Monica

Story Info
Student finds out how sexy older women can be.
5.3k words
4.59
161.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers

It was a few days before spring break in my senior year of high school, when I first saw Monica as a sexy lady. She was about 40 years old, and always had a very sweet smile on her light, skinned face. She had, short brown hair with streaks of blonde running through it. Most times, a very big smile and a little sparkle in her eye for me. Being a dumb shit 18 teen year old high school guy with hormones going wild for my fellow female students. I never really noticed.

Monica, was our bus driver. She was a widow, and there were so many rumors about her I don't think anybody really knew a thing about her. She lived and owned the farm next to my families. She had married an older man right out of high school. They weren't married a year until he passed away, leaving Monica a very big farm, and tons of money.

One story that went around town was; Monica and her late husband were making love when he died. All of us kids would say things like, "With her big hips, and butt she could kill a man." Monica had a very nice, full, womanly set of hips and her round ass could split a pair of jeans wide open. She wasn't fat, just a nice full lady.

Until one day, the girl I was banging at the time told me, "James, do you ever see how see looks at you?" Debbie asks me. Debbie was a total babe at 5 foot 7 inches tall with blonde hair that went to her firm ass, "she looks like a bitch in heat when she sees you coming."

"What are you talking about?" I said, taking my normal seat on the bus and running my hand up Debbie's short skirt, she loved it when I fingered her. I could make her cum anywhere; "she's old enough to be my mom!" I looked to the front of the bus, sure enough; Monica was looking in the big rear view mirror, back at me. I gave her a little smile and went back to fingering Debbie's' sweet pussy.

Since I lived next to Monica's farm, I was the last person off the bus, and the first on every morning. All the other kids had been dropped off and Monica started driving toward home. I had always sat in the back of the bus doing my homework or writing a love letter to the girl I was fucking at the time.

However, today after the last kids got off the bus, I slowly walked to the front of the long bus and sat down right behind Monica, "How are you today?" I ask her, as I looked into the rear view mirror. Her sunglasses covered her eyes as she looked up.

"I'm fine, and how are you James?" she gave me that sweet smile again, "you know you've been riding my bus 3 years now, and this is the first time you've ever came to sit with me on the way home."

I kinda felt bad, she was always so friendly and never had sent me to the school office for some of my wild escapades. Like, mooning cars that drove by our bus, or tossing water balloons on people walking down the sidewalk, "I know. I'm sorry."

She just gave me a glance in the mirror and said, "Maybe this will be the beginning of something new." She gave me a very sexy look. When I looked at her pretty smile, it came to me that she was a very nice looking woman. As I looked up, I also saw that she had a big set of breasts. I guess she was a size 40dd.

We talked about things that were going on around our small town of, London, Kentucky. Nothing really ever happened at all, just some 'bull-shit' gossip about somebody. Or somebody moving away to a bigger city.

"Would you like to make some money this weekend?" Monica said, "I need to find out why my tractor won't start. I'll pay you for coming over and looking at." As she looked back at me, she had a pleading 'little girl' look on her face. I had to grin when I saw it, she looked so cute.

I had been taking auto shop every year in high school. Whenever anybody had car trouble they called yours truly to fix it, "Sure, I'd love to. I've been dying to see what you're place looks like," She had thousands of trees that shielded anyone from seeing her home, "what time and day do you want me to come over?"

She laughed a little and said, "If you ever wanted to see my place, all you had to do was to come over, silly. How about tomorrow about 11a.m. I'll even fix you a nice lunch, OK?" So, it was set. I would be at the lovely woman's house the next day.

The rest of the day, Monica filled my mind with visions of her sweet smile, her big breasts, and those great hips. Later that night, I had a date with dear, sweet Debbie. And she was going to get the 'fucking' of her young life.

2.

Debbie came by my house about 7:30 that night to pick me up, "Hi, sexy," I said as I slid into her car. Giving her a nice long kiss, letting my tongue wrap around hers, "I've been waiting for you!" My hand found it's way under her skirt. I could feel she was already horny, "Is this for me?" I whispered in her ear. Moving my fingers over her wetness, teasing her hard clit, "I love it when you're this wet."

"Yes!" Debbie moaned, thrusting her hips to my rubbing hand, "you're going to make me cum right here. Stop, please!"

