Mona in the Mercedes

Story Info
Slut Mona becomes the glory hole.
2.1k words
3.82
55.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derfaust
derfaust
14 Followers

Mona sat quietly in the passenger seat of the sleek jet black Mercedes SL 500. She loved the feel of the appointed leather upholstery against her naked flesh. She was lost in the music on the radio and the four kit leather gloved hands that were continuously caressing her hot flesh. Mona loved the sensation that she felt as the juices trickled down between her legs and slowly crept between the crease in her ass. It excited her to know that this fine interior was being lubricated with her scent and she was even more aroused to know that she had no idea whose hands were in those supple mitts.

Mona shivered slightly at the thought and then exhaled deeply letting her distended ½ inch nipples brush against two different gloved hands. Mona was breathing sporadically at best. Her long dark hair was trapped between her back and the leather seat, her lithe frame was afire. Mona's eyes, if one could have seen them behind the blindfold were glazed with desire. They say that in a state of extreme distress or arousal, you can see "three – whites" of someone's eyes. In her lustful state, Mona was certain that anyone who looked could have seen the white completely encircling her retina. She was lust personified at this point. She wanted someone anyone to grab her perfectly round but petit 34b breasts and squeeze them hard. She wanted her nipples pulled and pinched and sucked but mostly she wanted the gently caresses of those damned kit gloves to turn to wanton grappling – Mona wanted to be rapped.

Instead, she felt the warmth of the leather seat against her perfectly round ass and the gently breeze of the climate controlled a/c against her thighs and breasts. Mona was awash with a desire to either remove her blindfold and see who Dr. Faust, or to roughly rub her engorged throbbing clit. She knew it was swollen larger than she could ever recall and her juices were now freely flowing from her hot yearning slit. She allowed herself to relish in the feeling of her juices causing her ass to almost swim in the pool forming under it. God she loved the smell of leather and whatever they used to keep that new car smell – it was intoxicating to her.

Mona felt the soft caresses of the gloved hands continue to antagonize her and then noted that one or two of the gloves had been exchanged to a rougher, coarser substance that felt almost like a fine sandpaper lightly rubbing over her extended rock hard nipples. As she felt the contrasting sensations coursing through her body and going straight to her libido, Mona suddenly felt her legs being pulled apart and at last, something hard touched her clit. Mona felt the folds of her vagina being spread as the hardness entered her, slowly at first and then as the girth grew, so did the force required to enter her tight but well lubricated pussy.

Mona could only estimate that whatever it was inside her now overflowing cunt had to be at least 5" in diameter and the length of a baseball bat of which she believed at least fourteen inches had been crammed inside of her. One final push and as she gasped, as felt more than heard the growing humm as the hardness in her began to vibrate and thrust in and out of her. Mona felt the sandpaper on her tits, the kit gloves on her thighs and abdomen and the sensations of what she could only classify s the worlds largest vibrator trusting in and out of her when suddenly and without ceremony three large fingers were thrust inside her gaping asshole.

Everything touching her worked in unison thrusting, grabbing, pinching, pulling and filling Mona until she was suddenly on the brink of the most powerful orgasm she knew she would ever experience. At the exact moment when Mona she that she was about to explode, everything stopped. The vibrator and fingers were instantly gone from inside of her, the sandpaper and soft gloved hands vanished leaving her gaping, exposed and wanting.

Mona tried to move her hands to rub her clit and found they were still bound gently but securely behind her. As she shifted in her seat trying to bring her heel under her aching pussy, she found that at some point her ankles had been secured as well. Mona – groaned the groan that only an animal in need can produce but before she could finish, she felt the Mercedes stop. Mona sensed the door open and felt the rush of the cold night air on her hot and naked flesh as a hand firmly grabbed her arm and urged her from the car. Mona nearly fell as she forgot her ankles were bound together but another strong hand grabbed her securely and she found herself being lifted from the ground.

Mona heard a door open and close and sensed that she was being carried inside of a building and then she heard that voice again. "Mona" Dr. Faust said. "You are going to be a good slut tonight and suck and fuck anything and everything that is put to you, yes." It was a statement and Mona knew that there was no need to answer. She could hear the sounds of what sounded like a hundred porno films surrounding her and suddenly felt the cold slick tile on her knees as she was forced to kneel. Mona felt her legs being unbound and then refastened in a wide open position. It was obvious that anyone passing by would be tempted to shove something in either her ass or pussy or maybe both. Mona was still yearning for that elusive orgasm and couldn't care less who took as long as it was soon and hard.

Suddenly, Mona felt a hand wrapping itself in her long thick silky hair. It forced her head up and instantly a large hard cock was shoved angrily down her throat, causing her to almost but not quite gag. Mona instinctively relaxed allowing the cock to thrust hard and deep. Whoever was fucking her throat was now using two hands on her head to move her faster up and down the large shaft. As Mona's mouth was being used, she felt a hard slap on her ass from what could only have been a hand. Mona was forced to growl against the cock in her throat as the second swat came. That simple groan sent her assailant over the edge causing him to fill her throat with his hot cum. He continued to shoot his wad deep in her mouth but slowly pulled himself from her hungry lips and finished by covering her face in his jism.

