Monogamy Isn't for Everyone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers

When I awoke this morning, Kent was sucking my tits. When he stopped I said "We're approaching the sixty days, Kent; I hope that you decide to stay married."

"I have a question and a request," he replied, with minimal emotion in his voice. "The question: if we divorce can we still have sex?"

"Yes, at least at the beginning. I can't say what the long term future would hold, however," I quickly replied. That seemed to please him.

"Fair enough. The request -- can I have thirty more days to decide; to be honest with you, my mind is still in turmoil. This is probably the most difficult decision of my life, and I want to be separated in time from your confession a little more before I make such a decision."

"OK," I smiled. "I'm just happy that you are considering it carefully."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. That resulted in him eating my pussy, even though we had fucked a mere seven hours ago and his cum still had to be inside. After he brought me to an orgasm orally he fucked me again in the missionary position, and a very satisfactory fuck it was. We had no sooner finished when Bernice banged on the door, ending any possibility that we might have a further post-coital discussion.

In fact, we have not talked about the situation further since my confession and his question and request this morning. During the last fifty two days, however, we have acted completely cordial even if the kids aren't around -- they suspect nothing.

I sent Garrett a letter explaining the situation. I have not seen him since the Saturday he answered my phone. Kent has not reported Garrett's activities to his employer.

I don't have a clue what Kent's decision will be.

amyyum
amyyum
1,784 Followers