Monica's Awakening

Story Info
Wife experiences another man for first time.
5k words
4.12
71.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. The events in this story took place in April 2011 and the names have been changed. I am the husband and this story is from my perspective. Monica will share her perspective in another story.

My name is Chris and my wife's name is Monica. We are both in our mid 40's and each of us doesn't have the bodies of twenty year olds but we still look good. Monica had let herself go over the 23 years of our marriage.

Monica made a life changing decision about a year ago after learning I had been unfaithful. Instead of leaving me, she dedicated her life to putting our marriage together again. She worked her ass off and lost a lot of weight. She turned back the hands of time and made me her number one priority. Many women would have kicked my ass to the curb but Monica loves me beyond comprehension. Monica also took more time on herself and now dresses up every day. She has looks to kill and her expression begs me to fuck her all the time.

Monica is about five feet seven inches tall, with blonde hair, piercing blue eyes. Her eyes sparkle even in the dimmest of lights. She has huge 38F tits with large areolas and thumb sized nipples. She has a smoothed shaved pussy which is sweet to the taste. She still has some weight to lose and is self conscious about her body. That would be my fault and growing up with a younger sister whom she considers more attractive and who has never had an issue with weight gain.

I consider myself an average looking man but Monica claims I am her hunk. I am six feet one inch and weight about 250lbs. I have salt and pepper hair which has taken a hold of my mustache and goatee. I am not rock hard with muscles and have an average cock of six inches.

Over the past year, our sex life has been incredible. We fuck every day and sometimes multiple times a day. I love to eat her smooth pussy and have no problem bringing her to orgasm with my tongue. She has gotten over her disgust of putting my cock in her mouth and now craves my cock daily. We had tried anal sex during our marriage about three or four times but she never liked it because she found it disgusting and painful. These days, she begs me to fuck her ass all the time. We have bought a huge assortment of toys and she loves the feeling of a toy in her pussy and my cock in her ass. She loves the feeling of her pussy being stretched and squirms when I put a dildo in her pussy alongside my hard cock. We have even bought some adult movies and listen to the sounds while we are fucking.

During our loving making we have shared fantasies of different sorts. I have always enjoyed her talking about fucking another man while we fuck. It certainly has brought me to orgasm numerous times sooner than I would have desired. She has even fantasized about licking and being licked by another woman. However, afterwards she would say she doesn't think she would ever be able to do such a thing. We fucked all the time with her telling me of what she would like to do with another woman and then within the last month she changed and her stories are about another man joining us while we fuck.

She loves to have her pussy eaten and has different versions where I would have my cock down her throat while a stranger is licking her pussy. She alters the acts and positions but she is very excited while talking about it. One night, while she was riding my cock, she was telling me how she would love another man to step up to her and offer his cock to her mouth while she rides my throbbing cock. I just came immediately, shooting shot after shot of cum deep inside her soaking pussy. While holding her in my arms after cuming, I asked her if she would really like to do something like this and her response was YES. I asked if she would prefer a man or a woman and her response was a man. I told her I would see what I could do.

The following day I searched the internet trying to figure out how I would be able to make this happen. I found and inquired into numerous local "lifestyle" clubs. These clubs are mainly for couples and have a small number of single males allowed. Monica has said to me at this time she would be very uncomfortable with another couple as it might be possible for sexual contact between me and another woman. After my affair, Monica does not like the idea of me in the same room with another naked woman.

Then I came across a website I have never been to. It is a popular website which allows people to post ads of all kinds. Under the personals section I clicked on Casual Encounters. There were all kinds of abbreviations; m4f, f4m, mf4mf, and the lists go on. I clicked on the mf4m and read numerous postings. Some seemed cheesy while there were some I felt were genuine. I called Monica at work and asked her if she had been serious the night before about fucking another man and she replied yes.

We both agreed whomever it would be would have to be a stranger and this would only be a onetime encounter with this person. I told Monica I would see what I could do and hung up the telephone. I set up a fictitious email address and then registered with the website.

I typed up a post that basically stated we would like to have a man for my wife for oral pleasure. The post went on to say that depending on the situation, my wife might end up consenting to intercourse. I explained my wife was nervous and shy about this possible encounter. Within five minutes of submission I had more than twenty responses. I sent Monica an email with a copy of the submission. She later told me she had a huge grin when she read the email.

