Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 02

Story Info
How Mona gets pleasure.
2.3k words
4.12
10.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very next day Jack's wife saw them when Mona & Jack coming out of the mall and talking very seriously and his hand were at her waist. She found a packet of undergarments were in the hand of Mona.

Jack's wife followed them & went to the office during the lunch time as no much staff in Jack's office only secretary Mona and a watchman. When she went watchman was not there and she went in to his office and opened the door. What she had seen was still unbelievable for her. Mona in short skirt was sitting on the lap of Jack and they were lip locked and his hands were inside the skirt. When they saw her they become normal.

After some altercation Jack's wife left the place & when she was coming out she saw that they were again in the same position. She could understand that her husband was enjoying sex at the age of 55 years with his private secretary Mona who was 34. She realized that the story had been going on for some days and a 21 years younger sex-bomb like Mona could easily lift the tools under the belt of Jack.

They were kissing and hugging in front of her. Jack was rubbing and kisses at the cleavage. She was pressing his head hard to the cleavage and kissing on his head. They closed the door and now she can only hear the sounds of moaning... "AHHHH... fuck...& kill me Sir... You are too much... Oh God..."

They were like newly married couple. After this incidence Jack got divorced from his wife and Mona would become Mrs. Jackson in a short period of time. Though she was not ready for that relation yet Jack convinced her for the marriage. Jack called a party to celebrate their marriage.

Mona looked very hot in her white low-cut cleavage showing marriage dress which was clearly showing her naval & diamond pierce-ring (gifted by Jack) and long legs. Jack designed that dress by a renowned dress designer for her lovely wife. In their marriage party Mona was the main attraction for all men. They were enjoying Mona's beauty and Jack was waiting for the first night with Mona after their marriage.

At the midnight after the party Jack started his first marriage night with Mona. Mona gave him a good oil body massage. He laid down only in his underwear which allowed Mona to see his penis curved.. Mona sat on his thighs putting her both smooth legs besides his thighs while giving front as well as back massage. His penis touched her vagina while giving him front massage.

She also enjoyed it and sometimes to add extra pleasure Mona wore nothing inside her transparent nighty. When her thighs touched his...he moaned slowly...after some time they started removing their all knitting. Gradually both of them became naked and oil was doing work at that moment.

....."Aaaahhhh Aaaaahhh hmmmm hmmmm Aaaaahhh" Mona was moaning with every stroke as her husband was ramming her from behind. She was on her all four on the corner of bed with him standing on the floor, his both hands on her hips moving with her body movements to and fro, his cock buried in Mona's vagina fucking her real hard, room filled with Mona's moans and his moans and the sound of "chap chap and fat fat" with his every stroke. Mona was in doggy position getting a real hard fuck from Jack.

Mona's legs were wide open allowing him easy entrance..."Ohhh Ohhh Haaa" his voice became more thick and Mona knew that he was going to cum "Then..Don't cum inside...hmmmm"...he removed his cock and ejaculated on her ass cheeks.

She did not want him to remove his cock at the most pleasurable movement but at the same time did not want to get pregnant so early also....he was done and so was she. "Mona....you are a real thing babe", he said while wiping his fluids from his cock and from her ass cheeks.

The next session started by Mona with her kiss on Jack's penis tip and testicles. Then she took both in mouth one by one for some time. This made him hornier. Mona got up now and came on bed and laid there straight. She came to bed and laid straight with hr both leg wide open. Jack came in between her legs and started rubbing his dick on her vagina. She was already wet. And the next movement he was inside her.

Mona moaned slowly with "AAhhh.....hhhhhah" as he entered her. He started pumping her slowly first and was caressing her whole frontal body. He was inserting his fingers in mouth to lick, pressing Mona's boobs and kissing her naval area along with fucking her with steady pace.

Mona then held him by his hips "Fast ....honey." Mona said, trying to look at his eye but she couldn't. Jack increased his speed and her voice also rose up "Aaaaahhhhh Aaaahhhh Hmmmm Aaaahhhh". Whole room was filled with Mona's moaning noise. Jack was concentrating on his job.

And suddenly with heavy breath and increased speed of ramming her pussy, He cummed over Mona's thighs. "Ohhh......Can't you bring condoms?" Mona asked him.

"Condoms spoil all pleasure" he said and sat on bed.

" And what if I get pregnant?" Mona asked again.

"You won't, as I always ejaculate outside" Jack said.

"Hahaha" Mona just laughed teasingly.

"Would you like to eat something my dear?" Mona asked.

"Yaa...sure...I am hungry now" he said.

"So wait here I'll bring for you." Mona said and came out of the room. He was tired. Mona was naked. She went to kitchen and started taking food for her new married husband.

Jack was behind her, watching her naked body, Mona took food plate and water bottle and glasses. She then headed towards her bed- room with small steps, Jack was walking besides her.

Jack and Mona had food. Almost an hour was passed. After resting a while Mona asked him to start it again. She was still wet and excited but Jack had lost erection. Mona took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him.

After almost 5 minutes of sucking, his cock was erect and ready to go inside her. They kissed and Jack fondled Mona's 36-D boobs. "You are such a sex-bomb" he slapped her ass as Mona took her position in doggy style...Mona wonder why it is called doggy position. It should actually be called a bitch position... while parting Mona's both legs to the maximum extent.

