Mom's Tan Lines

Story Info
A son helps mom even her tan.
4.5k words
4.61
415.5k
357
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,060 Followers

Hope that you enjoy this story. I would love to get your comments or feedback, as they only help to improve my writing. This is an incest themed story so; if that is not your cup of tea, please don't read it.


The sky all around was bright blue as my plane glided over California's San Joaquin Valley, heading smoothly toward the airport in Fresno. That's where my mother, Karen, was going to pick me up. My name is Mike Franks. I'm twenty-two years old, stand five-ten in my bare feet, and weigh in the one-sixty range. I just finished a four-year enlistment in the army. Having fun in the sun and sand in Afghanistan over most of that time. I never really saw any combat though, since I was a company clerk, and spent most of the time in the rear with the gear. Now I was going to spend the next three months with my mom, on her parents farm, and decide if I wanted to make a career out of the army or not.

After landing we were shuffled off the plane into the terminal to wait for our bags to be off-loaded. It has been a long time since I have been here, and the valley heat hit me full force. Of coarse, being in my dress uniform didn't help much either. I made my way to the luggage carousel and waited till I saw my duffel bag come around, snatched it up and went looking for mom in the terminal lobby.

I spotted her immediately, standing by the doors that led out to the sun drenched parking area. She was wearing shorts and a white t-shirt. Now this is the part where you expect me to tell you that she has enormous tits, and an ass to die for. In truth, I can't. I can tell you that she is tiny; about five-two, and maybe a hundred and ten pounds soaking wet. She still has jet-black hair that goes down to the small of her back, and tits that are barely a handful. She also has the same piercing blue eyes that I have. By no standards is she a raving beauty, but she is pleasant to the eyes. The one quality that she does have is an infectious smile that can melt your heart. That is what was happening to me as I watched her running over. We through our arms around each other in a tight bear hug. Effortlessly I picked her off the floor and spun us around in a circle, all the while both of us telling the other how much we love and missed each other.

After we separated, she placed her palm on the side of my face and said, "I've missed you so much Mikey." That's what she like to call me.

"I've missed you too mom," I told her. "Shall we get started?"

The drive to my grandparents place took almost an hour and a half to complete, so we used that time to catch up on everything. I let her know that I had ninety days to decide about re-enlisting before losing rank. She informed me that her parents weren't at the farm. They had to go to a dear friends funeral on the other side of the country, and wanted her there just to protect the place. She said her parents didn't grow anything any more, so there really wasn't much to do around the place. The farm was actually only twenty or so acres with a large two-storied house and a man-made pond near it.

It was close to lunchtime when we finally got there, so mom said she would fix us some lunch while I put my things in the spare bedroom. The old place looked the same as it had the last time I was here, making it easy to find the room I would use. After stowing my stuff away and changing into shorts and T-shirt I went down to the kitchen. Mom had some sandwiches and a couple of cold beers sitting on the table. I took a seat across from her and dug into the sandwiches.

On the ride here I couldn't help but notice that she hadn't mentioned anything about dad. This didn't surprise me all that much however. I knew that their relationship had soured a long time ago. Dad could be a real jerk at times, and was one of the reasons I had went into the military. I also knew that they stayed together because of me.

"So is dad coming out too," I hesitantly asked.

"No baby, he's not. Your father and I separated three months ago," she answered demurely.

"You've been here for three months?"

"Yes. Three months of peace and quite," she answered with a chuckle.

"Well that explains why your arms and legs have such a lovely tan," I said, with a chuckle of my own.

"Unfortunately," she began, " My tan only covers my arms and legs were my clothes didn't cover me."

"You could've fixed that," I stated.

"I would have loved to, but my father is kind of a stick in the mud. He would've come unglued if I sunbathed in my swimsuit. Your grandma not so much though," she explained.

I looked over at her and asked how long they would be gone.

"They think that they might spend at least three weeks back east," she told me.

"Hell, that's perfect then," I said.

"You can spend the next three weeks working on your tan, and I promise not to leer at you too much," I added.

"Why on earth would a young man want to look at this old lady," she replied with a gleam in her eyes.

