Money Talks

Story Info
Narrator buys clothes off woman.
5.6k words
4.43
44.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

My name is Daniel Avalon. About a year ago I won twenty million dollars after taxes in the state lottery. The first thing I did was to pay off all my and my family's debts. Once that was done I bought two homes, rented one for more income, and went to a financial advisor. I gave the advisor about fifteen million to invest on my behalf. That left me with more than three million plus the income from the rental to do with as I please.

I set up a couple different bank accounts. One was to allow all in my family to draw from the account for travel. Another was set up to take care of basic living expenses like food and gasoline. And a third was set up just for me to have fun (this one got the most money).

I am five foot eleven inches tall and weigh about two hundred pounds. I'm not cut, but I do exercise. I normally run two miles a day and lift weights three times a week. My dick is about six inches long and about two and a half inches wide. I have light brown hair and hazel eyes. I wear my hair short and neatly trimmed.

Well, one day about a month ago I was hanging out with a few friends, one of which was an old ex-girlfriend. There were two others, both guys that I had gone to school with. I was keeping my fortune on the D.L, so they didn't know about it exactly. We had gone to see a movie then went to a burger joint.

The guys had to leave early for some reason I don't remember, so that left Becky, the ex, sitting with me. The reason we broke up was because she was terrible in bed. I didn't really tell her that, but I was the one to break up with her. We were the best of friends prior to our relationship, then became such again maybe a year after the breakup.

The biggest thing that attracted and still attracts me to her is her large chest. She has to be at least a D-cup, if not double D. (She won't tell me and I've never looked at a bra tag.) She has to weigh around one thirty and it seems that each tit has ten to fifteen each. She stands five foot seven inches, with very nice curves. She wears her light brown hair at the length that it dusts her shoulders, but was normally pulled back with headbands, barrettes, or scrunchies. She stays away from makeup except for a little light green eye shadow over her hazel eyes.

"Well, what should we do now?" she asked as I stared at her chest. To this day I still have a fixation on it. She was sitting across the table from me in her loose gray t-shirt. Her hair was pulled back with a headband.

"I don't know," was my answer, never taking my eyes off her chest. She was used to this and accepted it. Then a thought occurred to me. I was horny and wanted to see those tits again. And maybe play with them again, but that was all. We were friends and nothing more. We had tried and failed to have a relationship.

I leaned back in my seat and looked up at her face. This surprised her as much as what I said. "Becky, how much would it cost me to buy that shirt and bra off you?"

Her mouth dropped and her eyes opened almost wide enough for them to pop out. After a couple seconds she pulled herself together and asked, in a shocked tone, "What?!"

"How much to buy your shirt and bra, right now?" I asked calmly. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Why are you asking that?" she asked slightly scandalized. She was throwing glances around, trying to see if there was anyone around, but we were seated near the back and away from the kids play area so there was not a soul near us for a good thirty feet. And the ones that near were focused toward the kids area.

"I was just asking, considering the griping you had been doing earlier about money problems." I was staying calm and cool. I didn't want to scare her, just wanted to see how far she would go.

"Well, I'd have to say two hundred for both. This shirt is a Donna Karen." She dropped the designer's name like I really knew what it meant. I looked it up later.

"Two hundred it is," I said with finality. I pulled two c-notes from my pocket and placed them on the table, under my hand. I had started carrying about six hundred dollars on me at a time about six months after I won the jackpot. Her eyes again widened at the sight of the bills. "Here's the money. Now can I have what I'm buying?"

She blanched and leaned forward. "Right now? How about we go back to my place, then I can give them to you." Her voice was plaintive as she made her suggestion.

"Right now or no money," I responded, firmly. I wasn't trying to be an ass, just trying to see those tits.

"What if I get caught?" she asked, again looking around.

"I'll cover all legal problems."

"How?"

"I'll tell you later. Now, do you want the money or not?" I rubbed the bills on the table. Her eyes were glued to the table and the bills for a long minute. When she looked up, her eyes were hard with determination and she nodded.