Jack entered and started thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt. "Aaaaahhhhh Aaaahhhhhhh hmmmmmm Aaaaaaahhhhhhh....hhmmmmm" Mona again filled entire room with her noise.

Jack was fucking her hard now and again after 15 minutes of fucking he cummed on her ass cheeks. Only drops of his spearm were there on Mona's ass."Are you done?" she asked him.

"Yes..for now.." he said.

"Ohhh...one more round" Mona asked again.

"After a while.......wait for some time" he said in tiring voice.

"Ok ok....you rest here...honey.....I'll bring some water for you." Mona said and came out of the room. She took water and went inside. Her husband fucked her for one more time. At around 5 Jack and Mona fondled each other and slept.

Next morning, Mona was making breakfast in the kitchen when Jack entered there. She looked at him and smiled. Jack reached near her beautiful wife and hugged her tightly. She placed her hands on his shoulder. Jack kissed her on her cheeks and said, "Mona...dear do you want something new"?

Mona, smiled and said," I am ready for anything you ant to....."

Jack took out his dick. Mona sat on her knees and got hold of his dick. She started kissing it and soon she engulfed it all around. Her wet saliva was making things much hotter then. She was sucking his dick with such a great intensity that he was feeling more and hornier then. Though Jack did not forget the sex mission for the day; the anal fucking with his hot wife.

After Mona sucked me for 5 minutes; Jack took out his dick from her mouth. It was having a thin saliva film all around it.

But Jack was damn horny to fuck his hot sex-bomb newly married wife in her ass only. He rotated her and her sexy back was in front of Jack. He lifted her short night dress and slid her panty aside.

Mona was still not in mood to have anal sex. But she could not say a word. And this is because she herself had promised him anal sex. Jack placed his finger on her asshole and rubbed it. That was a hot asshole to be frank. He tried to penetrate his finger inside but it was too tough to insert finger into. Mona moaned as he tried to break into her ass.

Mona was moving in his arms and he did not want to lose her at any cost. Jack removed her panty with one jerk and sat on his legs. He parted her ass cheeks and kissed her on asshole. Mona looked at him as if he did something heinous.

Jack licked her wife's ass again and this time she moaned like anything. In fact she liked the way her husband licked her ass. She was moaning more and more now. Jack kept on licking her asshole for a minute; till it was wet and lubricated.

Then, he stood up and made Mona support her body with the kitchen platform. This hot wife was still looking reluctant with anal sex. Jack pressed his dick against her asshole and she moaned with pleasure.

She helped him placing the dick head just on right point. And to make her hole more lubricated she herself placed some more spit on asshole. Jack rubbed his dick slightly and with one small jerk pushed it. Mona moaned as if someone thrust a canon in her ass. It was painful for her and it was evident from the moan she made. Jack's dickhead had just entered his wife's hot ass (size-38").

Mona was pushing him thighs so he didn't thrust all dick up in her ass. Even he did not want to give her more pain at that point of time. He stayed calm for 2 minutes and allowed her to get adjusted to anal sex.

Mona was breathing heavily then. Jack gave one more jerk and "uiii....ahhahahaha..." came out of Mona's mouth. His dick was in more than half of its length. Mona was feeling a lot of heat in her asshole now. But the pain definitely came down at that moment.

Jack started to penetrate his dick in and out of her ass. Mona was well adjusted then and she was also moving her ass front and back. In fact she seemed to be enjoying it then.

Jack spanked her ass couple of times and kept on fucking her nicely. Mona was moaning and begging him to fuck hard.

With this motivation; Jack started banging her more and more rapidly. Both of them were sweating heavily and he was feeling cum on his dick top. Jack kept on banging his heavy ass wife and then his cum exploded in her asshole. He came a lot in her ass only. Mona tightened her ass and accumulated all the cum within it.

Jack took out his dick from her ass. He was so happy fucking his hot wife in her ass. After a short while they completed their breakfast. Jack left for the office and Mona took a break for the day as it was only the day after her marriage and she would like to take some rest after that long night & morning session with her husband.

It was a working day when Jack came from his office and his wife opened the door he was really stunned to see her body in red colour lingerie. She has really been making an attractive impression on him and he felt dam good things in his mind.

It looked as she too knew this thing that Jack would love her in that costume. She had cover her lingerie with a transparent cloth and when he came out from washroom after getting refreshed then she removed that transparent cover from her body and showed him her hot figure in a very attractive way.

That really encouraged Jack to get her at his best. Her expression was also very impressive as her sexy eyes were looking new to him and as he jumped on her to kiss then she started cheating him. She was really lured him very well and this really had generated a new kind of feeling in him. Mona was looking awesome as whenever she was running away from Jack then she used to show him her bouncing butts and big boobs.

Jack really had been feeling very hard in him and then he removed his clothes and started playing with his penis in front of her. She really looked like a different woman as she came in a naughty way and started sucking Jack's dick in a new style.

Jack too took it better by making her naked. She then sits on him and with her one hand she inserted his hard dick inside her and started making strokes. It was really very impressive as he really enjoyed a lot with her.

Jack was full of energy that time and he took the charge in his hands and started fucking his sexy wife like anything special. She gave him her new sexy body in a very interesting manner. As they finished fucking she took the sperm of Jack in her mouth and then went to wash the same.

to be continued....