Getting up, I went to the fridge and got us both another beer. Placing one in front of her, I bent down and kissed the top of her head.

"Because you are beautiful, mother dear," I stated matter-of-factly.

"Well aren't you the chivalrous one, you sweet talking devil," she laughed at me.

We talked some more, but the long flight and trip, plus the beer was taking its toll on me. I told her that I was going to take a nap and would see her later. Jokingly, I suggested that she get started on that tan while I was asleep so I wouldn't be able to leer at her. She smacked my shoulder and said that maybe she would. I saw an odd look in her eyes right before I turned and headed to my room.

I don't know how long I'd been asleep, but knowing me, it wasn't long. I've never been able to sleep too long in the middle of the day. I got up and stretched then went and peered out the window. On this side of the house I had a view of some gently rolling hills and the man-made pond grandpa had dug many years ago. The water in it looked clean and fresh, but that wasn't what caught my eye. What did, was mom laying there on a blanket in a black bikini. The suit itself was relatively conservative by today's standards, but left enough flesh exposed that I found it to be highly erotic. I think I should have slapped myself for such thoughts and looked away. But did I do that? Hell no. Instead, I pulled off my shirt, changed into baggy swim trunks and headed that way. The closer I got, the more I could see of her tan lines. The ones on her arms stopped right where the sleeves of a shirt would have been, and on her legs where some shorts would have ended. Her shoulders, back, and what I could see of her ass cheeks were a stark white against the black of her swimwear. She was lying on her tummy with her hands being used as a pillow under her face. Her long black hair was thrust to the side of her head over on the blanket. Until now I had never noticed how fine an ass she had; small and round and soft looking. Should have gotten another slap for that, but once again, did I? Helllll no.

"Damn, I'm gonna have to break out my sunglasses just to leer at you," I half-jokingly said as I got almost to her.

I must have startled her, because she jumped a little before realizing it was me. Turning slightly onto her side, using one hand to shield her eyes from the sun she said in a mock serious tone, "So you're a funny man now, huh?"

When she asked why I wasn't sleeping, I explained that it was hard for me to sleep during the day. I also told her that since she was out here, I thought I would join her and maybe take a dip in the pond. My hormones had started to act up as soon as I got close enough to get a good look at her, so I did the only thing possible. I jumped into the pond and started swimming around to give them time to cool off. What's wrong with you, that is your mother, I chastised myself. The water was chilly enough to dampen the heat in my nether region and I felt it was safe to return, but stayed a few minutes more just to be sure. After so much time spent in a desert climate the pond was like a little slice of heaven on my skin.

Once I was back on shore I stood near where her feet were and took all of her in. Not bad. Not bad at all for a forty-one year old I thought to myself.

"Knock it off you perv," I whispered to myself.

"What did you say sweetheart," she mumbled through her fingers.

"Uh...nothing mom," I answered sheepishly. Can't have her knowing what kind of perverted thoughts were running around in my noggin; now can I.

On the blanket near her towel was a bottle of sunscreen lotion, so I asked if she would like me to put some on her back. She gave me a sideways glance before saying that would be nice.

Kneeling beside her, I uncapped the lotion and put a glob between her shoulder blades and started massaging it into her skin. I made sure to cover all her shoulders and even down her arms where she had no tan. The more I rubbed, the more I felt her muscles relax and I even heard a small murmur escape her lips. With her shoulders done, I applied another glob to the small of her back and began working that in. I spread the lotion evenly on her back making sure to get the sides of her rib cages, then further down until my fingers were touching the top of her suit bottoms.

"Mmmmm...that feels good," she whispered dreamily.

"I'm going to do your legs now mom. Can you spread your feet a little wider so I can get the insides too?"

"Oh, that's not really necessary sweetie," she said.

"You don't want to burn there, now do you," I replied.

"No, I guess not," she answered, and spread her feet about ten inches apart.

The tan on her legs ended about six inches from the start of her butt cheeks. Applying some to the leg closest to me, I slowly worked the lotion into her thigh. She tensed up slightly at first, but seemed to loosen up the more I rubbed. I was careful not to get too close to her crotch area, but on each upward stroke my thumbs rubbed against the bottom of her suit. Up my hands went, each time my thumbs pushing the material of her suit higher on the swell of her ass cheek.

"Uh Mikey...what are you doing?"

"Just making sure that you don't burn, mom," I answered.

That seemed to satisfy her and she settled back down. I switched over to her other side and proceeded to do the same to this leg. As I rubbed the lotion on the inside of her thigh my hand went up a little further than I intended and briefly touched the edge of her crotch. I was shocked that she didn't say anything. Instead it almost looked like her legs opened a little wider. I now had an excellent view of her cloth-covered pussy. I could see little bits of pubic hair poking out the leg openings of her suit. Having not been with a woman in quite some time, my cock immediately grew hard as a rock. Emboldened, I continued to manipulate the bottom of her suit on her ass cheek, as my eyes drank in the sight of her crotch. As I stared, I noticed that the center of her crotch began to turn a darker black than the rest of the suit. I distinctly heard a soft moan coming from her. Suddenly, she stood up, thanked me for helping with her tan and practically ran back to the house.

I lingered on the blanket for fifteen or twenty minutes, giving my dick time to deflate, before gathering everything up and heading to the house. Leaving it all on the porch, I entered the house in time to see mom coming from the upstairs area. She had changed back into her shorts and shirt, but I could see that her face was flushed. I watched her go to the kitchen, then scrambled upstairs to get out of my wet trunks. While I was there, I went to the bathroom to relieve myself, but the image of mom's ass kept creeping into my head. My dick grew as I tried to go pee, so I choked my chicken like a man possessed. I spent the next few minutes cleaning my jism from the toilet; the wall behind the toilet; and any place else that it had splashed. I knew right then that I was going to go to hell.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Mom spent a lot of time sitting on the porch, while I watched an endless amount of television. After dinner I suggest we watch a movie together. Mom seemed to like this idea, so we picked one from the pay-per-view channels. I grabbed us a couple of beers and a blanket and sat on the couch. Putting the blanket over me, I held one side open and mom got under it and snuggled up against me. It felt wonderful to have her leaning into me as we settled in to watch what turned out to be a fairly good film.

"Mom, I'm sorry if I did anything inappropriate today," I finally blurted out.

"You did nothing wrong honey. It's just been so long since a man has touched me that I got scared," she explained.

"So do you want to forget about working on your tan," I asked, hoping for a no.

"Oh no, buster. You 're stuck on lotion duty until I'm a bronze colored goddess," she replied laughing.

After the movie we went to our rooms. I don't know what she was thinking, but as for myself; I was hoping that she had a lot more sun tan lotion. Sleep gathered me up and took me to a sensuous dreamland filled with images of my lovely mother.

The next few days were spent about the same as the first. We got up in the mornings, had breakfast, and then I would help her with any chores around the place. After lunch she would put on her bikini and head to the pond with yours truly in tow. I stayed on the straight and narrow when it came time to apply lotion to her however. I didn't want to ruin my little fantasy world, or damage our relationship.

About the fifth day at the pond I noticed a subtle change in her. As I was working the lotion into her thighs, she spread her legs wider than ever before. Without thinking my hand roamed higher up the inside of the thigh I was working on until I was almost touching her pussy. The closer my hand got to her crotch, the lower she would scoot her pelvis. It was as if she wanted to feel my touch. By now I had gotten very adept at pushing her suit up over her cheeks with my thumbs, exposing most of her buns to my watchful eyes. Unfortunately, each session ended the same way. She would let out a little moan, then jump up and scamper back to the house.

The next day I had just finished her back, when she reached both hands to her suit bottoms and pulled the material into the crack of her ass. I could see that the suit was lodged firmly into the slit of her womanhood, leaving the puffy outer lips visible. I also saw that the hair had been neatly trimmed, leaving only a sparse covering.

"That should save you the trouble of trying to be sneaky," she whispered without looking at me.

Yes boys and girls; I was busted by my own mom.

