Monika, Submissive Ch. 04

Story Info
Monika is finally collared.
12k words
4.35
23.3k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART FOUR - The Collaring

At last the day had arrived, this day Monika would be Collared and for this wonderful day I had hired a white BMW, Monika looked resplendent in her plain white dress and complete lack of jewellery, as usual, I had dressed in simple slax and polo shirt. I would be changing into full Dom regalia when the time was right.

Turning left onto the flint and gravel drive that led to the big house, I took a little time to survey the scenery that seemed to stretch to the very horizon, not another building in sight in any direction. The colours I saw here appeared to be very different from where we lived, so beautifully fresh, crisp and clean, especially being viewed in the morning light. However, we were to learn that in the early morning, one could watch the light mist of the night rolling back to reveal the true beauty of this wondrous place.

We had moved on two months since Monika had agreed to be my one in every way, and just two weeks ago had given up her flat to move in with me, life was wonderful for both of us.

For the ceremony Barry had decided to hire a huge bungalow in the beautiful area of the Lake District. I had never been here before and the myriad shades of green covering the landscape left me quite in awe. September seemed the perfect time of year to visit, just before the Autumn took hold turning the leaves on the trees through burnt orange to copper and then brown. The timing was perfect.

Drawing closer to the bungalow my attention became more focused on the building. Built from the local stone, as were many others that we had passed on our way here, it was long and low. A converted stable Barry had said. Facing me was what I took to be the main entrance door but later learned was a bedroom. An enormous panoramic window gave light and a wonderful view of the vast and beautiful countryside. Window boxes and hanging baskets were filled with a plethora of late summer blooms. The large wooden door with its cracked and in places, peeling varnish added to the chocolate box picture of peace and serenity that I felt while adding great character to the property.

I felt it strange that Lake District properties seemed to remind me of the Catherine Cookson films that I had watched from time to time on Sunday night TV. All very nineteenth century, period dramas where wealthy landowners suppressed the poorer country folk, closing my eyes I could have easily visualised the Jarrow Marchers of the 1930's with their banners and cloth caps.

Before realising my own leanings toward BDSM, I somehow looked upon a D/s relationship along similar lines, being cruel and vindictive, and yes, in some cases it did turn out in such a way, when the Master happened to be a selfish bully. Eventually I learned that a good D/s relationship is something based on honesty, trust, good communication, and compassion on the Master's part, the true D/s relationship is not about power or oppression, but one of giving and absolute love.

Looking around, I saw only Barry's car and pulled up alongside it to park the BMW. glancing at my watch I noticed that it was still only 09:10. This was good as Barry had specified around 09:30. My being a punctualist always got me wherever I needed to be in good time.

Looking at Monika who had put her hand on my thigh to gently squeeze, I asked if there might be anything amiss.

"Oh no My Lord, I am very excited, all the planning comes to fruition this day, for today I am to be collared to the one man who means the world to me, the man whom I adore, love and respect, the man who is my world, the centre of my universe."

Alighting from the car I stretched the driving aches out of me while taking the opportunity to inhale deep breaths of the clean, sweet Lake District air. Opening the boot I removed my case containing all that I would need for the ceremony, passed Monika's bag over to her, a much smaller one, and headed for the rear of the house, Monika bouncing along excitedly in front of me. I swear if there had been trees in that area she would have been bouncing off of them doing an impression of Tigger.

As we rounded the corner, I was surprised to see that Monika had stopped, leaning against the wall, concerned, I asked if something might be wrong

"Not really My Lord, just that the butterflies in my stomach suddenly turned into dragons, I felt this overwhelming sense of occasion and felt as though I might fall, nothing really Sir, just me being silly."

"I understand little one, the occasion is finally catching up to you." I put my arm around her to steady her, held her close for a moment stroking her hair, turned her face to mine kissing her softly.

"Oh My wonderful Lord, I love you so much and don't want to put a foot wrong on this very special day, I want you to be so proud of me, I guess I'm just feeling a little apprehensive, being silly, she giggled.

