Mom's Visit Makes It All Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby!" she moaned loadly as I increased my sucking at her breast. My right hand left her hip and I slid it up onto her arm and her shoulder and then when I felt her bare shoulder, I pulled my hand down slowly, feeling for the first time with my fingers the rounded plumpness of her big saggy tit, and then I slid my hand down farther until my palm was touching and cupping her massive breast, the heaviness of it filling my hand, overflowing it. I began to knead it gently, and lift it, pushing it toward my face so that her breast puddled up underneath my mouth, and I began to suckle even more firmly.

I stopped worrying about what I was doing, and instead just focused on the feelings that were coursing through my body. My old mom was hugging me against her, pulling my head against her tit and her hips were rocking slightly, lifting off of the couch and pushing against my right arm as I ran my right hand all over her squishy breast and then slid it down into her robe, sliding over her bare flesh until I was holding her waist in my fingers, the feel of her naked skin tingling every nerve in my fingertips. She pushed her crotch up against my right elbow, which was resting at the juncture of her thighs, and I could feel her grinding slightly against it, so I held it firm as my mother pushed against me.

I licked and sucked at just that one great teat, slurping up as much titflesh as I could, pulling it into my mouth, and then gently nibbling on the fat nipple with my lips, and my mom shook a little, and her left hand left the back of my head and moved to my right shoulder, and then with both hands on my shoulders, she pulled me against her strongly. I couldn't breathe, my nose was pressed so deeply into her breast, but the feel of that glorious motherly tit was so thrilling that I just continued to suck and slurp even more strongly on her boob. I wasn't thinking any more, I was just enjoying the feeling of the most delicious breast I had even tasted, reveling in the feeling of a boob that was just made for my mouth.

"Oh God, Oh baby, Oh God, Oh baby, my baby, my baby boy. Oh god," my mom moaned and then as I continued to massage her breast and suck on her nipple, she quivered once, twice, and then her body gave a great shudder, and she crushed me against her, her legs quivering, and and she continued to shake I wonderingly felt my own cock throb in response, and then the explosive release as I blasted jet after jet of cum into my sweatpants.

We sat there for a few minutes, and then slowly disentangled ourselves with a little embarassment. We didn't look at each other directly, but we still leaned against each other as we watched the rest of the movie. When it ended, mom got up and went to the bedroom, kissing me on the top of the head, and saying "Good night."

I lay there on the couch trying to sleep, but as I remembered how intense the feelings of love and lust had been as I had sucked my own mother's tit, my cock got hard again, and I masturbated again.

***

The next morning I awoke feeling great, until the memory of what had happened the night before shot into my mind. I blushed lying there in my bed, and I wondered how I would ever face my mother. Perhaps I could just stay in bed, plead sickness. What was I thinking, forcing myself on my mother?

But then I remembered how she had enjoyed it too, and even though I was embarrassed, I figured I would just try to deal with the situation as best I could.

As I lay there, trying to plan my reaction, I could hear my mom humming happily. She was in the kitchen, and I could hear the water turning on and off, and then the smell of breakfast cooking filled my nostrils. "oh, fuck it," I thought to myself, and I got up and pulled on a t-shirt and some basketball shorts.

I brushed my teeth and then went out into the hall and down to the kitchen.

My mother was standing in front of the sink, washing a pan, and she was still wearing her faded blue robe. In the light of the day, I could see that it was so threadbare that with the sunshine streaming in the window, I could basically see right through it. I could see her wide ass and plump legs, the bulge of flesh at her waist, and then the slight curves of her breasts pushing out the sides of the robe. My cock went rigid immediately, and I almost turned around and walked back into the bedroom, but just then Mom turned her head and smiled at me.

"Good morning, baby," she said happily. "Did you sleep good?"

"Um, yea," I answered hesitantly. It looked she wasn't upset, and in fact she wasn't even going to mention it. Alright!

"Come give your mother a kiss," she said. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist from behind. I pulled her against me in a sort of awkward hug, making sure not to press my stiff penis against her, and I puckered up my lips. Mom turned her head the left and then turned her body, too, and I wasn't quick enough, her generous hip pressed against my leg and then slid over my stiff pole and in that position, with her hip pressed firmly against my groin, she kissed me. Our lips met and I could feel the warmth and softness of them, and I hugged her against me. She pushed her lips hard against mine, and for a moment I thought I could feel her tongue poking between them, touching my lips, but then she pulled away and turned back to the sink.

