Monster in the Closet

Story Info
A girl's childhood fear becomes a real nightmare.
2.1k words
3.96
90.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dugfunny
Dugfunny
112 Followers

Ever since Sarah was a little girl; she hated sleeping in her room. Her younger brother Jake used to sleep in the room upstairs at the end of the hall, but complained after three months after moving in that there was a monster in the closet. He refused to sleep in the room so Sarah's parents made them switch. She was fifteen at the time so she was expected to be more adult, but it wasn't long before she started hearing noises and couldn't stand the room either. After only a week, she started sleeping on the couch and kept doing so until she moved out when she was eighteen.

Sarah was now twenty two years old and had been living in an apartment. She was recently fired from her job because they couldn't afford all of their employees. After she lost her job she couldn't afford her apartment and had to move back in with her parents. Luckily, her parents were going on a trip to an uncle's cabin and were taking her little brother with them. She would have the house all to herself for the whole week. Hopefully it would be enough time for her to find a new job.

Sarah used her key to get into the house and dropped the bulk of her luggage on the floor as she entered. The house was dark and she had to feel around for the light switch. When she finally got it on she took a moment to look around. The house looked relatively the same as when she had left it, except her parents had already put up the Halloween decorations since it would be a week away when they got back. She wished she could have at least seen them off, but they needed to get there before dark and she had a long drive to the house.

She pulled her luggage over to the couch and dumped it there until she got more settled in. She needed to check out her old room to see if she was going to crash in it for the week. She moved quickly up the stairs, turning on the lights as she went. She remembered being afraid of the room when she was younger, but she had pushed those thoughts aside. She didn't believe in monsters or ghosts. She finally got to her room and found the door shut tightly. She figured no one had probably gone in it for some time. She put her hand on the knob and it squeaked as she turned it. The door was heavy and the joints were rusted and badly needed oil. As she opened the door a large shadowy figure dropped from the ceiling and screamed in her face.

She had just about had a heart attack as she jumped several feet back and looked with wide eyes at the figure floating in front of her. It was a plastic skeleton with a large black cape and a motion sensor inside one of its eye holes. "Damn It Jake!" she shouted in response to her brother's prank. She was just glad he wasn't there to see how well it had worked. She should have been expecting it; she had lived with him before.

She let out a sigh and pulled the decoration down. She turned the light on to find the room recently cleaned and the bed made for her. She smiled that her family had done such a nice gesture and she wasn't even there to see them leave. She dragged all her bags up stairs and into the room. It had been a long drive; it wouldn't hurt to go to bed early. Sarah started to strip when she heard the closet door begin to creak. Her head quickly darted to it.

She was now only in her bra and panties. She carefully walked over to the closet door and grabbed the handle; she prepared herself for another house warming gift left behind by her brother. She gently opened it to find the closet empty; there was nothing beside a random coat hanger sitting on the floor. She let out another sigh and closed it. She lay on her bed with a health bar from one of her bags and chewed it while she thought about what she was going to do for a job. She relaxed more; she slid her underwear off and started to rub her clit. She needed a little stress relief. She finished the health bar and slid a finger from her newly free hand to inside of her.

She heard another noise and looked back over at the closet; the door was slightly opened. She jumped up and looked inside, once again it was empty. She reminded herself of how her room always gave her the creeps. She unbuttoned her bra and let out her small tits. She had always been self-conscious about her breast size and was a little embarrassed by them. She had always been made fun of by her friends for how flat she was.

She closed the door again, but this time she put one of her bags in front of it. Shutting the light off, she hopped in bed and covered herself in her blanket. Once again she returned to pleasing herself. She slowly drifted off while she rubbed her nipples. She woke up an hour later to the sound of something heavy walking around the room. She froze in fear of what it could possibly be. When she finally worked up the nerve to peek over, she saw nothing in the darkness. She quickly jumped up again and turned the light on. Her eyes were wide and a shiver went up her spine.

The closet was open and her bag was missing. The door to her room was also closed. She franticly tried to push the door open, but it was jammed. She dropped to the floor and curled up into a ball. She was filled with fear and couldn't escape the one place she feared the most when she was a child.

The lights went out and a large figure appeared in the closet. Sarah closed her eyes and began to shout for help, but no one would hear her. She could feel something walking across the floor, it was getting closer and closer until it was standing over her. She kept her eyes closed and refused to look at her greatest nightmare.

She felt a heavy hand grip her shoulder and she let out another scream. Another hand slid under her exposed butt and began to lift her up. She panicked and began to flail around while trying to punch her attacker. It lifted her with ease and threw her onto the bed. It was quickly on her and trying to hold her in a fully exposed position. She finally gave in to her curiosity and opened her eyes. She had adjusted to the darkness and she could see well in the moon lit room. Once again she screamed as she saw exactly what she expected. It was a monster. A huge, green, ugly monster with a great big eye. It had two large humanoid hands with three fingers and a thumb instead of four. Its mouth dripped with saliva that fell onto her belly.

She tried to kick it, but it grabbed her by the legs and pulled her closer. It leaned in and she braced herself for a fatal bite. Instead, the creature placed its lips on one of her nipples and licked at it inside its mouth. Saliva spilled over her breast and wet the bed under her left arm. She gave a disgusted look and continued her attempt to squirm away from it. Her efforts however where only arousing the creature. She felt something sliding alongside one of her legs and looked down to see the monster's cock. It was every bit as scary as the creature itself. It was red, ten inches long, almost the width of a soda can... and it was still growing. She let out a strange disgusted sound.

As she tried to escape and saw the creature's true intention she felt like a little girl being violated by a large dog. It was like a large dumb animal that just wanted to get laid. A green cum dripped from the tip and the sight of it almost made her vomit.

The monster lifted her legs high into the air and pressed its round, almost flat, disgusting cock head against the entrance to her ass. She felt the slimy green ooze slip into her and she breathed heavy with anticipation to the inevitable. She felt the heavy pressure slam into her and the cock head entered with a pop. This time her scream wasn't out of fear; her ass was stretched to its limit. She was a virgin completely unprepared for such an extreme anal exercise. It continued to push inward. The green slime lubricated her as it went.

Deeper and deeper it drove. Her head tilted back with a painful gasp as it seemed to push through whatever limit her body had. The cock got only halfway before reversing. It was slow at first and got faster and deeper with each thrust. Sarah's screams also got louder as the monster cock grew inside her. It had to be clear up to her chest by now. Tears rolled down her face at the thought of being fucked to death by this hideous thing in her parents' house. She was too busy panicking and screaming to even wonder where it came from or how it managed to appear and disappear through her closet.

Its thrusting finally stopped and it let go of her legs. She used that moment to turn her head and throw up all over her floor. Her disgusted face raised an eyebrow at the green slime all over her floor. She wiped her mouth and saw it smeared across her arm. Her stomach gurgled and she grabbed it causing her to vomit the green slime again. 'It... it filled me with its green... oh god!' she thought. Her stomach was filled with monster sperm and her beautiful virgin ass was completely destroyed.

The monster wasn't done with her yet though. Its hand wrapped around the back of her head and it crawled onto the bed. Its fingers pressed against her cheeks causing her mouth to open wide. It slammed the cock head against her mouth repeatedly, but it wouldn't fit. Frustrated by its failed attempt, it settled with putting the tip in while stretching out her mouth and releasing a few loads. She had no choice but to swallow the horrible green slime.

She cried and sobbed as it pulled away and licked her face. The fooling around was over though and it was time to get down to the main event.

Sarah let out a howl of pain at the cock slammed into her pussy. The head stretched her open and pumped her full of its lubricant before pushing an extra few inches it. She could barely take the anal fucking. Now its cock had grown much wider and longer. She couldn't possibly handle something like this. It started to slide in further and further until it hit a wall, she felt a pop and the cock continued its journey. She felt her chest expand and she couldn't breathe. Finally, she felt its testicles slap her in the ass. It was a deep as it could go... then it continued deeper without thrusting. "OH GOD! STOP!" She screamed. The monster waited for its cock to reach its full length while extending from its body. It hardened and expanded until Sarah felt like a finger puppet.

"Please... please stop." She whimpered, but the monster had just gotten to its full girth and wasn't going to waste it. The bed smashed into the wall with powerful thumps as the massive cock was pulled in and out, fucking the hell out of her. She blacked out, unable to take it.

Her eyes opened and she could see that she was inside of the closet. She felt sticky and her muscles ached. She was pretty much paralyzed because her muscles were too tired to move. The closet felt bigger then she remembered, she was after all lying on her stomach and fully stretched out. It was as if the back of the closet was no longer there. She began to slide backward and the floor felt like mud. She looked up to the closet door closing and the last beam of light vanished as the door sealed shut.

Jake walked into Sarah's room to find the bed neatly made and her bags missing. "She must have left already." He guessed to his mother as she peered inside. "That girl must have found a great job if she left so quickly."

Dugfunny
Dugfunny
112 Followers