Monday Night Wrestling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Her hand moved up to pull Belinda’s legs wider apart. She watched the hairy nest open to show her pink folds. Her tongue snaked out to touch her hard clit pointing outward. As her lips curled around it she felt Brandi’s tongue find her own clit. Simon says was over as they got down to business. Brandi had the most experience and had Ann ready to climb the wall. “Ahhhh.” Ann moaned. Her own lips and tongue matched those of Brandi’s. She was sure Belinda was doing the same to Brandi. Ann climaxed first and screamed into Belinda’s wet hole. She stopped sucking on her clit until her body relaxed. Suddenly she remembered Belinda. “Sorry.” She said as she returned her mouth to bring Belinda pleasure. In less than a minute Brandi and Belinda came at the same time. Their screams filled the basement.

“Oh my god.” Brandi said as they sat naked on the floor. “That was unbelievable.”

“That is an understatement.” Belinda said still out of breath.

“Well. We know one thing.” Ann laughed. “If the men don’t satisfy us we can do it ourselves.

They all laughed as they held hands. It was getting late and Steve would be home shortly. “We better get dressed or Steve might have a heart attacked seeing us like this.” She laughed.

The women did not mention to the men about their daisy chain affair. All six of them watched the clock until Monday Night. Finally they sat in the basement waiting for the 9:00PM wresting match.

“So how are we going to do this?” Ann asked her nervous husband and friends. “Lights off?”

“I don’t know about the rest of you but, I would rather keep the lights on.” Jeff laughed.

It was five minutes to nine when Ann stood up. She motioned for everyone else to stand. She was the chosen leader again as she pulled her shirt up over her sheer bra. Her dark nipples were easily seen through the material. Brandi stood next to her and pulled her blouse open and off her shoulders. Her half-cup bra did little to hide her excited nipples. Belinda did more of a strip tease as she turned and unbuttoned her blouse.

“Yeah. Take it off.” Tom yelled.

Ann smiled and curled her arms across her chest. “Nope. It’s your turn.”

The guys all stood up and pulled their shirts over their heads and stood bare from the waist up. “That was easy.” Steve laughed.

Ann unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down her legs. Brandi and Belinda followed. They stood in their bra and panties.

The men followed by releasing their belts and pants. The pants fell to their feet and they kicked them to the side. Tom and Steve stood in their boxers with full hard-ons bulging out. Jeff wore his normal jockey briefs which did not hide the shape of his rigid shaft.

Ann pulled down the straps on her bra and her full breasts and hard rosy nipples were exposed. Brandi and Belinda followed. They all stood in their final piece of underwear as they watched the Pro Wrestling show come on.

“All together.” Ann commanded as her fingers inched into the waist band of her panties. As her panties moved south so did the panties, boxers and briefs of the others. Their eyes roamed as bare pricks and pussies were exposed in the light for the first time.

Steve got an idea. “Why don’t we do a tag team?”

“What’s that?” Belinda asked.

“The guys get on one side and the women on the other. We each select someone to go onto the rug. When the team mate needs help he or she reaches out to touch a someone in their corner.” He took a deep breath and continued. “If someone climaxes they are out of the match. If a tag is made before the climax everyone has to stop until the change is made. Deal?”

The ladies looked at each other and huddled together. “This should be a snap. They will definitely come before we will.” Ann laughed. She turned to Steve. “Deal.”

“Who is going in first?” Ann asked.

“Everyone turn the other way. The person picked will take a step backwards.” Steve announced.

They all faced the other way and Steve pointed to Jeff to go first. Jeff would be the weakness and they wanted to wear them down. Ann looked at the others and decided Belinda should go first. She was the strongest and would possibly get them a lead.


“OK. Ready?” Steve asked. “GO!”

Belinda and Jeff stepped backwards onto the rug and bumped into each other. Jeff turned around to say he was sorry when Belinda curled her arms around him and crushed his skinny chest into her massive breasts. “Ahhhhh.” Jeff screamed as her arms lifted his body up into the air. He tried to pull her arms apart but was not strong enough.

“Come on Jeff. Kick her ass!” Tom yelled. Belinda looked at her husband and laughed.

She slowly lowered Jeff until his feet touched the rug. She leaned into him until he lost his balance and fell onto his back. He tried to move out from under her but she caught him and pulled him back. Her full body crushed down on top of his. She grabbed his arms and held them above his head. She knew her job was to make him climax so she moved upward until her large nipple brushed his lips.

Jeff couldn’t move his body but he could move his lips and tongue. As her tip touched he sucked it in and flicked it with his tongue. It caught Belinda by surprise. “Oh Jeez.” She moaned as Jeff attacked her nipple. His skinny thigh snaked between her muscular legs and pushed against her hairy mound. His thigh dry humped her as he licked her nipple. “Oh God.” She moaned loudly. This was no working. She pulled her nipple out of his mouth which made a big “POP” sound.

Belinda knew she had to get a hold of his penis. She let go of his wrist and moved her body between their stomachs until she grabbed his hard shaft. It might be smaller than the other two but it still filled her hand. She started a slow stroking motion as she moved her lips down to suck on his nipple.

“OH FUCK!” Jeff groaned. “Let go….” He cried. He knew he was almost ready to come. He moved his free arm up until he finally touched one of the guys. “BREAK!” Steve yelled as he moved down to pull Jeff from Belinda’s grasp. She still held on to his hard prick until Steve opened her fingers. Steve dove on top of Belinda and pinned her under him like she had done Jeff. “See how you like it.” He whispered.

She felt his large prick rubbing against her hairy mound and opened her legs. She lined her pussy up to his tip and whispered in his ear. “Fuck me if you have the balls.”

This was it. Up until now it had been touching and sucking. Steve opened a new door as his large shaft slid into her depths. “OH GOD!” Belinda cried as his prick stretched her pussy walls. Her mind went blank as her legs curled up around his hips. Steve looked over at his wife as he began a slow in and out piston motion. Belinda moaned each time he entered and groaned each time he exited. Steve knew he had her close. He moved his hand under him until he found her hard clit. As he fucked her pussy he diddled with her pleasure button. “OHHHHHH!” She moaned. She was ready to explode.

“Touch my hand!” Brandi cried holding her hand out to Belinda. As Belinda moved her arm out Steve pulled it back. “No, no.” He laughed as his prick moved faster and faster. He heard the deep moan in her throat before it made it to her lips. “OH FUCK. I’M CUMING!” She screamed as her hands moved around Steve’s ass and held him close. Her body shook as she exploded.

“Yeah Steve.” Tom yelled not caring it was his wife that Steve just fucked. “One down. Two to go.”

As Belinda opened her eyes and moved her hand out to touch Brandi’s hand Steve reached over to touch Tom’s. As much as he wanted to fuck Brandi his session with Belinda had gotten him too excited and too tired. They moved out as Brandi and Tom moved in. Belinda was finished.

“This shouldn’t last long.” Jeff whispered to Steve as he watched his naked wife crawl up to Tom. Tom just lay back as he watched the tiny woman come at him. “Uh, wake me up when you are done.” He laughed as he close his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Brandi didn’t waste any time and went right for Tom’s thick prick. Her petite hand moved up his testicles and lightly up his hard-on. It moved as her fingers curled around it. He peeked down and grinned as her small lips opened and sucked in the tip.

Tom chuckled as her mouth moved up and down and as her fingers cupped his large balls. He knew he could take a blowjob longer than most men. What he didn’t know was that Brandi’s finger slipped under his balls and up to his puckered opening. Before he could react her middle finger dove deep into his bowels. His body rose about a foot and as it moved back down it jumped up again when she moved her ring finger to join the other one.

“Hey! That’s not fair.” He moaned. He tried to reach behind him to pull her fingers out but her other hand kept him away. As her mouth moved up and down her finger matched her lips and moved in and out of his ass.

Steve and Jeff could see Brandi had him by more than his balls. It was actually kind of funny to see his ass moving up and down to match her finger movements. “I knew she was going to do that to him.” Jeff laughed. “She gets me off in seconds when she does that.” Tom lasted a little longer. He could feel his come racing up the tubes as he held his hand out to tag a teammate. Just before he made contact Brandi pulled her mouth off and his white pleasure juices shot up over his stomach.

“BRANDI, BRANDI, BRANDI!” Ann and Belinda shouted. She pulled her fingers out of his ass and tagged Ann with her other hand. “Gotta go wash this one.” She laughed.

Belinda and Tom were gone. Four more to go.

Tom tagged Jeff. Ann moved in like a panther stalking Jeff’s slim body. They weighed about the same but Jeff was stronger. She moved to tackle him but he jumped aside. As he lay on her stomach he dove on her back. His prick lay rigid between her ass cheeks. He had her pinned. Ann kept her ass cheeks tightly together in case he had any Greek ideas. She had never had anal sex mainly because Steve was so big. She also didn’t get any thrills when he touched her rear opening. But, that was good. She thought. He would be excited and she wouldn’t. She relaxed her ass muscles and opened her thighs.

Jeff was happy he was on top for a change. He was the man and he deserved to be on top. His manhood was hurt when the ladies held him down and it was Ann who grabbed his prick. This was his chance to get even. He was deciding how to do that when she opened her legs. His prick moved on it’s own as it pushed between her soft ass mounds. Brandi had never let him fuck her in the ass and now this woman was doing everything but putting a welcome sign on her ass.

Ann hoped Steve wouldn’t care as she moved her hips upward to allow his prick more access. She flinched when the tip of his smaller prick pushed against her anus.

Steve was leaning over looking to see just where Jeff was planning on putting his family rod. It looked as if he was pushing a little higher than her pussy. Shit. Ann was welcoming him into her ass. He thought about stopping it but froze as he watched Jeff’s stomach move forward.

“OH YES!” Ann faked pleasure as Jeff’s narrow tool slid into her rear depths. “FUCK MY ASS!” she cried. It was a little painful but the more she relaxed the better it became.

Jeff’s face was bright red as he fucked a woman’s ass for the first time. He was showing his woman who the man was. As he got more excited he realized his job was to make her come. Although she was moaning he thought it sounded fake. He moved his hand around and under her stomach until he found her hard clitoris. He moved it up and down as he fucked into her rear.

“OH GOD!” Ann cried in real pleasure. His finger on her clit and the fact that he was fucking her in the ass was driving her closer to the brink. She had to hold out until he came inside her ass. She pushed back harder and faster to get him off.

Jeff was getting closer and closer but, gritted his teeth to keep from coming. He knew she was close and he had to hold off. His fingers moved faster and faster across her clit.

Jeff and Ann screamed at the same time. They both tried to hold back their verbal pleasure but couldn’t. “No, no, no, YES, YES, YES!” Ann cried as she climaxed. Jeff’s body shot forward as he unloaded his railcar amount of white pleasure up her ass. “SHIT!”

They had both climaxed at the same time. Only Steve and Brandi were left. It was what they both had wanted.

Ann pulled Brandi aside and whispered in her ear. “He has the hots for you so go right for his prick.”

Brandi smiled and looked across at Steve’s prick. It stood straight out pointing at her bald pussy. Her body ached with need as she moved slowly onto the rug. She did not know what he would do. He was so much bigger than her so she knew he could have his way but she didn’t think he would overpower her. In the pretense of wrestling they would fuck in front of their spouses and friends.

Steve moved also with caution not sure what Brandi would do. His heart was beating rapidly as he peered at her smooth pussy lips between her perfectly shaped thighs. As they got closer and closer their eyes melted and their aggressions dimmed. Her arms moved into his and their lips moved together.

“Take her!” Jeff shouted at Steve to fuck his wife. Steve had to chuckle to himself and he pulled her small but firm breasts to his muscular chest. Her hands moved around him and explored his muscular back. Her tiny hands moved down to gently squeeze his firm ass cheeks. She felt his passion pushing against her stomach. She looked down to and saw the tip of his prick rising up between her naked mounds. She returned her lips to his and nibbled on his tongue as it entered her mouth.

They were not trying to get the other one to climax they were making love.

“His prick.” Ann coached from the sidelines. Brandi’s mind didn’t hear a sound as his large hands pulled her small ass closer to his body.

“I’ve wanted to do this for so long.” Steve whispered in her ear so no one else could hear him.

“Me too.” She said softly back in his ear.

Their bodies weakened from their lust collapsed onto the rug. Steve moved to his back and Brandi melted her petite body into his. Her mouth again found his. It had been almost five minutes and neither of them had touched the others genitals.

Steve’s fingers explored every inch of her body. Her lips nibbled at his as they grounded their bodies together. “I want it to last all night.” Brandi whispered. “I think it just might.” Steve whispered back with a small laugh.