"Don't you want this hot, sexy pussy to cum?" I teased the poor, horny girl, "you're pussy is so wet, and on fire. I could fuck you right here." By now, I had 2 fingers going in and out of her young body. Her juices coated my fingers.

She ground her hips into my hand. I knew if I didn't stop, my beautiful date would be exploding any second, "Oh James! Stop. Not now, I want it by the lake. PLEASE!"

"Oh come on, cum on my hand." I said driving my tongue into her mouth. Caressing her tongue, gums, and lips. My other hand went around her body, grabbing her breast, teasing her nipple. Rolling her nipple between my fingers, driving my young date crazy.

Her moans deepened, she was close to cumming on my hand, "STOP! JAMES! I want it by the lake, DAMN IT!" She pushed me away from her, "you can make me cum anywhere. I love you so much." Her lips gently kissed me, and we drove away.

Debbie pulled her car to a nice spot by the lake, and we climbed into the back seat, "Now! You can do anything to me!" she said as she spread her legs, "I'm so horny James."

My hands began pulling off her thin blouse, exposing her tender, young breast. Her nipples looked like bullets, standing proud, ready to be used, "Oh Debbie, you're so beautiful." My mouth covered one off her nipples. My tongue teased her nipple, her back arched and her hands rammed my face into her breast. I tried to imagine what it would be like sucking Monica's big, full breasts.

"Oh yes! Suck it. Suck it hard. Make me cum!" Debbie begged me. I had never seen her this horny. She was on fire and I loved it.

My hands pulled her mini skirt up, "Oh Debbie, you wore the panties I bought you," two days before I got Debbie pair of powder blue, bikini panties that were a size to small. I could see her young love mound, her sexy lips and exactly were her wetness was coming from, "do you want me to eat you or just go on and love you?"

She panted for air, her sexy eyes were filled with love, and she looked at me, and she said, "Take me HURRY!" her little hands tried pulling down my jeans, "HURRY! I'm going to cum right now!"

I pulled my jeans down fast, I mounted my disparate date, "I love you, Debbie!" I pushed my 10 inches deep into Debbie's tender sex. Her incredible wetness made me slide deep in her body, "OH GOD! Debbie!" I began pumping her young body, in and out, pushing my cock into her womb. Each thrust into her, I thought of our sexy bus driver, Monica. 'I bet her pussy would be wet,' I thought.

"OH JAMES!" Her thin hips lifted up, her body released on my cock, "OH YES! OH YES!" Her loving muscles softly squeezed me. Bringing me to my release, into her loving body.

I pumped my cock faster into her, filling her body with my hot seeds, "OH DEBBIE!" I pumped her deep, fast, and very hard. Each thrust into I pretended it was Monica, "Oh you're so sexy, so hot. I love fucking you, Monica. Oh yes!"

Debbie's wonderful, thin hips matched my every lunge into her body, "I'M CUMMING AGAIN! OH JAMES!" Once again, my sweet date's body exploded on my hard, thick cock. I pumped her hard, fast, ramming into her sex.

After a good hour of hot sex, we rested into each other's arms. Tears filled Debbie's soft eyes, and she ask, "James, you called me Monica. Were you thinking of her while you loved me?" she began sobbing in my arms. I felt so bad, this beautiful girl gave me her love, and I called her another woman's name.

"Oh no! I would never do that. I don't know why I said that. I'm SO sorry." I hugged her tight trying to comfort her. I was such an ass.

Debbie's crying slowed a bit, and she said, "I think you did. James, we're through. That really hurt me. I can't believe you were thinking of that old, fat cow of a woman, when you were fucking me," She fixed her clothes, "you can go fuck her fat ass. Never call me again!" she reached across me opening my car door, "GET OUT!"

"She's not a cow. She's a very nice lady!" I got out of her car, slamming the car door as hard as I could. And, began my 10-mile walk home.

3.

The next morning I woke up early. I took a quick shower and got ready for the short drive to Monica's place. As I walked outside the early summer heat hit me in the face. Today was going to be a hot one, and it would make working in the sun a bitch. All I could hope for was, her tractor was parked in the shade, or in the barn.

I drove up Monica's driveway, the first thing I saw was, her tractor was parked right in the middle of her 100-acre yard. "Oh shit," I said, pulling up to the front of her big house, "Wow, what a nice place."

