. Aunt Mary stared into my eyes, her breathing coming rapidly. I stared at her lips, dying for another taste. I tested her by starting to lean in again and saw her focus on my mouth, her head jerking slightly towards mine. I knew she wanted another one as badly as I did. I leaned in again, descending towards her mouth. As I got closer she tilted her head, parting her lips in anticipation. Our parted lips touched and then merged in a hot, incestual kiss!

Mmmmmmm!” Aunt Mary moaned, pressing her lips against mine.

My cock twitched and jerked to full size as we kissed, my head swiveling as my lips slid across hers. The kiss lasted several moments, our lips locked together, mingling in a forbidden embrace. We stopped and slowly backed away, our lips parting, Aunt Mary’s eyes were still closed as we broke off the kiss and didn’t open until we were sitting back. We didn’t say a word, but just stared into one another’s eyes.


”It’s been a long time since anyone’s kissed me like that” she said in a hushed tone.

“That’s a shame, with lips like those” I replied, reaching out and wrapping my right hand around her waist, pulling her towards me.

“Ooohhhh” she gushed as her chest crashed into mine, her lips fully parted, meeting mine in an urgent, passionate kiss!

Her arms wrapped around my neck as my arms crushed her to me, our mouths devouring one another’s in a deep, soulful kiss. Aunt Mary slipped her tongue out tentatively and when it was met by mine, we were instantly lost in a soul shaking tongue lock. Our bodies joined together, our mouths ravishing each other’s, as my Aunt’s sexual frustration was unleashed upon me. Our hands clawed at each other as our mouths ground together, our breathing coming in gasps and moans. As we kissed my hands roamed across her body, coming to stop at soft, plump tits. I messaged them through her dress, feeling the nipples extend and harden through the material.

“Ohhh, yessssssss!” she purred into my mouth as my hands rubbed against her tits.

I couldn’t stand it anymore and began unbuttoning her dress, working my way down to her lap. Our kiss continued as I spread the front of her dress apart, Aunt Mary dropping her arms for a moment to allow me to pull it down over her shoulders. Her tits were encased in a light, wispy bra that held them firmly in place. I quickly reached around back, feeling for the clasp and unleashing it, causing the bra to fall forward, spilling her supple tits into view. They were the size of small, pert grapefruits, with the nipples pointing straight at me. When I caressed them they felt like silky, pliable padding with rock hard nipples. I leaned down to kiss them, taking each nipple into my mouth, gently washing them with my tongue and biting them tenderly.

“Ahhhhhhhh…..that….feels….so..nice!” she moaned.

I kissed my way back up to her mouth, pulling her to me, her bare tits pressing in against my chest. The feeling of her naked tits pressed into my skin caused my dick to twitch and it began to leak pre-cum inside my suit.

“Ugghhhhmmmmm……… mmmmmmmmm……. uuhhhnmm…….mmmmmm!!” Aunt Mary murmured as we continued to kiss, our lips mashed together, tongues dueling.

The friction between our bodies washed huge waves of desire over both of us. Aunt Mary broke off our kiss, getting off the chair and sliding her body up on mine, bringing her tits to my face and positioning her erect nipples against my lips.

“Please honey, suck on them for me. Lick my nipples…..yessssss…..uhnnggghhhh!!” she groaned.

Years of sexual tension and frustration were being released all over my face and body. She continued to move her tits across my mouth, fully enjoying the feel of tongue and lips against her hard nipples. Her movements caused her dress, which had been bunched up at her waist, to fall free off her hips and end up in a heap at her feet. I took a quick glance at her frame and was pleasantly surprised at how much tone she still had. There was some fat at her waist and she certainly wouldn’t pass for a teenager, but all in all she was damn good for her age. As she moved her tits back and forth across my face I knew she could feel the large, throbbing bulge in my swimsuit press against her body.

“Oohhhhh…..bite them…..ohhhhh…. yessss……ooohhhh… ahhhhhh..uhh..ahhhh!!” she cried out, her body trembling with sexual excitement.

She bucked and jumped against my body as I attacked her breasts, her hands reaching and grabbing for me. She finally pulled her tit from my mouth and slid her body down onto my chest, her lips finding mine and fusing together. I stood up, embracing her tightly as we kissed fiercely, our hands running wildly across one another.

I felt my Aunt’s hands drop to my waistband, fumbling for the snap. It was somewhat unbelievable to me, to be standing there, kissing my nearly naked Aunt as she tried to undo my trunks! At that moment she looked incredibly sexy to me and I ached for her to free my swollen cock as she pulled the snap apart. My suit didn’t move, as it was hung up by my engorged cock. I felt her reach in, freeing my dick from the material and letting my trunks slide down my sides to the floor. Aunt Mary broke our kiss to glance down at my bloated member, pressed between our bodies.

