Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 03

Story Info
How Mona gets pleasure.
3.2k words
2.67
9.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this evening session, Mona went to the kitchen for the preparation of the dinner. She was doing her kitchen work and waiting for some surprises.

Suddenly Jack grabbed her from behind and his dick poked in Mona's ass. Mona left the knife aside and her hands started to scratch Jack's slightly grown beard.

And with those arousing touches Jack's dick poked that wide ass more and more. He now reached to the big boobs and started to fondle them.

"Jack, let me cook darling!" Mona tried to show off grimace but her sound was more of pleasure filled than the anger.

"How about a quick kitchen sexes my love?" Jack tried to kiss Mona but he was pushed by her.

"What sex? Kitchen sex?" Mona was unaware of the term!

"Yes kitchen sex, you did not hear about that before?" Jack's reaction was spot on.

"No, no... we can't do it here. If you spill it here; I would need to clean it all." Mona was not so amazed with the idea of the kitchen sex.

But Jack was not to lose heart so easily. He quickly grabbed Mona and started to fondle the boobs more nicely then. He could hear the breath rate going up as Mona started to breath heavily at that moment.

She was acting to get herself free from the clutch but Jack had held her tight. Now, the kiss also went on. He placed his lips on Mona's lips.

She did not object and her hands which were

defending till then came on Jack's head.

She was pulling him so that the feel will be closer.

Jack started to squeeze the tits vigorously and his one hand went on the waist line. He slowly touched near the belly button and he could hear Mona leaving a deep breath. Jack's touches were arousing her like anything.

Jack opened the panty of Mona. As she wore only in her panty & bra after the previous session. Jack then lifted her in his arms and placed her on the kitchen platform. Mona parted her legs to show that lovely clean shaved pussy.

Jack went on his knees and started to lick that wet pussy. Mona was over the moon with the touches of the lips on her cunt. She pressed her husband's head tightly on her pussy. He inserted his tongue inside the hole and licked it all over.

Mona was feeling it as hot as her clitoris was rubbed by her husband's tongue. Jack was giving her more and more hot feeling with his tongue. After sucking that pussy for 2 more minutes; Jack stood up and removed his pant. He now sat on kitchen platform.

"Come on baby, suck my dick now!" He had the dick in his hand and he was shaking it.

Mona sat on her knees now and started to kiss hubby's dick. The dick was well above 8 inches in height and 2 and half inches in girth. Mona swiftly took it inside her mouth and Jack had such a wonderful feeling.

The kitchen sex was going on the right track. Mona slowly took half the dick in mouth and started to move her lips over it. Jack held her head and pushed the remaining half inside as well. Mona started to feel the pain as that long dick was fully in her mouth then.

But she adjusted herself well in few minutes. Jack started to pump his dick in and out of the mouth. A lot of saliva was gathering on the shaft and it was a great sight to watch for Jack.

The mouth fucking continued for 2-3 minutes and Jack was badly in need for a hole now. He took out his dick from Mona's mouth and pushed her to make a nice position. Mona sat on the platform and spread her legs.

Jack came between her legs and positioned his dick on the pussy. He then took both her legs and put them on his shoulder. By this time the dick head had already entered the pussy hole.

Jack slowly gave a jerk and the dick went half in. Mona moaned with a lot of pleasure. She felt it so hot to have dick in her pussy. Jack pumped that half dick in and out for few seconds.

Once he thought she will take the full stroke; he gave second stroke to push full penis in wife's vagina.

Mona moaned loudly this time. Jack now started to move his ass nicely. The dick was enjoying the travelling in that muscular vaginal canal. Mona was moaning heavily and her breathes were going on a high velocity.

"AAh tarunnnnn...aahhhhhhaaaaa..yessss...!" Mona started to moan heavily now.

"Yes, baby. You like my dick in your pussy...?" Jack started to fuck her more and more...!

Mona came closer and kissed her husband. Maybe that was the answer for the question asked by him.

They were both sweating heavily. Jack was thrusting the dick with more and more intensity in the pussy. Mona placed her hands on her husband's back and she started to scratch there with her nails. She was near the climax; so was Jack. They were both breathless now. Jack was still pushing his full dick inside the vagina.

"Aahhhhhhh..." with this Jack blasted outside vagina and over the belly button and lower abdomen of Mona. The quick kitchen sex came to a conclusion with 10 ml of cum being ejaculated. Mona cleaned his cum with her red panty and went to washroom for change.

After dinner Jack said, "Honey, where you would like to go for the honeymoon?" Mona replied, "with you...anywhere".

In their bedroom as Mona approached to her husband she saw that he has shaved his hair off so it looked pretty good. "Don't you want to take into your mouth"? Jack whispered slowly.

Mona replied by holding his cock & taking it into my mouth. Mona tried to take as much as was possible but still wasn't able to take his full cock into her mouth. Now she started rolling her tongue over his cock & started sucking it.

Her one hand was playing with his balls, gently caressing it while the other was massaging his thighs. Jack was giving soft moans.

Mona let her hand slip from his balls towards his anus & started rubbing it. Jack spread his legs wide so that she can easily have access to his anus. His anus was soft.

