Money Talks Ch. 02

Story Info
Visit to the beach/boardwalk.
9.3k words
4.62
21.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

Danny Avalon, here again. I'm the recently rich guy who 'bought' a former girlfriend, Becky. I turned her into my personal prostitute for three thousand dollars a month over the next twelve months. But that amount meant that she was at my beck and call, even if she were at work. (See the first chapter in how that happened.)

My five foot eleven inch height and weight of about two hundred pounds doesn't make me really stand out from the crowd, but that doesn't bother me. My exercise regime is running two miles a day and lifting weights three times a week. Since this is a sex story, let me get my cock size out of the way. It is average at six inches long and two and a half inches wide. I think sometimes it gets to six and a half inches, but I don't measure every time I get hard. My light brown hair is worn short and neatly trimmed over hazel eyes.

Becky was most known by her large, at least D-cup, chest. Her weight's around one thirty with each tit seeming to have ten to fifteen pounds each. Yes, I know that's not real, but I like the saying. She is five foot seven inches of sexy curves in the right places. Her light brown hair is worn where it dusts her shoulders, but rarely seen that way. She almost always wears some kind of hair device like headbands, barrettes, or scrunchies. The only makeup she wears is a little light green eye shadow over her hazel eyes.

Almost nightly since the day of our deal, Becky came to my house. She came without me calling. We hung out and talked, did nothing sexual. We watched TV and movies, like the friends we have almost always been. Part of the reason I didn't do anything sexual to her was that I figured that the exhibitionism from that day made the sex great, but since she was arriving at my door fully dressed without me calling her, I figured she would be the limp noodle that she was during our previous sexual relationship, and I also wanted to take my time with her.

Almost a week after our deal, on Wednesday, she asked, "Danny, why haven't we had sex again since that day?"

"Because I haven't been horny," I lied. And she knew it. At least once during the evenings, while she was there, I would get hard, to the point that I felt like I was going to rip my pants open. She saw the bulge in my pants every time.

"Bull shit," she spat. "I've seen how horny you were and are." She pointed at my crotch, which had ballooned as I got hard. "Is it me? You don't want to fuck me?"

"Ok, Ok. I lied. I'm sorry," I said in a placating tone. I heaved a sigh and continued, "I thought that I would go slowly at first. Didn't want to scare you."

"Oh...um...ok," she stammered. She looked flummoxed. "I don't think you could scare me." She spoke in a whisper and laid her hand on my crotch. "Besides, I've been more or less wet the whole time since that day. I've been ready to be fucked in any room of your house, my apartment or outside."

I took a moment to think about it and told her what I wanted for that Saturday. The idea had been forming since the day of the deal, but solidified with her little speech. After that we had fun for hours. My cock was in every hole and I ate her to many orgasms that night. After we were sated she went home and I didn't see her again until Saturday morning, as I told her I didn't want to see her until then.

I met her at the beach parking lot that morning. Actually I pulled into the lot just before her and we parked next to each other, me on her driver's side, at about ten that morning. I got out and came around my trunk to her car. I was wearing a t-shirt and swim trunks and no shoes. When I got there she opened the car door and spun in her seat to place her bare feet on the pavement. She had a gold bikini top on that didn't support her at all, just barely covering her tits, and the matching bottoms were in her hand. She was blushing as she leaned out and slipped her feet inside the bottoms. With a sexy smile and a shy look around she stood up exposing her bare, bald pussy to the beach. The area around us wasn't that busy, which was slightly odd for a great weather Saturday. She pulled her bikini up and covered her pussy, just barely since it was a teardrop micro thong. Her falling star tattoo on the left side of her mound about a quarter of the way between pussy and hip, nearer her hip, was almost perfectly bisected by the bikini string.

She turned around and ducked back into her car, showing almost her entire untanned ass to the area. A few seconds later she pulled a small pair of Daisy Dukes out and on. They didn't cover much more in front than the bikini, but they did cover more than half her ass considering it was just strings on her back from the swimwear.

We collected our rollerblades and other gear and walked barefoot together to a nearby bench. There we pulled on socks, the rollerblades, and safety gear (knee, elbow and wrist guards and helmets). All the movement had her chest moving nicely, since there was no support. I missed the connection on my helmet strap a few times because I was watching her so intently.

We rolled around on the beach walk for a long time. I was enjoying my time with her and seeing all the looks she was getting. There were other women dressed similarly or with less walking, lounging and swimming around us. Like any guy I was looking at them too, but just knowing that Becky was beside, or near, me just made the day great.

After a couple hours of us rolling and sitting at the beach, I offered lunch. Becky agreed to hot dogs from the vendor that we were near. She went off to find a seat while I got the food and drink. The line was quick and I got the order in no time. Becky found a seat on a wall nearby.

As I was turning to head to Becky, I wasn't paying attention to anything other than getting the food to Becky since it was slightly unwieldy, I run into a young woman. I was able to save the drinks, but both the condiment covered hot dogs dumped onto her chest. At least she was only wearing a bikini top, so most of the ketchup and mustard landed on her skin. That would make it easier for her to clean up.

"I'm sorry," she and I said to each other at the same time. We started laughing as another young woman, a friend it seemed, started using napkins on the one I spilled on.

She stopped laughing first and said, "Sorry about crowding you." She took a couple napkins and helped clean her chest.

I watched her hands as I said, "I should have been watching where I was going."

"Too bad about your hot dogs. Let me get you some new ones. It's only fair, as it was more my fault than yours," she grinned. She knew I was watching her hands and rubbed a napkin low on her shamrock bikini covered tit, almost to her nipple. I was surprised and happy. I nodded in agreement to her buying replacements. I never saw her nipple, but I knew it was just out of sight. With my nod she pulled the napkin away from her chest and I looked at her face. She was grinning under her light red hair and said, "I would like to talk with you more. I'm here with three friends and I'm guessing you're here with at least one. Maybe you can find a place where we can sit and talk without yelling or other problems."

I nodded and rolled off to Becky. She was looking at me lightly laughing. "I assume you saw all that?" I grinned at her and she nodded. "The young lady I spilled on, asked me to find a table for all of us. You, me, her and her three friends."

She pointed out a big circular table that people were leaving. "That'll work," she said getting up and rolling over. I followed with a smile. While she was sitting on the wall, her shorts had slipped down a little and her ass crack with her thong peeking out was made more visible.

We sat together on one of the four benches attached to the table. Less than a minute after we sat, our new friends sat down with the little red head placing hot dogs and condiment cups in front of Becky and I. We said thank you to her with smiles.

After they were seated, I said, "My name's Danny and this is Becky."

The redhead seemed to be the de facto leader of the group, so she introduced her group, "I'm Kathryn, but please call me Kitty. This is Amanda, Bobby and Abby."

Amanda looked a little like the character Annie with a very bright red color on her short curly hair, almost looking like cotton candy except for the color. She was wearing a bikini that looked like someone had taken Annie's red dress and cut it down to be a full bikini. She had a navel piercing with strings of stars hanging down to the waistline of the bottoms. She was maybe the same height as Becky, and had maybe B-cup tits. She seemed the most playful of the group, but Kitty wasn't that far behind in that aspect. She was the one to help Kitty clean up.

Bobby was over six feet, a little taller than me. He wore his light brown hair shaggy and chin length. He outweighed me by a good twenty pounds. He looked like he had maybe been a wide receiver at sometime during his younger life. He had sunglasses on, so I couldn't see his eyes, and was wearing a muscle shirt over shorts or swim trunks.

Abby was the oldest of the group. She was probably thirty-one or thirty-two years old. That didn't mean she wasn't sexy in her own way. She was about five foot eight inches tall and around a hundred and thirty pounds. I couldn't tell really, but I think she was a C-cup. Her light brown hair was pulled up into a ponytail at the bottom of her hair and hung to just below her shoulders. I couldn't see her eyes either, because she too was wearing sunglasses. Her green bikini was the fullest of all the women's suits at our table. The top looked a lot like a sports bra and the bottoms were a pair of boy shorts.

We laughed and talked as we ate. Kitty and her friends told us that they had met at a big party that a friend, coworker, or classmate had thrown a couple summers ago. For Kitty it was friend, actually friends, for Amanda and Bobby it was classmates, and for Abby it was a coworker. Becky and I told them about our friendship, skipping the whole money thing.

Half an hour later, everyone had finished their food and I offered to buy a round of sodas. They all agreed, so I got up to get them. Abby got up with me saying she'd help bring the drinks back. While we waited for the drinks she teased me and bumped her hip into mine.

An idea came to me as we headed back to the table. I had thought about the way Becky was when I bought her clothes and the idea came from that part of my mind. After all the drinks were distributed and we had taken our seats again, I looked directly at Abby and smiled. "I have a proposition for you. I'm willing to pay you one hundred dollars for each tree you rollerblade past topless going that way." I pointed to my right, which was away from the hot dog cart. There had to be at least two dozen trees that way.

"You got that kind of money?" asked Kitty with an enigmatic smile. I looked around: Becky was in total shock, Bobby and Amanda were grinning, and Abby was looking down the path I had indicated. I carefully pulled the cash I had on me out and flashed it at the group before putting it away again. Kitty leaned into Abby and they discussed in whispers for a minute or so. When they broke apart, both were smiling and Kitty said to me, "What would you pay if she did it nude?"

This surprised me, but I was able to take it in stride for the most part. After a second I said, "One fifty."

"Ok," said Abby, "I'll do it nude."

"You will?" asked Becky, shocked. Even though she was shocked, her body was excited. Everyone could tell she was excited because she had a hand on her chest, lightly teasing her tits and almost moving her top off her nipples.

Abby looked around the area quickly and said, "Yes, but first I need to use the restroom." She got up and rolled into the nearby women's room, which was maybe twenty feet away. A few minutes later, quicker than I expected, she came back out. When she came out she was nude. She had no tan lines, her nipples were almost as tan as the rest of her tits, and she was sporting a small patch of hair over her pussy. Her bush looked a little like a Hitler 'stache just over her tight lipped pussy.

She rolled past our table, tossing her suit on the table, before heading down the path. Amanda quickly grabbed the suit and we all got up from the table. Kitty grabbed Abby's drink as we all rolled out onto the path to watch.

Abby's tight ass made quite a sight. I was actually surprised there weren't lots of things happening because of her nudity. I had expected guys to notice and start drawing attention to her through catcalls and wolf whistles, and women either acting like the guys or bitching at her. If people did notice, they didn't call out. I think because they were all shocked

Abby seemed like she was going to go a long way, as she was having no problems. Something happened after she passed the sixth tree. She stopped suddenly, whipped around and came back to us much more quickly than when she was heading away from us.

A few seconds later Bobby took off toward her and passing her. After he passed Abby, he slowed down a little then swerved to the left. As soon as he moved to the left he seemed to trip and fell right on top of someone. Abby passed us and headed for the restroom. Amanda quickly followed while Bobby got back on his blades. He helped the person he had fallen on up, and to my surprise it was a beach cop. Bobby helped dust off the cop, a woman, then headed back to us waving what looked like a business card.

Kitty was laughing then said, "Let's get back to the table." Becky, Kitty and I headed back to the table, which was still surprisingly empty. At the table, Bobby joined us and he joined Kitty in laughing. Amanda and Abby were quick to return, and they were giggling.

With all the laughing and the way they had worked together, I realized something. "I just got played, didn't I?"

"A little," admitted Kitty. "We forgot to tell you that the party we met at had us all getting naked and more around the city."

"You owe me nine hundred dollars," said Abby with a smile. I nodded and carefully pulled my cash out again. Becky leaned toward me to shield the view behind me. I was carrying a whole lot more money than I was used to. With a smile I peeled off the needed amount and passed it over. Kitty took the money and put it in a pocket of the beach bag she was carrying. Abby looked at me and said, "Don't worry. I'll get it back later."

"What did you do to let Bobby know about the cop?" asked Becky.

"It started with the way I returned," answered Abby. She grinned as she continued, "I knew my friends were watching me, so I signed to them. We all learned the alphabet in sign language. I spelled cop with my right hand between my tits then pointed to my left with my head. It was all done in a very subtle way."

"Cool," said Becky in slight awe. She then asked, "Bobby, what were you waving when you returned?

"I got the lady's number. She thought I was a cute klutz, exactly what I wanted to portray to her," he said in answer, pulling the business card out to show off. "I'll call her next week to set up a date where I know I'll fuck her in a public place. I just love getting cops to shed their inhibitions."

"What if it had been a male cop?" I asked.

"Kitty or Amanda would have intercepted him," answered Bobby as if the answer were obvious. He continued, "We've worked out a lot of different things for all the different situations we've ended up in."

"So what should we do now?" asked Amanda. "I'm willing to do the same dare that Abby did, but then again it is kind of boring to do the same thing again."

"I don't know," I admitted. "I have an apartment near here that we could go to."

"Where is it exactly?" asked Kitty. I told her the address and she said, "Oh it's only a block away. We could roll over there right now."

"I'll go naked if I could get the same amount that Abby just got," teased Amanda. She also teased by pulling on the top of her suit.

"Hold on a second," said Kitty to me, then pulled her friends together. They talked for a small amount of time, then broke apart. Kitty leaned forward and said, "As the saying goes, Money Talks. So we hear your money talking. The deal we want is that we will all get naked and go to your place for four thousand. That is one thousand each."

To my surprise, Becky spoke up, saying, "We all know that you four would do it for free, if we didn't have the money, so I think five a piece would be better."

"Nine each," said Amanda with a giggle.

I don't like negotiating, ever, so I said, "Let's cut to the chase and say seven fifty each."

"Agreed," said Kitty. "But there is one more thing. I think it would be unfair that the four of us are naked with the two of you. I'm willing to give up two fifty if you two get naked with us."

"Same here," said Bobby, looking directly at Becky's chest. Abby and Amanda nodded and smiled in agreement. Becky was shocked again. Hell I was shocked.

I pulled Becky to me and we started discussing the merits of what they were asking. She was feeling a little scared, but did admit she was feeling excited. After a couple minutes, we broke apart and I said, "We agree."

"How are we going to do this? We can't just strip right here," said Becky.

"Same way I did earlier," said Abby. "Just go in to the restroom, choose a stall and strip everything off." She laughed.

"Where are the clothes going to go?" Becky asked.

"I have a bag in my car," I said.

"The bikini's can go in my bag here," giggled Kitty. "I don't think there's enough room for your shorts, Becky. I know there's not enough room for all the clothes here at the table."

"Like I said, I have a bag in my car," I said. "It's a little bigger than Kitty's bag and empty right now, so I think it would hold everything."

"Then go get it," grinned Amanda.

I got up to realize that I was hard. Everyone at the table laughed and I quickly adjusted it before racing off to my car. I got the bag and was back in no time. In the time it took to get the bag, my hard-on subsided for the most part.

When I got back, no one was at the table. I panicked for a moment before I saw Kitty and Abby near the restrooms. They waved me over. "Give me the bag," said Kitty. She took the bag and went into the restroom.

"We'll strip and I'll bring the bag to you," said Abby. "When you get the bag, you'll go into the men's room where Bobby's waiting. You'll strip and put all the men's clothes in the bag. Once that's done, Bobby will let us know that you're coming out so we can join you. You will be in charge of the bag." I nodded and Abby went into the room.

A minute later, a now nude Abby came out. She was laughing and said, "Becky's acting a little panicky, but Kitty's handling it." I laughed and she handed me the bag before rolling back into the restroom.

I headed into the men's room and called out to Bobby. He responded quickly and I found him in a stall. I took the one next to his and was quickly nude. As I was stuffing my clothes into the bag, he tossed his over the wall to me. His clothes went into the bag and I closed it up. He and I agreed that we were ready. We exited our stalls at about the same time and I saw that he was what is known as a shower. That means he was already long, somewhere between four and five inches, and just hanging. He was bald, something I'd never seen on a guy before.

We laughed and rolled for the exit. He yelled, "Roar," as we exited into the sunlight. Apparently, that was his code word or something because Kitty, Amanda, and Abby came out laughing. Abby had an arm around Becky's shoulders. It didn't seem to me that Becky was having a problem with being naked.

Kitty was bald and even though she was a redhead, I could see she did tan a little, and showed no tan lines. She did however have a heart made of tan lines about mid distance between her belly button and the top of her slightly meaty pussy lips. It had been hidden under her suit bottom.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers