Monster Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Armphid
Armphid
386 Followers

She almost dropped her phone. Her eyes were as wide as plates and her mouth opened soundlessly a few times, trying and utterly failing to find words for the impossibility in front of her. Ally shook her head, “W-w-wolves can’t…can’t talk. Wolves can’t talk. Wolves can’t talk!” She yelled it at the furry beast, as if he would somehow be chastened into behaving like a proper animal.

A throaty chuckle rippled out from the wolf’s huge chest, “I’m not any old wolf, girl. But shouldn’t you be deciding what to do now since that trick didn’t scare me off?” He got back up onto his feet and made a shallow lunge in her direction.

Ally was running before she realized it; not even risking the breath to scream as she bolted with all the speed she could summon. She heard the creature behind her roar with laughter and then an ear splitting, bone chilling howl sounded. Ally let out a whimper, forcing herself to run faster. Oh, God, oh, fuck, oh shit fucking damn hell! Her feet pounded hard on the forest trail and the dark woods seemed to fly past her in a black and grey blur. She was so screwed! She ran and it would chase her and pull her down and tear her throat out! She could hear the thing running behind her, the faint thumps of his heavy feet on the path, the sound of breathing sounding almost immediately to her rear.

She could see silvery light ahead and the path broadening out. Ally burst out of the woods and into a clearing that was roughly round, a huge fallen tree down the middle of it. The fitness student tried to slow herself from the dead sprint but was unable to fully break, slamming into the trunk and tumbling over it with a grunt. She lay there dazed for a few moments, gasping for breath. Then there was a dark chuckle from the other side of the log and the huge head of the wolf appeared over it. “Good little chase! Not hurt, are you?”

Ally stared up at the thing, shaking her head. “Why do you even care? You’re hunting me! You’re going to eat me!” She was crying now, furious at herself for it, but the tears just poured down her cheeks. Her chest was heaving and her legs shook as she forced herself to her feet, backing away from the monster that was leaning against the clearing. “A-a werewolf’s going to kill me!”

The werewolf growled softly, “Could be. You came into my territory, girl, and that has to be paid for.” The long tongue came out and licked over the muzzle, “But you don’t have to die if you have something else for me.” The four legged monster hopped back off of the log and then shook like a dog shaking itself dry. He grunted and his body bulged, fur shifted and deforming as the muscle and bone beneath it changed and re-formed, faint cracking accompanying it as he reared up on his back legs and his body twisted and expanded.

She stared in awe, mouth agape, her eyes lifting as he grew taller and taller, his form becoming more human but still feral and wild. Fur covered a man-like chest that was broad and powerful; defined muscles under it moving as he rolled his shoulders and flexed his now human-like hands. His head was still a wolf’s and a tail came down above his toned, firm ass, strong, thick legs ending in wolf-like feet; a pair of heavy balls hung between his legs and there was a short furry sheath between them and something bright red and pointy poked out of it a half inch or so. He was probably seven feet tall now; a ferocious looking and mighty fusion of wolf and man.

Ally swallowed, staring up at the wolf-man, breathing rapidly. God, he was huge! Those big hands and those claws, that wolf’s head and those teeth, he was a monster! But…God, he was cut! And he looked so strong and there was a smell in the air…something musky that made her feel a slowly growing and familiar heat just below her stomach. “S-sure. I, uh, I can give you my phone, all the money I have too. Oh, and I h-have some candy since it’s, um, Halloween, you know?”

He shook his head, “None of that’s any good out here. And you shouldn’t give a wolf candy; it’s not good for us,” he added with a chuckle. He stepped over the log to stand in front of her and his large yellow eyes swept down her, lingering on her long, bare legs and her rising and falling tits in the low cut dress. “But this close, smelling you, I’ll spell it out. Three choices, sweetie; fight, flight, or fuck.”

Flight, fight, or…or what? Ally blinked and slowly shook her head. She couldn’t outrun him; that was clear. And fight? Forget it! But…but that left…she shivered and took a deep breath; catching his scent as much as the cool night air. God, he smelled so good and she hated that she liked it! His scent was primal and strong, masculine in a way she’d never experienced. Pheromones or something probably, wolves used those, right? She didn’t know they could work on humans. Ally took a few more deep breaths with her eyes closed, psyching herself up to the only option she had. She opened her eyes and looked up at the yellow orbs high above her, “F-fuck. I’ll fuck,” she blurted out.

The werewolf licked his chops and grinned, showing his wicked teeth, “Good choice, girlie.” He let out a low, rumbling growl in his chest and her eyes looked down to see a few more inches of dark red man-wolf cock slipping from his sheath. “Strip or I tear it all off.”

God, she was really going to do this. Ally set down the wicker basket first and then untied the red hooded cloak and let it fall. The werewolf sat on the log in front of her, watching her with his hungry eyes, his nostrils flaring as he sniffed and inhaled her scent. Her hands shook as she unlaced the simple corset over the thin white fabric of her dress and pushed it over her hips and then let it fall. The dress went up and over her head, leaving her standing in her socks, tennis shoes, and a pair of red panties. Her tits were high and pert; round and toned orange-sized handfuls of flesh and her rosy nipples were already hard. They rose and swelled as her breath quickened, her fear and arousal mingling. Her hands were a bit surer as she hooked them into the material of her panties and jerked them down; revealing a pretty, pink slit that was slightly damp with a thin and trimmed thatch of fine blond hairs above it.

The monster let out an appreciative noise and his long tongue licked his teeth and lips again. He reached out and seized her about the waist with his hands, the sensation strange as the sides and backs of his hands were covered in that fine, arm fur but the palm and underside of his fingers were covered with tough but flexible skin that reminded her of the pads on a dog’s feet. “Sexy little thing, aren’t you? I love the athletic types.” He lifted her up, drawing a squeal from her as he did so, one hand cupping and hefting her by her perfectly sculpted ass, the other moving to run up her back and cradle the back of her head.

“Ahh!” Her head went back, pressing against his grip as that long, wide tongue licked over one of her pert breasts. It was rough and raspy but so wet and very warm, almost hot, brushing over her entire tit with one long, tasting lick. Ally’s breasts weren’t big but neither were they small and they were very sensitive. “Oh, God,” she moaned as that rough, eager tongue began to lap and lick at first one, then the other, feasting on her bosom. Her hands reached out to grab his powerful shoulders, her fingers clutching at the fur and the muscle beneath it as wriggled in his grasp at the sensation coursing through her. “Fuck, lick those tits,” she moaned.

The werewolf chuckled softly, his tongue continuing to caress and fully bathe her breasts in loving, firm wet roughness. He shifted his grip on her ass, sliding his hand down and moving his thumb to press against her slit. She gasped and then moaned, one of her hands running up his neck to stroke him behind one ear, his thumb starting to rub against her pussy. The feel of the pad-like part of his thumb against her labia was unreal; like soft, warm leather grinding into her. Ally felt a bit ashamed of herself, warming to this so fast, but her hips were moving to more firmly rub her sex against his teasing digit.

He let out a keening growl and she was suddenly pressed against his furry chest, feeling muscle move under his fur and against her as he moved, his hand leaving her head to snatch the red cape from her costume off the ground and lay it over part of the fallen log. Ally was laid down on the log lengthwise, making it into a primitive couch or bed. Her lycanthrope lover stepped back from her a moment and straddled the log, looking down at her and making that low, needy sound again. Her eyes moved to his cock, now fully, exposed and she raised her brows, “Wow.” She’d never seen one like it before; it was mostly human looking, with a bulbous head though that was pointy rather than round like a man’s, a thinner tapering shaft behind it and then a curious bulge almost at the base before it tapered again for another three inches and then met his furry sheath. His cock was a dull red color and looked almost shiny, seeming to pulse with life and strength. It was big, the biggest she’d seen in person and larger than any she’d had before. “God, that’s…that’s a nice cock. But it’s so big…”

“Better get both of us good and wet then,” he growled. The werewolf then lay down on the log below her and she gasped as his cold nose poked against her cunt. She could feel his warm breath on her as he sniffed at her wet slit and then she shrieked as that long, wet tongue licked over her slit from bottom to top. “Like the taste of you, my hot little human bitch.”

Normally, she’d have protested being called that but he went to work with that tongue and she found herself unable to form words. God! He licked her cunt in rough but smooth motions, more firmly and fully than she’d ever been licked before, and she moaned and writhed on the log, her hands clutching at the bark on either side of the cape. She cried out and groaned, her hips rolling against his tongue and lifting up a bit to give him better access. His hands slid up her legs, grasping and caressing her thighs as he gave her ever wetter box the treatment of her life. His tongue slipped past her labia, licking over the hot flesh beneath with the same broad, pressing stroke, pressing down on her clit and making her squeal and buck anew. Again and again and again that hot, rough, talented tongue teased and pleased her tender flesh. Her breathing was rough and ragged but she was smiling, even as she moaned and whimpered.

That long, rasping tongue started to push into her vagina on each lick, the first inch or so slipping into her passage and wriggling before popping free and moving upwards. “God!” Ally’s back arched, “Oh, God, lick me more! Just a little more!” The werewolf licked harder and faster, her hips shaking to match him, head rolling, “Ahh, fuck, yes, yes, fuck!” She screamed; the sound exploding out of her as her cunt seemed to burst with pleasure. She shook and her back arched, lifting up off of the log, fingers scrabbling at the bark as she came hard, her juices gushing as the monster pleasing her licked them up.

He stood again, licking his lips, “This isn’t as bad as you thought, is it, girlie? You taste nice too; better than candy.” The beast reached down to run a finger up his throbbing dick, “Got you good and wet, it’s my turn now.”

Ally lay on the log for a few more moments, panting out the last shaking joys of her orgasm and then nodded. “Y-yeah, bring that monster over here.” She sat up slowly, shaking her head and then moved to straddle the log herself, her legs hanging over either side; squirming a bit as her sopping and sensitive sex brushed the fabric and the hard bark beneath it. Part of her mind couldn’t believe all of this; most of all how accepting and even eager she was for it now. But she didn’t really have a choice and so far he’d been surprisingly gentle and giving. Why not enjoy it? It was the best sex she’d had in months so far!

He walked up the log a few feet and she gulped nervously as his cock waved from side to side with the motion. Hell, it looked bigger the closer it got! Within moments the red werewolf rod was only inches from her, the pointed head almost poking the junction of her collarbones. Ally licked her lips and ran a hand down his length, from tip to base, the big shapeshifter shuddering at the touch. “It’s hot,” she murmured; in a sexy way, yeah, but in terms of actual temperature it was far warmer than any human dick she’d handled. Her fingers curled about the base, beneath the slight bulge in his shaft, and started to pump his girth. The wolf-man groaned and she couldn’t help but smirk. The tawny haired co-ed looked up at him and made sure his eyes were watching her before she leaned forward, angling his dick upwards and then kissed the pointed tip. He tasted wild and meaty and she licked over the swollen head with a happy coo, liking the taste and wanting more.

She ran her head down as far as she could on the left side, her tongue licking at the thick meat of his prink, bathing it with her small, wet, warm tongue. She kissed the bulge in it and then moved up the opposite side, kissing, licking, slurping on his meat to taste and wet him. His groans made her feel a flush of pride and as she came back to the crown of his cock she opened wide and took the head into her mouth.

He let out a snarling gasp and his head went back, fingers splayed wide and stiffening at the feeling. Ally moaned around his dick, letting the vibration travel up it into him, before she started to suckle on the head. The monster looked back down at her and another low growl of enjoyment and one of those large hands moved to stroke the top of her head; not controlling her movement or forcing her down, just touching. Her cheeks concaved as she sucked on the thick head and then they both moaned as she slid down to take another two inches of thick werewolf dick into her mouth. Her head bobbled on what she held between her lips, sliding back up to the tip of the crown and then back down the glistening length, taking in maybe a quarter inch more. His growls and groans grew more frequent and more needy as she fed herself more and more and more of his dick, a fraction of an inch at a time.

She had half of it in her, lips stretched and sealed tight around his thickness when she felt it hit the back of her throat. Ally gagged on the feral invader; choking briefly before pulling back and off of it, coughing, drooping cords of saliva connecting her lips to the throbbing phallus. She drew in a ragged breath and looked up at him. The werewolf’s expression was hard to read but she could sense both disappointment and…concern? “I’m fine,” she said, “I’m not done with this beast of yours yet, stud.”