“Ohhhh my God…it’s beautiful!” she groaned as she reached down and caressed it with her hands, sending me into orbit.

I reached around her sides, sliding my hands inside the waistband of her cotton panties and pushing them down over her hips and legs. I slid my hands back up her thighs and circled along the back until I reached for an ass cheek in each hand. Her ass was soft and small and remarkably firm. She let go of my dick as we wrapped our arms around each other tightly, our mouths coming together again in another soulful kiss.

My cock was wedged firmly against her abdomen as we kissed, the heat from my dick seemingly sending jolts directly to her loins. She ran her hands over my ass and groaned into my mouth as we kissed, our heads bobbing wildly.

“Ohhhhhh, Tom!! Can..we…dare…we…” she moaned, backing away, her hands all over me.

I pulled her back, capturing her mouth with mine in another searing kiss, our arms strangling tight around each other.

“Do me Tom!!! I can’t stand it anymore!!! I’m going out of my mind!!!” she pleaded.

I lifted her up and carried her a few steps to my bed, gently putting her down as I dropped down beside her. She was on fire and there was no need of preliminaries, she just needed to be fucked! She reached for me as I crawled over on top of her, spreading her legs around my hips as I moved closer to her. She reached down, grabbing my swollen cock and aiming it down toward her boiling twat. She guided the fat head toward her steaming entrance, her juices flowing and ready for me.

“Ohhhhhh Gawdddd…..it feels sooo good!! Ohhhhh….yesssss….do meeee!!!!” she cried as my cock slowly stretched her opening with its girth.

I groaned in disbelief at how hot and snug this old woman was as my cock slid into her sweltering canal. I looked down at her and I saw her face clenched tight in a mix of passion and bliss. I pushed forward with my hips, her swollen pussy slow in accepting my full length, no doubt as a result of neglect.

“Ohhhhhhh…..yessssss…Tom…..yessssss..honey……give it to me!!” she urged, her nails digging into my back as my cock forced its way inside her molten gash.

I let out a groan of relief as I sank home, her pussy swallowing the entire length of my cock. She was completely full and her body began to shake and writhe with her oncoming orgasm.

“Oohhhhhhh Tom!!!!!!!!!! You making me cumm….ohhhh Gawd…..your making me cummmm!!!!!!” she cried as her body exploded around my cock.

She held me still, begging me to just leave it like that, completely buried inside her convulsing body. She rocked with me, her arms and legs wrapped around me as she wallowed in the pleasure emanating from my cock buried deep inside her wilting canal.

“So long…..it’s been soooo looongg!!!” she whimpered over and over as her juices erupted from her drooling, molten pussy. “Fuck me Tom!!! Fuck me!!! Cum all inside me!!!!”

I leaned down and kissed her deeply, then I placed a hand on either side of her, holding my body up off of hers. I slowly pulled my hips back, dragging my cock out of my Aunt’s pussy and slammed it forward, filling her up again with my swollen man meat. As I slammed forward, my Aunt grunted with pleasure, her hips rocking on the bed to get every inch of my cock inside her.

“Uuuhhnn….ahhh….ohhh…sooo…ughhh…good…” I grunted through clenched teeth as I fucked her.

Her body was clinging to mine like a wet suit, her pussy very slow in releasing my dick and it just added to the multiple sensations that were running through both of us.

“Yesssss…ohhhhh….soooo….good… ohhhhhh….yesssss…..” she moaned as I rocked her again and again.

We began to thrust together, our bodies slamming against one another as my cock rammed back and forth. Juices were streaming from her cunt, drooling all over my balls and thighs as she came over and over. Aunt Mary drove her mails into my back as she held on and kept calling my name louder and louder, begging me to fuck her harder and harder.

“Yessss Tom!!!!!! Fuck me….fuck me hard!!!! Please Tom!!!” she urged as her body rejoiced around my cock.

Sweat had broken out all over our bodies and we began to slide together on the bed. She could feel my cock twitch deep inside her cunt and she realized my orgasm was coming on.

“Cum inside me Tom!! Cum all inside me!!! Do it honey!!! Let it all go!!!!” she moaned.

I grunted in response and slammed my body harder again at hers, my balls loudly slapping against her ass as my cock drove deep and hard. My face was clenched as the overwhelming feeling of my orgasm rocked through my body and down to my cock.

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!” I cried out as the cum tore from my dick like a rocket ship at liftoff. Bolts of cum surged through my cock, pummeling my Aunt’s insides with my hot cream. “Ohhhhhhh…….shhhhhhiiiiiittttttt!!!!!!!!!”

