Mom's So Hot!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,303 Followers

“NO, DON"T TOM!!" "YOU MUS'NT TALK THAT WAY!!” she cried, her breathing becoming somewhat ragged and labored.

“I'm only talking the truth, Mom.” I replied.

As I stood right in front of her I took her clenched hands in mine and pulled them from the lapels of her robe, causing her robe to part wide open!

I looked down at the body I had been lusting for and it took my breath away! Her tits were shaped like large teardrops, with a bit of sag, topped by large areola's that covered half the area and punctuated by two large nipples! Her waist was thin with a slight bulge at the stomach and she had just a little fat around her hips. Her legs had some signs of stretch marks, but for the most part they were long and slender and gracefully tapered to her feet. And being a redhead, her entire body was covered in sexy looking freckles!

“LET ME GO!!” she demanded as she tried to gain release from my grip, causing her tits to jiggle in a very enticing way.

One thing I knew for sure was that there was no way I was going to rape my own mother. Either I got her to go along or I just give up and go beat off. I took another step toward her causing the head of my dick to press into her bush before sliding up and grazing her lower torso!

We both let out a loud moan, “OOOOHHHHH!!”, as sparks flew between us at the touch of my engorged dick across her abdomen.

“Oh, Mom.” I gasped and quickly lowered my head, pressing my mouth against her parted lips.

“UUUHHHMMMMMMMM!!!!” she groaned in response of my lips against hers, meekly trying to escape my grasp.

I knew then that she wasn't really trying to get away and was probably getting just as turned on as I was!

I let go of her hands and quickly slid my hands inside her parted robe, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her towards me and then wrapping my arms around her waist. Her tits flattened against my chest as my dick crammed into her midsection with my balls nestled into her bush!

Again she let out a groan, “UUUUHHHHMMMM”, as I pulled her against me, my mouth sealed against hers.

Her arms seemed to hang in mid air for a moment before they floated down to my shoulders.

She continued to moan under my unyielding kiss and I could feel her concede as her body relaxed. Her breathing began to take on a gasping rhythm as she started to respond to my kiss and I could feel her slightly rubbing her torso against my rock hard cock!

I needed her naked, I WANTED HER NAKED!, so I slid my hands up her back, grabbed her robe around her neck from the inside and pulled. It met with resistance for a moment as she had her hands resting on my shoulders, but finally she allowed her arms to slide down and the robe drifted off her shoulders and down to the floor.

I immediately wrapped my arms back around her, my passion taken to a new level just knowing I had my own mother completely naked in my arms! I renewed my vigorous kiss, my hands roaming up and down her back in a frenzy filled embrace!

“MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!” she moaned, finally giving in.

She wound her arms tightly around my neck and returned my kiss with unbridled passion, opening her mouth and jamming her tongue into mine where they dueled in a lustful fencing match! We stood there in this crushing embrace, our mouths ravishing each other's, rubbing our groins together in a maddening caress. I swept my hands down her sides, grasping a full ass cheek in each hand, and pulling her up and tightly towards me, flattening her twat against my throbbing dick. This swept her right off her feet with only her toes still in contact with the floor as I clutched her by her ass.

This only served to heighten our passion as our heads bobbed wildly in the throes of an all consuming kiss while our groins mimicked our mouths in a crushing kiss of their own!!

I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and, keeping my grip on her butt, I completely lifted her off the ground just enough so I could walk us both towards her room. She quickly wrapped her feet around my ankles to steady herself as I slowly moved us into her room, neither of us missing a beat in our illicit kiss!! I finally felt the back of her legs come into contact with the edge of the bed and stopped for a moment before slowly lowering us both onto it.

We came to rest with my body covering hers, her arms still tightly wrapped around my neck, kissing wildly as I lay between her widely splayed legs. The heat in our systems was reaching unbearable levels as we continued to rub our groins together, me bearing down, while she lifted her ass off the bed to meet mine. I knew then that this was going to be the fuck of my life!

We continued at each other like two love starved animals, moaning and groaning loudly, mouths devouring each other, our hands running wildly over each other's body and dry humping each other in pure desperation. As we were lost in the throws of passion, another jolt of excitement tore into my overloaded brain. In the mist of thrashing around my dick managed to wedge itself between the puffy lips of Mom's undulating twat and I felt the underside suddenly become soaked in hot, runny juice!

My Mom's slit was completely soaked and the feel of her hot emission on my prick was sending me headlong toward a huge orgasm! I broke our kiss and dove headfirst between my mothers cushiony tits, rubbing my face against them before turning my head to her left one and capturing the entire end in my mouth, sucking wildly on it!

“OH BABY!!!” my mother groaned as I ravaged her titty with my sucking, pulling mouth.

I sucked hungrily at her breast as she ran her hands through my hair, mashing my face down against it. I released her left tit to quickly capture her right and proceeded to ravish that one in the same manner, my mother pulling at my hair, smashing my face into it as if she was trying to fit her entire tit into my mouth!

I pulled free of her breast as we continued the excruciatingly pleasurable motion of cleaving my hard dick between the swollen, wet lips of her cunt! I was drowning in emotions I had never felt before as I kissed her succulent tit all over before working my way up her tit onto her neck.

“Tom, honey...we shouldn't....this isn't right....we...we...need..to stop before we go too far...” she moaned.

But there was no way I could stop. I had come too far and had realized how desperately I wanted her, how badly I needed to fuck her! I had never been this turned on in my life! I attacked her neck with hot, frantic kisses, like a man possessed as I quickened the pace of my humping cock slicing between her wet, extended pussy lips!

“OH, BABY” she groaned, arching her neck against my insistent lips.

I kissed my way up her neck, stopping for a moment as I voraciously sucked on her earlobe and then made my way across her chin.

“OH, CHRIST!!” she groaned, pulling my face down and mashing her lips against mine!

With our lips once again pasted together, our bodies were franticly rubbing together, desperate for the only release that would satisfy us! In our squirming passion, I suddenly found the head of my bloated dick resting against the soft, hot, fleshy opening of my mother's cunt!

As I paused for just a second, taking in the heat of exuding from her weeping love hole, I felt her swiftly tilt her hips and roughly press herself against me. Savoring this moment for as long as I could, I continued to grind my mouth against hers, our tongues sliding along each other’s.

Suddenly I felt my mother's hands on my tightly clenched ass. As she grabbed hold of my ass, I felt her dig her long, painted fingernails into me. Unable to postpone the inevitable any longer, I slowly pushed the head of my dick into the burning, cleaving opening of my mother's drooling pussy!

“AAAHHHHRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!” we both gasped as our lips broke apart.

Gasping for breath, I felt beads of perspiration pop out on my forehead. I felt feverish and light headed as a wave of scintillating wickedness washed over me. Finding her lips once again, I hungrily kissed her, deep and long. As we kissed, I slowly eased my cock down into her flaming core. I couldn't believe this was happening as my cock slowly slipped deeper and deeper into the scalding depths of her forbidden, clutching canal. I was fucking my own mother!!! Surely I will go to hell for what I was doing, but it would be worth it, because nothing could compare to this illicit feeling of fucking my own mother!!!

It was an indescribable feeling, like thrusting your cock into a wet, burning sheath of silky softness that furiously clenched and squeezed at my lurching dick! Unbelievably, it was hotter and wetter as I went deeper and deeper inside the prohibited intimacy of her very soul! It was nothing like any of the women I had fucked before, no doubt due to the very taboo of who I was doing it with!

While the physical pleasure was incomparable, the fact that my mother was my willing partner in the wickedness drove my passion over the edge!

“OH, MY FUCKING GOD, MOM!!” I gasped, finally breaking our lip lock.

“OH, TOM, JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!” she cried out, thrusting herself up against me.

My cock slid effortlessly into my mothers steaming canal, my origin, my source! The fiery oven of my own birthplace! It felt like heaven. Even though I was reveling in the immoral delight of fucking my own mother, I was slightly surprised. It should have felt dirty and perverted. I should have had some guilt at cheating on Rita and betraying my Dad but I was only overwhelmed by how electrifying it felt!

Overcome by the delicious feelings pouring from my dick, I tentatively pulled my swollen, throbbing, cock out slightly and then pushed it back down into her fiery sheath once again. The sensation of her wet, hot flesh wrapped around my aching cock sent fire coursing up my shaft and into my reeling mind. The exquisite pleasure spewing from my loins was rapidly becoming too intense to tolerate.

I realized my Mom must be feeling the same way as she arched her hips, wrapped her legs around my ass and pulling me even deeper inside her scorching cunt.

As I entered her, I could feel her bare tits scrapping up against my chest. Thrusting myself into her, I finally felt the head of my cock thud up against her cervix at the same instant my belly touched hers. We were made for each other and fit together perfectly. Holding myself deep inside of her hot, sucking cunt, I bent down and quickly kissed her again. My Mom returned my kiss, opening her mouth in mine and snaking her tongue into my mouth. We embraced tightly, and kissed deeply with our hips flattened against each other. The passion that was pouring out through my body rapidly blossomed into a white-hot spasm of ecstasy as the tension in my loins was reaching the boiling point. I broke off the kiss and buried my face into her neck, concentrating on pistoning my engorged dick in and out of her burning channel

“OH, GOD TOM!!” my mother gurgled, wrapping her legs around my hips and pushing her hips up against me. “OOOHH TOM, HONEY!!!” she cried as her body started to spasm and writhe.

Over and over I thrust my swollen cock deep into her hungry, sucking cunt as our bodies were moving in a heated rhythm.

“OH, TOM....I LOVE IT” she groaned as I fucked her, her hands clutching at me.

“MOM...MOM...MOM!!” I heard myself moan involuntarily as our hips clashed together over and over.

Our pent-up passion overcame us and suddenly we were going at each other like two clawing, biting animals!! We were unable to get enough of each other as we fought for release from the burning, festering desire!

“OH, GOD!! OH, GOD!!!!” I heard my Mother grunt every time I slammed my hard cock into her.

Our hips slammed together loudly as we fucked, the loud slurping of her cunt as it sucked on my dick filling the room. At last, after less than a minute of fierce, ball busting fucking, I could feel my scrotum begin to tighten. I could feel myself nearing the point of eruption as my mom writhed and groveled below me, urging me to fuck her harder and harder!

“OH, HARDER TOM.... HARDER HONEY....HARDER.......I FEEL IT...FEEL IT CUMMMNNNNN!!!!!!!” she finally screamed as her body tensed and her muscles became hard as boards.

I felt her cunt lock down around my cock, squeezing it so hard I couldn't stop it from exploding!

“FUCKMOMCUUMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!” I bellowed.

As I felt like the head of my dick had been blown off inside my mother! I couldn't stop cumming inside her. Over and over again, my cock gathered itself and spewed out load after load of my thick, hot, creamy cum into her clinging cunt!

“OOOHHHH TOOOOMMMM!!!!” my mother cried out, gripping me desperately as her cunt continued to spasm uncontrollably, milking my dick for every drop of cream I had.

I quickly filled her contracting twat to overflowing and could feel my cum oozing out around my convulsing dick and run down the crack of my mother's upturned ass! Time seemed to stop as we groaned and fucked and fucked and groaned, franticly clutching onto each other, drowning in a pleasure that boarded on pain. At last there was no more and we collapsed in each other's arms, consumed by our sinful act, we immediately fell asleep.

I awoke dazed and dead tired. For a brief moment I didn't know where I was, but then I realized that I had been awakened by the movement of my mother rolling out of bed. It all came back to me! I had fucked my mother and god what a fuck it was! I had had the greatest cum of my life and I knew I was hooked.

I focused my attention on Mom who was sitting on the edge of the bed, her back to me, with her head in her hands. I took in her form as she sat there. The long neck, the way her spinal column was visible along the graceful slope of her back, the slight love handles at her waist and the expansion of her hips until it ended in the round, twin globes of her ass. Just looking at her I could feel my loins begin to stir and my dick come to life. I could tell she was troubled by the way she sat there and yet all I could feel was that familiar lust rising in my blood.

I reached out and let my finger tip touch her back as I spoke her name.

“Mom” I whispered.

She immediately stiffened at my touch, straightening up to escape my touch.

“Please Tom.” she said in a tone just above a whisper.

She began to get up and I quickly reached out and grabbed her arm lightly pulling her back to a sitting position.

“PLEASE TOM!” she asked more insistently. “I think we've done enough damage for one day.” she said

“I'm sorry Mom, but I just don't feel that way. That was, without a doubt, the most amazing sex I've ever had.” I announced.

“And at what cost??!!” she asked with a hint of disgust in her tone.

“Why does it have to cost us anything?” I asked “We both have strong needs that had to be satisfied and I don't see how it has to cost us a thing.”

“Because it can destroy everything we cherish and….” she started.

“Why? Why does it have to?” I interrupted. “Who does this hurt? No one has to know!”

“And our relationship? This doesn't tear that apart??” she asked almost incredulously.

“How Mom, how does it do that?” I implored.

I began to run my fingertips up and down her back. She stiffened at first, but then seemed to relax under my touch.

“You’re still my Mom. Only now I see you as someone else as well. One of the sexiest, most desirable women I have ever known” I said, as I continued running my fingers up and down her back.

“But.…..” she started.

“No buts, Mom. What we just experienced was so intense, so fierce, that I can't see it as wrong!” I said, my hand now running around her back to her sides, coming close to the edge of her tits.

“I...I......" she tried.”

“Just tell me one thing” I asked “Was this enjoyable to you?”

“Oh, don't ask me that” she begged.

“Answer me. Was it good for you?” I asked again.

There was a long silence as if she were holding on to the answer, afraid to let it out.

“Yes...yes...it...it...was....the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I..I.. have had small ones with your father on occasions, but this...this was like nothing I had ever experienced..” she admitted.

“I thought so!” I said, running my hand up and down her sides.

On an upstroke my hand went up and over her left tit, pulling it up and coming to rest on her nipple, which was rock hard!

“Tom...don't...” she groaned.

I ignored her request and continued to caress her breast, capturing the nipple between my fingers and tugging and pulling on it.

“OH!!” she sighed, taking in a sharp breath.

This was having a profound effect on me as well as my dick was growing at a rapid rate, about to extend to its maximum length.

I played with her tit for a moment longer and then I had had all I could stand. I leaned forward, wrapping my arm around her waist so that my hand was gripping her right hip. I massaged her side for a moment, playing with the small roll where her torso meets her hip. Then I pulled, both turning her towards me, as well as down to me.

She resisted for just a second before giving in. As she turned on the bed to face me her eyes locked on mine and then traveled down to gaze at my near full erection. Her body started traveling down to mine and just as she got within a few inches of me her eyes traveled back up to mine, her lips parted and she fell against me.

We stared into one another’s eyes for several moments until our heads slowly came together, our mouths locking on to one another! The second our lips meshed together a spark went off between us and we embraced and kissed as if we were old lovers apart for years!

“MMMMMMMMM!!!!” my mother moaned, wrapping her arms around my neck.

She pressed her body up against mine, sealing her open mouth onto mine and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. We lay side by side, our hands running over each other, lips bound together in a hot, incestual kiss!

Our passion knew no boundaries as we ravished one another on the bed, desperately searching for a way to get closer to one another. My hands roamed down her side to her plump, round ass, grabbing it and pulling her closer to me. I kneaded her ass causing her slit to rub up against my swollen cock sending more sparks flying between us. I worked my hand around to her front and then dove it between her legs. My two fingers sliced between her swollen labia, entering her steaming, wet canal.

“AAAAAHHHHHHHGGGggg!!” Mom groaned, breaking our kiss as my fingers entered her sloppy, hot canal.

I worked two fingers in deep, marveling at how hot and horny she was, not at all like I knew her, even just days ago! She began humping against my fingers, moving them in and out of her juicy love hole and moaning continuously.

After a few minuets of this foreplay, all plans I had of making this a long, exploring session went out the window.

I couldn't wait to get back inside that boiling cunt and spray down her walls with more of my hot cream! It was apparent Mom was feeling the same way as her humping took on a frenzied pace.

“OH, TOM...STOP TEASING ME..... GET INSIDE!!!!” she groaned.

She quickly lay back and attempted to pull me down on top of her. I wasn't about to resist and went along with her, lifting myself up so I could land in between her spread legs and come down nestled groin to groin.

I removed my two fingers and started slicing my steel hard cock between her juicy slit, driving our anticipation to almost painful levels!

Mom became inpatient at this and lifted her but off the bed in an attempt to capture my dick in her weeping hole. I decided enough was enough and on her last attempt I pulled my hips back, lining my cock at just the right angle and drove my cock into her all the way to the hilt!

“OH, YESSSS!!!” Mom sighed as my dick quickly hit the bottom depth of her hot, clinging wetness and came to rest against her cervix!

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,303 Followers