Before he could speak or give any indication of his feelings about that pronouncement, she opened wide and swallowed him again, his breath exploding out of him as she did so. She closed her eyes, focusing on the texture and taste of the hot, hard, pulsing fuckstick filling her mouth and forcing herself to relax. She pushed it in further, further, felt it brush the back of her throat and the urge to gag rose again. Ally steeled herself and pushed on, slowly, forcing the impulse down and driving the head further into her. Past the back of her mouth…a little more…and into her throat, past the gag point; she moaned, feeling proud and opened her eyes to look up at him again.

His expression as stunned and she felt a smirking sense of pride at that look on beast’s features. She pushed herself forward again, sliding more of his thickness into her throat, feeling her neck bulge slightly as it slid into her. Her lips came up against that swollen bulge, which seemed bigger than it had been, and she paused. There was no way she was getting that in her mouth now…but she’d taken almost all of him regardless. She drew back, his spit slicked length glistening in the moonlight as it slipped free of her lips, moving back almost halfway and then swallowing him again to that bulge. Again and again and again she deep throated him; her cheeks concave, spit dribbling out of the corners of her mouth from her messy blowjob, her eyes fixed on his the whole time.

The hand on her head suddenly gripped her hair, carefully but firmly, and she let him pull her head back and off of his cock with a wet, sloppy slurp. His chest was rising and falling and his cock was weeping hot pre-cum. He swung one leg back over the log, standing on the trail side of it now, “Bend over.”

Excitement and anxiety hit her at once. Oh, God, oh, he was going to fuck her! She was going to get that big, thick, meaty pole in her! If she could take it, anyway. Ally pulled her legs up onto the log and then twisted to fall down the same side he was before hopping back up onto it on her stomach, lifting her ass high into air and spreading her legs, her hands reaching down to brace on the ground. “God, I can’t wait but…go easy at first, stud, okay?”

She felt him stepping up behind her, looming over her offered body and then felt one of those powerful hands rubbing her ass before taking a grip on her hip. “Ahh, oh, fuck,” she whimpered as she suddenly felt something hot and slick pressing and rubbing against her slit. She nibbled her lower lip, letting out soft, breathy whines as she felt him rubbing his virile length over her wet lips, lubricating himself further. He pulled away and she gasped as she felt that pointy head probing at her labia and then finding her entrance. It held there for a moment and then pushed into her; stretching her pussy wide and making her eyes screw shut, her mouth open, “AhnnNN! Ohh, oh, fuck, oh, fuck!” God! He didn’t stop in his motion; his inhuman cock forcing itself into her tight channel and opening around it. It filled her like she’d never felt; so thick and he was so hot! It felt almost burning as it sank into her depths, more and more and more dick! Fuck! “God, oh, fucking God, you’re so big! You’re fucking huge! You’re a God damn monster!”

He chuckled and then pulled his hips back, sawing his length out of her. She let out a long, low groan as he did so, drawing out until the head alone remained inside her. Then he grabbed her hips in both hands and slammed himself in to the hilt. She screamed out in pleasure and a throb of pain as his full member impaled her ; opening parts of her never touched before and filling her deeper than ever. He fucked into her hard again, a third time, before the head of his cock battered past her cervix and into her womb. He let out a throaty growl as she let out a sound that was part moan, part sob. “W-wait, please, let me, ahh, let me get used to you,” she whimpered.

The werewolf snarled but did not thrust or pull back again yet. He leaned down over her, his hands leaving her hips to be planted near hers on the other side of the log, the massive monster draping himself over his mate. His furry chest rubbed against her back, warm and strong, and she could feel his breath on the back of her head. She panted for breath, wincing, feeling her tight, hot little cunt adjusting to mammoth invader; the painful pressure reducing, becoming less and less to be replaced with delicious fullness and friction. After a few minutes, she licked her lips and pressed her hips back against him, letting out a soft gasp, “Okay, I’m ready. Fu-Uuuahhh!”

As soon as she spoke, he let out a triumphant snarl and his hips drew back and slammed into her once more. She cried out, this time only in joy, feeling him spear into the core of her being. He started to hump her furiously, his pillar shaking inside her, pounding into her insides with each heavy, hard crash of his hips.

Armphid
Armphid
386 Followers
1...34567...11