Mom's Taylor Made Dilemma Ch. 03

Story Info
They come together as a family.
3.3k words
4.41
71k
20
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__misty__
__misty__
310 Followers

I couldn't think at work. The sex video of my son and wife played nonstop in my head all day long. It got so bad, the tension in my balls was excruciating, causing me to lock my office door two different times so I could masturbate. I felt pathetic and miserable. How could I be stimulated by what was certainly a crime against nature? It was a violation of our marriage vows at the very least. I couldn't stop myself. Watching her being fucked by my 19 year old son, his cock in his mother's pussy, hit something deep and primal in me. She also appeared to be instructing him, more maternal attendance to his education? I could imagine that any woman he would be with from now on would benefit from Jenna's stewardship of his sexual education. I couldn't wait to get home. Of course I would have to check on the video feed, but I couldn't imagine they would have another encounter so quickly, especially since I was on my usual schedule. I decided to call it an early day, lack of sleep was contributing to my to my inability to focus on anything but Jenna and Taylor.

I knew I needed to talk to Mom but had to wait until the afternoon since I had work first thing in the morning and my Dad was still home when I left. Finally, I was home. She was very upset when I went to bed; I had to make sure she was o.k. I searched the house but eventually found her in the backyard, lying on a blanket under one of our big trees.

"Mom! Are you o.k.?" I just blurted it out.

She sat up, leaving her sunglasses on. "Yeah honey, I'm doing o.k. Why do you ask?"

"Because I thought you were going to fall apart last night, right before Dad got home. You must've held it together in front of him. I didn't hear anything like a nuke go off." I tried to smile.

She laughed softly, "Yeah, I got through it. I think I went numb. So don't worry baby."

"Well I am worried. I don't want to hurt you. If this is bugging you so much you're getting hysterical, then we have to stop. I love you Mom." I held my breath. What if she said we should? I went too far too fast. What an idiot. I didn't want to stop, but, I guess, I really didn't want to ruin her life either.

"Darling, right now, I'm kind of tender. Yesterday, you were all I wanted. But then, like I told you last night, the guilt and self-hatred started to sink in again. Baby, what we're doing is wrong. I keep letting it happen, hell, I ran to you, that's more than letting, that's pursuing you. How many times can I say it to you and to myself? It's wrong. You're my son. What in the hell am I doing? You're adult, but since I'm your mother, I feel I might've manipulated you into this." She stopped and inhaled.

"NO! NO! I wanted this too. You can't take all the blame. I wanted you. I raped you mother, that was ALL my fault. I'm still not sure how I'm going to live with that. For right now, I just don't think about it. But no, I did this too." My voice was rising.

She looked alarmed and scanned the yard, "Shhhhhhhhhhh!!! We can't take a chance of your voice carrying."

"Ok." I whispered. "I did do this too. I wanted to, I had to."

"Well, that's nice of you to try to take it on your shoulders Taylor, but I'm the real adult here and your mother and I shouldn't ever have had sex with you."

"I'm almost 20. I'm not a little boy mother." Damn that hurt. I know what she was trying to do, but I'm an adult too. I wouldn't let her make me the little boy in this. "Look at me mother. I'm a man. Not your baby boy."

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I don't know what I'm doing right now. I know what I think and what I want to say, but I can't allow you to take on this burden alone and I share the greater part of it." She looked down, but I could see her jaw was drawn. She was close to crying.

She held out her arms, "come here sweetheart." She held me in her arms. I wanted to take away her pain. I knew what would stop it, full on, if I said "never again". I'd already said it and sort of meant it, but I wasn't willing to give it all up yet by saying it again. As she held me she starting to shake. In this condition, weak and crying, I couldn't help it, I felt protective of her and dammit! I was getting turned on. Jeez! What kind of a perv was I?

I held Taylor and quietly wept. What torture this was. I wanted to protect my son, but I wanted to partake of him as a man. To my horror, as I sat there, I was getting aroused, how could I? Here I sat crying over my pain and yet, I could feel a buzz in my pussy. What a depraved woman I am. It couldn't be denied though, I was feeling stimulated.

As if on cue, Taylor moved his head back, tilted my chin and kissed me. Deeply, thoroughly, lovingly, heatedly. I responded with all I had, for about 2 seconds. "NO! We can't. Not again."

"Mom, I love you. If you don't want to, I won't push. But if I get to decide, I want to."

Blown away by the maturity of that statement, I had no will of my own anymore. I surrendered to him, laying back, beckoning him.

In an instant, he was on me. I lost track of time from there; like a fever had taken hold of me, burning but leaving me in an altered state, all was lost in a fog of desire and love. I was undressed before I knew it, my son's eager face between my legs, hands on my tits, massaging and kneading, pinching my nipples. Tongue lapping at my clit, just like I taught him, then almost inhaling it through his lips. Wave after wave of bliss crashed over me as I orgasmed time and again, one after another. Sometimes I doubted it had stopped at all for it seemed as if it was one long climax. I was transported and suspended all at once. I called his name as I bucked into his face, holding his head tight. Stopping, looking up into my eyes, his handsome face so intense, flush with emotion, he jumped up on his knees. His cock entered me hard and sharp. As I lay on my back legs in the air, my ass on his knees, hands pulling my hips onto him, I came quickly and again, it never seemed to end. "Oh God, Taylor, I'm cumming!" I couldn't think, only feel. He didn't cum that way himself. Releasing me, he laid down on top me.

