Mona Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife's mother gets sober.
1k words
4.32
91.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two hours passed while we slept. I woke needing to piss so I went into the bathroom. I heard the girls stirring in the bedroom and looked out to see Mona with her head between Sharon's legs licking sucking like there were no tomorrow. She still thought it was her daughter.

"Baby you made mommy feel so good let me bring you off too." Sharon just kept grinding her face into her pussy.

"Oh yes do that. Lick me mommy, do me faster."

Stepping up behind her I placed a finger in her pussy then moved it to her ass. I buried it to the hilt as she shook and moaned.

Seeing that she liked this I went to the bathroom and retrieved a tube of k-y that I had there. I returned to the bed and placed some on her ass she kind of jumped when I did but Sharon kept her head trapped between her legs.

"Oh no don't do that." she whined. "I've never had it there before."

"Relax." Sharon chimed in "He's good at that."

"You let him?" "Ok then be kind." "Oh shit that hurts stop." "Ah wait now it's ok I guess."

I had just broken through the ring of her anus and couldn't have stopped if I wanted to.

"Ah mom suck me I'm ready Gawd that is good." Howled Sharon. She crawled out from under Mona. She came up behind me and started to play with my balls. Reaching under me she started to play with Mona's clit and pussy.

I could feel a climax starting at my toes and building to my balls. "Oh shit I'm coming." I called. With that we collapsed onto the bed again.

Sharon went to her purse and took out a weed cigarette and lit it. Taking a big hit on it she handed it to Mona. Mona looked at it in the dark and took a drag. With the booze she still had I figured it would keep her out of it for a while.

Sleeping till about 8:00 I got up to get some breakfast. When I went back to the bedroom I found that Sharon had Mona in the shower with her. "What do you think you are doing?" I ask.

"When she sobers up finding me with her she won't have any choice but play nice." Sharon replied. "Now leave us alone for a while."

About an hour later she came down and said Mona was asleep in the bed. She had sobered up enough to recognize that she wasn't her daughter and started to cry. Sharon had explained that if she made a big deal out of it that we would deny we were together and say she had caught her playing with me and break up her marriage.

Sharon and I went to the pool area and swam for a while. Playing as we did, talking about what had happened. She said it was a dream to have a 3 way with my wife and I but this had been just as good.

I found out that she had been my wife's lover at the same time as she was with me. She hadn't been interested in marriage so she introduced us to each other as just friends.

Around noon we went back to the house and found Mona in the kitchen. Not mentioning last night I made some lunch for us all. When we sat down to eat Mona looked kind of sheepish and said.

"Ok ill keep quiet about last night if you guys do." "I can't afford anything to cause trouble at the house and I was kind of drunk."

"But you did enjoy it didn't you?" I stated.

"Yes it was good what I remember." "I've always wanted more than what John would give in the bed room."

"What did you like best?" I ask. "I loved seeing you suck Sharon's pussy."

"That was good but I liked your dick better it is so much better than John's"

"Well come take some more of it if you want it any time mom."

Coming over she dropped to her knees and took my semi hard dick in her mouth. Her tongue was battling the head to see who would have the upper hand in there. Her tongue won in the end. With it feeling so great I slipped further down her throat she started to Hump and caused me to expand in her mouth. Reaching between my legs she played with my heavy balls.

"Oh god Mona you do that better than your daughter does you need to get it more often."

Sharon got behind her and started to play with her ass. Placing a finger in it then two.

"Jesus that is good bitch do me some more."

Sharon got up for a minute and came back with a strap on dildo around her waist. Placing some of my lube on her ass she planted the dildo in her going real slow while she watched me get my cock sucked. I was in heaven watching Sharon's titties bounce up and down while the fake dick drilled my mother-in-law's ass.

Feeling my climax was nearing I decided I wanted to get some of her pussy first. Getting up from the chair I laid her down with Sharon under her. With the dildo still in her I mounted her and stuck my dick in her dripping pussy. The look on her face was pure lust not caring where she was getting fucked just so she was getting it. Within seconds we all came. Falling into a pile on the floor.

When I woke around five in the evening the girls were no where to be found. I ventured to my bedroom and saw Mona there with the dildo in her pussy and her hands playing with her breasts.

Too tired to try again I went to my office and entered the bathroom this way. Taking a leak and shower I ventured a look into the bedroom again there was Sharon drilling Mona again.

"Oh fuck me you dyke bitch." Mona was calling out and Sharon had a look of pure joy on her face.

The rest of the week was spent trying to keep the two of them happy. Luckily Sharon got a call from a new company two days before my wife came home and I had a chance to recuperate before she returned.

But then that is another story.