"Monika I know this is a very special day, but what makes it so extra special is that I know you are going to be wonderful, and even if you fall over it won't matter, I love you desperately anyway. Know this little one, that however it may go I will still be very proud of you but I know that everything will go so very well, Barry and Rachael will see to that."

"Yes Sir, I will have Rachael here to guide me, and only she and Lord Barry know how many times we have rehearsed the day, I sometimes feel that I can do it in my sleep now."

I laughed softly into her lovely blonde hair, "are you ready to continue now I asked?"

"Yes Sir, and thank you for understanding, lead on and I will follow."

The back door of the bungalow led straight into the kitchen where Barry and Rachael awaited us.

"Greetings Henry, did you have a good journey?" He did no more than nod to Monika but the beam on Rachael's face showed the pleasure that she felt now that we were here.

Rachael had chosen to wear bright yellow cycle pants that showed off her perfect behind in every detail, even to the crease between her thighs, drawing attention immediately, a tightly fitting 'T' shirt brought her lovely breasts into immediate focus too, she truly was a beautiful girl. It made Barry proud to be able to walk down the street with her on his arm and made me happy that she had agreed, nay, wanted to be Monika's hand maiden on this auspicious day.

Greeting Barry I walked over to her, scooped the lovely girl into my arms kissing her firmly. "You look gorgeous Rachael, good enough to eat," I smiled, laughing easily.

"Thank you for that lovely hello Sir Henry, but now I must extricate myself from your arms and attend to my charge, there is much to do before the ceremony begins and I know that you will want Monika to look her absolute best."

"Indeed yes little one, when do the other guests begin arriving?" I asked.

"They were told that eleven would be a good time, the Collaring is due to begin at noon, but everyone will want a drink and something to eat before then, there will be nothing more till everything has finished, and now Sir, with the permission of you both Monika and I will get a plate of food each, no one is going to see her now until the ceremony begins."

"Fine, look after your charge Rachael, she is very special."

"Sir you have no idea just how special she really is, but you will find out in due course, everything in its due time, Master and I have worked out a programme of events for today that will leave you spellbound. I'm afraid I can say no more than that. Come Monika, load up your plate from the table in the next room."

With those few chosen words she whisked off Monika into the main room, I could hear them giggling but not what either of them were saying. I turned to Barry raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing you can say or do Henry old friend, she has her instructions and that's that, you are now my charge and I think we had better eat too before the crowd starts coming. Did you have any breakfast before you left?"

"Just toast and tea Barry, and nothing since, and now that you mention it I'm starving.."

"Okay, wait here, I must go and make sure the girls have got theirs and gone into the bedroom where you will consummate your joining. You will be delighted, it has a huge four poster bed."

Saying that he scurried away,as well as a big man could scurry, I heard a door close in the distance and followed in when he called. The spread was lavish by any standards I assumed, but it was all covered or foil wrapped to keep away flies and things, after all, they were still around and this was the tail end of summer.

The centrepiece was a huge ice sculpture some three feet high of a couple locked in the throes of love making, four fans directed at the carving helped keep it from melting too quickly. At either end of the table on stands were two of those blue lights that zap flies, I could see that Barry had taken every precaution.

"Come this way Henry and bring your case, I have borrowed this place from an old friend who owes me a favour, so I did invite him and his subbie along. Through this door and down the steps there is a door on the left side, it is the room where you will get ready and it is also his private dungeon, so don't be at all surprised at anything you see in there," he laughed.

I followed him down the narrow, lighted stairway, the walls painted white, to where a huge oaken door had been set back into the wall. Imagine my surprise when Barry opened the door and let me pass through. Inside was perhaps the biggest and most antiseptic dungeon I have ever seen, it was like stepping into Dr Who's Tardis. The floor and the walls were all tiled, no windows, the place being underground drew clean fresh air from the outside through an elaborate air conditioning system that had six openings at ceiling level.