“Aaaaaahhhhh….uhhhhhhhh…… ahhhhh….aahhh….yesssssss….ohhhhh… my….sweet… Tom….yeesssssss…..ooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” Aunt Mary cried out as she felt my cum let loose, igniting her body in climax again at the reel of my orgasm shooting off deep inside her. She twitched and thrashed at every surge, twist and pump from my cock.

“Yessss!!!! Cum in me….cum inside me…Oh Gawd…oh Gawd….your….your making me cum again…….ohhhhh……..aahhhh…… aaahhhhhhh…. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!” she screamed.

I slumped down on top of her while my cock pulsed and pumped deep inside her. I felt her rip into my back as she called out my name, her body climaxing around my dick as I came and came!

“Ohhhh man….so good…so good!” I whimpered in a breathless voice, my cock softening as I lay deep inside her.

I leaned in and kissed her deeply, our bodies together in a sticky embrace after our furious fuck.

“My sweet Tom. I can’t believe we did this… . I can’t believe how hard you made me cum!” Aunt Mary told me as we kissed, her hands going up to my face as our lips opened together.

She felt my dick soften and twitch inside her pussy and she did her best to squeeze me with her internal muscles.

I couldn’t believe that a woman at her age could have been such a great fuck! We exchanged wet, open-mouthed kisses as I lay there, still partly inside her. I could feel a distant twinge in my dick as I looked at her 65 year old body. It was so soft and supple, yet fairly firm in the most important places. We stayed just like that, kissing and caressing for twenty minutes or so, neither one of us in any hurry to move.

“Uhhmmmmm!” she moaned as I left a trail of open-mouthed kisses down her neck and shoulders.

She turned her head as my mouth made its way up to her jaw line and our mouths met in a lustful, deep kiss. The kiss slowly turned from tender to aggressive to animal as our passion was re-ignited, our hands racing all over each other as our mouths were locked together in an urgent, fiery kiss! As my hands went back to her supple, soft breasts, toying with her erect nipples, my cock twitched and blossomed, again filling to hardness as it lay in her steaming gash.

“Ohhh, Gawd, yessss! I can feel it Tom!” she groaned as we kissed, her tongue pushing deeper into my mouth. “Ohhhhhhhh….yesssss….yessssss…do me again…give it to me again!!” My cock surged with desire as I looked down at this incredibly sexy older woman.

“Aahhhhhhhhhh…… uuuuuummmmmmmpppppphh…. nnngggggghhhhhh!!! she cried as my cock sank back deep in her cunt, raising her legs and locking them behind my ass.

I filled her completely on the first stroke, her body well lubed with the large amount of cum I had deposited just a while ago. My hands gripped tightly onto her hips as I began to saw my cock in and out and I felt Aunt Mary grab at me with her inner muscles as I moved.

“Yesssss….nnnnnnnn….ahhhhhhhhhhh….. mmmmmmmmmm…..yesssssss!!!” she groaned as my cock slammed into her body. I stretched her wide again and she cried out at each thrust. I knew that the first one was a fast and furious fuck and we had both cum fast. I hoped that this one would last longer this time and give us the pleasure of a long, lustful fuck.

“Ohhhh…yea….so good….so fucking good” I moaned as my cock drove into her body. I was pulling her back and forth by her hips, using her body to ride my swollen member. The feeling was out of this world and I groaned loudly as I looked down at my Aunt’s amazingly sexy body.

We worked ourselves up to a furious pace and she began to rock up and down, meeting each of my thrusts. She was throwing her body up at mine, her pussy clamoring for more of my cock. As with the first time, she began to climax with each thrust, crying out as my cock banged into her cervix and womb with my long, deep thrusts.

“Yea….oh Gawd…..ohhhhh….ohhhh yesssss….. ahhhh…..uhhhh!!!” I groaned as I drove even deeper into my Aunt’s flaming pussy.

We were a sweaty fuck machine with both of our bodies working to press harder and harder against the other. She continued to cum all over my cock as it drove into her cunt.

We continued on for several minutes, our moaning mingling with the wet sounds of our bodies slapping together. I began to moan and groan loudly as I felt my orgasm begin to rise and Aunt Mary begged me on.

“Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss…….cum in me…….. cummminmeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!” she cried as she heard me moan.

She could feel my cock spasm and shoot deep inside her seething twat again. She clenched my cock with her pussy muscles, milking my dick and making me shoot blast after blast into her drooling pit. Aunt Mary came with every twitch and movement of my cock, her body trembling and quivering as her orgasm shot through her.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers