Mom's Wait for Her Son

Story Info
A mother's torturous wait for her son.
7.7k words
4.36
240.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LorieC
LorieC
10 Followers

It all started with my divorce from Rick in 1990, although we had been married since 1972 our marriage ended very badly. We were stationed in Washington, D.C. at the time and things just weren’t working out between us. We had three beautiful children, two girls and a son. At the age of 17 our son Blaine had grown to be quit a handsome young man, an identical look alike of his father when I first met him. He was built so perfect, muscular, strong looking, sexy, just an absolute drop dead gorgeous guy. Like I said he was definitely the image of his father. I had wondered many times, as our son grew since he looked so much like his father if he was built like him in other ways.

Our problems were never centered on the sexual aspect. As a partner he was wonderful, I could always depend on him to drive me completely wild, do anything to please my every fantasy, and craving. He was the best lover a girl could ever want, I couldn’t imagine being without that wonderful tongue and cock as our marriage came to an end. I loved to be fucked in the ass by his thick eight and three-fourths inch cock and would cum each time so strong that I passed out on several occasions from the intense orgasms I experienced.

When our divorce was finalized, Blaine our son went totally wild. Over the next year he constantly was in and out of trouble with the police. His father and I couldn’t keep up with the continuing problems we still were having and the trouble Blain was getting into all the time was making everyone’s life miserable. So I decided to move to Texas where my brothers and sisters lived. I planned to have Blaine come along with us, however the problems with the law over the past months prevented him from making the move from Maryland to Texas with me. However, no matter what I was determined to find a way to bring him to Texas.

Months passed and I managed to get an airline reservation for him to join me in Texas. When he finally arrived it was like we hadn’t seen each other in years. As we left the terminal he picked me up in his arms and swung me around telling me how happy he was to be back with me. As he pressed tightly into me, I could feel a huge bulge pressing into my midsection. As our embrace ended I casually looked to see if what I felt was noticeable in his tight fitting jeans. A completely visible outline of his massive cock hung down the inside of his pant leg. My God! He was exactly like his father in every way!

My heart raced like I had just ran the Marine Corp marathon. My mind whirled with the thoughts of my only son’s hard, thick cock being pressed into me. Was it just the moment or was he actually hard from sexual excitement towards me? Could he be thinking of using that beautiful thing on me? Inwardly my mind and body screamed in hopes it was!

It had been over a year since I had been with anyone and thoughts of Rick’s huge thick cock driving into my pussy and ass were invading my every dream. The images were even beginning to interrupt my daily life with daydreams of how much I missed being fucked by him. And now here was a person who was identical to this man in everyway, only younger. I began to think of how sexually aroused I was from my son’s cock meat being pressed against me. Then…like a flash of lightning it struck me, I was thinking sexual thoughts about my own son! How depraved and despicable I must be to allow myself to think thoughts such as these about him.

For the next three days I had a number of things planned for our reunion before I had to go back to work. My brother arranged to have his summerhouse in Corpus Christi ready for me to use when Blaine arrived. It was near the beach and was somewhat secluded from the main populated area with a nice semi-private beach area. We arrived there about six thirty in the evening and unpacked our things and decided since we all where exhausted from the drive we would call it an early day.

It was just a little after eight when the girls and I decided to head off to bed. Blaine had just come out of the shower and had a towel tied around his waist. He hugged and kissed both of his sisters good night as they headed towards their room. When the girls had disappeared up the stairway he turned as if going to his room. I called to him; “well you going off to bed without giving your old mom a good night hug and kiss”. He laughed and replied, “for an old mom there’s not many twenty-five year old girls who could match up to me in any way, shape, or form”.

As we hugged, for whatever reason I stepped in close to his body. I laid my head against his bare muscular chest and he held me tight. I kissed his chest and then I felt an enormous throb directly above my pelvis. As he stood there with his arms around me Blaine pressed his body hard into mine. My body trembled as he leaned down and kissed me on my neck, I became like a rag doll in his arms. As we broke our embrace, the towel that was tied around his waist came undone. Blaine now stood in front of me completely nude! I was breathless at the sight of him, so beautifully built and his cock, “oh his cock, so long, so thick, so perfectly shaped, it looked wonderful!!!” He didn’t seem to be in any rush to conceal himself; he just leisurely bent down and pulled the towel up to his waist, only half hiding his growing erection. As I stood there, I couldn’t take my eyes off of him. He then kissed me on my forehead and to my reluctance we said good night.

It was a restless night, I kept seeing images of Blaine standing in the living room naked and the huge bulge I saw down his leg at the airport. It was about two thirty in the morning when I got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen to get something to drink. I flipped on the hallway light and as I approached Blaine’s room, I noticed the door slightly ajar. I tried to quietly pass by when I heard a noise that sounded like a moan of pain. I pushed the door open and as my eyes adjusted to the light I saw my boy lying on his bed completely naked. I surveyed his lean muscular body and as my gaze continued down his body I saw his cock lying across his body like a huge salami. So long and hard I felt myself being mesmerized by the mere sight of my son’s enormous cock. I felt myself being drawn towards his bed and then I felt myself moving in his direction. I became aware of the overwhelming aching of my nipples; I could feel they were hardening with each step I took closer. A sudden gush of wetness from my pussy caused a shiver to run down the length of my body almost causing my knees to buckle. As if someone else was controlling me, before I realized what I was doing I felt my hand moving towards my son’s cock. I came so near to wrapping my fingers around his meat then a sudden noise from the hall startled me, halting me from grasping Blaine’s meat and engulfing him down my throat. As I moved back out of his room my heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in every part of my body. I turned for a last glimpse of my son and visualized myself kneeling beside his bed giving his cock a mouth fucking like he had never experienced in his life.

The next day came to quickly; I barely slept a minute last night. Having come so close to making an irreversible mistake with my son the guilt of what went through my mind was so strong I could barely look at him. Each time I would allow my gaze to linger in his direction I would have a vivid vision of me on my knees sucking that wonderful cock.

We had plans to make it a beach day and do some swimming and sun bathing. The girls had other ideas so Blaine and I busied ourselves with getting everything together to enjoy our day. On our way down to the beachfront he stopped into a liquor store and bought several six packs of beer. I tried to persuade him public drinking wasn’t allowed and if he were caught by the beach patrol they would find out who he was and he would be sent back to face his outstanding warrants. My instincts to press the issue were continually being overridden by images and lustful desires to have my own son fuck me like crazy!

We found a nice little area near a cove with no one within a thousand yards of us. We set the beach chairs up and spread our blankets out on the sand. As we slipped from our outer clothing I was pulling my top over my head and it became snagged on the hook to my bathing suit bra. As I struggled to free it I pulled it the remainder of the way over my head and as I did my bikini top came up over my breast. I was now standing there with Blaine staring at my exposed breast. “Wow!!!” was all he could say. I felt myself flush and as I stood there with him looking straight at my breast I saw the most wonderful sight I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Blaine’s cock was hardening in his spandex brief swimming trunks and I was the cause. I now was the one staring and it was taking all my strength to keep from running over and grabbing his stiffening meat.

As I regained my composure I readjusted my top and Blaine turned to open the cooler and removed a beer from it. I voiced my concern of him doing this, however he wouldn’t hear anything of it, he objected to the fact that I was being so uptight, maybe I was. After only an hour or so at the beach he was arrested for having an open container. As I stood there and watched them handcuff him and take him away I asked the officer if there was anything I could do to get him out of this. He smugly replied, “lady get him a good lawyer, because by this time tomorrow he’ll be on his way to Maryland.”

Well the next five months were torturous; not knowing what was going to happen with Blaine was driving me crazy. Then the news came the court had sentenced him to 3 to 5 years. I nearly fell apart, I had lost both men from my life and I didn’t know what to do.

I thought over the next few years I could gain control of the incestuous desires I was having for my son. However, with each passing moment and day they grew worse. Not only was I having fantasies and daydreams about Blaine I began to have dreams about both Blaine and his father fucking me senseless at the same time. One such fantasy I was straddled Rick’s cock and Blaine was fucking my ass. In my vision I could plainly see each one of them furiously fucking into me and me screaming for them not to stop. My visions of these unnatural threesomes were so real to life one-day while I was sitting in traffic I became so distracted by them I realized my hips were moving and thrusting back and forth. The thoughts and visions were becoming so obsessive not a waking or sleeping moment were they absent from my mind.

Time was passing rather quickly for me, with two and half years of my son’s sentence finished the thoughts and images of being fucked by my son were controlling every aspect of my thoughts and life. God what was I going to do? I was driving myself totally insane with the incessant thoughts I was having of him.

Blaine and I talked every Sunday, he would call and we would talk for hours. Many times I would set and visualize him licking my pussy and would caress myself while he was talking. After every conversation I would rush off to my room and take out my toy, making myself cum many times.

It was Thursday evening and I received a telephone message from Rick saying he needed to talk to me right away. When I called he told me he had talked to Blaine this evening and he had very good news. While he was speaking an image of him fucking me in the ass crept into my mind. As he continued to talk the image became more vivid and I could almost feel him slam fucking my ass the way he did in the past. I was so caught up in the vision I barely heard what he was saying; our son was getting out of jail in just a few weeks. Blaine had called his father to tell him the news and ask if he would be there the day he got out. Rick told him he would be there come hell or high water. I felt so disappointed Blaine hadn’t called me first I almost cried. I wanted to know why he hadn’t called me and Rick explained he tried and I wasn’t home or didn’t answer the phone. I asked if he was sure he was going to be there also and he explained that he and Debbie had already made plans to go up the night before and had already made room reservations at a local hotel.

I asked who Debbie was and now I wish I hadn’t. He told me that she was his new wife and he had married two weeks ago. The sound of that threw me into total shock; to find out he had remarried when I still wanted him was more than I cared to hear. When my mind cleared, I told Rick I was going to visit my family back in Ohio in a few weeks and maybe we could get together and make plans on how we were going to handle things on the day Blaine was released.

When I arrived in Ohio I had made up my mind I was going to make the meeting with Rick civil and pleasant as possible. On the evening I was to meet Rick I had a visualization of him taking me somewhere secluded and giving me the fucking I had wanted for so long.

That evening I dressed in a nice tight form fitting white skirt that came midway up my thigh and a snug pullover top. Knowing how Rick use to like me to wear garters and stockings I bought a pink garter, shelf bra, and stocking outfit to wear. I knew he was remarried but at that point I didn’t care, my thoughts were consumed by our past sexual experiences and the fact I hadn’t been with a man in almost three years I was bound and determined to seduce him tonight.

As I surveyed my appearance in the mirror the skirt nicely pronounced my long shapely legs. My blouse was a little lower cut than I had expected and with the shelf bra lifting and exposing my 36C breast underneath, it was that little additive I knew Rick would like. My nipples are extremely large, slightly larger than the size of a quarter and when they become hard they point straight out, you would have to be totally blind not to notice them. Knowing when I got around him they would constantly stay hard and that it wouldn’t be much longer before he was seeing me dressed like this. The mere thought caused a hot tingling sensation to encompass my whole body. I knew I was going to get fucked and fucked good tonight. Just thinking of it caused the juices to flow from my pussy and my entire body ached to be licked and fucked.

It was around 8:30 when I arrived at the lounge to meet Rick. As I pulled up to the entrance a young attendant rushed to my car and opened the door. As I turned my body to climb out I allowed my legs to spread open a little further than I normally would. The attendant must have become immediately hard because I noticed a nice size bulge was noticeable in his slacks. I felt so wonderfully sexy my body was tingling and flush all over and I could just feel the stares from the other attendants as I walked away from my car. As I approached the entrance I took one last look at myself in the mirrored glass door and seeing the effect I had just created with the parking attendants I hoped Rick’s reaction would be even that much more.

As I entered the lounge I spotted him right away, setting at the bar was the man I planned to fuck me in every way and position possible tonight. When I approached he noticed me moving towards him, he stood to greet me and from the look on his face I could tell I had aroused the desired effect I was hoping for. Without making it seem too obvious I seated myself on the barstool and allowed my skirt to ride up as far as I could. As I did Rick’s eyes were transfixed on my legs and as I settled down onto the stool his eyes never left my thighs. I allowed my legs to open so he could see my garters and most importantly that I was bare underneath. From the looks I received from him caused my body to tremble all over. My nipples became hard and ached so badly I wanted his mouth on them right there in the bar. It had been so long since I had felt the touch of a man I wanted him to just throw me up on the bar and start eating away at my pussy. I didn’t care; it wouldn’t have mattered if he had taken me right there in front of everyone.