Barry led me around the room showing me doors that had been cunningly concealed by tiling them, inside each were a number of BDSM toys including a wide variety of whips. Other cupboards just as cleverly concealed hid many, many toys of all sizes, shapes and colours, one such cupboard revealed a fucking machine with a huge variety of attachments, yet another had a spanking machine, something I had not seen but knew about.

From the ceiling hung a variety of chains and pulleys designed to hoist a subbie into any position a Dom could possibly require and a few positions that an inventive mind could create. At one end of the dungeon firmly fixed to the walls floor and ceiling there was a stainless steel spider web, and behind it a shower room with a huge cubicle, large enough I thought for four people in comfort.

The final cupboard that Barry showed me had nothing in it but empty space, a hanging rail and a number of coat hangers. "Okay my friend, you can unpack your case now, then we'll go upstairs and get a bite to eat before the Club starts arriving."

"I told everyone that should any of them arrive after twelve they will find the doors locked, no one will be allowed in until the ceremony has been completed and you two are off for the consummation, I'm pretty sure that you'll not argue with that, I've known you far too long not to remember that you don't put up with tardiness."

"Sounds good to me Henry, I must say that you have surpassed yourself here, everything is absolutely wonderful, so much bigger, better and brighter than Sarah's Collaring, this must have taken a whole lot of organising."

"Don't forget I had Rachael's help too, we sat down together and planned the whole event in just one week and then started to put our thoughts into deeds, and by crikey lad you are going to approve and be knocked out by it."

"Going to be," I asked quietly as he ushered me up the narrow stairs, "I am already knocked out by all this, the location alone is very special, as I said, you have really surpassed yourself this time."

"The one thing that no one knows, apart from us two and Rachel, is the existence of this dungeon, if you want to stay here for an extra bit of fun with Rachael and I, you will both be more than welcome."

"Thanks for the offer Barry, but we are off on an early morning flight to Amsterdam for the weekend followed by two lovely weeks in Hawaii and therefore have a long drive ahead of us tonight, I think after today Rachael and I will need more than a half hour nap before jetting off to the late night sights and sounds of Amsterdam in full swing."

By now we had reached the top of the stairs and Barry ushered me toward the table laden with eatables, as he began to uncover things a beautiful salmon came into view covered in aspic, a whole honey glazed ham and trays bearing a huge variety of sliced cooked meats, there were exotic fruits and glazed cherries and grapes, the whole repast was fit for a King and today he made me feel like one. My plate was soon laden with so much exciting and no doubt delicious food on display, that it made my heart feel good to know that the girls had first choice.

As Barry and I tucked in the other guests began to arrive until all Club members who were able to get there had arrived and were tucking in to the fine spread. I was whisked off back down into the basement dungeon where I began to prepare myself for the coming event.

I understood that Barry and Rachael had scoured the net looking for a suitable course for the Collaring but found that none actually satisfied them for what they were calling a proper occasion. Eventually, using all the information collated they decided on their own pattern of events with Monika and I being separately coached as to our respective parts in the proceedings of the day.

Barry further informed me that something special was going to happen, there were two photographers who would be snapping everything that took place and further, at the next munch we would both be presented with an album of the best pictures and a video for us to watch whenever we felt like it or wanted to show others.

Stripping naked I began to dress, first oiling my legs to accommodate the tight leather slacks before trying to put them on, and even then not without a little effort. Before zipping up I put on a black long sleeved shirt that laced up from halfway between my waist and neck while leaving it untied. Calf length highly polished leather boots followed that were closed with metal snaps as opposed to laces.

To finish the ensemble I put on my cloak, fastened at the neck with a gold chain and bearing the family crest with the motto Tutem Monstrat Iter underneath, meaning simply, He Showeth a Safe Road, rather fitting for a Dom who believed in the safety of his submissive. The cloak was of black serge and lined with a scarlet watered satin.

Picking up the necessary accoutrements, the collar to place around Monika's slender neck signifying my ownership and my crop, which was my staff of office, I climbed the narrow stairs behind Barry to be announced.

There are those who would find this part daunting, but I revelled in the pomp of the occasion, at this time, all eyes were on me alone.

As Barry appeared through the door at the top of the stairs there was a marked hush all around.

"Dom's. Domme's and subbies, may I present to you one who is known and loved by everyone here, Master Henry D'ath." The applause was tangible, I could almost feel the goodwill coming from the gathered assemblage. A palpable feeling that became almost overwhelming. I wondered what Monika would make of it.

Barry steered me to my place, turned me to face the bedroom, crossed my arms and went to knock on the door rapping three times with his own crop.

The door opened inward and there stood at the bottom of three steps my lovely Monika with Rachael a couple of steps behind her. They both wore identical smocks, simple and plain to a specific design with no collar or sleeves. Monika's lovely hair had been piled on top of her head to leave her neck bare, apart from the chiffon that she wore loosely tied around her neck that had been given to her in lieu of a collar and would be removed during the ceremony to be replaced by the proper collar that even now I held in my left hand.

I knew that the smock was all that she wore, no jewellery of any kind and nothing on her feet, not even simple sandals. Buttoned down the front with what appeared to be poppers of some kind, the length of it approximately five inches below the apex of her thighs. She looked delicious and every inch a submissive. Monika had been prepared to perfection in every detail.

The large room was so quiet that I heard Monika gasp as she saw me for the very first time in my cloak, she had been completely unprepared for this sight.

Rachel whispered something and Monika began to climb the steps from the bedroom and into this palatial room. Although perfect in every way, my heart went out to her, her nervousness showed. Raising my voice I instructed Rachael to bring her before me. Standing with my legs slightly spread and my arms crossed I felt every inch her Lord.

I felt inordinately proud of myself and of Monika as she came before me, pinning a single white rose to my shirt to signify the purity of spirit in which she came to me. She then kneeled before me in her best submissive pose. With one arm extended down by her side where she held her coiled leash representing her belonging to me. Rachael stepped behind me and removed my cloak, putting it on a chair that had been placed in a spot specifically for the purpose.

With what I felt to be a shaking voice I asked?

"Do you come to me as a free submissive Monika?"

"I do My Lord," came her quiet voice with a slight tremble.

Reaching up, without lifting her eyes she continued.

"May I present you with this leash My Lord that you may use it to guide me along my journey? I desire to belong to you alone and to follow you along whatever path you may deem necessary for my further development."

I took the leash with thanks for the sincerity in which it was offered, saying:

"I accept this leash in the spirit it has been given as being symbolic of your need for me to guide you on the journey through life that I will take. In return I promise to guide you with care and lead you safely along my path. You shall belong to me from this day forward and I shall do all within my power to protect and guide you as we face the trials and joys that from time to time may confront or enhance our chosen lifestyle."

There was a deathly silence in the room as I saw a tear or two attempting to escape from the corner of her eye preparatory to running down her cheek and Rachael, good girl that she is quickly wiped them away with a tissue. Without looking up Monika gratefully acknowledged her presence. The emotion running through the room was obvious, as sneaking a quick look around I noticed others too had tears in their eyes, and that included Domme's and not a few Dom's too.

I had a lump in my throat the size of a football but swallowed twice before I felt capable of continuing. Rachael came forward to remove the chiffon, putting it aside upon my cloak.

"Do you now, while kneeling at my feet accept this symbol of ownership to wear as a sign to us and all of those we might meet on our journey?"

She knew that I would never ask her to kneel before me again, but would expect her to do so.

"I kneel as a sign of my submission to your will alone My Lord and accept this symbol of your ownership and rightful authority with humility and gratitude. I shall wear it proudly for all of my days."

I leaned forward to place the 1 ½ inch wide leather collar around her neck fastening it. I felt that no vanilla wedding groom could ever feel the way I felt at this time.

"Monika, you now belong to me."

"I now belong to you Master," she replied, speaking the word for the very first time.

Rachel brought the scrolls tied with a red ribbon giving them to her Master. Untying them he handed one to me and one to Monika