Mom's So Hot!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,311 Followers

I shook more and more violently as I vented my lust between her legs. My dick felt like a steel branding iron inside her slobbering, scorching cunt. I knew I was going to explode at any moment and Mom sensed it too. Rotating her ass, squeezing my prick with her cunt, she fucked her pussy up and down my plunging shaft, driving herself to orgasm!

I clung to her, crushing her in a fierce embrace as I buried my face between her breasts, moaning deliriously.

I could tell Mom felt the first flickers of her oncoming orgasm as she clawed her toenails into my contracting ass cheeks, her cunt clutching at my dick.

“NOW HONEY, NOW!!!!” she groaned “CUM INSIDE ME NOWWWW!!!!!!!!”

Her cunt began spasming like crazy all over my bloated dick as she clung to me grunting and jerking!

My prick flexed hard as I felt my hot cream shoot up the length of my dick. It lurched deep inside the walls of her cunt and fired, my jism hosing down the walls of her steamy, contracting pussy! I shook in her arms, moaning, firing again and again!

“OH CHRIST TOM, YESSSS, CREAM ME!!!! OH YES, OH GOD YESSS!!!!!” Mom groaned, her hands roving all over my back as her spasming pussy milked the cum right out of me!

“OH GOD, MOM, FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!” I mumbled “OOOOH, OHHHHH!!!”

My dick lurched and vibrated with spasms, spurting my jism and filling her pussy to overflowing.

“OH, DARLING, YESSSSSSSS!!!!!” Mom gurgled, runting under me, coaxing me to pump everything I had into her famished twat!

We kept grinding our groins together, determined to deposit every last drop inside her as we kept thrusting long after I had stopped cumming.

Finally it was over and we collapsed against one another, caressing one another in the afterglow of another incredible fuck! My cock deflated and discharged from her flooded fuck-hole with a loud "plop" as we lay there trying to catch our breath

My mom looked at me with bewilderment in her eyes and a just fucked look on her face.

“God Tom, how do you do that to me?” she asked, laboring in her breathing.

“What?” I asked.

“You take me to a place I didn't know existed.” she answered.

“Really?” I asked, smiling at my own virility.

“Oh God yes!” she said, still trying to catch her breath. “Let me up, I need to get back to your father before he wakes up.”

I got off her and watched as she slowly sat up, her whole body was on big red blotch. She finally stood and then reached down for her nightgown. She stepped into it, coaxing it over her hips, adjusting the front across her luscious tits and tied the straps behind her neck. The gown once again clung to her every curve and I felt a flicker of desire run through my loins just looking at her.

“I'll talk to you in the morning, hon.” she said and turned to leave.

Then, at the last moment, her gaze fell to my deflated cock, which had come back to a little life as I watched her get dressed. She looked at it for a moment or two and then let her eyes sweep up my groin, across my chest and onto my face.

Without a word spoken, we stepped toward each other, my arms going around her waist and hers snaking around my neck as we brought our parted lips together in a heated, soulful kiss!

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!” Mom moaned into my mouth as the kiss continued.

It lacked the overwhelming hunger of our past kisses, but it was full of illicit lust! We stood there for a good three or four minutes, heads bobbing in a slow deliberate pattern as our mouth’s ground together. If we hadn't just fucked I would have been on fire from this kiss. It was so erotic standing there, making out with my mother!

Finally we came up for air, still tight in an embrace, her tits crushed against my chest and our groins meshed together. Mom looked at me with droopy eyes and glistening lips.

“You do that really nice too.” she said in a breathy tone “But I've got to go”

“One more for the road?” I asked

She looked at me and in a very sultry voice said “If you insist.”

Our heads moved back together, mouths parted until they sealed together once again.

“UUHHMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!” Mom moaned as we kissed hotly again, our mouths locked together, straining against each other.

This kiss lasted another three minutes or so, our heads swaying back and forth. Finally we broke apart and went to our own rooms, exhausted from our sexual workout.

Chapter 6

I awoke the next morning somewhat in a haze and as my head cleared I remembered the hot fuck my Mom and I had on the couch. My dick instantly lurched to attention as I replayed the session in my head. My thoughts were filled about her as I pulled my shorts on, corralling my stiffening member inside, then zipping and snapping them shut. I pulled on a tank top and left the room.

I went out to the living room where I found dad in the familiar spot, paper and coffee in hand. We chatted for a bit, mostly about Rita and the baby coming home today, but then the conversation turned to Mom. Dad was saying how he thought he was in hot water last night after he turned Mom down again, but was surprised at her mood this morning.

“Yea, she gets up in a great mood, like nothing happened.” he said.

“Where is she now.” I asked.

“She's calling the hospital to check in.” he answered.

At that moment I heard the door to the guestroom open and Mom came out. She passed by the living room, giving us a quick smile as she made her way to the kitchen. She had on that green silk robe from yesterday and it was having the same effect on me, as my dick began to harden again.

I shot the breeze with Dad for a few more minutes so it wouldn't look too obvious that I wanted to rush into the kitchen. As I got up I heard my Dad rustle the paper and saw that he had gone back to reading it. I made my way into the kitchen, finding my Mom at the counter with her back to me. I eyed her up and down and felt my dick lurch again as I scanned over her body and the way that robe ended about mid thigh, really showing off a lot of leg! Hurrying across the room, I slipped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her soft, plump breasts in my hands

“Oh, you scared me.” she whispered. “You know he's right in the next room!”

“I know, but I can't keep my hands off you.” I said as I tweaked her nipples.

“Ooohhhhh!” she groaned as I kneaded her tits, pressing her butt back against my swollen cock.

“What's for breakfast?” I whispered in her ear, pushing my dick back against her ass.

“Well, it feels like we won't be having any sausage.” she whispered, grinding her ass against my dick. “Yours feels like it's frozen solid.”

“I'd love to put it in your oven and cook it all day long.” I groaned, squeezing and pawing at her breasts through the thin material.

Just then we heard the paper rustle and we flew apart.

“Why don't you peel some potatoes.” she said loudly, pointing to the potato bin, “And I'll start the bacon.”

Stepping across the kitchen, I glanced around the doorway and saw that Dad was still sitting there reading the paper. I turned back to the kitchen to see mom busy getting the bacon ready for frying. I walked up behind her and placed my hands on her thighs and slowly caressed my way up to where they meet her ass, taking the hem of her robe with me. At the same time I lowered my head to her neck, placing my open mouth right where her neck meets her shoulders.

“Ooooohhhhhh!” she moaned, tilting her head to the side to give my hungry mouth more to feast on.

“Mmmmmmmm.” I moaned as I sucked on her neck, my hands making their way up to her ass, where I kneaded them vigorously.

My hands made their way around to her front, reaching down between her thighs and spreading them, while pulling her ass back against my rock hard dick. I felt my dick become entrenched between the crack in her ass as my fingers spread her robe apart and nudged their way through her pubic hair to her heated snatch

“Oh TOM, NO, NOT HERE!” she whispered, as she rubbed her ass up and down my shaft and spread her legs to give me greater access to her twat.

“OH, MOM, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY!!” I breathed into her ear, taking her lobe into my mouth and sucking on it.

I looked down her body and saw that her robe was now mostly open, the sash barely hanging on, and her tits were exposed with only her nipples covered.

We continued to hump against each other as my fingers were up to the knuckles in her swampy bush, her juices running out to her thighs.

I removed my fingers, sliding my hands up her pelvis and grabbing onto her hips. Lifting my mouth off her neck, I turned her to face me, our lips meeting in a fiery, open-mouthed kiss. Our arms wrapped around each other as our tongues fought in our mouths and our bodies plastered against one another. Her robe was totally disheveled, exposing large areas of her tits and thighs as we ground against each other, our mouths sealed together.

Suddenly Dad called out “How's breakfast coming?” and we quickly broke apart, Mom fixing her robe.

We hastened around the kitchen, putting breakfast together and Mom and I was soon making our way to the table.

“Breakfast is ready.” Mom called out to Dad as she and I sat down at the table.

I sat at the head with Mom at my right and Dad's place set at my left. I could feel Mom's knee brush against mine and realized that with very little effort I could reach over and touch her. As I heard the paper rustle and Dad get up out of his chair, I quickly ran my hand up Mom's leg, pulling her robe open in the process.

“Stop that!” she mouthed at me as I pulled my hand back out from under the table.

“Looks good.” Dad said, strolling over to the table.

The rest of breakfast went along as usual, as we talked about everything and nothing.

Dad mentioned that some of the flowers around the house needed some weeding and he thought it would be a nice break, since he didn't need to go to the site today.

“Well, time to clean up.” Mom announced as she stood up and started clearing off the table.

I followed Mom's lead and started to pitch in.

“I guess that's my queue to go start my weeding.” Dad said, getting up from the table.

He walked through the kitchen and left out through the door leading to the garage and around to the side yard.

Mom strolled over near the bay window in the kitchen and looked out, waving at my Dad out at a flower bed about 20 feet from the window. Seeing my opportunity I reached down and unsnapped my shorts and they slithered to the floor as my throbbing, bobbing dick sprang into the open, already pointing up at the ceiling.