Mona continued sucking his cock. His eyes were closed & he was producing sounds like ohhhhh... ahhhhhhhh... hmmmmmmmm... It was really stimulating. Mona & her pussy was getting hot again. Then he stopped her for a moment & said "hey I may come anytime". His signal really excited Mona & she started sucking it with more pace.

With in few moments his cock splashed, releasing all his cum on her throat & mouth. Some of it choked from mouth & fell on her breast. His cock seemed to release gallons of cum at one time & Mona thought that it would never stop.

She started licking his cum that was on her breast.Now he picked her up in his arms & moved towards his bed. He made Mona laid on the bed & removed her white lingerie off.

Then he removed her panty & finally he unhooked Mona's bra. Now she was completely naked before him. He looked at Mona's boobs & placed his hands on her boobs and squeezing them.

Mona took his hands & made them press her boobs harder. After pressing her boobs, he proceeded to mouth them. He took Mona's left nipple in his mouth while his hand pinched her right one. His tongue moved over his beautiful wife's nipple while his lips sucked it.

The warmth of his mouth on her nipple was making Mona crazy. She was moaning out of pleasure & Jack was feasting on her boobs like a small boy enjoying his candy. He kept on sucking Mona's boobs for a while.

Then he started kissing her. Starting from forehead, then eyes, cheeks, neck, shoulders, belly, navel, thighs, down till her toes.

He kissed each & every part of Mona's body. All his kisses were deep wet sort of kisses & his shower of kisses left her whole body drenched with his saliva. Then he turned her around & started kissing all over Mona's back.

Then he reached towards her butts (size-38") & gave a small bite on each of them.He ran his tongue through her cunt & moved down to kiss Mona's legs. She was just enjoying the heavenly feeling that his kisses were giving her.

Then suddenly he parted Mona's legs wide. Mona smiled as she knew what was about to come. "C'mon raise yourself sweetie". He said as he patted her butt.

Mona raised herself on knees so that her cunt becomes fully available to him. He parted her cunt & then inserted his three fingers all at once into her cunt. Till then Mona's cunt was well lubricated & due to her previous encounters it was not so tight.

So she had no problem as he moved his fingers in & out of her cunt.Then he paused for a while may be to adjust his cock to proper position. Suddenly Mona felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of her cunt.

He pushed it with mild pace into her cunt. Mona could feel the hardness of his cock. He started stroking his cock into her cunt.

Gradually he increased the pace of his strokes & now his cock was sliding in out of Mona's cunt.

She also started pushing her cunt towards his cock & they both started moving in rhythm. "Ahhhh... Haaaaaaaa... Ohhhhh... Fuck me fuck me hard my sweetie. Oh your cock is so good"...Mona moaned.

Her cunt wanted that pleasure badly. "Push it hard darling tore my cunt apart." Mona was just yelling in pleasure. Jack too was responding by pushing his cock hard into her cunt. They carried on like this till she came heavily.

Mona's pussy busted in orgasm releasing all her juice over his cock. But Jack was still not done he kept stroking her. Mona was on verge of collapse but carried on.

Finally, a few moments later Jack's cock busted and Mona released her cunt and releasing his male juices over her cunt to the fullest. But not inside.

He collapsed on Mona with his cock still touching her cunt. They both were completely exhausted.

That night, whole night, they experimented with different positions.

The very next day, Mona went to shopping before her dream honeymoon.

As she was busy in her ladies collection suddenly she felt that her phone vibrated in her purse a few minutes later. It was her husband.

"I'm sitting outside on the East side of the lot."

Mona told the girls that her husband was there and she had to go to meet him. They told her that was fine with them. Mona smiled before calmly walking out the door as to not make a scene. She walked over to her husband's pickup and opened the door.

"Hi baby did you miss me?" Jack asked Mona as she crawled over next to him in the seat. Mona kissed him softly on the lips.

"Yes I did." Mona slid her hand down to his jeans and squeezed softly. Jack moaned and smiled. He kissed Mona again before pulling off her shirt. She unbuttoned his jean and slid them and his underwear down to his ankles.

Mona went back to kissing her husband on the lips, and then she leaned down and kissed his penis a few times before taking him in her mouth. Mona heard him gasp as she started to suck him.

She started off slowly then as Mona was sucking harder he was becoming more enlarged. As she took more of him in her mouth, she heard him say, "I don't think I can hold it much longer baby."

And he was right, a few minutes later he shot his load in her mouth.

His cum tasted so good and felt good running down Mona's throat. She swallowed what was on her mouth and licked the rest of off his penis. Mona looked up and smiled at her husband.

"Babe you taste good." Mona said as she kissed her husband on the lips. He gently pushed her down on the seat. Jack crawled on top of her before kissing her neck.

He worked his kisses from her neck down to her bra covered breasts while slowly working his way south.

He got to her jeans and quickly unbuttoned them before pulling them and her panties off. He started by sucking on her clit for a few seconds. Mona let out a loud moan and her legs started shaking.

With one hand he speeded her legs and pushed one finger in her lady place, while the other hand was squeezing her ass.