When Monica arrived home from work we sat and talked about the ad I had posted. I told her she was getting tons of responses and she was quite surprised. We got on the computer and looked over all the responses. Most were crude and not at all enticing. Responses included pictures of hard cocks with detailed descriptions of what these men would like to do to Monica. I would find out later that all but two of the responses were of men who were not appealing to Monica.

We went out to eat and I asked Monica if she had seen any that interested her and she stated two had sparked her interest. When we got home we got back on the computer and looked at the two. The first was from a handsome twenty something male with a muscular physic and a large cock. The next was a picture of a forty something handsome male. Monica said although the first was nice, she did not prefer someone that young. The second choice was from a man I will call Bob. Bob's response was not at all sexual. Bob inquired as to how he could bring pleasure to Monica by giving her a full body massage with no strings attached. Bob seemed to read between the lines of my post. His suggestion of the full body massage appealed to Monica because she knew she would be shy and nervous. No man has seen her naked body in more than twenty four years. Monica chose Bob.

The next afternoon, I replied to Bob and informed him my wife was interested. Bob immediately responded with his excitement. When Monica arrived home from work, I asked her if she would like to call him and speak with him. Monica said yes that she wants to get a feel for how he sounds on the phone. I texted Bob and asked if it would be possible for Monica to call him. Within minutes I received a ten digit response which would ultimately change our lives.

Monica was nervous about calling Bob but she obtained courage through a glass of wine. We both wanted anonymity and I set our phone as private. I dialed the number for Monica and handed her the telephone. Monica pressed the green button to start the call and took a deep breath. The phone was on speaker so I could listen to the conversation. There were two rings before a pleasant sounding man answered. It was Bob. Monica started the conversation by announcing this was in regards to the ad placed on the web. Bob obviously knew this and had a very soothing tone in his voice. Monica had this erotic tone as she spoke. There was no mention of sex. Bob said he has done this before with several different couples and a massage is a good ice breaker. He acknowledged some encounters only consisted of a massage because some women just were not ready to proceed beyond the massage. Bob reassured Monica she would be in control and would be able to determine how far things would go. This conversation only took about ten minutes and when completed, Monica took one look at my raging erection and took me into her warm mouth. We were like rabbits that night.

Over the next week I kept in contact with Bob so we could make arrangements to meet. We decided to meet on Sunday, April 11, 2011 at 1:30pm. We would first meet at a local pub to get acquainted to determine if Monica is comfortable with Bob. Then we would decide if we would go to a hotel.

Sunday, April 11, 2011, Monica and I got up at 6:30am and both of us were nervous and excited at the same time. Monica and I had checked into a local hotel the night before and spent the night in bed together. We spent the morning getting ready for the afternoon. We both bathed together and I shaved Monica's legs and pussy. I tried to pamper her and make her feel special. I realized I have not been the man she dreamt of spending her life with and had destroyed her self esteem over the years. I wanted this day to be all about her and show her she is a beautiful woman who men find very attractive. Monica put her makeup on and I even helped her with her hair. Monica and I had discussed a few ground rules which were: there would be no kissing and Bob would have to use a condom if she consented to intercourse. God she looked beautiful. When the time arrived to get dressed, Monica put on the dress we had bought several days earlier. The dress fit her well and was open at the top and accentuated her large breasts by showing the creamy pillows which were her breasts.

We left the hotel at 1:15pm and drove to the pub. Once there we could see the place had a nice crowd which we concluded were people whom got out of church. Monica said she thought she looked like a high priced call girl and felt many eyes staring at her breasts. Monica and I took a seat at the bar and ordered some drinks. We were only seated about three minutes before I recognized Bob walk through the front door. Bob had sent a picture of himself and he was easy to identify. Monica took a deep breath when I told her he was there. Bob approached us and I introduced myself and Monica to him. I asked Bob if he wanted a drink and he asked for a glass of tea.

The three of us sat and drank our drinks. Monica was obviously nervous and Bob leaned into her ear and told her to relax, she is in control. Monica was at ease finally. We finished our drinks and I could tell we were all comfortable with each other. I asked if they would like to leave and go back to our hotel room. Monica and Bob both agreed.

The drive to the hotel was short and Monica started feeling the anxiety of what was about to happen. When we arrived at the hotel we parked in the back because our room was located in the back and Bob had brought his massage table and bag of oils. We waited as Bob removed his massage equipment from his car. We then proceed in the back door and up to the second floor suite.

Once in the room, Monica immediately went into the bathroom to disrobe and get into her shower robe. Bob quickly sat up the massage table and got his Almond Oil out. Bob was wearing a pair of nice shorts and a t-shirt. I asked Bob if he minded me taking photographs to which he responded he did not mind but to please not post the photos. I assured Bob the photos would be for Monica's and my pleasure only. I went into the bathroom with Monica to change clothes myself. I put on a pair of workout shorts with no underwear and a tank top shirt. I looked into Monica's eyes and did not see one bit of hesitation. I asked her if she was ready and she nodded her head yes.

Monica and I exited the bathroom and Bob asked Monica if she was ready which she eagerly said yes. Bob stepped into the bedroom of the suite so Monica could disrobe and get on the table. Once she was face down on the table I covered her body with a blanket. Bob entered the room with his shirt removed. Bob was very lean with not one ounce of fat on his body and very muscular. He stood about five feet ten inches tall.

Monica buried her face into the face holder attached to the table. Bob raised the blanket exposing Monica's feet and calf's. Bob applied massage oil to his hands and started massaging Monica's feet and calves'. Bob constantly asked Monica if she was ok and commented on how beautiful she looked. Bob massaged her lower legs for about fifteen minutes constantly talking to Monica and reassuring her. Bob then raised the blanket up more to expose the back of Monica's thighs. He took his time with each thigh and continued his compliments towards Monica. Bob asked Monica if she had ever had a massage and if so, what her favorite part was. Monica replied she had been massaged in the past and she acknowledged her favorite part was having her butt massaged.

Bob immediately raised the blanket off of Monica exposing her completely naked body. Bob applied more Almond Oil to his hands and proceeded to massage Monica's right ass cheek. He was working her ass with both hands and from the groans of pleasure coming from Monica; I could tell she was enjoying Bob's touch. I was standing at the head of the table and could see Bob's hands moving in circles around her ass and with each pass his hands would get closer to the crack of her ass. As Bobs hands continued to move in circles he was finally sliding his hands into the crack of her ass. As this happened I saw Monica's legs part to give his hands more access. After few moments Bobs hands were buried in her crack. Bob was standing on Monica's right side and had his left thumb buried knuckle deep inside Monica's asshole. His right hand was crossed under his left arm and he had two of his right fingers deep inside her soaking wet pussy. He was using slow methodical movements with both hands and Monica acknowledged her pleasure with loud vocal groans. I continued to watch, sipping a glass of wine, and was completely aroused by what was happening to my wife of 23 years. I thought there would possibly be a surge of jealousy come over me but that was not the case. I was consumed with Monica's moans.

After about twenty minutes of this, Monica asked Bob if it would be better if she turned over. Bob said that would be nice and both Bob and I assisted Monica roll over onto her back. Bob then removed his shorts leaving him only in boxer briefs. The outline of his package assured me Monica would not be disappointed. Monica did not show any signs of reluctance as Bob gazed at her naked body. Bob moved around towards her head and began massaging Monica's shoulders and neck. I looked down and saw her shaved pussy which was swollen and glistened in the light from her wetness. I lowered my head and ran my tongue along the crack of her pussy. My tongue could sense her swollen clit and I gently sucked it into my mouth. Monica let out a surprised moan of approval. Bob spent a great deal of time working her neck and shoulders before he leaned over her head and took her right nipple into his mouth and sucked it hard. Monica's nipples were engorged at this point and they are extremely sensitive when touched.

Bob was very gentlemanly and was never crude or used crude terms while speaking to Monica about what she likes or wants to do. He asked her if it would be alright if he put his face between her legs and Monica gasped yes. Bob lowered his underwear and I got a look at his swollen cock. He did not appear to be longer than myself but I thought he was much thicker. His balls were simply huge and I thought to myself he would cause damage if he came inside her with those cum filled nuts.

Monica spread her legs wide and Bob crawled up onto the table face first. He buried his face in Monica's pussy and although I could not see very well, I could tell by Monica's responses she was enjoying the tongue lashing she was receiving from Bob's talented tongue. My cock was throbbing and I stood next to Monica's head and offered my cock to her mouth. She looked into my eyes with the most beautiful look I have ever seen and took my cock into her warm mouth. She sucked on my cock for a few minutes before I pulled away. We had discussed me participating prior to meeting Bob. Monica stated she wanted me to actively participate but I told her I did not know because I wanted her to be focused on Bob. I did tell her I would get involved but did not know as to what extent my participation would be.

From the start I had been taking photos and videos of Bob pleasuring my wife. Bob's face never came up from Monica's pussy for about twenty five minutes. Monica's breathing and moans were getting louder and louder with each moment. I could hear people outside our room, in the hall of the hotel. Monica was close to cumming and her vocal notification of the impending orgasm worried me people in the hall would hear. Ultimately I did not care and encouraged Monica to cum hard and let it all out. I was filming her approaching orgasm when she let out a huge scream and threw her head back while squeezing her legs around Bob's head. Bob did not miss a beat and continued his assault on Monica's pussy which caused her to beg him to stop because of the sensitivity.

Bob got off the table and continued massaging Monica's upper body. It was at this time I think Monica realized Bob had taken off his underwear. She eagerly reached out and took a hold of his hard cock. Monica has small hands and this made Bob's cock look huge in her grasp. She squeezed and stroked his hard cock while he massaged her. She used the other hand to squeeze and rub his huge nut sack. I knew Bob was excited because of the large amount of pre-cum seeping out the head of his cock. Bob massaged Monica's belly which she has always been self conscious about and she appeared to be completely at ease with his touch. Monica stated she needed to excuse herself briefly.

Monica got off the massage table and excused herself to the bathroom. I thanked Bob for his performance and how gentle he was with my wife. Monica reappeared and suggested we retire to the bedroom. Bob climbed onto the bed and Monica sat on the edge. Bob moved up behind her and wrapped his arms around Monica. He caressed her body with his hands, squeezing her large tits and manipulating her nipples. Monica's face glowed with pleasure which I took every chance to document with the camera. They sat in this position for quite a while before Monica suggested Bob scoot back on the bed and lay back. Monica climbed up between Bob's legs and took Bob's hard cock in her hands. Her face was only inches from his cock and she looked up at me with a radiant smile before lowering her head and taking his cock all the way in her mouth to the base. Monica sucked his cock like a woman possessed. She squeezed his balls and stroked his shaft while sucking. She pulled it out of her mouth and licked every inch of his cock and then proceeded to lick all over his swollen balls. While Monica was sucking Bob's cock I stood behind her and slid my hard cock deep into her warm ass. I took a hold of her hips and thrust back and forth into her which I knew felt good to her because her head was bobbing up and down on Bob's cock with a fury. I then climbed onto the bed with the camera and was about to take a picture when she turned to face me. She smiled at me and stuck out her tongue and licked the head of his cock. She held that position while I took a picture. She sucked his cock longer than she has ever sucked me before. Bob constantly was running his hands through her hair and keeping it out of her face.

Monica climbed onto the bed and lay on her back. Bob positioned himself beside her and caressed her body while she stroked his cock. They did this for sometime before I told Bob I think she really wants his cock inside her. Bob asked Monica if this was true and she eagerly agreed with my statement. Bob got off the bed to get a condom and Monica turned herself around so her head was positioned at the headboard. Monica was lying on her back with her legs spread wide open. Her pussy was wet and swollen. Bob climbed up between her legs and positioned his cock at the entrance to her soul. I was standing at the foot of the bed and watched as his hard cock slid between her pussy lips and disappeared deep inside her pussy. Bob buried his cock as far as it would go and started pumping his cock in and out of my wife's willing pussy. Monica was moaning and thanking the lord for the pleasure she was receiving. Bob fucked Monica with long slow strokes. His head was positioned above hers and he was constantly asking if she was fine and if she felt good. Bob fucked her for about ten minutes before suggesting a change. Bob wanted Monica's head towards the foot of the bed so he could use the headboard as leverage with his feet. They changed positions and Bob continued fucking my wife before my eyes. It was the most erotic thing I have ever experienced.

12