Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story

Story Info
How Mona gets pleasure.
2k words
2.81
17.3k
6

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhhaaaa Sir please," now he is fondling Mona's big breasts (36-D), from behind - (you see Mona was in her white t-shirt - which he likes very much). "Sir, if you continue this, I cannot write the letter", Mona whispered.

Then, he had taken his hands; but his tool was pushing Mona's 56 kg body up, from his lap! He is a 'master' and his master is bigger master.

Anyway

This is how all these started...

He is from the top management of a big company and Mona was his secretary. When she came for interview, it was his people who screened, later they sent Mona to her boss.

He is very highly respected person for his hard work & strict nature. So, after the HR, Mona was really scared to meet him, as she had heard about him earlier.

While interviewing she was very comfortable and she was appointed. He was very strict to Mona too.

Many days they used to work even up to 9 pm, etc. One such day, when Mona went to his cabin, after 8 pm, she saw him very disturbed - his face was unusual!! His face was reddish!!

Mona asked him, "why sir?"

"Nothing, it's OK," he replied. But he was bit nervous.

Mona was sure that there is something wrong. His laptop was in front of him with the headset connected to it. When she started to go closure, he just turned it off. Then Mona understood and left the cabin.

After a few minutes, he called Mona in & told her, "my wife is not in town for the past few weeks (gone to stay with her parents for few days). So I was feeling bored to go home; also, I am feeling alone."

Mona said, "she has gone for few days; will come back soon, is it not?"

He replied, "This is the first time she is away from me for these many days." Although Mona understood, she acted normal.

Mona asked, "Sir, then shall I go for the day; you also go & take rest."

"No, Mona, I want you to come with me for dinner - we will go to a good hotel."

Mona was shocked, "whhhaaaattt Sir... Dinner? " She never expected any such words from him. It took some time for Mona to realize.

He convinced Mona with his powerful arguments and she agreed for once. As, Mona was staying in pg, she called & told her madam that she will be late & she will be dropped by office car.

He drove Mona to hotel and took her to the restaurant. Earlier, she had never gone to a 5 star hotel - Mona went for the first time. Somebody came & took some orders, which she did not understand.

They were seated opposite & talked - he was talking like a different person. Not like her boss at all. Very light & light!!

Then the two glasses came. He told Mona that he is taking vodka and he has ordered fruit juice for her. He told cheers and tasted his glass - Mona too tasted her glass - the juice was very synthetic tasting.

He asked, "Is the juice good?" To please him, Mona told, "It is fine sir."

He was very cordial and asking her personal questions, which he never asked before. In short, he took Mona's all history in 10 min - Mona lost her father & mother early age & her father's brother (& wife) brought her up... All that bla bla made Mona sorrowful and remembering her parents, tears started rolling down from her cheeks.

All of sudden, he came and sat next to Mona and wiped her tears. She was shocked!! But he started consoling her that he will help her to grow in the company, etc.

Mona didn't know, the whether the drink or her mind...his touch was something different. He is big man & he came to wipe her tears.

He continued sitting next to Mona and after finishing his glass, he requested her to empty her glass. He has ordered some food (with his second drink), which came in between - but the waiter did not notice anything - he went away.

Mona started feeling little drowsy.

Again, he kept talking, they were exchanging many things. Slowly, he kept his hand on Mona's shoulders as an appreciation of a point Mona told, later on the hand rested on her shoulders. This gave her an indication of next movements.

Something was driving her too crazy. Mona started liking his touching & talking. He started pressing her shoulders, while talking - Mona smiled, uncomfortably.

"Sir shall we go. It is getting late."

He said, "what we will have dinner."

"No sir. I am full sir. Shall I leave?"

He said, "Are you angry with me?"

"No sir."

He said, "Then please stay back... after some time, finishing our food I will drop you."

Mona couldn't say anything - he is her boss and he has conquered her by his super performance and good personality.

He kept on pressing & slowly his hands advanced to her lower body. Mona was scared totally!! If someone sees them like that, then all gone but something was happening in her too. Mona also wanted his touching...he brought his hands to her bare stomach (that day she was wearing a low waste mini skirt). "Aaaaaaaa" uncontrollably she moaned. All of a sudden his lips fell on her lips and he hugged Mona, even before she could open her mouth.

After a few minutes of kissing, he left her! Mona was fully confused. She stood up, and then he pulled her to sit back. (Then the food came & they had something) and then left without speaking anything. When he dropped Mona near her pg, he said, "Thank you - good night" - Mona didn't say anything.

Next day, in office, everything was normal till 8pm, although they did not speak much, except some office points.

Around 8.30, he called Mona to his cabin & asked her to sit. Before, she could realize, he came & took her lips in his mouth & started chewing. Mona tried to resist; she was not able to. Rather she wanted it. (After last 2 years no male has touched her body).

