Monday Night Football at Home

Story Info
He's watching the game, she wants some of his attention.
1k words
4.33
31.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LdyAngel
LdyAngel
15 Followers

"What did you need from the kitchen, babe?" I check the date on the carton of milk while I wait for the reply. "Damn, this stuff is expired! I guess I need to stop by the store after work tomorrow."

"Get me a cold one, Angel."

"OK, be there in a sec."

Handing you the beer, I sit across from you. I'm trying to be good. Really. I know how much you have riding on this game. Hell, you and I are even playing each other head-to-head this week in fantasy football.

And we do this every week. Watch Monday Night Football. I'm screaming when we score and cursing the bad officiating.

I want to let you finish watching.

As much as I do, I can't keep my mind off of wanting you. You're still in your work clothes, with that blue tie that doesn't match your purple shirt. I still remember how sweet you looked with that boyish smile on your face when you asked me how you looked before you left for work. Damn, everything you do gets me hot, even your mismatched clothes. I didn't have the heart to tell you.

I'm just noticing how your tan from our vacation last week sets off your gorgeous blue eyes. I love even more how your tan skin looks against my mocha colored one. I'm fantasizing about kissing that little scar on your neck. The one you've had since you were 11 and playing in pee-wee football.

You feel my eyes on you and you turn your gaze to mine. Oh my, that wicked grin tells me you know exactly what I'm thinking. You know how to make me feel like the sexiest woman on the planet. You've never cared that I'm not what the world considers a conventional beauty, instead you love my size 22W dress size and every single curve on my body.

"Chad, looks like the Cowboys are winning."

Not for a second do you buy that I'm even paying attention to who has the lead. You smile and turn back to the game. Someone got a touchdown. I could care less right now. Finally I can't take it anymore.

I straddle you and kiss your neck " Chad..." I mumble against your throat. I love how your skin tastes. I whisper in your ear, "Baby, I want to taste you." I feel your shiver and groan. My mouth actually starts to water just thinking about how you taste.

I kiss my way down your chest and unbutton your shirt as I go.

"God, Angel, you drive me fucking nuts."

I slide my hand up your thigh, squeezing your thick hard length through your pants. I am loosening your belt buckle. Your eyes shut, your breath stutters when you hear the zipper going down and feel the heat of my mouth.

"Fuck, Angela, are you using your teeth on my zipper?"

My wicked chuckle causes your thighs to quiver.

I slip my fingers inside of your pants as you lean down to kiss my lips. Slowly sliding my tongue inside your mouth as I stroke you. Licking the outer rim of your lips, then tugging them with my teeth.

I place my lips where my hand has been stroking you. Running my tongue in circles around the head.

"Mmmm...I love how you taste, baby."

The more I swirl, the more your precum leaks and drips down my throat. I climb back onto your lap and kiss you deeply. I let you taste yourself on my tongue.

Frantically, I grab your thick white cock. It's wet from my mouth and I fist it. Gradually stroking the entire shaft to get you hard as I kiss you deeply. I lift myself up and wiggle out of my pajama bottoms. You are playing with my nipples with one hand and biting the other as I groan making me so hot. I can't wait to take my panties off so I slide them to the side and slide down in one move on your cock.

Oh. MY. GOD! I think to myself. You are so hard that I bump my pelvic bone and groan at how thickly you fill me.

I giggle at hearing you mumble: "Baby, baby...move faster" over and over again. After teasing you by deliberately moving my hips slowly, you lift your eyes to mine repeat the words that still make me throb thinking about them.

"Don't fuck with me because I can flip you on your back and pound you like you need and then spank that luscious behind."

You grab my hips and start a steady grind that has us both gasping and sweating harder than before.

"Your pussy is so hot..so tight...like a glove...so wet dripping on my thighs!"

I 'm reduced to begging you now, I'm so hot for you. "Chad..pleaaaaasee harder. harder....fuck me!"

You pound upward driving yourself over and over again into me.

"Oh yes..don't stop!" Leaning over to kiss you, I smile and whisper, "So are you ready to go to bed?"

I feel you start to fill me with your cum. I love how your veins in your neck stand out as your body gets tense in orgasm. I steady myself on your shoulders, biting your neck softly. I know how that drives you wild.

"Yes, oh yes."

My back arches back as I feel you grab my hips hard enough to leave bruises."Chad, oh Fuck! Don't...don't sssstop!"

"Angel, look at me!"

As I gradually lift my eyes to yours, I feel the pleasure thrumming through my veins.

"Yes?"

"I want you to look in my eyes as I cum inside you. As I....Oh fuck, you feel so good. You wanted a baby..here's your baby, Angel! Take all my cum, you aren't moving until I know that my cum reaches your ovaries and I've knocked you up!"

I start to shatter, seeking stars in my eyes as your words send me tumbling over the edge. I feel you shoot, once, twice, and then a long stream of hot thick cum sending me over the edge again.

LdyAngel
LdyAngel
15 Followers