Rick ordered me a drink and we set and talked for a few minutes about how each other were getting along. I really didn’t care too much for the casual chitchat we were having, the only thing I was interested in hearing and talking about was how much I wanted him to fuck me. I couldn’t take it any longer, so I decided to put an end to it and just tell him flat out what I wanted.

I leaned over and whispered into is ear that I wanted him to fuck my ass and I wanted it now. He pulled back from me and told me he wasn’t alone. I asked him what he meant he wasn’t alone and he stated that Debbie and two of his friend were over in the lounge playing pool. My disappointment was apparently noticeable and he jokingly suggested that we all go somewhere and have some fun. As he kind of chuckled I slapped him on the shoulder and told him he was such a prick.

After that blow to my ego I asked him to order me another drink and to make it a double. As I downed my Tom Collins he again reasserted the question he ask me a few moments before. Telling him I really had no interest in doing it with a bunch of other people just sitting around watching us together, but my body was saying it wanted him to just fuck me. His laughter at my statement infuriated me and without another word I told him it was time for me to go. Rick stopped me and asked if I would stay awhile longer and meet Debbie. At first I was reluctant to do so, all I wanted was to get laid. I wanted cock; I wanted to be eaten and fucked so badly I could have screamed!

I decided to meet her so we headed for the lounge and as I walked in I recognized the two guys Rick was with. I had met them before while we were still stationed in D.C. At the pool table was a girl bent over the table taking a shot, I knew it was Debbie. She was simple beautiful, curly light brown hair, long sexy legs, very curvy, and her breast must have measured at least 38DD’s. I felt a streak of jealousy run through me the likes I had never experienced before. I turned to Rick and told him it wasn’t a good time for her and I to meet. Before I could say anything else she came over and extended her hand saying, you must be Lori, I’ve heard so much about you. She seemed so nice and pleasant that I thought if it hadn’t been under these circumstances I could have enjoyed meeting her.

I told them I had to go and Debbie pleaded with me to stay and have another drink with them. Well I decided that it couldn’t hurt so her and I seated ourselves near where the guys were sitting. We ordered our drinks and as we sat there I asked her what Rick had told her about me. She looked at me and smiled a little sheepish smile and told me her and Rick had no secrets and he didn’t keep anything from her. I questioningly asked here, everything?, and she just looked at me and replied, unless he’s lied to me, everything. I again repeated everything? She only replied everything.

The two previous drinks I had were starting to have an affect on me. As we talked, I noticed Debbie looking me up and down. She told me how lovely I was and how very sexy she thought I was. She bluntly told me she understand why Rick enjoyed fucking me and he still talked about the things we had done together over the years. Then she said something that nearly caused me to fall out of my seat. She said Rick still would like to fuck me and with no hesitation in her voice told me she wouldn’t mind seeing us together.

It must have been the drinks because without as much hesitation as Debbie had said that, I told her that I would love to be fucked by him again. Without a word she got up and went over to the guys’ table and I watched her lean down and whisper into Rick’s ear. She motioned me to join them and after only a short time of setting and talking Debbie suggested we all go upstairs to their room.

As we entered the room Debbie went over to a chair and just sat down. To my surprise Dave and Mike, Rick’s friends began to undress almost immediately. I hadn’t noticed but Rick was already out of his slacks and before I knew it, he was standing there in front of me totally naked. I was completely taken back that he was there with his rock hard cock fully visible in front of me with his new wife watching. Debbie spoke up saying it was okay and to go ahead and fell free to do what ever I wanted. At that moment, I felt two pairs of hands touch me and as they were caressing my arms and my neck, I realized it was Dave and Mike. The excitement that ran through my body was electrifying. Not only was I standing there staring at cock meat I had been wanting for so long to fuck me I was being touched and stroked by two other men. It was going to happen I was going to get my ass fucked and who knows what else.

LorieC
LorieC
10 Followers
12