Jack started off slow, pulling and pushing his finger back in her lady place. He took his finger out which was covered in Mona's juice and put it in his mouth sucking it dry. "Mmmmmm see you taste really good baby." He went back down but this time his finger that was once inside her was now spreading her lips apart.

Jack flicked his tongue in and out. Mona gasped with pleasure as he worked his tongue farther into her lady place. She pressed his head into her crotch, and he knew Mona wanted him to go harder. He did and before long she knew she was fixing to cum all over him and the truck.

As Mona's body started shaking she let out a really loud scream. (Thank goodness the pickup was still running this entire time.) "OOOOHHH BABY I'M GOING TO CUM!" Mona screamed once more before cum shot all over her husband and the truck.

As she lay there breathing heavy from what had just taken place, Jack made quick work of cleaning up her mess. Once he got her all cleaned up he worked his kisses back up her body to her neck where he gave Mona a few extra kisses.

He looked her in the eyes and kissed Mona's lips.

Jack handed Mona her clothes. She quickly got dressed he got dressed to. Mona gave him a long kiss and gave his crotch one last squeeze before hopping out of the pickup.

"See you tonight for dinner and dessert." Jack said naughtily before driving back to work.

As Mona walked back inside the shopping -mall to find the girls and finish her shopping, she picked out 3 new lingerie sets, and she couldn't wait to see what was in store for that night.

Mona and Jack decided to spend their honeymoon vacation doing something crazy, full of adventure and of course filled with wild sexual fantasies. Mona and Jack headed for 3 days to the jungle-sex. That jungle is so dense and wild, that People says it's not safe to roam there.

Though there aren't any wild animals like lion or cheetah but still there is danger which can be fatal.

On due date, they boarded on their train. They took their seat. In the whole compartment, there were 15 odd passengers traveling including Mona & Jack. Whereas two side berths in their cabin were not allotted to anyone, which changed the course of this trip.

Jack looked around at midnight to make sure if everything was favourable. Seeing this, Mona asked "What are you looking around?"

"Just making sure if everybody is asleep" Jack replied with planting a love bite on her boobs. She let her arms creep around Jack's head and started pressing his head against her breast.

Jack rolled up her night T-shirt and started sucking one boobs and massaging another. It was making Mona hornier.

Jack's penis got fully erected in boxer which was already between her legs, crushing her pussy apart. Jack gently moved up caressing her boobs followed by cheek and putting his hand under her head.

He started chewing her lips and began rubbing his penis over her vagina. Her low tone exciting moan got easily covered by snore of other passengers. "Will you like to go ahead?" being naughty she said in husky voice.

Jack was already full on and ready to dip in. He replied with moan "O Yeah baby." "Then suck my ass." She said biting Jack's ear. That choice of word amazed Jack. He went down. Meanwhile she rolled around which enable Jack to access her well rounded chummy ass.

He pulled down her mini-skirt and panty and pulling her ass cheek apart, he started sucking her ass crack. It was strange salty taste which Jack obviously enjoys. But after few minutes, he got access to her pussy.

It was wet, warm and salty too but it was worth licking it. It was already five minutes elapsed. She got very horny. Thus she pushed Jack down between her legs and guided him to slide upward. Meanwhile he took off his boxer.

It became perfect 'cowgirl' sex position. Jack applied some saliva on his cock. Holding his tool, she gently guided it to gauge the depth of her honey-pot. She applied some pressure and Jack penetrated. Feeling the penile pleasure, he pushed his dick upward in ecstasy.

Mona could not control this thrust and a very husky and painful "Aaah mummy" came out of her mouth. She left her body quite loose for a while due to joy and next second she unsuccessfully tried to pull out his rod as she was in Jack's tight grip.

Knowing that she could not resist, she hugged him very tightly. Jack started oscillating every part of her while his hand was caressing on her ass to relieve her from painful joy and his waist was moving up and down very slowly.

Within minutes she got relief and started responding him slowly and riding him afterward. Since there was not enough space experiment, they continued in the same position but giving a lot of love bite to each other.

Since an old man was sleeping under their berth, she was bound to wake up. But unaware of this development, they were busy in getting inside to each other. It was almost 20 minutes since doing this and all of sudden she held him very tightly, scratched Jack's back, bit his lips almost apart.

Jack knew that she had got her orgasm. After few seconds, it was Jack's turn to ejaculate so he moaned in her ear "I am about cum honey." Without any delay, she slid down herself with the speed of the moment and started sucking and pumping his cock.

All of sudden, Jack felt heaven like pleasure never felt before. He was on ninth cloud. The veins of his cock started throbbing and thumbing hard. His eyes got closed and he was flying high in the sky.

Jack busted out his cum shot in her mouth what Mona swallowed as honey like whore, not leaving out even a single droplet of it.

Once done, she grabbed the water bottle tucked on hook near and took a quarter of it. Then throwing it aside on the berth, she pulled up her panty and skirt, lay flat over Jack and said "I love you, honey."

Chewing her lips squeezing her ass, Jack said "Love you too sweetie pie."

*****

to be continued...