Mona The Slut Gets A Lesson

Story Info
Mona must learn her role.
2.7k words
4.13
41.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
derfaust
derfaust
14 Followers

Mona disappointed me today and must therefore be taught a lesson. Mona came to me and asked to be my slut, I didn't search her out and I really didn't want a new cum slut submissive in my life, but since she asked so nicely, I decided to try to indulge her. She is new to being a slave and has no concept of the rules. She thought that she could tell me what to do with her and I tried to be gentle at first and hint to her that she has no say in where she goes, how she goes there or who she does and most importantly how they DO her.

Mona is absolutely hot and willing. She is a gorgeous natural slut with long flowing hair, a shaved pussy that is always willing to take another cock, lips that cannot wait to suck a schlong and gulp its juice and nipples to die for. Her nipples, when excited stick out more than half and inch and obviously sensitive – one pinch or tug and it is like a string attaches from them to her pussy. They are the knobs that turn on the faucet that is her pussy. But I digress –

Mona needs to learn her role if she is to be my submissive. Mona needs to understand that she is my – our – fuck toy and that although she is allowed to cum and gains great orgasms being our slut, she is our slut to please us. NOT to be pleased. She is allowed to fuck and suck because WE want to fuck a wanton whore or because we choose to shove our horny cocks down her throat and then, if she sucks us well enough, she is rewarded with a thick load of cum down her throat or on her face, hair or tits, but that is OUR choice. Mona had to be taught a lesson in submission.

I woke her from her gentle rest this Saturday knowing that she had stayed out to late last night being used and abused at the party – but that too is another story. She had enjoyed herself way too much and at one point said that she was getting tired of crawling from cock to cock sucking and swallowing and that she wanted to take a break. I have NEVER struck a slave – that isn't my style, but damn it – I invited these men to the party to help break her in. Didn't she understand that this is not about her pleasure?

I was embarrassed that she would even speak while being used – not to mention that she could possibly suggest that her frail little jaw was sore and needed a rest. I gave her a scornful glare and directed her to the next cock with my eyes and although she understood and did as she was mentally instructed, this was the first time I ever had cause to be cross with her. She is an amazing cocksucker and truly has potential as a slut with just a bit of coaching.

SO I woke her from her sleep about mid-morning and asked if she was awake. She nodded groggily and I told her to look at me. I had all of her panties in my old foot locker and as she focused her vision, I closed and locked the box. She started to speak and I put my fingers to her lips – she knew today would be different and instinctively kept silent. I looked into her eyes and told her that I would take the time from my schedule to help her advance her training as a wanton slut but that she was no longer allowed to question her role in the relationship. She is a cum bucket, a common wench to be used as men please and that she on occasion would be allowed to derive personal pleasure from the men using her but primarily she was a place to deposit cum. I asked her if she understood and she nodded. Good, I thought she still new she was not to speak without permission.

Mona was quite the sight, last nights cum still matted her hair and stained her face. I had not allowed her her customary shower once the guests departed. I did first talk to her husband who agreed with my plan and had been standing by my side since I woke her. She was still naked and her man stroked his meat. Mona began to lean forward to take his throbbing member between her lips when I gently but firmly held her head in place as a target. Mona watched as her man continued to use her as his masturbatory inspiration and then as he shot his wad all over her face and hair. Instinctively, Mona's tongue darted out and again, my look instructed her to let it run down her face. She was being punished and therefore was not allowed to taste the fruits of her labors or desires.

After he finished, her husband grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and wrapped it around his shrinking member and wiped himself clean, then smiled, turned and began to dress. I was all ready clothed and looking at this almost perfect slut, had the desire to fuck her sexy mouth before continuing this day. That however could not happen as she was not allowed to taste dick or cum until much much later.

I looked her over and signaled her to stand, I could tell she needed to pee badly, she drank a bit last night and her tummy was bulging near her bladder. I gave it a moments thought and then pulled her to me and wrapped her in her London Fog Overcoat. I left her arms inside and tied the belt in a half knot. As she began to shift her weight from foot to foot I again gave her stern warning glare telling her without uttering a word that she would hold her piss until I allowed her to relieve herself.

Mona, her husband and I drove to the Gentleman's Club across town, you know the one, with the really low lights and nasty all nude dancers in it. Not the up-scale one downtown, but the one where the dancers make a little extra for helping out their clients in various states of sexual distress. Anyway, we got there just as the noon crowd was arriving and I smiled at the dock workers, construction workers and out of towners who were entering the club. It may be sleazy but it was always busy. Without a word, or much notice from the horny bastards paying the cover to get it, we made our way to the entrance. I spoke with Joe, the doorman quickly and we were allowed in without question. As Mona's eyes adjusted to the low lights and her headache to the load music, I walked her directly to the Men's Room, opened the door and directed her to the center of the room above the floor drain. Mona shivered as I removed her coat and made her kneel right over the drain. I took the belt from her jacket and tied her hands together (not too tightly, but enough to let her know that she was not to use them or attempt to get free) and than used the remainder of the rope to tie her hands to her feet.

Mona tried desperately to hold her bladder but I sensed it was soon to be a loosing battle. I walked behind her tweaked each nipple knowing the bolts of lightning that would should through her now damp clit. I slowly unzipped my fly and standing behind her, began to stroke my engorged member. I stepped slightly to the side so that Mona could see me sliding my hand up and down my tool as I brought it closer to her lips. As Mona leaned forward, I pulled back and shot my cum on her face letting it mix with that of her husband. I too used her matted hair to clean my cock and then, as my member wilted slightly, I pissed. I pissed on her hard nipples and then on directly onto her clit. As two men entered the restroom, I told locked eyes with her and said, "Piss Slut, Now." Mona wanted to hold off but knew she didn't stand a chance and slowly let her golden flow mingle with mine. As she continued to go, I nodded at both men and asked if they would rather use this toilette as compared to the nasty urinals on the wall. As both men approached, I whispered to them that they were not allowed to let her touch suck them, that my little cum slave had been bad and she was being taught a lesson.

