Money On Mark

Story Info
She buys an evening with Mark Wahlberg at a charity auction.
2.2k words
4.13
25.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaton
Chaton
1 Followers

In an effort to raise money for the Make A Wish Foundation, several celebrities agreed to have a date with them auctioned off to the highest bidder. Tickets to the event were sold out by the time I heard about it, but there was a contest at the local radio station, a scavenger hunt, and the winner would receive a ticket to the auction if they donated 20 pounds of canned food to the local food bank. There was no way that I wasn't going to win.

I didn't even need to see a list of who was available and the date that was offered. I knew exactly what I wanted. Some of the others may have been tempting, but Id have sold my soul if I had to in order to go to the premier of Mark Wahlberg's new movie with him. I have been a fan of his since his underwear-modeling gig in the late '80s. I have all his movies on video, and I had fantasized infinitely about what I would do to him; what he would do to me~

I went for a haircut, manicure and pedicure the morning of the event. I still feel a connection between him and Calvin Klein, whether it's really there or not. So it was easy for me to decide to wear my one Calvin Klein dress, which I had splurged on with matching shoes and a purse. I started with a black strapless bra and matching lacy panties. Then the black silk thigh high stockings. Then finally the crisp sheath dress and the strappy heels. I steam curled my hair into bouncy ringlets and put on a tiny bit of make up. A spritz of Obsession was the final touch. The auction was going to be televised on one of the cable networks. I was lucky enough to get a seat at the best table. In front and in the center so the people being auctioned could see the bidders.

I was so excited the whole day that my pussy was tingling with hopeful anticipation. I had seen him a month ago on Leno or Conan; he was complaining that he couldn't get laid. If he wanted sex, I was totally ready to give him an unforgettable night. When he was finally announced as being next, I grabbed my bidding paddle and was ready for a war. He looked scrumptious in a dark blue suit, freshly shaved and all kinds of delicious. An opening bid was requested. Benicio DelTorro had fetched 5K, so I offered that as my first bid. Mark looked at me, eyebrows raised in surprise, and I stood up, so he could get a good look at me. No one challenged my bid of 5K, and it was soon announced that Mark would be mine for the evening of his premier. What I didn't know, is that the morning of the premiere, I was going to get to go shopping with him for an outfit for the date.

I decided that Id best wear something easy to slip in and out of for try ons, so I wore sandals, denim shorts and my rock star t-shirt. He picked me up in a black limo. He was wearing jeans that fit him perfectly, and a t-shirt that showed off his rippling muscles. I told him he looked great. He said that I must be a pretty dedicated fan to shut out all competition from the get go. I admitted that Id been a fan forever, and we chatted on the way to the shop where we would be picking out clothes. He asked me what I thought looked good for him to wear. I picked out a dark burgundy suit with a black silk shirt. He tried it on, and it looked fantastic. He said I had a good eye. I asked him what he thought would look good on me. He said he thought we should match somewhat, and I agreed. He picked out a few things for me to try on. We agreed that the best was a burgundy velvet strapless mini with a matching wrap. He insisted on paying, and I thanked him, hugging him and kissing his neck. It felt so good to press myself to him, even through our clothes.

We left the shop and went for lunch. At the restaurant, I slipped off my shoe under the table and was rubbing my foot up his ankle. His eyed looked through me, melting me to the core. When our desert came, he dipped his finger in the whipped cream and offered it to me. I licked his finger clean, and dipped my finger on the caramel sauce, then rubbed it on his luscious lower lip. He licked his lips then leaned across the table and kissed my mouth. I couldn't believe my luck. My fantasies were about to come true that very night. On the ride back to my house to get ready, we drank some champagne. He told me how gorgeous I was, and I told him that I saw his Leno interview and was prepared to prove him wrong. He said he was looking forward to eating his words and pulled me close. His lips met mine, and we explored each other's mouths. I sucked his lower lip as I had dreamed of hundreds of times while getting myself off on countless nights. I couldn't wait to get home and have him all to myself.

Once inside my house, he dropped our garment bags on the couch and picked me up, kissing me deeply. I ran my hands over his taut chest. He put me down and pulled his shirt off, and I explored his shoulders, his chest, and his navel with my mouth. He tasted better than I had imagined. His hands were under my shirt, caressing my tits. I lifted my arms as he took my shirt off, and his lips found my erect nipples. Leaving our shirts on the living room floor, he scooped me up and carried me to my bedroom. I could feel my panties getting damp as he sucked his way down to my navel. He sat up and undid my shorts, which I gladly wriggled out of, leaving me in just my damp pink g-string. I rubbed his crotch, and he unbuttoned his jeans, kicking them off onto the floor. He was wearing a pair of charcoal colored boxer briefs, and he looked even better in them in person.

He was lying on top of me, with only our underwear between us, kissing me deeply, as our hands explored each other's bodies. His weight felt so good against me. He slid a finger into my panties. The stimulation of his finger teasing my clit made me cum. I wriggled out of my panties and he took off his boxer briefs. I reached out and stroked his beautiful cock. It was throbbing, and oozing precum. He positioned himself beside me, so that he could taste my wet pussy while I stroked and sucked his cock. As his tongue hungrily explored my pussy, I stroked his cock as I took its head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around its tip. As I slid my mouth down his shaft, caressing his sack, he buried his tongue in me. As wonderful as his tongue felt on my hot pussy, I needed his cock deep inside me. Fuck me, now, please, I begged. He repositioned himself, and rubbed the head of his cock on my clit, teasing me. Finally, he slid his cock inside me, slowly, teasing, knowing that I wanted his cock to fill my pussy completely. I grabbed his ass and pulled him in deeper, feeling his cock stretching deep into my pussy. He lifted my legs over his shoulders, filling me even deeper as I raised my hips to meet each stroke of his cock. He kept grinding into me, harder and faster until I felt waves of orgasm taking over my body. As I was cumming, He held me close, and came deep inside my soaked pussy.

We lay there together for a few minutes in each other's arms. If it were up to me, we would have just stayed in bed for the rest of the afternoon/ evening. But the premiere was unavoidable. Reluctantly, I got him a towel so that he could shower, and we could get ready to go. When Mark came from the shower, towel around his waist~ his body glistening, I couldn't resist temptation. I licked him dry, something Id fantasized of doing many times. His neck, his shoulders and chest, his back, and his abs, his legs and his feet, by this time he had dropped his towel and was fully aroused again as I licked his perfect ass dry, then moved on to his sack, slowly licking my way up his shaft to the tip of his cock. Slowly taking it into my mouth. Sliding my mouth down his cock until it reached the back of my throat, then back up to the tip, teasing it with my tongue. I sucked his cock until he warned me that he was going to cum again, and I tickled his cock with my tongue as he shot his wad into my mouth. I knew that we did need to get going, so I managed to drag myself away from him long enough to shower and get dressed. When I got out of the shower, Mark was looking in my lingerie drawer, and asked me if I would wear something special for him, holding up a silk white thong. Only if you'll rip it off me later, I teased. We quickly dressed, and Mark called for his car to come pick us up.

Going to the premiere of Marks new movie with him was every bit as exciting as I had dreamed. Mark was holding my hand. People were taking tons of pics, and everyone was asking him who I was. He told the reporters of how Id shut out all competition at the charity auction. We looked great together. After the premiere, there was a party at a posh restaurant across town. By the time dessert was finished, I could feel Marks eyes burning through my dress, wanting to tear into my perfect white panties, and I was definitely ready to ride his cock until dawn. In the car on the way home, we kissed for what seemed like hours. Before we knew it, we were back at his hotel room. I couldn't wait to get him naked again. As I loosened his tie and took off his jacket, I gently sucked his tongue. Remembering his promise, he reached up my dress and pulled off my panties. I unzipped his pants and slipped my hand into his underwear, squeezing his cock. He pulled my dress over my head and stripped off his underwear.

He picked me up and set me down on the bed, Kissing his way down my body, stopping to enjoy my squirming as he nibbled my navel, knowing that he was driving me crazy. I rolled over on top of him and held his hands over his head. It's not nice to tease, I giggled. I kissed his mouth, nibbling on his lower lip. Glaze me, he begged, and I was glad to oblige his request. Facing him, I straddled his face and he grabbed my hips, pulling my already wet pussy down onto his mouth. I was sliding my pussy across his lips, his tongue grazing my clit. It didn't take long for me to cum, grabbing his hair and pulling his mouth into me, allowing him to savor every quiver of my orgasm.

His mouth was slick with my cum as I slid down his body to his fully erect cock. It was dripping again, and I gladly licked it clean. Then I straddled him and lowered my pussy down onto his cock, stroking it, as I rubbed it against my hot little snatch. I slowly slid his cock into my pussy, slick and wet from being licked and nibbled on. He was grinding into me, filling my pussy perfectly, throbbing inside me. He sat up, holding me close, his cock deep inside me, our bodies moving together, wanting nothing more than to please each other. He lay back on the bed, and I repositioned myself so I could ride him with my back to him. I slid my pussy down on his cock again, which filled me even deeper from this backwards position. I started riding his cock harder, and faster.

He was grabbing my hips and slamming his cock into me, bringing me closer to a breathtaking orgasm with each stroke. When we came together, we were quivering with excitement, both sweaty and content; we fell asleep curled up into each other. In the morning he had to leave. He woke me to say goodbye, asking if he could call me when he comes back to town, hinting that he'd like me to come visit him when he finally gets a break in his schedule. That was the best 5K I ever spent.

Chaton
Chaton
1 Followers