Since they were out in the open, I put lotion on my hands and began rubbing it into her soft ass cheeks. I cannot describe the feelings coursing through me at this time. I can only say that the feel of those soft, round cheeks yielding to my hands was glorious. Leaving one hand on her ass, I used the other to stroke the inside of her thigh. Stroking slowly upward until I made contact with her naked outer lip. A deep moan escaped her as soon as my fingers touched her bare skin but she didn't stop me. With my index finger running through the center of her cleft, my other fingers lightly tickling her outer lips; I could feel her getting hotter than I thought was possible. Her breathing became ragged as she pushed her pussy harder against my hand. I slid my finger down her slit toward the front while my thumb wormed its way under the fabric of her suit. My index finger found her clit, swollen and erect under the suit and I began to slowly massage it. My thumb was now completely inside her suit and I rubbed it up her very wet pussy until it found her opening. Gently I pushed it inside her until it was buried all the way in.

"Aaaaggghhh shit," she cried out.

I felt her cunt grip my thumb as she pushed back against my hand, whimpers of pleasure rushing from her mouth. No longer able to control myself, I climbed between her legs and grabbed her hips. I felt no resistance from her as I hoisted her ass up in the air and pulled her bottoms down to her knees. My swim trunks were at my knees in a flash as I positioned myself behind her smooth ass. Taking my raging cock in one hand and holding her with the other, I rubbed the mushroom head between her labia, coating it with the abundance of juice pouring out of her. When I felt her entrance, I eased forward until the head of my cock sank into the moist canal of her heated cunt. With her head still on the blanket, her hair completely covering her face, I slowly pushed until I felt my balls up against her engorged clitoris.

I started with a slow rhythm, not going all the way in, or all the way out. Just enough movement to savor the feel of her muscles contracting on my shaft each time I sank in to her. It wasn't long before my tempo increased, until I was pounding into her smoldering heat with abandonment. She was slamming back against me with just as much enthusiasm, her ass cheeks rippling as our bodies collided. Our fucking didn't last long before I felt my swiftly approaching orgasm building deep in my balls. I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I would explode up inside her.

"Oh God, please forgive me...I'm cuuuummming," she wailed.

Just as she was screaming out her own orgasm, I grabbed her hips and held her still. I pushed my cock as far into her as I could go and shot my spunk forcefully against the back of her quivering pussy.

"Ohhhh Shhiiiittt," I growled.

I leaned slowly backwards, my cock pulling out of her with an audible plop. A mixture of our juices leaked out of her and landed partly on my knees and the blanket. I watched speechless, as she stood up on trembling legs, yanked her bottoms up and ran to the house.

It took a couple of minutes before I had enough energy to get up and chase after her. I searched the downstairs area before heading up the stairs where I figured she had gone. Her bedroom door was open so I went to it and found her sprawled crossways on the bed, her feet hanging over the side. She was quietly sobbing into her pillow.

"Mom..." I softly called to her as I approached the bed.

"Oh Mikey, please forgive me," she said between sobs.

Forgetting that I hadn't put my swim trunks back on, I sat on the edge of the bed, leaned forward and brushed the hair away from her back and face. With her face turned sideways on the pillow in my direction, I could see tears streaming from her closed eyes. I felt like the biggest jerk in the world at that moment.

"There is nothing to forgive you for, Mom," I began. "If anyone needs to be forgiven, it's me. I don't know what came over me."

Turning on her side, she opened her eyes and reached up to place the palm of her hand against the side of my face. I could feel her hand trembling as she lovingly stroked me. I don't think my nakedness even registered on her worried mind.

"What I did was so wrong. I've been so lonely, but when you touched me these last few days, I just couldn't control myself."

"I love you more than anything in this world Mom, and the last thing I would ever do is hurt you," I told her.

"I know sweetheart. But what we did is so wrong."

I stared deep into her blue eyes and without thinking, asked if she had enjoyed what we had done.

"God forgive me...I enjoyed it more than I can say," she said, a weak smile on her soft lips.

I couldn't help myself. Bending forward, I placed a tentative kiss on her lips. When she responded, I increased the pressure and pushed my tongue between her lips. Hers met mine with the same urgency. Lying down next to her I scooped her into my arms and half dragged her lithe body on to mine, our lips locked passionately. She maneuvered her thighs so that she was straddling my waist, her suit covered pussy dangerously close to my expanding cock.

blaster666
blaster666
4,060 Followers
12