The sounds of several hands clapping and some jeering and cheering let Mona know that her attacker was not alone. In fact, judging as best she could, Mona thought that there must be at least twenty or more on lookers. With no warning, Mona felt a stiff prick pushing its way into her hot ass. There was no formality, just a hard-on thrusting at her brown star over and over until she relaxed enough to allow it to penetrate her.

Mona found another phallus slapping her cum covered face and opened her mouth trying to catch it and swallow it. She had to have it and every other cock that came near her tonight. As she strained her neck in a feeble attempt to gain the object of her desire in her eager mouth, she felt her hands being freed. Mona wanted desperately to rub her tired wrists but as soon as she was loose, there was a cock thrust into each of her tiny fists. Mona was nearly full, but couldn't wait for someone or something to fill her steamy pussy. God she wanted to cum she needed to feel anything rubbing against her clit and stuffing her vagina until its seed spilled into her womb.

Mona felt the cock in her ass thrusting harder and faster, which caused her head to work overtime on the dick filling her throat. She realized that she could almost hold her hands still as the men behind the cocks thrusting into her fists were doing all that work for her. Suddenly, Mona felt one of the men in her hand pull back and then felt the hot warmth of cum landing on her face. That sensation caused the guy fucking her mouth to cum and he pulled out adding his cum to her all ready soaked face and hair. Before either man was completely finished, Mona felt another dick being thrust at her face and she hungrily eat it up wanting more and more cum. She could feel it dripping down her face and landing on her tits.

The man on her left pulled his cock from her hand and began to cover her tits with his juice making her nipples even harder. She wanted to rub the sticky stuff all over her body, but mostly Mona wanted to use it to lube up her dripping pussy even more as she rubbed it into her clit. God she wanted relief.

The man in her ass grunted and snapped Mona back to reality as he started to fill her brown eye with his spunk. Mona used her muscles to milk him until he ripped his dick from her hole and finished spurting his load onto her back. Mona felt his sperm leaking out of her ass and down her pussy lips. She so yearned to be fucked until she passed out. The next hour or so whizzed by as Mona was assaulted by cocks in every hole but the one she wanted filled. She knew that she was covered in goo since she lost count somewhere around thirty-five loads of cum being spent in, on and over her.

Mona felt everything grow silent and the room felt as if everyone inside sucked in their breath all at the same time. She felt the floor vibrate beneath her and sensed someone approaching. Slowly, she felt a very large pair of hands spreading her cheeks from behind and a huge object being forced into her sopping cunt. Even as slow as it was being introduced into her tight vagina, Mona gasped and had to wonder if she was big enough to take it. She wondered if it was larger than that baseball bat vibrator she took in the car and assured herself that this was bigger. Slowly but surely, Mona found herself impaled on the largest cock she had ever felt. It was huge and she could help but think of the stories she heard about those women in South America and the shows they performed. She knew whoever it was that was slowly working his magnificent manhood into her was certainly one of the biggest on earth. She began to work her hips in unison and reaching back found that there was still a good five inches of cock still waiting to fill her.

Mona gathered herself and in one final lung pushed herself on this stud until she felt his stomach flatten against her ass. Mona came – she couldn't move and couldn't stop cumming. She knew that for the second time in her life, she was squirting her cum but doubted if any could possibly escape around the monstrous appendage filling her. Slowly, she adjusted and started rocking back and forth on this heavenly object. It dawned on Mona that this cock was so big that it might be impossible for it to become fully erect and marveled at what the thought of MORE meant to her at that moment. Slowly the stranger began to move with her and the crowd found themselves breathing in unison with the highly erotic scene that was unfolding before them.

Someone reached over and removed her blindfold and Mona blinked as the light and cum spilled into her adjusting eyes. As she continued to rock back and forth on her well endowed stranger, Mona blinked and saw at least ten different cocks wagging in front of her and knew there were more all around her. A couple of the men began to stroke their hardening dicks and Mona smiled through the drying cum. She couldn't resist and slipped her tongue out between her lips tasting the intoxicating mixture of seeds on her face.

The crowd slowly joined in and began to stroke their cocks in stride with the two fucking on the floor before them until one by one, each unloaded another jet of cum onto Mona's waiting face, tongue, back or tits as they desired. Mona was writhing in ecstasy having this he stud fill her so completely and knew that this orgasm was destined to be even bigger and better than the one she almost had in the car when a storm of police swarmed the crowd pulling the stud from Mona's pussy and handcuffing her before lifting her to a waiting squad car.

derfaust
derfaust
14 Followers