She glanced around again. Her arms crossed over her stomach and grabbed the hem of her shirt. She slowly pulled the shirt up until she uncovered her entire tanned abdomen and stopped right below her bra. She looked afraid, then with a huff she pulled the shirt up and off. She went to drop it on the bench next to her, but I cleared my throat. She glanced around again as she handed the garment to me. I put it on my bench, out of sight, and smiled.

I could see she was wound tight with fear, but not enough to cancel the sexual excitement she was feeling. Her face was flushing with her arousal and her eyes were starting to contract with lust. This was something I had never seen to this degree with her when we were a couple.

Since she had given me half of what I was buying I gave her half of what I was paying. The bill disappeared into her purse in a flash. Then it was time for the moment of truth.

She leaned forward and slipped her hands behind her. In a deft motion she undid the light gray lacy bra. Her right hand slipped to her front and held the bra in place as the straps started to fall. Apparently when her hand touched her tits, she hit her nipples, causing her to moan lightly. She flashed me a smile and leaned back, placing her bare back against the back of the bench seat.

"How about we go back to my place?" she asked, lustily. She licked her lips and blew me a kiss. I was starting to get hard at this display.

"Only if you take the bra off, hand it to me and drive there without putting your jacket on," I said.

"It's cold out," she griped. Her hand was starting to massage the lace into her flesh. This added to my arousal, too.

"How about another hundred?"

"But it's cold out," she said again.

"One fifty?"

"OK. Show me the money." I pulled the needed bills out and placed them on the table. I held them down for a second then pulled them off the table and put them into my shirt pocket.

"You'll get them when we get back to your place. Now for the first deal we made, I would like my bra now," I said with a smile. She laughed a little and I joined in.

Again she gave a huff as she pulled the bra away from her nice and heavy chest. After fully removing the item, she threw it at me. It hit my face and I lifted my hand to catch it. The hand I lifted was the one that was holding the hundred on the table. She snatched it off the table, grabbed her purse and got up.

I barely got a chance to see her chest. I hurried after her, grabbing the shirt off the seat as I went, and caught up to her at the rear exit to the restaurant. I sucked in a breath when I saw her tits in all their glory. There was a nice triangle of untanned skin right around her nipples, which were rock hard pink-brown nubs that just begged to be sucked. I didn't do it, but so wanted to right there. I think I even licked my lips at that moment.

We exited the building at a slower pace than what she had been doing between the table and the door. If she hadn't been aroused, her nipples would have gotten hard because of the cool breeze we were having. The temp was in the high eighties without the breeze. (A little cool compared to the high nineties or low hundreds we had been having for weeks prior to this day.) She shivered a little and tried to cover her chest as we walked to our cars, which were parked next to each other.

I waited for her to unlock the driver's side door. I opened it, leaned in and grabbed her jacket. She had taken it off after the movie, where the temp was at least ten degrees less than now. While I was in her car, she was fidgeting in fear. I could hear no cars pulling into the lot and saw no one coming, so I wasn't afraid for her. I stood up out of her car and turned to her. As I did she pressed me into the side as she pressed her half naked body into me and kissed me like she never did before. There was animal passion behind the kiss this time, something that was missing from when we were together.

My hands wrapped her waist and pulled her closer as her tongue wrestled mine. She pulled away after a moment, gently scratched my chest and smiled playfully. I smiled and slid my hands between us and up to her tits. I gripped the soft mounds and she licked her lips. She got off me and I slid my hands up to tease her nipples. She moaned and her eyes rolled in lust. She put her hand on my hard bulge and stroked once. I froze and tried to not cum right there. She grinned at my expression of concentration and slipped into her car.

I calmed down enough as she started her black Honda Accord. I checked my pocket, the money was still there, and made sure the coat was in my hands before I closed the door and went to my own car. I owned at the time a silver Toyota Camry. She waited for me to get into my car before pulling out of her spot and driving out of the lot. I quickly got the key into the ignition and started following her.

She lived about ten miles from the burger joint, so it took us about fifteen minutes to get there. Most of the roads were four lane and I would take the opportunity to pull up beside her and look, partly to make sure she wasn't covering up and partly because I wanted to look. That second part almost made me crash once. I heard a few honks from other guys that she either passed or they passed her.

