Moniq's Rude Awakening Ch. 2

Story Info
Minor request leads to memorable experience.
1.1k words
3.8
18k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Minor Request

I prided myself in being intelligent enough. With the heart of a rebel, I invented my own rules. But here I was being the game itself. What had possessed my crush to actually do something as perverted as that. It wasn't long before wading in my trauma was being disrupted. As far as I tried to distance myself from the two, they were forcing themselves to be with my company. But after the incident, I knew better.

Unfortunately, one of the biggest mistakes in my life was to actually be threatened. They had sent me an email to meet them in a café after school. I would have disregarded but my crush insisted or he would scatter the pictures in my prestigious college. Like all girls in my age and the culture that was prevalent, the exposure would have completely ruined my reputation.

My presence in the café showed my weakness and they now knew for sure who had the control. Although they were really still very friendly, I found it weird that they were very casual about the whole thing. Apart from talking about other topics, some of the topics were about the perverted situation. They were consoling me about it. They were saying that it was just normal, there was no harm done, they were just playing, I was still a virgin, etc. Although I knew that they had a copy of the video, I still had to ask them if there were any copies. I was hoping against hope that there was none and even hoped that they would lie that there was really no other copy. Unfortunately, reality is just that reality. They had a copy. As expected, blackmail would be a series of request. What follows next would be the series of request that would eventually change this conservative college student.

The first request was more or less child's play for the experienced. But at the time, it was really difficult. My blackmailer, Francis, would request me to model while he took pictures. The photo shoots would have been find. But as long as it continued on a per week basis, I found the attire to be getting skimpier and skimpier. First, it was casual dresses. But it wasn't long before it became one piece bathing suits and after two piece bathing suits. After a few more weeks, two piece bathing suits became string bikinis. I felt myself being exposed little by little. There was the time my buttocks were completely exposed because my behind was only being covered by the thin line of the string bikini. I covered my breast when Francis pulled the string that let loose my top. He then continued on shooting with the camera. He asked me to pull down my panties. That was the last straw I didn't want to. He went nearer and yanked the strings. I could only lower my right arm to keep it from falling. But it was too late, the only thing that kept it there was my arm but there wasn't even any string at the back anymore. As if some form of art, a lot of the pictures taken was from that scene.

In the next shoot, his friend, Christine joined us. The first part had been sort of fun. At this time, the relationship had been a love-hate kind. I hated them for what they did to me but I enjoyed their friendship. The first part was fun, two female bodies in swimsuits. But it began to feel awkward when Francis asked us to take our swimsuits off. Although I was reluctant, Christine unstrung my bikini as I tried to catch it from falling. They teased me that I was too conservative. As I saw Christine took hers off, I sort of began to feel more comfortable. But I still felt uncomfortable so I covered my nipples and my pubic hair. Christine went to my back while Francis shot some more. Francis told me to hold my hair up. Christine offered to cover any expose areas from behind. Before I could disagree, I felt her pubic hair at my buttocks and her hands over what my hands were covering. I was shocked but I felt betrayed as my hands relaxed and went over to my hair. At the same time, her hands slipped in and covered what had to be covered.

My body betrayed me as she covered those areas. My body actually sort of liked those little brushes of her skin on mine. The photos were very erotic. In order to cover any genital, her body was strategically covered over mine. Every brush, every movement of her body I felt, There was this new feeling. I felt wetness down on my femininity. After a few more poses, I began to yearn for more brushes of her body against mine. It was then that Francis let go of the camera for a while and stepped nearer. He asked us to use pose on the bed. He then place again Christine's right hand on my pubic region and the left one on my nipples. At this time, my nipples were already erect. Christine heard my gasps as she moved her hand downwards and extended a finger to touch whatever was down there that gave electricity waves throughout my body.

For a second, my eyes closed. She then pinned me down the bed with my hands held down waist level while she kissed me down there. I struggled with an effort that was really in surrender to the feeling I felt down there. Before I knew it, Francis was above my head and got raised my hands over my head and held it there while Christine went down on me. She was kissing and licking down there. She opened my legs apart. It was then that I saw that there was a video camera hoisted above the ceiling and was directed toward us. The red signal of the device was evident and I knew I was again being recorded but this time I was conscious.

I gathered up enough once of reluctance I had left but I was no match for the intense pleasure I was receiving from down there. I closed my eyes as my body gasps spasm and continued to make me feel really, really, really wet. I clench my toes as the electricity gathered from the middle of my body and exploded to my fingers and my toes. I was naked, video taped and being raped. I could really feel something wet being spurted out between my legs as Christine endlessly kissed and licked down there.