Seeing that mom was still looking out the window, I crept up behind her and, using her as a shield between me and my Dad, I reached down and hurriedly lifted her robe.

“OH!” she blurted out as she felt me jerk up her robe.

“God Mom, you have such a nice ass!” I exclaimed as I stared down at her round but.

I was shivering with excitement, but Mom hid her reaction to my presumptuous act as she continued to wave at my Dad. She acted as if there was nothing out of the ordinary happening. Finally, she slowly shuffled her legs outward, opening herself for me.

“It's planting time!” I groaned, reaching down and grabbing my cock.

Jerking with excitement, I bent my knees and quickly hobbled up between her legs. She straddled me, her pussy hovering above my steel hard dick. Holding my cock, I quickly drug the head of my cock up and down the dripping furrow of her cunt several times to anoint my bloated mushroom tipped shaft with her slippery wetness. Then wheezing with passion, I searched for her waiting womanhood. Finally I felt the head of my cock slowly slither into the juice-slickened opening of her cunt. I couldn't hold back and heard myself groan as I thrust up at her, shoving my cock into her!

“JESSUSSFUCKKKINGCRSSSSTTT!!” I gasped as I felt my throbbing, tingling dick pierce the burning, clutching core of my mother's pussy!

“UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!” she groaned back at me through clenched teeth, gripping the back of a chair as she grunted and thrust herself down onto my cock!

I was turned on to beat the band as my dick sunk to the depths of my Mom's steamy canal, just twenty feet from my unsuspecting dad.

“OH GOD, THIS FEELS GOOD!” I cried out, grabbing her hips as I quickly began to grunt and groan, thrusting my swollen shaft in and out of her hungry hole!

“OH....UNH....UNH....OHH.....UHH...” Mom panted at each thrust, driving her ass back at me each time I drove toward her!

“OH MOM, YOU ARE SOOO HOT!!” I cried as I continued to work my bloated tool in and out of her snapping twat.

“OH...UNNH...NO...UHHH...HE'S.....COMING..... UHHH....BACK...IN!!” I heard my Mom gasp in between thrusts.

“STOP...UHH....COMING...OHH....BACK....UHH... HOUSE...UUH....STOP...OHH...NOW!!!” Mom wheezed at me.

“SHIT!” I exclaimed as I looked over her shoulder at my Dad making his way over to the garage.

“HURRY!” Mom urged me. “He's almost back to the garage!”

Groaning with frustration and disappointment, I pulled my distended cock quickly out of her drooling cunt.

“OOOWWW!!” she yelped as my inflated pole popped out of her tight, sucking twat. “Easy, there!”

“Sorry.” I growled, retrieving my shorts and pulling them back up and fastening them.

“It's okay.” she mumbled, shaking the back of her robe back down to cover herself. “You couldn't help it. No time.”

“Damn!” I cursed. “Just a little more time.”

“I know.” she told me. “Maybe later....”

“God, if I don't get off soon.” I muttered, stumbling back over to the table. “I'm gonna go right out of my mind.”

“Me too!!” she moaned, glaring at me with lust in her eyes!

I picked up the paper my father had left and pretended to read it as mom fussed around the sink.

“I'm back.” Dad announced as he came through the garage door. “Nature calls.” he laughed as he grabbed the paper out of my hands and made his way to the bathroom.

The moment the bathroom door closed I looked over at my Mom at the sink. She turned and looked at me as we just stared at one another for a moment.

I ran my eyes all over her, focusing on the way her short robe made her legs look and her hard nipples trying to break through the material. In no time my cock was straining against my shorts and I reached down to adjust it and then rub it up and down, never taking my eyes off of Mom.

She was watching what I was doing with a wanton look in her eyes when suddenly she jerked on the sash of her robe and it fell open revealing the front of her naked body. I immediately unsnapped my shorts and stripped them off to the floor, sitting back down

“OH God.’ I mumbled as I watched her succulent tits bobble up and down as she slowly made her way over to me.

She stopped right in front of me, looking at me with lustful intent, and then straddled herself above my lap, her drooling pussy hanging just above my lurching rod!

I grabbed my cock and lined it up with the entrance of her steamy pit, and then watched as she lowered her seething twat down over my jerking dick! I arched my back as I felt the hot, fleshy, lips of her cunt slowly part as I slid up into her burning, wet canal. As my cock eased its way up into the hot, clutching softness of her cunt, I felt it collapse down around my tingling shaft, pulling me deeper and deeper into the depths of her boiling channel! Sucking and clutching on my bloated cock, her cunt sucked more and more of me inside her!