We pulled into the parking area for her apartment complex. She went to the stall for her apartment and I went to visitor parking near her spot. I got out and had to adjust my shorts because of the hard on I was still sporting. She was still in her car as I walked toward it from the passenger side. I could see that she was leaned back in the seat, but the seat wasn't back, and her arms were below the window frame, not moving. She was watching me walk to her.

When I rounded the driver's side corner of the trunk, she opened the door and swiveled out, placing her Sketchers on the ground. I continued to approach, my eyes locked on her bared tits. I stopped about three feet away and was about to ask something, but she stopped me by leaning out, grabbing my hips, and pulling me to her. She pulled me to stand between her spread capri-clad legs. After she had me where she wanted me, her hands moved quickly to unbutton and unzip my khaki cargo shorts. She pulled both my pants and my briefs low enough to get at my hard, average sized dick.

She licked her lips as her hands touched the hard shaft. I groaned lightly and reached for her tits. She lowered her head and sucked me all the way in as I gripped and lifted her tits. She moaned around my near explosion cock from my touching her nipples again.

She deep throated me twice, using her tongue to massage the underside of my cock as she moved up and down. The second time she came up she let my cock out of her mouth and started licking it like a lollipop. Her tongue licked from base to head, swirled the head and licked back down. She did this a few times with me grunting the whole time.

I was trying to hold off as long as possible because she was doing something to me that she had always refused to do before. I didn't know if she would ever do it again, so I wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible.

One of her hands was softly kneading my balls until they bumped her chin on one of the times she licked down to the base. In just a few seconds she took both into her mouth and sucked them. Her tongue juggled and licked the sack as she moaned over it. Her mouth let go and went back to the head of my dick, while her hand took over on my balls.

She licked all the way around the head then took all of me into her mouth, moaning all the time. Her fingers were massaging my balls perfectly.

All I could do was groan and grasp her tits harder. This caused her groan over my dick again. The vibration from her throat, the motions of her tongue on the underside of my dick while she kept me in her, and the motions of her fingers on my balls combined to push me over the top.

My first shot hit the back of her throat, but she backed off quickly to take my other shots into her mouth before she swallowed. I shot four strong times and a couple weak ones. She took it all before swallowing. Once her mouth was clear, she sucked the last drops out and let my limp dick out of her mouth.

I hadn't noticed, but my pants and underwear had fallen to the ground while I came. I squatted down to pull them back up, so we could walk to her apartment and have some more fun. Apparently she had a different, yet fun idea.

Becky was building off my original idea of buying a deal. "Danny?" she said when I got all the way down. I looked up at her as she continued, "I want to know exactly what I could give you, to have you take off those and that," she pointed at the clothing at my feet then at my button up shirt, "and walk to my apartment."

I stayed squatted while I thought about that. The first thing I thought was the she should have qualified the deal somewhat, but that didn't deter me from getting some very naughty ideas. A half dozen flashed through my mind in ten seconds and caused my dick to start to inflate again.

After a minute, I said, "I will walk nude to your door, if, for the next six months, you let me have access to your chest when ever I want it." I gave her a small smile and twitched my dick.

"You mean that I have to come to you at any time of the day or night, just so you can cum on my tits? Even when I'm at work?" she asked. There wasn't a lot of surprise in her voice. Apparently she had been thinking along the same lines.

"Yes. Work can be worked around." My smile widened into a grin.

"No it can't. One more condition on this deal, I want to get some kind of compensation for carrying your cum cushions." She looked like she was enjoying the haggling.

"Most of the time you'll get off, too," I said, maybe too quickly.

"Most?" she said raising her voice. "What do you mean most? If not every time, then at least give it a good college try." She smiled to soften the anger that had flashed on her face. "But that wasn't what I meant. I want a little money to be at your beck and call. Not too much. Maybe eight hundred a month."

"What makes you think I have that kind of money?" I asked, confused.

"I ran into your mom a couple months ago, she told me about your windfall. I'm just trying to get a little." She gave me a wicked smile, grabbed her right tit and pulled it up to lick the nipple.

"Eight hundred a month is too low," I said. "I'm going to give you a thousand a month." Her mouth dropped open in surprise. I closed it with my hand, then ran that hand down her chest, over her nipples. My other hand started to unbutton my shirt. "You will receive a check or cash at the end of each month."

I finished unbuttoning the shirt as she nodded with a grin. Took a little work to get my shorts and underwear over my shoes, but she helped balance me. I stood up and pulled the money from our second deal out of my pocket. She took it quickly while I slipped the shirt off. It felt odd to be naked in the middle of the day, out in public and holding five pieces of clothing. My dick was standing at attention by this time, too.

She stood up, grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled my mouth to a nipple. I barely licked it before she was moving me to the other. Again I just touched it with my tongue and she pulled my head away. Once I was away from her body again, she let my head go and I staggered slightly. She grinned.

"How do you want me to arrive, when you call me?" she asked, sliding her thumbs into the waist band of her pants.

"What do you mean?"

"How do you want me to be dressed?" Exasperation was showing plainly on her face. I hadn't thought of it and gave her a blank look. "Do you want me to show up where ever you call me to fully dressed? Topless? Bottomless? Just my underwear? What?"

I put my finger to my lips in thought for a short moment before saying, "How about I tell you how to be dressed when I call you? That may mean that you have to arrive someplace nude."

Her face flashed fear, but that disappeared quickly as cunning took up residence. "You can only call me for a nude arrival four times a month."

"Six."

"Five and for two grand a month."

"Eight, three grand and twelve months." This caused her to stop and think. "That's ninety six total times of nudity for thirty six grand, tax free. That's just over a quarter of the year." Some shock showed on her face at that thought but mostly it was covered in lust and greed, a beautiful sight.

"OK," she said firmly with a nod. We shook on the deal and agreed to write up the details, including that the deal started the next day, once we were in her apartment. She grabbed her bag from the car and closed the door, but didn't move towards her door. Instead she said, "As a present, for free, I'll walk up to the door like you, too." She set her bag on top of the car and unbuttoned her pants.

As she unzipped them, I said, "Not even your shoes, please. The only thing you can carry is your house key." She nodded as she kicked her shoes off and pushed her pants down her tanned legs, bending at the waist she pulled the pants and her socks off. She stood up and draped the socks and capris over my clothes laden arm. The breeze kicked up at that time, making her shiver and her nipples harden.

She smiled and slid her pink panties to the ground, again bending at the waist. That way she could hide her crotch from me a little longer. She stood quickly, laid the panties with everything else and turned to the car before I could get a glimpse of her treasure area, though I did get to see her nice ass. She had tan lines, about half her ass was white.

She dug in her bag for a moment and pulled her keys out. She handed me the bag and started walking toward her home. I hurried to the front of the car, my dick bouncing the whole time, and stopped her. I made her turn to face me, so I could see the part she was trying to hide from me.

Her hair was thicker than I had ever seen a woman's bush, and I knew that I was going to trim that before anything else happened that day. And by then I wanted to do everything I could think of to her. I couldn't see her pussy at all. She also had a tattoo on her left side about halfway between her hip and the top line of the large bush. It was a shooting star falling toward her crotch, and a new addition since we had dated.

"I've been meaning to trim. Just got lazy and wasn't dating," she said by way of apology. I nodded and offered her my arm.

We walked to her apartment, which was on the second floor and shared a landing with the neighbor. The doors to her apartment and her neighbor's faced each other. The landing, and the hall below it, turned into nice wind tunnels during the stormy seasons. We reached the door to the apartment without incident, don't know if anyone saw us though. As she opened the door, the neighbor, a young woman about our age with curly light brown hair, came out her door.

I had turned fully to look at the noise she made in exiting, while Becky turned to give the neighbor a profile shot of her body. This woman was new. Becky had had an older man as a neighbor last time I was at her place. All three of us froze, the only one I think was smiling was me. I really liked the way this woman's gaze floated over both of us and stopped at all the nice areas.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers
12