Both men agreed and with her husband watching, they began to piss on Mona's breasts and back but making certain that nothing washed the crusting cum from her pretty face. Without a word, the taller, darker man in his mid twenties with his Adonis like build and easily 10 inch cock went from shaking it to stroking it. Seeing his friend jack-off prompted the older fatter man to do the same. As Mona watched, both men became harder and the older one looked at the younger and said, "Damn Son, I told you today was gonna be a good day, and I guess I don't have to tell you not to say anything to your mother about this either, huh?" The younger man laughed and before he could answer, his breath caught in his chest and he began to spurt his think cream onto Mona's forehead. Catching his breath, the younger man exhaled and started to put his cock away when Mona's husband calmly walked over, grabbed a handful of hair and placed it in the stranger's hand. Her husband couldn't help envying his length and girth as her watched the youngster clean his cock before putting that weapon away. As he was just about to finish cleaning himself, Dad, grunted and shot one, two, three large ropes of cum directly at Mona's eyes and then, as if even catching himself off guard, he shot two more at the side of her face landing one directly in her right ear. He too used Mona's hair to wipe is cock clean and then as if almost embarrassed, they scurried from the men's room.

As I followed them out, I watched as the buzz started and could tell that no-one in the bar believed their story. Wanting to teach my submissive slut a lesson is one thing, but I certainly didn't want her to be hurt, so I returned to my watchful post inside. Soon the clients entered one or two at a time and most, not all chose to piss and than jack off on out little slut slave. After about an hour, word got to the dancers that the reason they weren't getting propositioned today was some slut in the men's room and the door burst open. Mona was such a sight, kneeling and covered in cum and smelling like sex and piss that none of the four girls entering the room could stay mad at her. Two of them began to talk about how sexy my little cum slut looked with both wet and dripping and dried and crusty cum covering her face and hair. One of the other two girls was still a bit out of sorts and said, "Well Shit, piss on her" before turning to leave at when I said, "Go ahead". The blond froze in her tracks and I repeated, "Go ahead, you know you want to." At which point three men in the room started chanting, "Do it, Do it". One guy said I'll give you a hundred bucks to watch you piss on her and look, she's loving this anyway" and he was right. One look at your face showed the smile beaming through as the blond said, "Oh, what the hell", hiked her micro mini skirt over her bald pussy and just like Annie Sprinkle began shooting a flow of golden warmth over Mona's still rock hard nipples.

This was way to much for the men in the room who began to brazenly beat off at the sight and almost in unison added their loads to the forty or fifty others covering Mona's.

Mona made a guttural groan which went completely undetected to everyone by her husband and me and as I watched, she came. Mona came in a torrent without ever having been touched and then as two of the three men started to piss directly in her clit, Mona started to piss too. The bathroom was suddenly crowded as people lined up to watch, piss and cum on Mona and finally, I could tell that her legs could no longer hold her. Everyone started to grumble as I lowered Mona onto her side knowing that there was no was she could stand and then I untied her. I smiled lovingly into her eyes and said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. "Now you know how to service a man. You should be rewarded". With that, her husband handed out washcloths to everyone in the room and Mona felt the warmth of a different and gentler kind against her face and skin.

Mona was slowly washed from head to toe, even the dancers chipped in although they seemed to concentrate mostly on her swollen pussy, but in the end, Mona was clean. As she Mona started to move, I again lowered her to the tile floor, and spread her legs and shoved my cock into her aching cunt. In and out, harder and faster we fucked in a room full of people until at the last second, I pulled out and shot my load on her face again. Mona mewed like a content kitten as my cock was replaced by another and another until anyone who wanted to, had fucked her and shot their load onto her waiting face. Mona watched me intently the entire time and with nothing more than a single nod, I let her know that she was now allowed to cum. The same young stud with the 10 inch coke can cock entered her roughly with no pretense or formality. Mona felt herself being stretched to what she knew to be her vaginal limits and pounded hard. Mona came. She came so hard that everyone around watched her juices squirting out from around this studs massive prick and still he fucked her. Her juices ran and she couldn't contain herself, she panted, then screamed than came some more and finally blacked out.

When Mona came to, the stud was still pumping her sore and dripping pussy. Mona thought about complaining and realized the double edged sword that that could be. She now understood that she was there to please men and that complaining about it could get her punished, but on the other hand, hey – if this is the punishment, maybe complaining wasn't such a bad idea. In the end, the young stud decided for her as her body was racked with another mind shattering orgasm just before he pulled out and shot his wad on her face too. Mona, for the second time today was completely unrecognizably covered in cum like the star of a massive bukaka film.

Although, several of the patrons and even one of the girls wanted this scene to continue, I slowly stepped in, helped Mona to her feet and wrapped her in her coat again. With her husband running interference, I escorted her from the bar, to the car and back to the house. Just to be certain, I made a couple of unnecessary turns. One can never be to careful and having someone follow you home from something like that could easily go bad. Once at the house, we put Mona in front of the mirror letting her look at her cum soaked sluts face and than, started a shower for her.

After her shower, Mona walked calmly, albeit on shaky legs into the den where the tape of the day's activities was just beginning. Finally understanding her role, Mona sat on the floor between her husband and her master and lightly stroked both cocks as she watched the scenes unfold on the big screen TV.

derfaust
derfaust
14 Followers