Monique St. Pierre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique was stroking his sides with her bare feet, sending even more waves of pleasure into him.

He awkwardly and gently kissed her neck and whispered, "I love you, Monique" in her ear. He kissed her cheek. She was so touched that she began to cry. She held him tightly against her and whispered back, "You're so sweet Ben." He pushed into her slowly and deeply. Their bodies were as close as possible, each squeezing the other almost to the point of being painful. He unleashed the full force of his passion upon her. She held onto him, her nails raking across the skin on his back.

Suddenly he stopped, his legs were tensed, his mind felt like it exploded into oblivion as the surge of pleasure quaked through his body and he held Monique as tightly as he was able. He felt the release and he whimpered into her ear softly. She felt his body heave against her in his moment of climax. He was so vulnerable, so tender. She held him closer (if it was possible) as he collapsed onto her. He panted. Rolling over onto his back, he took her into his arms and she snuggled up against him. They both basked in the warmth of each other's love as they looked into each other's eyes and kissed slowly, sweating and gasping for breath.

Ben sat up and pulled her legs out straight and pulled her arms straight out over her head. He just wanted to gaze at sensuous goddess spread out before him.

He looked down at her body glistening with the sweet sweat of their sexual exertions. She gazed at him with her half-closed eyes and a blissful trusting look on her face. Then she giggled and wiggled her toes. Ben reached down and kissed each toe and Monique squirmed and writhed with delight. Her laughter was silly and sexy at the same time.

Slowly he began to massage her feet, seeming to seek out each muscle, each bone, each layer of flesh and giving every inch of her special attention, digging in firmly with his hands. He had never massaged a girl before but Monique's warm body was so irresistible and every touch sent a charge through him and started the process of reawakening his shaft.

His fingers worked up her ankles, her calves; he spent a long time stroking and her inner thighs, teasing her. He ran circles over her flat belly and then his fingers found her ribs and drew firm lines up to her creamy breasts.

Monique sighed as he drew circles around each lush mound and then spiraled up to the nipples standing erect and eager. He squeezed the two delicious breasts together and covered her left nipple with his mouth.

Ben was sucking as much of her flesh into him as he could. She felt her breast being pulled in and nibbled and his tongue flicking rapidly over the nipple. She groaned and arched her back to feed him more. He came up for air, gasping but immediately attacked the other breast with the same treatment.

Monique was shaking with pleasure and moaned when he stopped but then sighed with satisfaction when he continued his firm and deep massage over her chest.

Then he flipped her over and began to knead her plump rear. He was almost hypnotized by the beauty of her skin as he stared at the expanse of nude flesh across her lovely shoulders and down her back. Her pretty ass was turning pink from the pleasurable manhandling. Now his hands were working up her spine, again searching out every bone, every muscles, like he was memorizing her body with his hands. He massaged her head and she turned over again and his fingers delicately massaged her lovely face, drawing circles around her eyes.

Finally his fingers ended up in her mouth and she sucked them avidly while signaling her arousal with her eyes.

Monique's eyes were wide and gleaming. The deep brown seemed endless, a tunnel into her soul and as he fell into those eyes he felt his whole body engulfed by her lust. Her sweet tongue was taunting his fingers, rolling and writhing over them, covering them with her moisture.

Smiling her wicked and angelic smile, Monique took his hand from her mouth and with excruciating care she slowly used his hands to draw a wet line down her torso past her navel and finally at the very edge of her throbbing pussy.

She whispered softly, "I want your fingers in me. Please put your fingers in me."

Ben complied eagerly tickling her lips and clit at the same time. Monique was writhing and trashing under his hand; her hips flew up into him and she pounded the bed with her sweet ass. She screamed with joy as her body slammed up and down on the bed. Abruptly her spine snapped straight and her head flipped back tossing her golden hair in the air. Her thighs squeezed against his hand and she rattled as glorious spasms overtook her.

Like a tide going out, her orgasm slowly diminished until she just lay there whimpering meekly.

Ben lay down next to her. "You are beautiful," he whispered.

She had turned her head and his lips brushed hers, "thank you for being so nice," he cried.

Monique looked into his blue eyes and started to wilt. Ben leaned in again to kiss her. This time their lips met and her mouth opened.

He panicked. She's getting ready again, he thought as her hands came up around his back and pulled him closer. He hesitated before letting his tongue creep into her mouth. His cock lurched when her mouth and tongue welcomed him.

Her sweet breasts were pushed hard against him, her hands were stroking his back, her tongue was active in his mouth. His cock responded, it stood up hard. He could feel it jammed between their bodies.

Monique too could feel Ben's cock growing harder and pushing into her stomach. His is insatiable she thought, as her pussy tingled with anticipation. She held him tight and ran her hands down his backside pulling him hard against her so she could check out his erection.

Ben felt her hands on his bottom. If she can do that so can I, he thought. He ran his hands up under her arms. He wanted to play with her breasts again but their bodies were close together and it was too difficult.

Monique realized what Ben wanted but squeezed him tighter to tease him. He moved his hands up her back to her neck. Holding her head in his hands, he used every kissing technique he had learned from his few girlfriends.

He ran his hands down to her butt. Monique smiled dreamily, this young stallion's really getting horny. She shivered when his hand touched the cheeks of her backside.

Ben lay there facing her with his hands on her bare backside with his cock pushed hard against her stomach. He kept kissing her, his lips sliding from her mouth to her neck.

Monique had to push him away for a moment so she could catch her breath. As soon as their bodies separated he saw her lush breasts spread out and offer themselves.

"I love these," he groaned as he lifted them in his hands. When she did not object, he ran his fingers under them and moved up to play with her nipples. Her nipples stood out like golf tees. He held them between his finger and thumb rolling them lightly, reveling in the sensation of possessing such a beautiful captive.

He gently rolled her nipples between finger and thumb, gasping, as he felt them grow hard.

His heart beat wildly as he kissed down to lick around a nipple. He smiled and took more of her breast in his mouth when he heard her groan of pleasure.

He was breathing heavy, using his tongue and mouth.

He gripped her nipple between his teeth pulling it until she groaned.

Monique could not believe how Ben's tongue licking her nipples was turning her on. She relaxed and enjoyed the gentle suck of his warm wet mouth.

He surprised her by stopping. She watched as he held her breasts in his hands and looked at them. Slowly his long tongue licked up from under her nipple causing the most exquisite feeling in her pussy.

Her body jolted as a mini orgasm hit her. "Oh my God," she whispered. She ran her hands through his hair and held his head. She had never had an orgasm caused by a man kissing her breasts. She shook her head, not just her breasts. In all her lovemaking, she had never become so hot and agitated from any man's mouth.

Ben grunted when her hands ran through his hair and held him by the ears. He held his breath waiting to see what she would do. He gasped for air when she moved his mouth to her other nipple. "Do them both darling," she moaned, "do them both."

Monique moved her legs wide inviting him to run his hands up her legs and caress her pussy. She was very wet and her pussy itched for his fingers or his cock again.

She was putty in his hands. Lying nude on the satin sheets, she was prepared to do anything he wanted to do. "Yes anything," she whispered as his head bobbed up and down sucking her nipple. Monique pulled his head down to her breasts, "yes anything."

She squirmed down, wriggling her sweaty hot body against his; she stretched her arm so her hands could reach his cock.

Ben held his breath as Monique slid her slender hand down and inspected his angry rod. He blushed when Monique looked up at him. "I knew you would be ready again," she growled as she ran her tongue out and licked her lips. Her shapely hips were already gyrating in anticipation of the drilling she was hoping she'd receive in a minute.

Ben stopped licking her nipples. He watched transfixed as twenty-five year old Monique maneuvered her body on the bed until her mouth could close on his eighteen-year-old cock.

She started to lick along his shaft. Then her mouth opened and swallowed the head, taking it in, until he though he could feel the back of her throat. While she mouthed his cock, her hand started to move up and down his shaft. Her dark eyes never left his face as her mouth sucked him deeper.

It was only minutes before he felt a massive heat wave shoot through his body. "I can't ..," he whispered as he felt his come start to spurt.

Monique's mouth worked wonders, swallowing his spurts while her hands milked his cock until there was none left. She pulled back and smiled at him. "Did you like that darling?"

Ben bent down and kissed her on the lips. "I can't wait until you do it again."

Monique laughed, "You are a naughty boy! Now lover, it's your turn, kiss me," she groaned.

Ben looked at her pussy and he gingerly ran his fingers over the moist patch of hair. Monique could not wait. She took his hand and pushed it down on her pussy. "Open it with you fingers, and then kiss it," she whispered.

Ben found her slit and slipped his finger inside. It was warm and wet. His cock immediately grew hard and erect. "I want to fuck you," he growled.

"Kiss me first," Monique moaned. "Then we can fuck all, all night."

Ben held her pussy lips open and saw a little white nub behind some flaps of skin. He ran his finger up to the nub and caressed it lightly. His tongue followed his finger. He licked the little nub as if he was licking an ice cream. Immediately Monique's body bucked up into his face. Her hands grabbed his head. A low moan escaped from her mouth.

Ben felt her reaction and realized that he had done something she liked, so he did it again and again. Every time his tongue touched the little erect nub, Monique's body jolted up against his face. He kept it up, flinching as her fingernails gripped him tight.

She started to whine when what was obviously an orgasm hit her. Her reactions made his cock harder. It felt as though it was about to explode. He tried to push up and watch her body as its jolting intensified.

Without any warning, Monique grabbed his head and pulled him back into her pussy. Her legs came up around his ears and squeezed him tight.

He found it hard to breath. His nose was now in her pussy surrounded by the smell and taste of her juice.

Ben leaned back gasping for air and looked at Monique. She was flushed. She was breathing heavy, her mouth hung open. She was hot. He felt his cock move and looked down. It was standing out as if straining to reach her. Now, he though, now.

His cock slipped into her and she moaned and thrust into him eagerly. In fact, she rolled him onto his back and kneeled astride his hips. Her weight shoved her brutally down onto his shaft; like a steel battering ram it rushed deep into her smashing her insides with bolts of ecstasy

Monique's body twisted and writhed, impaled on his shaft; she was screwing the rod deep inside her. Then she paused and her head dropped back, draping her lovely hair down her shoulders and spine. She cupped her breasts as if to hold in the paradise growing inside her. Her mouth was open in a silent cry of bliss and her eyes were closed tight but lights were bursting all through her trembling body.

Monique held her body stiff quivering into the electric throb of his shaft, savoring the pulsing beating within her. All her muscles and nerves were tightly coiled around his cock.

Rising slowing up off her knees, she let her pussy lips slurp along the cock torturing him with pleasure. Then she floated down, flooding his shaft with her hot juices. Up and down she danced, ever so slowly at first, more and more heat burning between them.

Quietly the pace quickened; she began to moan and whimper; he kept thrusting. Soon she was bucking and thrashing like a ravenous beast. Her hair twisted and bopped rhythmically; and her eyes remained tightly shut in the glory of her bliss. She locked her thighs around him as he grabbed her slender waist.

Suddenly a conflagration exploded inside her; a lighting bolt shot out of the tip of his shaft and burst inside her skull, Behind her closed eyelids she saw red, then yellow, then white. Salvo after salvo blasted up her spine, jamming his seed into her. She kept pumping as he drilled up into her, firing off another load with each thrust.

Each blast set of another outburst of warm liquid bliss coursing through every nerve of her body. Each orgasm burst out of the impossible height of the last. Monique twisted and thrashed one last time before her whole beautiful and delicious body froze in hot fire and she fell forward. They trembled together as their ecstasy spiraled down. They eased into blissful dreams as their breath slowly returned.

Monique awoke an hour later and looked up into the satisfied smile on his sleeping face. She turned her pretty eyes down and they widened when they saw his cock standing straight up. She licked her luscious red lips and squirmed her head towards it.

12