He started pulling her up and she stood up. His lips and hands moved on her body freely, which he started from Mona's cheeks to shoulder to boobs to stomach to.

She could not control "Aaaaaa' she lost all her controls & started moaning, then he started becoming fiercer.

He totally lifted her & took Mona to his sofa (his cabin has a big sofa) and laid her there. Without taking his mouth from Mona's lips, he pulled out her tops & has his hands started kneading hr boobs!! Oh my god! Mona was in heaven. He took time & removed her hooks freeing Mona's milky white boobs, which were trying to escape from her tight bra. He played with her boobs and stomach for long time, which resulted in multiple orgasms for Mona. Her panty was really wet with her love juice.

Once push, he removed the hooks of her bra and freed her lovely boobs - she could not tolerate "Aaaaaaaa..." he sucked Mona's nipple. She was feeling that her life was coming out through her breasts. He is a master; he is real master in kissing & boob sucking also.

Mona's boobs broke the bra & jumped out... Surprisingly, he dint do anything with it; instead, he started kissing from her stomach inch by inch & he tortured her without coming to her thirsty boobs!!

He blew hot air from his mouth on Mona's nipple... "AAAAAAAA... Sir... stop it... you are killing me..." ,Mona screamed - he kept kissing all around and slowly, slowly came to her breast...still not to her nipples. It was too much for Mona ... All of sudden, she pulled his head & pushed her nipple into his mouth...

"AAAAoooo..." He just sucked her like a vacuum pump... Oh...God... Mona saw heaven ... she leaked & leaked. Too much.. He is too much.

He sucked & sucked & sucked, changed one boob to other, kneading the other one & playing - he knows many tricks with boobs - he says it is the Japanese way - He enjoys and gives her hell lot enjoyment. His special tricks with boobs are very special ...Mona don't know, how many leaks she had - but still she was hot...How much time they went she don't know...

Slowly he started to drive his hands down; with all her wriggling & twisting, her body was loose. He started pressing her stomach! Shock went through her body - magic hands.. He slowly explored to down and went and touched her panty... Oh.. Aaaaahahaah.. the whole area was wet...

Mona's boss pointed to his personal wash-room & told, "Go & wash & come." Mona obediently stood & cleaned & came (needed liters of water; she threw her panty in the washroom).

Mona stood like a "love doll" - he was partially removing his dress. After drinking some water, he offered her some - she was very thirsty. Mona drank a lot.

She could see the huge bulge in his boxer! He came near & took her back to sofa. He attacked Mona like a hungry tiger! After some kissing sucking, he stretched his hands down to her legs and started to pull her skirt up. The creeping of his magic hands again started to give her leaks.. "ISSSS...AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ooooo..." Mona moaned loudly (couldn't control herself).

After a while of massaging her thighs, his hands started to move slowly to love hole. Again, expecting his touch, Mona waited a long - but the thrill was building every second, but he never touched..

Suddenly he pulled her skirt up revealing her milky thighs!! Oh...Aaaaaa... she closed her eyes and waited. He started the trick of blowing hot air over her love hole.. Ohh...God... too much.. For Mona to afford...she couldn't control, she pushed his head down...making him to kiss.

All of a sudden he stood up and pulled his boxer relieving his hard rod free!! (Mona could see through her half closed eyes). He came on her and started - to touch her love hole from outside.. He played a lot with his hands - torturing Mona's cunt and love hole & giving her a lot of pleasure than he might have had - but never used his tongue first day.

Lastly, he pointed his already dripping tool on her love-hole entrance. Mona cried out, "Sir, please - I don't want that." Without speaking a word, he slowly started to push it... AAAAHHHHAAA... what a feeling... she was flying... Mona's hands pulled him towards her body, scratching his bare back. He also started hissing and her moaning filled the room.

As it started to enter, she cried out, " Stop Sir, it is paining" (she had not had this big tool before) - he was very merciful - but still he slowly kept pushing it - pain came as tears which rolled down her face for some time, which slowly changed into moaning...AHHHH... fuck...& kill me Sir... You are too much... Oh God..."

Mona don't know, how much time he pumped, she got many surprising pushing and leaked many time. Then he increased his speed - pluck - pluck sound started to come; then with a loud howling from him, he poured in all his juice into Mona!! What a hot session...

Both of them could not get up for some time.

Of course next day along with another very long session next day also. Lot of oral sex and positions they have tried ... they were happy to share their little time after a hectic day of work.

Mona got her new life after her divorce and her boss started a new relation with his sexy secretary. One day, when Mr. Jackson (Mona's boss), now Mona called him Jack, told her that some how her wife could get the news of their relationship and would like to divorce him. Mona did not express anything good or bad before him. *

to be continued...