Monday's Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers

"Cum for me."

The shock of hearing those words from her sent him over the edge. Three years of pent-up lust poured into her fist, scenting the air with his salty-sweet musk. His body jerked once, twice, then a third time with each ejaculation that pumped out of his cock. When he finally came back to earth, he felt embarrassed over what had transpired but didn't know what to say. She broke that ice for him, using a napkin to clean him and giving the soft head of his cock a small kiss before tucking it back inside his shorts. The look in her eyes told him all he needed to know and he reached for her again.

When she felt his hands at her waist, she stiffened, trying to pull away but he wouldn't let her. One of his strong hands tunneled into her pants, under the elastic of her panties and across the sparsely furred skin of her pussy. The accident had not left her groin area untouched but only the mound. The rest was perfect. She couldn't help but moan when his questing fingers found her clit and pressed down, circling slightly. His fingers moved again, repeating the action and bringing shivers to her body and juice to her aching pussy.

He wanted to bury his face in her pussy but he sensed that she wasn't ready to reveal her bottom half to him yet. He worked his thick fingers into her wet crevice, using the heel to mash down on her clit while pistoning two fingers inside her. She came with a bone-jarring quiver and a cry and he'd never seen something so beautiful. Head thrown back, eyes closed, hands clutching his shoulders while her body convulsed around his fingers. He started to begin again but she stopped him, her body still quivering.

"Please." Her voice was teary. "I can't ... " David removed his hand and embraced her, shushing her tenderly as she silently cried. If she was this passionate with just his hand, he wondered how she would react when he was inside her. "That was so beautiful."

"For me, too." He whispered in return. "For me, too."

Weeks sped by. More surgeries ensued. Slowly, cleaner flesh emerged, free of the ropy, thick scar tissue that covered it before. The picnics became monthly, then weekly and each time, they brought each other off, with none of the awkwardness of the first time but with all the passion that they felt for each other. As Christmas neared, they both fell into the spirit of the season and Analisa found herself putting up the family Christmas tree and decorating it while crying. The picture remained the same. She took it out of the frame and nestled it into the fragrant boughs and sang Christmas songs to them.

David pulled out a dusty box of Christmas decorations and asked Maggie if she would help him decorate. She was so happy that she burst out crying and gave him a motherly hug, so happy to see him enjoying life again. He left work early that Friday, taking time to do some shopping for the impending holiday and wondering what she would like. He had Maggie arrange the office party at the Cliffs, a well-known local hotel that catered to those with deep pockets. He reserved rooms just in case any of his inebriated staff would like to stay and went to Analisa's home to personally ask her to attend with him.

"Hi." She greeted him with a wider smile, the mouth work now healed and the eye socket now almost perfect.

"Hi, yourself." He pulled her into his arms and gave her a deep kiss, thrilling to feel her tongue wrapping around his. "To what do I owe this visit?"

"This." David thrust the envelope into her hands and watched as she opened it, tears springing into her eyes. "I used to have this every year but when Tina died ... "

"I understand." She glanced over at the Christmas tree. "This is the first time I've taken the tree out."

He nodded. "So, would you go to the party with me, as my date?"

"Oh, David, I don't know. So many people ... "

"I'll be with you every step of the way. If you don't want to, will you at least join me in my suite?"

"Yes, I can do that."

"Great. Pack whatever you want and I'll pick you up on Wednesday, five o'clock, okay?"

"Yes." She gave him a quick hug. "Thank you."

"You're very welcome."

* * * * *

David undid his tie and stepped out of the bathroom, his drunken eyes swinging up to hers. She sat on the bed, her thick dark hair elegantly curled, her makeup expertly done and her lush body encased in a silver sheath that sparkled like her eyes. He was so proud of her. He hadn't known that she was going to attend the party until she came out of the bathroom dressed and coiffed. "It's time." Was all she had said. The words were probably meant more for herself than for him. He had kissed her tenderly and went to dress himself.

At the party, after the initial awkwardness, Analisa blossomed into a gracious and beautiful hostess. She helped serve and clean up, she spoke with each of his staff members, especially Maggie and found the most opportune moment to shove him into a closet and give him a blowjob. She wouldn't let him reciprocate. She was too happy to taste him with her newly repaired mouth.

Now, in the warm silence of the hotel suite, she opened another bottle of asti, poured two glasses and brought one to him. "Merry Christmas, David."

"Merry Christmas, Ana."

He went to give her a hug and she pushed him off, instead leading him to sit on the bed. "I couldn't figure out what to get you for Christmas so I decided to give both of us a gift." Handing him her glass, she reached back and unhooked the halter top of the dress, slowly drawing it downward.

David understood the meaning of her gift. She was letting him see her body for the first time in their nearly year-long relationship. She was taking the last step, breaking out of her shell and giving him her total trust. The enormity of her actions floored him and he now knew why Tina had sent her to him. Analisa was meant to be with him. She was meant to be his. Her slender body emerged from the dress and he saw the pussy he'd been fingering for so long. The top skin was smooth and shiny, a result of being burned, and a few hairs peppered it. Parts of her thigh and calf were also mottled with burned skin but her foot was free of damage.

Analisa felt a rush of power as his eyes devoured her. She had dreamed of this moment for so long. She walked over to him and began to undress him, not noticing the look on his face. If she had, she'd never had made it past his shirt. The look on his face told her that he wanted to eat her. Now.

He surprised himself by reaching up to touch her huge nipples, then pulled her down so that one just grazed the opening of his mouth. She hissed and shivered, looking down into his eyes. "I want you, Ana. I want every part of you."

"Then take me." She whispered against his mouth. "Make me yours, David."

He wanted this to go in slow motion. He tried to remain as still as he could until she had removed his clothes and they faced each other naked. He waited for her reaction to his scar. It ran the length of his right leg and was a bright pink stripe on his white skin. "You see, Ana, everyone has a flaw."

Analisa never thought she could love someone as much as she had loved her husband, Derrick, but at that moment, she knew that David had taken her heart. She forgot her own ruined skin at that moment and came into his arms, loving the feel of his skin against her and his tongue in her mouth. She didn't want foreplay now. There would be plenty of time for that later. Right now, she just wanted him inside her, hard and fast.

"David, please." He heard the catch in her throat as his cock rubbed against her slick slit. "Fuck me, please."

He pressed her back onto the bed, losing himself in the darkness of her eyes and the beauty of her body. She raised her hands above her head and he answered her silent plea, pinning her down and pushing a knee between her legs. He could see the juices glistening on her pink pussy lips and he bit his bottom lip, pushing his prick into that wetness. She moaned, thrashing side to side as he stretched her tight cunt muscles, fitting into her slick warmth.

"Fuck me, David. Please!"

"How bad do you want it?" He rubbed the head against her opening, quickly pulling back when she tried to thrust her hips up.

"Oh, God." A shiver ran through her body as sleeping nerve endings awoke deep in her pussy and her juices ran. "This isn't fair!"

"Yes, it is." His voice took on a deep, sexy note as he bent and nibbled on her ear. "I'm your master and you're my slave." A gasp of pleasure raced through her at his words. She would gladly be his slave. She wriggled against the hold he had on her wrists and had a mini-orgasm when he squeezed them, showing her his force. "Now, how bad do you want me?"

"Oh, David ... "

"What's my name?"

"Master, I want you so badly."

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"I want you to fuck me."

"How should I do that?"

"Stick your fat cock into me."

"Is that what you want?" He pressed the head inside her opening and groaning at the sight of her cunt juice cascading over his flesh. "Want this prick inside you?"

"Yes. Please, master." The word ended in a loud gasp as he slammed his cock into her soaked canal, pressing inside again and again as he kept her hands locked in his grasp. "Oh, yes!"

Her hips rose to meet his on every stroke, taking him deeper as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She loved every minute of this, his meat slamming into hers, the smell of his musky sweat and his dominance over her. She closed her eyes, memorizing the harsh sound of his breath and his whimpers of pleasure and felt the slow heat growing in her pussy. When he reached down and pressed against her clit, she screamed in release, her cunt squeezing him into submission.

"Fuck, Ana! I can't hold it!" David came so hard that he ground his teeth together, pumping his jizz into her quivering pussy. Analisa screamed again as another powerful orgasm slammed through her, reverberating into him and sending him even higher if it was possible. He released her hands and pulled her close, nuzzling her soft neck with gentle kisses. "Sorry I was so quick."

"That's okay." She breathed deeply, her heart pounding loudly. "I don't mind."

"I do." David sat up, looking into her beautiful face. "I love you, Ana."

Tears gathered in her eyes. "What?"

"My Christmas present to you. I love you."

"But how could you love me like this?"

"Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, Ana, and you're a truly beautiful woman." He pressed a kiss to her trembling mouth. "A long time ago, I asked you to trust me and you did. Now I'm asking you to love me as I love you. No matter what."

Analisa raised her mouth to his, letting the tears freely flow. He was so wonderful and she was so blessed. She wondered what her family would think. "Yes, David. I love you."

* * * * *

On the strong limb of a Christmas tree, a dog-eared photo of six smiling people sat nestled. Nattaly was the first to move, wiping tears of happiness away and embracing her father. Derrick in turn, hugged his sons and watched as they all hugged each other, making sure not to touch their smiling mother. Another woman entered the photo, her sparkling blue eyes laughing as Derrick held her tightly.

"I told you it would work." Tina said, accepting his kiss.

"Do you think they'll be happy?"

"I know they will, Nat. They'll be as happy as we are."

"Time to go, guys."

One by one, Jaeke, Jaymes, Jasen, Nattaly, Derrick and Tina gave the woman they had known as their mother, lover and friend a kiss on the cheek and faded away, just like all good photos do.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,286 Followers
12