“Come on Steve. Fuck her.” Tom cheered from the edge of the mat. Watching them touch was getting his libido going again. He looked over at Ann and noticed her fingers caressing her thigh close to her pussy. She caught him looking at her and pointed at her pussy. She smiled and he smiled back. He wished Steve and Brandi would end the contest so they could just get together and fuck.

Belinda was also inching over closer to Jeff. “Forget them.” She whispered as she took a hold of his arm and pulled her over to her on the sofa. Jeff looked at his wife as Steve’s lips moved slowly down her neck to her 32B breasts. His lips found her gumdrop nipple and sucked it in slowly. He lifted her body up with his strength and sat her on top of his hard-on. She moved her slit slowly up and down his heated log. They were still not in a hurry.

Ann caught the movement of Jeff and Belinda on the sofa and turned her head to see Jeff’s body moving up on top of her friend. Belinda’s legs opened as she accepted his hard six inch rod. His hips moved forward as he slithered into her hot oven. They didn’t care who won the contest.

Steve’s prick was starting to get anxious as her wet channel slid up and down its length. Brandi heard his moan as her small hole moved over the tip. Her body was crying for his tool to come inside as well so she opened her legs as wide as possible and lowered her hips until his tip pushed inside. God he was so big.

Ann was kind of worried by the slow love making Steve and Brandi was displaying. She could see them whispering and caressing each other. She was so involved with them she did not notice Tom as he moved behind her and push his prick up against her ass. “Oh.” She said in surprise as she turned and saw Tom. If Steve wanted to make love then she could do the same. She moved her lips back and found Tom’s. Her tongue raped his lips and found his tongue waiting. Her body fell back onto the rug next to Brandi’s. As Tom moved between her legs she looked to the side and could see Steve’s large shaft moving slower and slower into Brandi’s tight pussy.

Jeff was fucking Belinda like a jack rabbit. Belinda didn’t mind but had to rush to catch up to his level of passion. “Fuck me Jeff!” She chanted. Jeff didn’t let her down.

Steve and Brandi maintained their slow but exciting movements. Her body had grown more and more accustomed to his size and she was able to take more and more of his length. As he hit the back of her pussy her eyes opened and she smiled. Steve smiled too as her lips crushed into his.

“I’M CUMING!” Jeff cried. Belinda raced to catch him and finally did as his body lost all it’s movement. “ME TOO!” She screamed.

Steve heard a moan next to him and looked over to see Ann’s face only inches from his. Tom’s lips were moving down her chest and onto her large and hard nipples. “I love you.” She mouthed to Steve. Steve smiled and mouthed the same words back.

Brandi’s body slowly but steadily sped up until her body was almost bouncing up and down his massive shaft. “OH GOD!” She yelled as she got closer and closer to coming. She looked at him and whispered. “Together.” He understood and smiled back.

“NOW!” She screamed as her body moved faster and faster. Sweat poured off Steve’s forehead and he released his fountain into her tight hole. “Errrrrgggghhh.” Steve groaned as she pulled her ass closer to him. They both came at the same time and no one was the winner. Of the wrestling match. They were all winners of passion.

Steve held Brandi to him as they watched Ann and Tom finish next to them.

Later they all moved up to the sofa naked and squeezed together. Tom found the remote control and turned it on to see Pro Wrestling was still on. “Hey look. It’s a rerun of THE GIANT and HULK HOGAN!” The guys moved down to the rug to watch.

“Let’s go take a shower.” Ann said to the naked friends sitting next to her. The men didn’t notice as they moved naked by them and up the stairs.

“So what do we do next to get their attention?” Belinda asked while her soapy hands moved down Brandi’s firm ass cheeks. Ann was soaping Belinda’s back and Brandi was soaping Ann’s ass. Ann’s fingers moved up under Belinda’s ass and her fingers slid easily into her warm pussy.

“I don’t think we need their attention anymore.” Ann smiled as Brandi’s fingers toyed with her hard clit. “Simon says…..”

Note from Slickman: I hope you liked the Monday Night Wrestling Story. I bet a lot of you thought it hit home. Remember, the next time your husband is enhanced on a sporting event just grab your girlfriend and put on a good show…J Don’t forget to vote.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers