Monday

Story Info
A father's mistake haunts him.
2k words
3.7
92.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers

Ecco woke early in the morning. She didn't want to leave the comfort of her bed, but her father's drunken dozing was making her ill. She cringed as she moved, her unused muscles crying out in agony. She noticed the smears of blood dried on her thighs and sighed. She knew it was going to be a terrible day. Last night was bad, today would be worse.

She showered slowly, washing away the nights remnants. She was confused by her feelings towards her father. She loved him very much, but what had he done? What had she done? She gave up, knowing that he was going to take her no matter what. It may not have been last night, but it would have been eventually, and it scared her. She let him continue knowing it was wrong but unable to control herself. She felt nauseous thinking of what had happened. She was also curious at her behaviour. She had enjoyed a part of it, the closeness and the love. She had also resented the invasion and the audacity. He wanted her, but he had to be drunk.

What am I thinking? It was wrong, it was a mistake. Now what am I going to do about it? She purposely avoided her relection in the foggy mirror.

She got out and donned a robe to go downstairs, her brother already invading the cupboards for breakfast.

"You're up early, Dane."

"I know. I couldn't sleep. Amber is having a party tonight and I guess I am too excited to rest."

"There are going to be parents there, right?"

"Yeah. It's a bummer, but I guess that's the only way to go without getting in trouble."

"Smart boy."

"Boy? Hey, I am all man, lady!"

"Right. Go have a seat and I will make you something."

"I was going to have a Pop Tart, sis."

"Not for breakfast. I have seen you on sugar highs and I am not going to deal with it. I'll whip up some waffles that way I can use that new iron I got."

"Sure, sure. I'm gonna watch a video." He tramped off to the family room and popped in his fave. Which usually meant anything with Steven Segal. She busied herself with breakfast and decided to call her dad's office to let them know he won't be in. She knew he was going to be in bad shape and didn't want anyone to see him like that.

She had just finished calling him in when she heard moaning upstairs. She groaned inwardly knowing that the show was about to begin. She had wanted to avoid her father, but she didn't have much room for escape with living in the same house.

He looked terrible as he approached her, the smell of stale cigarettes, booze and sex hanging about him like an overcoat. His eyes were bloodshot and half lidded against the morning sun. She took a small touch of pleasure from his pain and quickly moved to avoid his eyes.

Roger sat at the table and put his head in his hands. He knew she didn't want to see him, but they had to get it out and over with. He looked up at her and tried to talk, but the searing stare turned him cold. She turned to take Dane's plate into the family room and didn't come back for quite some time. He sighed with resignation. He accepted that she was angry, but she told him it was okay. Yes, okay after you took her with force and stole her viginity, you twat. She didn't have much of a choice then, did she?

But she liked it. No, she liked being close to you, she didn't like being fucked by her father. She told me to keep going. She told me to stop. She put her legs around me. She fought against me. My God, what have I done to her?

Roger pounded his aching head with his fist. Ecco didn't see him for which he was glad. She would have taken him to hospital immediately and no questions. There was nothing he could do to make it up to her. What could he do to ease her pain. Hmn, to ease your own pain is more like it.

He ignored the nagging in his mind and tired to look sincere when Ecco came back to the kitchen. He heard the back door slam and figured Dane had left already. He would see him later. Ecco didn't say much to him as he sat watching her. She sat a cup of strong coffee in front of him and went back to the sink. SHe finished drying the pan and put it away.

Roger tried so hard not to think about how she felt under him. So soft, so gentle. She didn't know what to do and he forced her to comply. She didn't have much choice. He felt the stirring in his loins as he watched her body move. She tasted so sweet. Too sweet to be real. It was real, he had seen her blood, but he couldn't be sure.

She sighed and leaned against the island. Her arms were crossed over her chest and she was staring at the oven with feigned interest. She wanted to talk to him, but she couldn't bring herself to look at his face. She didnt' have long to wait for him to break the ice.

He went to her slowly, so afraid of scaring her. She closed her eyes at his scent. He still reeked of booze and sex. His hands were shaking as he reached for her and drew her into his arms. She didn't hug him. She didn't want to. She could feel his chest heaving as he wept his crocodile tears. She waited for the catch. What was it he wanted her to do? Forgive him? Sure. Forget it and start again. No. Love him like he loved her? Never again. To her, he didn't love her. He lusted for her. No longer was she his daughter. She was his lover. What else was there?

He hitched in his breath and tried to talk through his tears, his voice thick.

"I try very hard to keep you and your brother safe."

"I know."

"I am sorry for the mistakes I make."

"The mistake you made."

"Yes. That is what I mean. You never did let me get away with fogging you."

"Roger..."

"Wait." He noticed that she called him Roger. It was cold, but he knew why she did it. "I can't tell you how sorry I am for last night."

"You are sorry."

"I deserve that."

"Yes, you do."

"May I please finish?" She nodded and looked over his shoulder. "I have no excuses. I was very drunk and very hurt. Ecco, I am sick and I dont' know how long I have, but I want you to know that I went a little crazy knowing that I don't have long. I didn't want you to find out this way, but I have no other choice."

She smelled so good. He didn't want to hurt her again, but he could feel her again in his mind. Her legs around him, her hair in his hands, his dick.....my God, it's happening again.

He tried to put his thoughts elsewhere, anywhere, other than his daughter who smelled so good. Who felt so good. Who loved him so much. He took her quickly into his arms and held her tightly. She didn't fight and she didn't respond other than to breathe.

Roger felt her against him and he groaned. All her curves were surrounding him. His mind swam with the leftovers of last night. How would he be able to let her go? After all they shared she should be more dedicated to him. Who was it who held it together when her mother left?

Ecco felt him tense and knew he had come to a decision. What he would do next would tell her all she needed to know about how her family will change.

He crouched slightly and grabbed her under her ass so he could lift her up. She gasped and wrapped her legs around him in reflex. She didn't know what he was up to and she was too shocked to question him.

Her legs around his hips sent him to a new plateau. He hardened for her. His guilt kept him slow, but his desire made him continue. He drew in a deep breath filled with her natural scent. Her shampoo gave her a smell that was almost tasty. He sighed at the jasmine. HE had always loved that scent and on her it was intoxicating.

He leaned against the island to let her sit eye to eye with him. His breath was fast and heavy with lust; his eyes burning with passion. He touched her face, letting his fingers caress her cheek. He was so hot, so hot.

Her eyes were wide and frightened. He had never reacted like he had since she had known him and she was scared to know why. Her hands were shaking as they grasped his shirt for balance when he leaned in to kiss her.

She dipped her head and his lips fell to her hair. He didn't mind. She shoved against his chest to get him to move away, but he stepped closer.

"Dammit!" She shoved again.

"Ecco," was all he could get out before his need took over. He took hold of his shirt and tore it open sending buttons in a shower to the floor. She saw this and tried to scoot backwards. He was too fast for her and she was held down by his powerful arms in the small of her back. He held her there as he tugged his pants under his raving prick.

He grunted as he flipped her over. He wanted to see her as he made love to her. He wanted to see that he did care. How else could he show her now?

Her robe had parted to show her thick thighs and her full bush. So natural, so womanly, he thought as he pulled her to his crotch. She cried out as he pushed her down on him. He was too hard on her. She didn't want him like this. Why couldn't he just be there for her?

He grinned as he penetrated her, the smoothness enveloping him with comfort. This is what love feels like, he thought as he pumped her. Even in the coolness of the kitchen he was sweating, his body still ridding him of pollutants.

She fought all she could without hurting him. She loved him, but even in her fear, she couldn't raise her hands to him. And as he took her she resigned herself to the fact that it was going to happen with or without her permission.

Roger felt so good inside her. There was no other place he'd rather be. The slick motions sent him sky high, his hips gyrating with increased severity. Ecco's feet were banging against his ass and the island was creaking with the force of his thrusts.

He could see or hear nothing. He was only aware of the comfort and pleasure he was experiencing. His balls clenched as he felt his release building.

"Ah, Jesus....aaaaahhhhh!" He jerked and shimmied as he filled her with hot come. He stayed in her soaking up all he could of her. She felt so good. How could he resist her when she felt this good?

He heard her. She was holding back her tears as she held her robe together. He slumped against her momentarily and shot to his feet. He had to pull out of her to gain his footing. The slurp of his withdrawl sickening to his ears.

Ecco slid off the island and stood for a moment. She got herself under control and slowly exited the kitchen. She did not look at her father as she went.

He watched her as she went, the sound of her bedroom door closing quietly the signal that he could let out a tortured breath.

He put his head in his hands and slid to the floor. He sat and cried, the empty kitchen echoing his shame.

"Oh, God...."

BgMma
BgMma
44 Followers