"Mmmm, good morning indeed," she said.

I disengaged my arms from around her.

"Sit down," she said, "and I'll serve you breakfast."

"Sweet!" I sat.

She put a plate of scrambled eggs and home fries in front of me, and then said, "I'm going to go take a shower. Maybe after you eat and shower, we can go shopping?"

"Sure, mom," I said through a mouthful of eggs. I steadfastly refused to think about either last night or how my mom's lips had felt as I kissed her just moments ago. "Don't think about it," I told myself as I ate. "Just don't think about it."

***

When we finally arrived home, it was already late. Mom had always been a dedicated shopper, and today had been no exception. We had gone to no fewer than four separate malls, and I was beat. I hate shopping in the first place, but then with all the carrying and walking... Phew! I was ready to relax. As Mom went into the bathroom, I went back down to the car and grabbed all the various bags and boxes that she had collected.

Not that she was a shopaholic. No. She had bought a digital camera, which she had wanted for a few years, but with my advice she was finally able to get a good deal. She had bought some sandals for walking around the neighborhood, and a few books to read. And finally some presents for her many friends back home. I dumped everything onto the floor of the living room, and then as I straightened up, I heard her voice from the bedroom.

"Hey, baby?"

"Yea, mom?"

"Didn't you say you had a hot tub here?"

My mind reeled. Did my mom want to go in the hot tub with me? I felt slightly disgusted with my eagerness about the possibility. Nothing untoward had happened today, and I had almost convinced myself that last night hadn't happened. Except that it had. "Um, yea mom, we do."

"Oh, good," she said happily. "I'm beat from all this shopping. Would you like to go to the hot tub with me? If you don't you can just tell me where it is..."

"That sounds great," I said quickly.

"Then do me a favor," she called. "Please bring me that yellow bag - the one from the clothing store?"

I grabbed the bag and walked to the door of the bedroom, and then it opened and her arm stretched out. "Por favor?" she said.

I put the handle in her hand and she pulled it inside and then the door shut again. When it opened a few minutes later, my mother stood there with a big beach towel wrapped around her. The shee cloth of a one-piece bathing suit rose from under the towel up over her shoulders.

She smiled. "Your turn."

I changed in about twenty seconds, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, and then we headed down to the hot tub.

There was no one else there when we got there, so I put my towel on the back of a chair and then extended my hand for my mom's towel. She looked me in the eyes and grinned nervously, and then took it off and handed it to me. I stood there for a moment forgetting to take it from her as I eyed her body. Her rounded stomach was clearly visible even in the dim light by the tub, but her big boobs pushed out much further than it did, and they hung down heavily, even with the support of the suit. She dropped the towel in my hand as I stood there frozen, and as I turned to hang it up next to mine, she entered the tub.

"Oh, it's hot," she exclaimed.

I stepped in as she settled down to a sitting position, then I asked her if she wanted the jets on.

"Not yet," she said. "Right now this just feels so good."

I continued to get in then, and ended up sitting down on the opposite side of the hot tub from her. "Oh, man, you are so right," I said.

We sat there for several minutes, just enjoying the heat of the hot water penetrating into our muscles, and the idle currents in the water gently waved our legs back and forth, and sometimes they bumped into each other, and I could feel her smooth skin against my calves.

"This is so nice," my mom said. She turned her head from side to side and then leaned it back and rolled it around, stretching her neck out.

"Does your neck hurt?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "All that driving and then... well... yes."

"Come here," I said, "and I'll give you a neck rub."

With no hesitation, my mother slipped into the water until only her head was above it, and then her head floated toward me, and I could see the dim security lights reflected in her eyes. She turned and stood up, and then sat herself right in front of me. I wasn't ready, and as she did, I had to scoot up, but I couldn't move back far enough and I ended up with my legs spread, with my mother's fat ass pressed right up against me. Even in the heat of the hot tub, the touch of her body was enough to start the blood rushing to my cock, and pressed as it was right up against the crack of her ass, I knew that if I got an erection, it would be immediately obvious to her. Oh well. I had already thrown caution to the winds the previous night, and I was prepared to ignore all my normal reservations at the moment because the feel of my mother's touch was like balm to my soul (and fire to my passion).