"Good Mom, cum. Cum some more for me." I lined up on her pussy and lay down on her body and shoving into her in one stroke to the end of her. Oh God this was better. I couldn't control myself. I drove into her, hard, fast and without mercy. Her ass, against the ground, didn't give an inch. I had to give her more orgasms. She hadn't cum like this before; I wanted to give her that ecstasy over and over. I kept fucking as she kept cumming, each one turning up my own heat, til I couldn't take it anymore. I came like a fountain in her, my cock pumping my semen into my mother, gawd that was a hot thought. Slick and noisy, I kept it up, she came two more times, until my dick was so sensitive, I had to stop.

As soon as I hit the door, I shouted to Jenna and Taylor, to let them know I was home, but the house was quiet. The door had been unlocked, her car and his in the driveway. Walking quietly through the hallways; no sounds, no Jenna, no Taylor. In the kitchen, I could hear something like voices, coming through the patio door, but it wasn't talking. Stepping quietly out the threshold and into the garden, I heard, "Oh God Taylor, I'm cumming!"

I backed up, unsure where they were, I wasn't ready to reveal myself to them yet. I ducked and listened carefully for the direction her moans had come from. Then, "Good Mom, cum. Cum some more for me."

It came from the direction of the big tree deep in the backyard. I'd be able to see them if I used the planter box walls for cover. I calculated they weren't paying too close of attention to anything as she was cumming. I crawled along the wall to the corner and peeked around it. There they were, naked, lying on a blanket. I was overcome with lust as I watched him fucking her into the ground, my cock stiffened immediately. Her utterances were almost continuous, peaking as she came again and yet again. How could he hold out that long? I would reach my own climax in short order and I was only observing, not participating, but then Taylor came too, I could tell by his short jerking strokes and his body was rigid, though he kept plowing her as she came once again and still one more time.

They lay together, him resting on her for a long while, while she stroked his hair and face. I couldn't see their faces, my angle of vision was about 45 degrees, from the side. My cock was still firm, even though I had relieved it twice during the day. I wanted to masturbate again, to have a release while I thought of them, or better, watched them. Conflicting thoughts kept rising though. This was very low, to be getting off voyeuristically while my wife fucked our son. Did I want them having what was essentially and affair, under my nose? Even though, as far as they were concerned it was behind my back.

I sat there on the grass, concealed by the planter, paralyzed to the point of inaction. Then I heard it. Movement, a giggle, a laugh then cooing. "Taylor, that was wonderful. I love you honey."

Even if they started again, I knew I better get up and leave. I was formulating a plan.

As we lay on the blanket, Taylor played with my tits. Sucking the nipples, biting them lightly, teasing them into hardening. It gave me goose pimples and I had to laugh. Even though I was enjoying myself with him, I had to wonder, what was I doing? I couldn't keep this up. The longer I allowed it to go on, the worse it would be when we would have to stop. I knew he loved me, but he was in danger of falling in love with me, if he hadn't already. It would hurt him terribly when we called it quits, because that was the direction we were headed no matter what. I pushed that out of my head and greedily indulged myself with him. His play rekindled the heat in both of us. His cock rose once more against my leg. I spread mine legs, beckoning him to mount me once more.

Mom had perfect tits. Though they weren't firm and pouty like the girls' boobs I'd sucked before, they were soft and sensuous. I loved how she laughed while I goofed around. I could play with them for hours, teasing, sucking, stroking and biting them. My dick was getting hard again. I would have to fuck her. As if she read my mind, she spread her legs and pulled me toward her again. As much as I liked the penetration I got with her on the bottom, I wanted her to sit on my tent pole. Wiggling on it and riding it like horse. The way she moved her hips, practically sucked the cum out of me. "No, I want you on top, Mom." I grabbed her as I rolled onto my back, pulling her up on me.

"AH! Hahahahaha! Ok, if that's what you want honey. I'll do the work this time."

With that statement, she lifted up, grasped my cock, adjusted it, and slid down hard. "Oh God, Mom, ahhhhh...." I couldn't help it. Her pussy was surprisingly tight and so slick with cum, I slipped right up in her. She even felt hot. Probably because my unit had dried off in the air. She began to move up and down. I laid there, letting her use me like a living dildo, letting her get off over and over as she rode and squirmed on me.

