Mom's So Hot! Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers

Maggie, completely lost in the throws of passion, threw her legs up into the air and wrapped them around my waist. Holding onto me with her thighs, she slammed her heels down on my ass, urging me to ram my throbbing cock in deeper and deeper. We were like a horse and jockey, me pounding down the stretch and she furiously riding me to the finish line. I was fucking her with long, hard strokes as she encouraged me by kicking, scratching and coaxing me on to the finish. I could feel my balls slap against her upturned ass, sending the juice gushing out of her drenched cunt splashing out all over the sheets. Maggie's hands moved up and down, from my pounding ass up to my sweaty back and back again, over and over, squeezing and scratching me with her long nails. Suddenly I could feel her body begin to constrict as she reached the pinnacle and her orgasm swept through her.

"UUUNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! " she groaned out as she slammed her feet back down onto the bed and thrust herself up into me with such force that it lifted me off the bed. As she strained up against me, holding me off the bed with her body, she grabbed my ass and pulled me down into her.

"OOOHHHHHHHH... FFFUUUCKKKKKK...!! " Maggie cried out in a voice filled with pleasure and pain. "IIIMMMCUUUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!! "

This was more than I could bear as Maggie' s cunt clamped down onto my cock sending fiery sparks all along my shaft and causing my balls to erupt. I could feel my cum race along my pole and spew deep into Maggie's cunt, flooding it with hot, sticky cream.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!! " I moaned as my dick spurted out gusher after gusher of my hot, thick, steaming cum into her hungry, clutching cunt.

We held that position for several long moments, my lurching cock spurting non stop into her as her pussy collapsed down around me, milking and squeezing the cum right out of me, trying to extract every last drop.

As our orgasms relented, Maggie slowly released her hold on my ass. The intensity of her orgasm took several seconds to finally wane and allow her muscle to relax. As her thighs began to quiver and weaken, she slowly lowered us back onto the bed. Our mouths met in a long, lingering, lustful kiss as my quickly deflating cock plopped out of her tight, oozing cunt. As my dick slid out of her flooded canal, a river of our intermingled love juice flowed out of her, soaking the sheets beneath us. We broke the kiss and Maggie settled her head on my chest as we drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened some time later as Maggie stirred and lifted her head to see the clock on my nightstand. She looked at me to see if I was awake and then kissed me quickly as she slid off the bed.

"I better get to my room before Brad comes looking for me." she said and quickly gathered up her bathing suit and quietly left my room.

Next:The conclusion!

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,312 Followers