I raised my hands and put them on her shoulders, and as I began to massage them, my mother sighed happily. "That feels great," she said. She groaned softly as I continued to rub her shoulders and neck, and as I dug my fingers into her soft flesh, she leaned forward, putting her hands on her knees to prop herself up. However, as she leaned forward her meaty ass pushed back more firmly against me, and my cock stiffened in response. I could feel it lengthening, sliding forward into the only space available to it, the crack between her buttocks, underneath her, and as it did, she pushed back a slight bit more and let out another groan.

"Keep going, baby," she said.

I realized I had stopped as the feel of my hard cock pushing against the meat of my mother's ass took over my attention, and I started to rub her neck again.

"Mmmm, yes," she said huskily. "Mmmmmm."

I began to pull my fingers against her shoulders, digging into the soft spaces, and this had the effect of pulling her against me. Her soft, fleshy ass pressed tightly against my inner thighs and stomach, and my cock strained against my suit, pointing straight forward underneath her. It almost hurt to have my penis straight like that, but I wouldn't have stopped for all the world. I was in heaven with my old mother's big butt pushing against my body, with my cock constrained between us, stiff as a board.

"Mmmmmm, yes," she moaned again, and she pushed back more firmly, and I could feel my cock pushed right up against her. I was going crazy. My body was on fire, and my cock pulsed strongly.

I couldn't stand it. I felt like I was going to come, but I didn't want to, so I slid my hands down off of her shoulders and I felt the pressure of her body against mine lessen slightly. She didn't say a word, but she leaned back against me, and her butt slid forward a little bit, but my cock was still pressing against her. Her hands lifted to my hands, and she grabbed them in hers and then pulled them forward in front of her as she nestled back against me.

I couldn't believe I was doing this with my mom. I was so excited that I felt like my entire body was seething with electricity. It was so wrong, so nasty, but at the same time I had never felt anything like this. The passion that inflamed me was unreasoning, overpowering. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wanted to cringe with shame, but the rest of me just wanting to keep touching this beautiful woman, to keep caressing her soft smooth flesh and to feel her warm softness pressed against me.

My mother pulled my arms around her, and to my surprise, she placed one hand on each sagging, heavy tit. Her hands stayed on top of mine, and she sighed with contentment. I stayed still, afraid to move and somehow upset this magical scene. My fingers slowly stretched out, and I could feel how big her breasts were, with much more titflesh outside of my grasp than inside. I could feel her big stiff nipples underneath my palms, and as we sat there, with my mother's round body leaning back against mine, I began to ever so gently flex my fingers. Even though I was barely moving, I knew my mother could feel it, because she gasped in a small breath, and then her hands pressed gently against mine, pushing them against her big boobs, and then she started to pull my hands in small circles, my fingers softly grabbing at her baggy teats, and her stiff nipples bending under the pressure of my palms.

"Mom-" I began.

"Shhhh. It's okay." she said softly. "Just relax." Her hands left my hands and then I felt them on my outer thighs, and I tightened my grip on her, pulling her back against me, pulling her heavy ass back into position right above my cock as I slid a little lower in the water. It was almost as if my mom were lying on top of me, and her hands grabbed onto my thighs and began to rub back and forth gently on them, running from knee to hip. I continued to softly massage her big tits, which were spreading out almost flat.

"Yes, baby," she said in a soft motherly voice. "That's nice." Her hands increased their pace on my thighs, and she slid down a little more, and I could feel her soft ass rubbing against my swollen cock as she did.

I continued to pull and rub on her breast with my right hand while I moved my left hand down until it was rubbing her stomach, from side to side and top to bottom. As my thumb and fingers moved directly over my mother's right nipple, my mom leaned her head back against me and I moved mine slightly to the side so that I ended up with my mouth right against her neck just below her ear.

"Ummmmm," she moaned. I pinched her nipple softly between my finger and thumb, then began to pull gently at it, pulling it from side to side, and then away from her body so that her breast would lift up slightly. It was difficult to do with her swimsuit covering her flesh, but it lent a sensuousness to the feeling, as if I wasn't quite really touching her. As I played with her nipple, my other hand continued to slide over my mother's stomach, and I revelled in the feeling of her flesh under my hand. I cupped her round belly from the bottom and pulled her up and against me and she let out a loud groan as I did. I was breathing against her neck, smelling her scent, and I couldn't help myself, I kissed her neck.

