Mom's Submarine Anal Birthday Surprise

Story Info
A parody.
1.3k words
2.71
51.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DurtGurl
DurtGurl
13 Followers

Note: This was originally written for the Valentine's Day story contest but it didn't win, so it was revised and submitted for the Earth day, Arbor day, and Xmas contests. The DurtGurl Group thinks it tells a universal story suitable to any holiday or contest for that matter.

P.S. It's a true story. The names and what really happened and some facts are changed but that's all.

My mom never needed to wear a bra or heavily elasticized foundation garments and that was because she looked like a movie star, only better. It was around Christmas, and everyone was thinking about Santa Claus. Everyone in the neighborhood knew that and that's why they all enjoyed to look at her when she was naked and the light was out when we lived in that submarine.

And so did I. It was my final year of high school and I was about 6'2", 180 lbs with black hair and piercing blue eye. I was in great shape and didn't have an ounce of fat on me because I worked at the gym twice, maybe three times a day.

Now, maybe I should explain to you that I have a 10 and 1/2cock. It's in great shape too because it works out at the gym twice, maybe three times a day, lifting these little penis weights, and doesn't have an ounce of fat on it. But despite my best efforts I had still yet to know the thrill of romance by plugging my youthful yet manly scumbone into some girl's dripping slopslit until I spewed sperms. Which meant that I was still a

version. So I was unhappy. My balls were large and attractive though, without an ounce of fat on them.

This was just before my birthday and my Mom told me she was going to give me a "special surprise" on my birthday so I couldn't wait to find out just what that surprise she had mentioned just might ever turn out to be in terms of surprises. I was secretly hoping she was going to let me fuck her. She looks just like a movie star only better so naturally, I was looking forward, to getting to fuck, my own mother, for my birthday surprise, because I was of the opinion, that that would be swell.

Now, maybe I should explain to you that I am not a loser who is so inept that he can't even imagine having sex with anyone but his own mother, who is bound my strong

biological urges not to reject her own flesh and blood son no matter how inept he may be. No, I had jet black hair and piercing blue eyes without an ounce of fat on them because I worked out at the gym twice, maybe three times a day plus I ran track and was the Captain of the Football team and was a black belt in High Karate.

It was Arbor Day and we were all out in the submarine planting trees to help the earth's ecology when I had said, "I'm certainly bushed. I think I'll turn in." I went down the stairs which were like a ladder and my Mom came over and said good night and I couldn't but help to look up the ladder and see up under her skirt where I saw her big hairy bush and that got me hard because she is so attractive and really built.

I woke up in my bunk to the cries of "Happy Birthday" wearing only a sheet because I slept a la nude, and there was my mom. She looked even more like a movie star then ever because she didn't have to wear a bra. She wore this real tight white miniskirt that was so tight that she looked great. She looked really great to me. It was that tight.

"Now sonny, I've got your birthday present right here!" she said, sounding really really sexy.

"Where?" I asked her right back, because I didn't see anything and so naturally didn't know what she was talking about.

Now, maybe I should explain that at this point in time I had a gigantic bone-on on account of being asleep under that sheet and looking at my Mom.

She says, "Well you just close your eyes and I'll give it to you."

So I go, "Oh yeah? Just like that?"

And she goes. "Now, Mama always knows best!"

And I'm all like, "Well, that's sure the truth!"

And she's like all laughing.

And then Presto! Changeo! Just like that my Mom's got my big johnson in her hand and is putting her mouth on me with her big red lips and she's like all "Mmmph! Mmmm!

Sllllluuuurrrppp! sucka sucka sucka!!!"

And I'm all like "Nnngghhh! Nyyyaahh! EEergghh!!Woooo-hahhh!!" Because it felt so good. It felt like it was a movie star that was sucking my big bone-on, and it looked like that too.

Meanwhile she was wiggling her big ass in my face. Her ass is like a yard wide and she was wiggling it in my face right in front of me, slinging sweat all right and left and who knows where.

So I grab that big caboose and start squeezing it squeeze, squeeek, splurrrfff while she's sucking me gloomph slurbahh, plowwfff and I'm groaning Waaauuggh! Urrggghhhh Yowwww!!!!

Suddenly she pulls my rod from her cakehole and squalls: "Put your snotrod in my heiny dammit! I want you to fuck your ma in the old fudge factory!"

So I slid my pener up her tailpipe and I couldn't believe my good fortune!

"Ma!" I said, "This is the happiest day of my life! I'll never forget it! It's the best Valentine's Day ever!"

Just then we heard a voice calling through the submarine's round door-hole.

"Hellooo!" it went. "Helloooodle Odle Oh?"

It was my sister Brampfield! Home from college where she's a co-ed cheerleader!

Now, maybe I should explain about my sister Brampfield. She's 18. I say EIGHTEEN!! EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE old!! But she LOOKS like she's 14. Of course, she only LOOKS

LIKE SHE'S 14!! She's REALLY 18!! One Eight!! You see, she fell into a glacier when she was younger and was there for four years in suspended animation, so that although she LOOKS like she's fourteen SHE'S REALLY EIGHTEEN. Do you understand?

If you understand, please sign the box below that you understand before continuing on with the story.

And even though she LOOKS like she's 14, her size 44 DD breasts and movie-star face make her look much older. So it makes me wonder why she looks 14 at all.

If you're a lawyer, or if you're BlessedBe, then you may not read any further no matter what.

So my Mom says to me, "Son, your sister Brampfield will never understand so don't say a word."

Brampfield came down the ladder and I couldn't help but to look up her skirt and see the prettiest little bush you've ever seen and on my own sister!!

Brampfield looked at me naked and said, "Sonny, you didn't have to put on any clothes if you want. I always like to look at your body because it's so hot!"

And Mom said, "Oh my what a naughter daughty you are Brampfield!"

And Brampfield said: "Oh Sonny, why don't we get drunk and talk about our troubles with boyfriends and girlfriends?"

"Okay." I said. "That sounds like a good idea."

So we were drinking flaming watermelon Jell-O shots up on the deck and Brampfield said. "Wow, I am drunk! Let's fuck!"

Mom said, "Brampfield, I am a lesbian too. We can all fuck together!"

I could hardly believe my eyes!

But you know what else? You know what the corker is? Brampfield fell through the submarine door hole and broke her neck and I never even fucked her! So how do you like that? Not too well, I bet!

But I know that there's a new star in heaven and that's how I learned the true meaning of Xmas.

We then went back on deck and hunted for Easter Eggs, and later on it was the best Fourth of July ever!

The End.

___________________________________

Everbody over 18 at least of course.

DurtGurl
DurtGurl
13 Followers