I could hear them. They had started up again. They had no fear, trusting I'd be gone the whole day. I'd have to leave now and come back at the regular time, unless I wanted to interrupt. I couldn't do that. It would be too painful for all of us. I could muster no anger against them. Why couldn't I? I had to ponder it, but first, I would jerk off in the safety of my bedroom so I could think without the pressure in my loins. Carefully I went back to my bedroom. The window as open so I could easily hear the grunting and squealing of their sex play. I allowed my mind to wander again to the backyard. I could see them in my mind, naked and full of lust. I imagined the tight sleeve of her cunt massaging my cock as she slid up and down on it. I wanted her, but was just as turned on thinking of her doing the same with our son's hard member. Rubbing my throbbing meat hard, sounds of Jenna and Taylor's mating drifting into the room, the tension in my balls increased.

"Ah, yes Mom. Harder. Faster. Yes, yes. Mom, oh God, you're so fucking hot."

"Taylor, ah, baby, I'm gonna cum again. Ahhhhhhh, ahhhhh..." then Jenna shrieked. "AHHHHHHHHhhh." I shot my load at the same moment. I was surprised to see thick ropes of semen shoot into the air, since I had ejaculated twice already. This time it landed on my bare legs, sine I remembered to take down my trousers. My attention was drawn back to them as Taylor declared his climax, oddly satisfying me. I knew I should leave quickly. They might come in the house now. I cleaned up and snuck out the front door.

It would be three for dinner tonight, Taylor, Mark and me. I fixed prepared the meal, lost in memories and sensations of the afternoon with Taylor. It would have to end, but I stubbornly chased away the guilt and dread. I spoiled myself, reliving every moment over and again, not just now, but all day long. A couple times, I was so overcome, I went back to my room to alleviate the aching in my pussy. My fingers dancing in the wetness, tickling the tender pink and scented flesh until I reached the pinnacle, tumbling into an abyss, swallowed up in ceaseless bliss.

I had to forcibly shake myself from my reverie so I could complete my task, which was finished when I set the table. Mark would be home soon. Knowing that when he walked through the door, I would be confronted, if only in my mind, with my duplicity. I grabbed a glass of wine, sitting down at the patio table. As if summoned by my thoughts, Mark was home.

"I'm out here dear. Change and I'll get you a drink. Meet me outside. We can sit for a while," I sung out.

"That sounds good. Be there in a jiffy," Mark sang back to me. He sounded in a good mood.

The drink fixed, I sat and waited. Mark came out with Taylor. I wasn't expecting that and neither was Taylor. He looked o.k. with it, but I could sense some apprehension in him, or was it guilt?

"There, I thought we could all enjoy a drink before dinner, since it's just the three of us," Mark was saying as he sat down.

"Sounds fine to me honey. Here's your drink," I handed him a cocktail. He looked relaxed and was smiling. They both sat down with me.

Jenna handed me the drink. "What a nice evening. Who could be troubled on when it's so beautiful and peaceful out here?"

"Troubled? Why would you say that honey?" I had Jenna's attention. Taylor didn't seem fazed.

"Yes dear. I am." I stopped to let that hang.

After a couple seconds, "Mark, what's the problem?" Jenna looked concerned. Taylor looked at me with unasked questions in his eyes.

"I know what's been going on with you two." I wasn't toying with them so much as giving them the chance to confess.

"Mark! What are you talking about?" Jenna made an immediate, almost too quick response. Taylor, much to my surprise, held my gaze.

"Jenna, I know."

"You know what Mark?" She wasn't going to give in easily. I could've said something directly to Taylor, but thought better of it. She was the true adult here.

"You and Taylor have been...having an...having sex with each other." There, I said it, letting it sink in for few minutes before I proceeded. "I know it. Please don't deny it."

"Well I will," Jenna was defiant. She stared at me, almost through me. Still, I didn't want to put Taylor on the spot. She needed to cop to this. That's what I wanted.

"You don't believe me?"

"No, I don't. I can't imagine why you would think such a thing. Where does that come from?" Her anger was rising. God she was gorgeous.

I came back at her. "I've seen it, watched you."

"I don't believe it." Again, she set her gaze on me.

I scoffed, "You think I'd make it up? The both of you, follow me." I had to meet this challenge head on, as much as I had hoped one of them would confess. Standing up, I didn't touch her, but invited her with a gesture to get up and follow me. Taylor wasn't moving, but Jenna stood up purposefully. Finally Taylor did too.

Leading them out to the garage, I opened the cabinet with the video equipment. Shock would be the best adjective to describe their faces. After I turned it on, I cued up the digital recording and let it roll. It showed Taylor carrying Jenna into the room, laying her on the bed and stripping her, then taking off his own clothes.

"STOP!" Jenna stood in front of the monitor. "Stop this now!" Her eyes were lit with fiery rage.

"Then we are agreed? You've been having sex with each other?" I couldn't help it, I was sharp with them.

Hours later, Jenna and Tyler quietly sat with me at the dinner table, all trying to choke down our food. I had to break the monotony of the silence. I surmised the ball was in my court anyway, it was up to me. "I've already gotten used to this. I know you two have yet to adjust to it. I'm not angry and I want us to stay together as a family. So you both need to get over your anger and embarrassment. It's out in the open and I want to keep it that way."

I let that sink in. Wiping my face with my napkin, I looked each of them in the eyes. "Whatever we do, we will do together, as a family."

__misty__
__misty__
310 Followers