Monica walked out a few seconds after I parked, "Well, good afternoon." Her face filled with that big smile. Her eyes also had a little sparkle in them; "it's good to finally get you over here. I've known you for 3 years now. And, you've lived next door to me since the day you were born." That day, Monica had worn a very tight summer blouse, which showed her nice, firm breast. I could swear the pair of pink jeans she had on was going to split open. They covered her firm hips so good; it looked like they were painted on her.

"You sure do have a great place," I said, as I looked at her house, and a quick look at her hips, "it's going to be a hot one today." I looked up to the sky.

Monica smiled with her sweet lips, and said, "It sure is. If you need water, drinks, anything you be sure and speak up, OK?"

I looked her over again, and replied, "I sure will. How long has you're tractor been broke down?" We started walking towards it. Monica led the way, giving me a great look at her ass in the tight jeans. She had one nice looking ass. It was firm, and very toned. She had to work out, or something. "What happened when it broke?" I ask her, giving her hips another fast look. I started looking over the tractor engine.

"I was cutting the grass, it started making a very high pitched squealing noise. I headed it to the barn, and it just shut off." She made a sad face, "is that bad?" She moved next to me looking at the dead engine. I could feel the heat from her very nice looking mature body.

I reached to pull out the oil stick, my arm brushed her firm breast, and it felt SO nice. All I could think about was, what they would look like naked, "Did it have oil in it?" I ask, looking at the dip stick, "if it was dry, you may have burnt up the engine."

"As far as I know it did. It's very hard not having a man around to help me," She said with that sad little girl look on her face, "I really need to hire somebody to help me here. It's to much for me sometimes."

I looked at her sad face. It looked like she was going to start crying any second, I hated to see any woman cry, and I said, "I should be able to fix it Look, it is full of oil," I showed her the dip stick, "you really need someone to help you out around here?" I needed a job, and it would be fun seeing Monica more, HELL I was starting to really like this lady. She so sweet, good looking, so sexy looking.

"GOD, yes. Are you interested?" She looked like she was going to jump into my arms she was so happy.

I looked at her happy face, and said, "What would you be able to pay? I'm TRYING to save for that class trip to England. But, 5 thousand dollars is a lot." All of my friends had good jobs and parents that had lots money. But, my family didn't have that kind of cash. It looked like I'd being home for the summer, and all of my friends would be in jolly old England having a great time.

"Oh I could manage about… 10 dollars an hour. How does that sound?" She had that pleading little girl look on her face again. I could have never made that much working in town and here I could do all kinds of things outside, and best of all, I'd be able to see, and be near Monica. I was really starting to like her.

"That would be great!" I told her.

Her sweet face lit up, and she gave me a tight hug. Our hips pressed together, sending a hot rush of blood straight to my cock. Her breasts crushed into my chest. I had never felt anything so nice in my life, "OH THANK YOU! I'm so happy. I was kind of worried if I had to hire somebody I didn't know. It's real hard being a single woman. You'll never know." Her warm eyes started to fill with tears.

Her head lay on my shoulder, I could feel her warm body relaxing in my arms, and she pushed her wonderful hips into mine. I'm sure she felt me getting stiff against her body, "I guess I need to go clean house, and start lunch. If you need ANYTHING, just yell." She pulled from me, leaving me with a nice loving feeling.

"I sure will." I said, watching her walk away. Her fine ass had a nice young girl swish. I think I made her day with our nice hug. I know it sure made me feel good.

I got my toolbox from my truck, and started tearing down the tractor engine. It was hard keeping my mind on what I was doing. All I could think about was Monica, and how good she had felt in my arms. I had always dated young, thin girls from school. I had never held a woman with a nice, full body like hers.

About an hour later I had the all engine parts lying in the back of my truck. One of the main bearings had locked up. It wouldn't cost my new friend that much to fix.

"Well, did you find out what's wrong yet?" Monica ask. I turned to see that see had changed into a very small half shirt, with no bra, that gave me a great view of her breasts and nipples. As I looked down, she had also changed into a pair of those, little Spandex shorts. Her hips and ass looked like they were sent from heaven. I could see every bone, curve, and best of all, her tender, love mound. And, it was swollen and a little damp spot right in the middle of it.

I couldn't get my reply out, "I … Um… yes, it's a burned out bearing." I stuttered. Still in shock from seeing her body, "it won't cost that much to replace it. We can get it real cheep in Summerset." I looked to the tight shorts that covered her body. I had never seen anything like her in my life. Her wide hips filled my eyes. All I could think about was what it would be like lying between them.

"Thank goodness. I was worried it would cost a fortune to fix." She had leaned against me. Her pussy pressed into my side. I could feel the immense heat coming from it. It felt like she was on fire. None of the girls I had ever dated felt like this. They always got horny as hell for me, but it felt like there were flames coming from Monica's pussy.

When I turned to look at her, our bodies were face to face, and pressing together. My growing manhood now rested right on her hot, love mound. My hands slid down and holding each side of her hips. Her warm flesh filled my hands, "I… need to tell you something." My face turned bright red.

"What? You don't have to be embarrassed, you can tell me anything." Her soft hand went to my face, and gently caressed me. It was so nice having her hand on me. You see; my family wasn't a very hugging, or touching kind of people. The only time I ever had a woman's hand on me was, when I was with one of the girls I dated. But, this was SO different. I could feel love coming from her hand.

I stuttered a few times, then managed to get the words out, "You… Um… look REALLY sexy in those shorts." I did it. Now she was going to slap my face and think I was a pervert.

She shifted against my cock, rocking softly against my hardness, "Oh thank you. You're so sweet. It's going to be SO nice having a handsome man around here helping me… fixing things." Her warm mouth moved to mine, and she gave me the softest and most loving kiss I had ever had in my life. Her lips sent hot blood to my cock. Filling it to full hardness.

My hands moved to her bottom, I slowly caressed as her kiss deepened. Her body trembled against mine as I gentle squeezed her bottom, "Mmmm we better go eat lunch, and get ready to drive to, Summerset, before it gets to late." She started to pull away from me, but my hands held her sexy hips to mine. I didn't want this wonderful feeling to leave me, "It's been so long since a man has held me like this." Her head rested on my shoulder, and I could feel her body relaxing. I could hear her breathing increase, she began gyrating her pussy on my swollen cock.

"OH YES!" She moaned, driving her tongue into my mouth. My hands went under her tight shorts. I was now holding her bare bottom in my hands. I ran my hand down the wonderful crack of her behind, teasing her. Her flesh was so soft, and so very hot.

"I've never held anyone like you before," I said, as my hands continued touching her bottom, pushing her into my hardness, "you feel so good." My caressing of her deepened, pulling her hips into me hard.

"Let's go inside," Monica gasp for air, pulling away from me. I watched her sexy bottom as she led the way into her wonderful house.

Once inside I couldn't believe how nice her house looked. It had giant beam ceilings and skylights everywhere, "Oh this is the most beautiful house I've ever seen in my life, Oh wow!" I said, when I saw her big screen TV set, "this is so nice." I went over to look it over, "How does it look?"

She moved against me, just like outside, her hips pushed into my manhood. And, she brought it back to full hardness in 2 seconds, "It won't work. Last month I was cleaning, and it hasn't worked since. I've been so lost without it." She had that little girl look on her face again.

"Well…" I caressed her firm ass cheek, and said, "I'm good at fixing most… anything." My hands slowly moved around the soft shorts to her warm pussy mound. I could feel her breath in with each touch.

"Oh my!" she pulled from me, "I…I bet you could… can." She stuttered like a little girl. Her face turned a nice shade of pink.

I looked behind the giant TV, sure enough, a wire had been pulled off. I plugged it back in, and her TV came back to life, "OH YES! THANK YOU!" Monica jumped into my arms, smashing a hard kiss on my lips, "I've missed it so much. I've got so many movies in the mail I've wanted to watch."

I looked a self she hard next to the TV, she must have had close to a thousand movies, "How many do you have," I looked around the movies, "you have a few I've been wanting to see myself."

"Oh really? What ones?" She asks, pushing her body back into mine, "maybe we could watch one together some night?" That little girl look she got on her face was just about to kill me. Whenever she was happy, sad, or excited it filled her face, driving me just about insane.

My hand cupped her bottom, "That would be so nice. Especially with you." My hand slid back under her shorts, this time I went down the front. Her pussy was soaked; her juices ran from her body like a river, "You're so hot!" My fingers started teasing her swollen clit. I gently moved my fingers up and down her wet lips, stopping at her tender opening. A finger slowly entered her quivering body. Her muscle squeezed my finger as I pushed it inside her. Her head rested on my chest as I pushed father in her longing body.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,030 Followers
12