“OH, GOD!!!” Mom gasped as her ass came to rest in my lap, her belly touching mine, as my dick was completely buried up into the fuming core of her cunt!

She rested there for a moment, her hands clutching at my shoulders and mine wrapped around her waist.

Then, as she ground her twat down around the base of my dick, ours mouths met in a fiery kiss! Grunting and groaning, we pressed our bodies together as our mouths hungrily devoured each other!

Finally we came up for air, and as I sat there reveling in the feeling, Mom began to slowly lifting her ass up and down, sawing my prick in and out of her wondrous, glorious sex-hole! I wanted to pound my cock into her as hard as I could, but I knew it would make too much noise.

“OOHHHH, CHHRRRIISSSTT, TOM!!!!! OOOHHHH GOD, IT FEELS SOO GOOOOD!!!!” Mom groaned above me, sliding her clutching cunt up and down my shaft!

It took all my willpower to keep from throwing her on the table and slamming my cock into her weeping hole, but somehow I was able to control the urge as I lifted my ass up and down, meeting her with long, deep, thrusting strokes.

“OOHH, HONEY, WE DON'T....UUHHH...DON'T...HAVE....OOHHH...MUCH TIME....UUHHH...” Mom moaned between thrusts.

“YEA,...UUHH...I...UUHH....KNOW...” I answered, shoving my face into her chest and capturing one of her tits in my mouth, sucking it feverishly.

“OOOHHHHH!!” she groaned, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me tighter against her tit.

Panting like dogs, we continued to slide my drenched cock in and out of her torrid cunt as she slowly lifted her legs and bent them back down, letting me impale her to the limit every time my cock slid back in. It was both maddening and delirious keeping this quiet pace so as to not let my father hear us.

Suddenly I could feel that familiar tingling start at the base of my balls and I knew the end was in sight. I grabbed her ass tightly and started furiously lifting my hips up and down, my cock wildly plowing in and out of her sopping hole. Mom seemed to be on the verge as well, because she started rising and lowering herself on me in a frantic pace!

“OHH, MOM, GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM!!!” I whispered passionately to her, my hips rocking up and down rapidly.

“YESSSSSS, YESSSSS, ME TOO!!!!!” she hissed, thrusting herself down at me every time I drove my cock up into her.

“OOHH GOD TOM, DO IT!!!!! DO IT!!! CUM IN ME!!!CUM IN ME!!!!” she wheezed as her hips flashed up and down maniacally.

Then all at once I felt my balls erupt into a fiery upheaval, spewing and spurting my molten cum. The floodgates inside my balls were blown apart and a spewing gusher of white-hot seaman violently spurted out into my Mother's hungry, sucking cunt.

“OOHHH, YESSSSSSS!!!!!” she hissed again as her arms and legs began to flail out wildly.

“OOHH CHRSSSTTT!!!” she wheezed as her cunt started spasming like crazy around my shaft, sucking and pulling on me as her orgasm washed over her!

Over and over again, my dick fired off inside of her, quickly filling her clutching hole as I emptied my load deep into Mom's hot, milking cunt!

Her orgasm seemed to go on and on as her cunt felt like a giant sucking hole, pulling me deeper and deeper and sucking every last drop of my hot, thick cum until I thought I was completely drained! Then, suddenly, I felt my prick gathering itself for one last ball twisting ejaculation!

“AAYYYHHHHHHNNN!!!!” I grunted, as my dick lurched and spewed out one final, burning gusher of cum into her!

“OOHHH, YESSSSSSS!!!!!!” Mom groaned, hunching herself down at me, locking her pussy muscles down around my empty pole as it spasmed one last time!

Exhausted, she grunted as her weight fell down on me, her head on my shoulder. We sat there in a collapsed heap for several moments, trying to collect the strength to move.

Suddenly we heard the toilet flush and we quickly sat up, Mom lifting herself up and off my deflating cock, as it discharged from her hole with a soft "plop". We knew we only had the time it takes for him to wash his hands for us to get out of there.

We quickly ran for our rooms and closing the doors, waiting to hear my father come out.

Finally I heard the bathroom door swing open and my Dad yell to Mom that he was heading back outside. I heard her muffled reply from behind the door followed by stone cold silence.

Chapter 7

I needed to leave soon to go get Rita, so I quickly showered and shaved and put on some clean shorts and a T-shirt. I walked out of my room when I caught sight of my Mom in the kitchen, her back facing me. She had changed into a beach cover up, which looked like a long T-shirt. It was sleeveless, pale green with an ocean motif on it, very tight and mid hip in length. She had a sun hat on and was waving at my Dad through the window.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,311 Followers