Monsoon

Story Info
You re-discover each other during a monsoon.
2.7k words
4.5
10.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thunder roars outside our house as the electric din in the walls fades away and all the sound that’s left is that of the rain on our window. The power just went out. Luckily, we don’t have anywhere to go this evening…

It’s summer, shortly after 6:00pm. The day started partly cloudy, progressed through the afternoon as partly sunny, and by the time the sun would be just below the horizon, the dark clouds of the monsoons filled the dusk sky.

Only the lights of the city illuminated the outside world, aside from the occasional lightning flash.

We fumble in the dark for a minute or so, searching for a flash light, some candles, and a portable radio.

As a dim ambiance begins to glow throughout the living room, your beautiful face comes into view. Your eyes sparkle and the lights in them dance with the reflections of the candles’ flames.

I touch your cheek softly and you smile, I take your hand and sit with you on our sofa. Sick of listening to weather reports and flood warnings, we tune the radio to a smooth jazz station and enjoy the brief break from our everyday lives…

I slowly slide my hands from your waist, up your body slowly… over your breasts and around your arms, up to your shoulders. I massage you gently as you rest your head against my chest. You’re laying against me with your back to me, you can feel me breathing and hear my heart beat.

I massage away all your concerns and stress from the day and wonder how long it’s been since we’ve done anything like this last – it makes me sad that we haven’t taken much time to ourselves lately. I miss you a lot, and I want to make this time special…

You feel a soft kiss on the tip of your ear as my hands begin to wander, over your shoulders and down your front, grazing your breasts again and resting at your tummy. Your hands come up and touch my face, and then my shoulders and then slide down my arms to my hands, as you guide them over yourself.

You slide off of the sofa and then turn around in front of me, kneeling on the floor as you slowly strip your blouse off. A mischievous grin spread across your soft lips, a longing look lingers in your eyes…

Moving slowly still, you stand before me and crawl over me on the sofa, straddling me as my gaze wanders from your eyes and lips, down your neck, follows the soft line of your bra strap and the contour of the cups that hold your breasts in place, down your tummy and your naval and back up again.

Just the sight of you makes me writhe under you slightly, my hands resting on your hips as I lean up to kiss you softly…

…while we kiss, you continue with our plot and slowly begin to unbutton my shirt. I take a deep breath, my hands sliding up around your back to the clasp of your lacy bra. Expert fingers masterfully accomplish their mission as the bra falls free from your breasts and shoulders and lands on my exposed chest.

You giggle softly and sit up to take it off the rest of the way, followed by the removal of the rest of my shirt. You scrape your nails down my chest and purr softly. I smile up at you playfully and reach up with my left hand to touch your cheek and neck softly. My right hand has other plans, as you realize when you feel the tips of its fingers pinching your left nipple softly. I roll it between them and resume kissing you.

I want to tell you how much I love you, but I don’t have enough words to describe it… so tonight I’m doing the best I can to show you, instead.

I do what I can to cup your whole breast in the palm of my hand as I continue playing with your sensitive nipple – it hardens underneath my gentle touch.

Nibbling on your lip softly, I trace a fingertip-line from the back of your neck, down your spine to your ass and let my whole hand slide over the soft curve and down your thigh… those jeans have got to go.

My hands meet at your waistband as I unbutton your fly and pull down the zipper slowly. You stand up before me once more and run your hands down your body sexily, biting your lip and looking me over.

We’re reminded of our environment as lightning flashes outside once more, followed by the deep echoed rumblings of distant thunder. Goosebumps are visible on your skin as you pull your jeans down slowly. Bending over with your ass facing me… you crouch down as the waistband of your jeans reaches the floor. Standing up straight and stepping out of them, you let your ass rest on my lap and grind yourself into me. I can feel the heat of your sex even through the sheer material of your thong and the cotton of my slacks.

My hands have a mind of their own once more and I reach out to touch you, letting a finger tug gently at the material of your panties. I let go and slide my fingertips over your ass, then up your back slowly.

You shiver and giggle again softly before turning back around to face me.

You kiss my tummy lightly as you kneel before me. Your hands find their way to my fly, making quick work of it and tugging down slowly on my slacks. A laugh escapes your lips as you discover that I’m not wearing any boxers today. I smirk, laughing inside and wondering what you plan to do – I discover that I won’t have to wait long to find out.

You follow my slacks with your eyes as my manhood is exposed for you. You gaze at it and wink up at me, before dropping my pants to the floor. Your hands slide up my legs to my chest and you dig your nails in lightly, driving me wild with anticipation. I can feel your breath on my now throbbing member. You know just how to tease me…

You grin, recognizing the look of sexual agony on my face as I wordlessly plead with you to stop teasing and show me how talented you really are…

A knowing nod and a glance back down at your prize; you graze the tip of my head with your tongue softly. Your fingertips making use of those designer nails once more as they lightly stroke my rigid shaft.

I flex myself before you, promoting another soft giggle before you envelop my head between your supple, glistening, cherry red lips. I feel your tongue try to wrap itself over me as you slowly begin taking more and more of me into that furnace you call your mouth.

Gasping lightly, I run my fingers through your hair and watch you intently. You have no idea how insanely incredible it feels when you do this… but you have a pretty good idea because of the look on my face right now. You keep your eyes focused on mine as more inches of my member disappear between your aforementioned perfect lips.

Then, you let it all slowly slide out, my member riding your tongue all the way, with one last pop at the end as you let the suction go on my head. A long stroke of your tongue down my shaft and to my balls and you begin to use your hands to please me as your lips begin enveloping the first most sensitive organ in my whole body…

Sucking very, very gently, you pull my balls into your mouth and love them with your tongue. Your hands pulling my foreskin slowly in short strokes, milking me as you proceed with your oral assault on my intimates.

I shudder as a shiver of pleasure runs from my balls and member, up through my stomach and into my chest. I take in a deep breath and close my eyes, laying my head back on the cushions of the sofa.

You release my balls from your mouth and give me gentle head, one hand cupping my balls, another resting on my tummy… my eyes flutter as the excitement, as well as the intense heat, grows within my body.

The parting of your lips allows my member escape from your captivity, its most willing prisoner sent on an unwanted leave as another one of your mischievous grins spreads from one corner of your mouth to the other.

You slowly climb on top of me until you’re kneeling on the couch, your sex just inches away from my chest.

Smiling down at me and biting your lip, you push my shoulders down slowly and I realize what you mean for me to do. I slouch in the sofa, becoming eye level with your intimacy…

…I smile back up at you and my hands slide up your soft thighs and around to hold your ass gently. First, I begin to kiss the insides of your thighs, leaving a butterfly trail all over except for on the soft lips of your vagina.

It’s your turn to take a deep breath and a shiver of pleasure; the goose bumps now returning to your soft skin, and rightfully so. As you soon realize while my lips lightly pull at the hood of your clit.

“Ah…!” Is the only word that escapes you.

I let my tongue flick over your clit lightly before proceeding to the rest of your most private parts.

Tracing my tongue between your soft lips in slow fashion, I pass over your opening and let the tip of my probing tongue dip in to taste you.

The musky scent of you fills my palate and I can’t help but to envelop the whole of your vulva under my lips. The flat of my tongue grazing over your intimates, finishing at your clit with my lips following suit, I suck on you gently. Using my bottom lip and tongue, I rub you from your spread opening up to your clit, over and over and over. All the while I continue to suck and use my lips to nibble on you.

Your body begins to squirm over me as you get even wetter from the passion of my oral exploration of your sex. My fingertips kneading at the soft flesh of your ass… my eyes closed in concentration.

Your hands run through my hair and gently pull it now and then. Intermediately, you grind your hips to rub your soaking intimates over my face… I can only imagine how you’d react if I had done the same to you…

Extremely excited but not yet satisfied, you pull yourself from my lips and smile down at me, letting your body slowly slide down over me.

I wrap my arms around you and hold you for a moment, kissing your neck softly as your body rests, straddled on top of mine.

Slowly, I grind myself against you, aching to be inside you…longing for the feeling to be part of you again…

You wipe off my lips and laugh, realizing that you were even wetter than you thought, before you kiss me softly. Your hand slides down between us and strokes my member again gently, its hardness returning quickly with renewed strength.

A deep breath from both of us and your jaw drops slightly as you lower yourself onto me, slowly easing me inside of you.

Shivering a bit from the suddenness of it, my eyes flutter with the pleasure of it, and my muscles flex with the anticipation of it… your tightness accepts me into you with a moment of effort.

As I slide into your warm depths, you close your eyes and lean your head back slowly, using your weight to complete the penetration. Our hands entwined together at our sides, we stay in this position a moment. The only movement is our slow, careful breathing, and the rain rolling down our window panes.

I take a moment, internally; to think about the evolution of the way we make love. Traveling back to the days when we were just dating. Clumsy fumbles in the dark, passionate, rushed, and naïve… that’s the way everything is when you’re young and in love. But however immature it might’ve been, it was sincere. As we became steady, we had sex frequently, you were always on the pill and I was always wearing a condom. I laugh in my head… glad that we discovered the shot, which lasts much longer and is more effective, long term. Our sex became focused, intense, and masterful. Like a dance, like tango… passionate, zestful.

Slowly, you begin to rotate your hips, riding me gently in the dim candlelight. I lean forward slightly to take one of your nipples between my lips and suck on it, my hands holding your body as our passion grows.

Riding harder, but not quite bouncing, you push me back onto the sofa, your hands on my shoulders, and you make love to me with an intensity that I haven’t witnessed in a seemingly long time.

I didn’t need any imaginary imagery to accompany the sight of your body writhing and riding me, your breasts bouncing slightly on your chest as you arch your back and continue with our lovemaking.

I focus on the way you feel inside. I concentrate on how tight you are, how warm and how wet you are. My eyes studying your sexy figure as best they can in the night. Lightning illuminating your full form for a split second as the heat of passion rises up your body, engulfing you in fire.

I bite my lip, the pace of my breathing quickens and I watch the expressions of pleasure and ecstasy on your face.

A moan escapes your lips, as your riding becomes even more intense. I hold your body tight with my hands, my own body reacting out of my will and responding to each thrust you make as you confess your love for me.

The moments pass like they were milliseconds, and what would have normally been 20 minutes, turns into something that feels like an eternity and an instant all at once.

Waves of pleasure flow from your body and into mine, echo inside me, then slide out back into you. This cycle continues thousands of times for each second we pursue this union.

In simpler words, you fuck me until neither of us can even think clearly. The trembles of impending orgasm rumble deep in our psyche.

Our bodies covered in a thin coat of glistening sweat, our hearts beating fast in our chests. You’re the first to succumb to the explosion of sexual energy inside you…your muscles tightening and your body rocking without effort over me, riding your orgasm until there’s nothing left of anything but you and me.

As you get lost in your pleasure, I feel the pressure build inside me, like magma building up underneath a mountain before a volcanic eruption. My grip on you tightens further, and I force my eyes open to watch you cum for me…

…I explode inside you.

Thunder roars outside our house, electronic devices chirp and beep, and the din of power rises slowly as the house comes back to life.

It stays dark… we had the lights out anyway.

Your body, still glistening with sweat sprawled over mine. Our breathing has returned to normal, I still lay holding you.

“I miss you so much baby…” I whisper into your ear.

“Shhh… that’s something we need to remedy, love…” You respond in a barely audible voice.

I kiss your lips softly, and you return the kiss. You lick my lips softly and slowly grind against me, rotating your hips and reminding me that I’m still inside you.

“…but Daddy, I don’t wanna get up…” You whimper playfully as you realize we haven’t even had dinner yet.

A tight hug followed by the draping of a soft blanket over us lets you know that we can just order pizza tonight.