She cried out then, but stopped herself, and for a second she stopped moving, and then her hands started rubbing my thighs even more vigourously, and she began to move her ass in a tiny circle on top of me, very slowly, but I could feel the different pressures it was creating on my throbbing cock. My pulling and tugging at her nipple became more intense, and mom was hissing with every breath she took. My left hand slid down a little more, and even as I asked myself how far I was prepared to go, my hand with a mind of its own slid down her groin until I could feel the crinkly hairs underneath the slick cloth of the bathing suit. I pressed my fingers against her, pushing gently but firmly until I could feel my fingertip touch the beginning of her cleft and as it touched her there, she cried out again, and her ass tilted back and pressed very firmly against me. I was lost in the sheer pleasure of touching my mother's soft body, and I couldn't even say anything, so I just lay there pressing my cock against her ass, pulling and pushing at her nipple and heavy tit, and pressing my fingers against her slit while her hands tightened at the back of my thighs and pulled me against her.

I had never felt so excited in my life. The wrongness of what was happening only added to my heightened state, and I thrilled with the sensation. Even my wife had never made me feel like this. I began to lick and kiss my mom's neck as she pulled me against her with her hands, then let go, then pulled me up again, in effect causing me to hump myself against her ass. I continued to squish and press her tit with my right hand as we did so, and I began to slide the fingers of my left hand up and down her slit as gently and teasingly as I could. I slurped at her neck, licking and sucking at her warm, wet skin, and my mother moaned with pleasure. I kissed and sucked my way down to her shoulder, her moaning softly the entire time, and then slowly licked my way back up her neck to her ear. I pulled my left hand up from her sex, and slid it over her left breast, and then as I kissed her ear and gently nibbled on the lobe, I began to play with her left breast just as I was doing with the right one, pushing the nipple firmly from side to side, trying to grab it through the slick bathing suit.

"Oh, god, baby," my mom finally said. She turned her head to face me, and her body slid to the side as she did until she was lying almost on her side on top of me. She lifted her face to mine, and she stared deep into my eyes. I was trembling with anticipation and excitement, and though my right hand was now trapped behind her, my left hand continued to rub and cup her breasts. She leaned her face forward and placed her lips on mine and a jolt of electricity shot through me as I realized I was kissing my own mother. Not like a son, but like a lover. Our lips pressed together, a little unsurely at first, but then she opened her mouth slightly, and so did I, and she moaned into my mouth and that was all it took. Our tongues swirled out and my brain went into hyperdrive as I consciously realized I was french-kissing my mother, and as my deep passion lent an incredible intensity to the the amazing feeling of my mother's lips on mine and her tongue inside my mouth.

Our tongues danced together, twisting around each other, and our mouths opened wide, then wider as if we were trying to devour each other. My mouth was stretched wide open against hers, straining against hers, and our tongues slid over and under and around each other again and again. Time seemed to stop as I focused all my attention on the feel of my mother's hungry kiss, the sloppiness of it.

Suddenly my mother pulled her lips away from mine, and then she turned away from me. Her body slid back into its previous position, with her heavy ass pressing againt my cock. She sat up, and my hands fell to her waist. She leaned forward, lifting her butt from me, and she reached back behind her, not looking at me. I sat there unmoving, my hands resting softly on her hips. I felt her fingers at my waist, and then I felt them at the top of my bathing trunks. She reached inside just enought to grab the ties, and then she pulled them loose, still looking away from me. I pressed my feet against the bottom of the hot tub, and my neck against the edge, and I lifted my pelvis. My mother pulled at my bathing suit, and I felt her slip, so I slid my hands down a little lower until they were cupping her butt, and I pushed hard to help hold her up. With this support, my mother let go of my trunks, and then she leaned forward, bending over, and then I felt her hands reaching underneath her, sliding over the front of my groin, touching for a second on my straining rod, and then when they touched the waistband, sliding outwards slightly, and then she pulled hard, pulling my trunks down off of my waist. As my trunks slid lower on my body, my rigid cock popped free and it touched her inner arm for a moment.