Monstrous

Story Info
A self-satisfied romp through her subconscious.
2.3k words
4.29
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Juliette, it's all right, "Robert cooed.

"No it isn't! It isn't right at all! " Juliette didn't struggle, much though she wanted to.

His voice was warm on her ear, "yes. Yes, it is, love. Don't fight this. "

Juliette didn't fight. She let him touch her just the way he wanted to, let him caress the little spot between her legs and let him linger when he felt her honey flowing. His fingers circled her clitoris, stroked once to show her how it felt and then moved away. Her hips lifted slightly, trying to find him again, trying to reestablish the wonderful feeling. Robert whispered words of encouragement all the while, for he was receiving as much encouragement as he could ever want just by her reactions. Juliette's fingers dug into the hand that was being used to hold her down, and her mouth opened wide as if begging for his. She couldn't even speak when he began to really stroke her, to press his fingers against her clit and penetrate her gently. He pinned her to the floor with his body and rubbed her, stroked harder and harder in tune with her whimpers. Her lips closed on her tongue and bit down, she mewed out in pain. Robert gladly offered his own mouth to her, and she screamed into it as he made her climax, kissing as much as she was biting his tongue and his lips.

Juliette couldn't move when it was over. He held her for a moment as she forced herself to breathe normally by going through the little ritual of holding her breath in spurts and then letting herself pant again until she was calm. Robert looked down at her and saw that she was crying. This wasn't surprising. Not even a little. Just the opposite, Robert had anticipated this and had thought for quite a while about how he would react. He sat on the floor, his legs straight out and together, and let Juliette rest her head on his lap instead of on the stone of the nadir.

"Did I please you?" he asked. Juliette thought she'd never heard him sound so timid before.

She shrugged and let out a little cough.

"It's all right, "he soothed, smoothing out the hair that had gotten ragged from her thrashing. He removed the clip on the end of the braid and let her fiddle with it as he loosened the knots and formed her coppery hair into a beautiful mane that fell all about her face. " Juliette, don't cry. Please don't. "

She sniffled weakly, "why did you make me do that? "

He held her two hands in one of his and rocked gently back and forth, "I didn't make you, I- "

"No. You're right, it happened because I wanted it to, "she started to cry even harder now, and sobbed out, "it happened because I'm dirty! I wanted you to do it, I did. It's my fault. "

Robert knew this would happen. He sighed a little tired sigh and stroked her cheek as she kept on with the gibberish, then said finally, "do you know that everything you're saying is nonsense, darling? "

She sniffled, "no, it isn't. "

"Juliette, I gave you an orgasm just now. I held you down, tore your dress to pieces and forced you into climax. You were carrying on the entire time, don't you remember a bit of it? "

"I mustn't have really been afraid. "

"Did you feel afraid? "

She was quiet for a short time, seriously pondering that question. Robert almost laughed at the absurdity that Juliette was so confused as to her emotions, "yes. I think I did. "

"Then you were. And you had every right to be, "he kissed her fingertips, all one at a time as he spoke, "I overstepped the limits that we had agreed upon. "

Her voice was calm, asking, "are you even sorry? "

"I cannot be sorry for something as precious as that. "

"Why did you do it? "

It was Robert's turn to be silent. He shut his eyes as he spoke, "I wanted to prove that I could. Juliette, forgive me... I feel a failure with you. It isn't natural in my mind to share a bed and a love with a woman and still not be able to really have her. I was afraid that you were displeased with me. "

Juliette was angry with him. She was, really. For what he had done, she felt sored and betrayed. But what he said was flattering, in

the very least it was flattering. She was overwhelmed with a feeling of pride to know that it was all her fault he had done what he had done, and what had been done was a sweet, selfless action of love. He didn't feel any pleasure at all, had only wanted to know if she was able to feel it.

"I am never displeased with you. Oh, Robert, I'm sorry. I've tried to explain it to you: I do love you, I'm only- "

"I know, princess, "he whispered, "I know. I only wanted to prove to myself that when the time is right, I will be able to please you, "Juliette sat up, and fell into his arms as they pulled her against his chest, "I never meant to frighten you or hurt you. It was my fault, sweetling. All mine. "

"I do love you, Robert, "Juliette murmured.

"And I love you. "

There was a little moment of silence before Juliette mumbled something against the folds of Robert's clothing.

"What was that? "

Juliette looked up at him, "nothing. "

"Tell me. "

She blushed, "I'm cold, Robert. I haven't got nearly enough clothing on. "

They both laughed, a nervous sort of laughter. This was not even the tenth time Robert had seen Juliette so close to nakedness. It felt wrong in a way. Two people as close as they deserved to be comfortable with each other in every situation. Robert stood up, away from his love, and then pulled her to standing by the wrists and embraced her.

"Nearly enough for what? "

"For the cold, I mean. "

Juliette felt her feet lifting up off the ground. In a moment, before she even knew what was happening, she was sitting snugly in Robert's arms, as though he were a groom taking his bride into their marriage bed. He kissed her hair as he carried her towards the hallway that would lead to their bedroom, "I think you look most stunning this way, Juliette. The cold does wonders for a lady's figure. "

"What? "

Robert took Juliette's hand and placed it gingerly on her chest. She burst out laughing, completely without shame, "you unimaginable beast! "

"Do you think I tore your dress for effect, "he teased. " I adore looking at you, my love. It cannot be helped, it is the most natural thing in the world for a man in love to want to see the intimate parts of his lady. "

Juliette settled against him, "I do like being your lady, Robert. It means that you are my gentleman. "

He laughed, "I felt most men in my position were called their lady's Lord. "

"You aren't, though. Lords tell their ladies what to do. You've never ordered me about. "

"And I was told a lady offers her charms to the man she loves. Since you do not do this, should I call you something else? "

"That is such a cruel thing to say. "

"I was only teasing, "he offered mildly.

Juliette was disinterested with the apology, "where are we going? "

"Well, love, I didn't plan on dragging you outside into the garden in such a state. I'll take you to the bedroom. "

"To dress me? "

Robert shook his head, "to love you. "

"You aren't going to give this awful idea up, are you? "

"Not even for a moment, princess. "

"Please, Robert, "Juliette squirmed. She didn't seem at all worried now, but was playing the innocent to entice him, "I'll promise you anything if you'll just take mercy on me. "

An eyebrow raised up, "anything? "

"Well.... "

"You did say 'anything,' darling. "

"What on Earth would you want? "

Robert pushed the bedroom door open with his back, and did not set Juliette down on her own two feet until he was sure that she was only teasing with him. Juliette was ready; she was too giddy and too joyful in her being teased to remember her fear. It made Robert's head go light to think of what was about to happen, "I think I might be bold enough to ask you to touch me. Yes, I don't see how that is any more than what I have given you. It is only fair... "

Juliette was laughing at him.

"I wouldn't! "

"Why not? "

"It's indecent, "she orated.

"Oh, it is, is it?" Robert took a step towards her, and she a step back. They repeated this twice, and Juliette was pressing up against the mattress of the bed now, "I thought you found it something other than indecent when you were the one being touched, my dear. "

Juliette giggled nervously, "that was different. "

"How? "

"I haven't the foggiest notion... But it is! "

They fell into a kiss, giggling under each other's lips like children, and tumbled onto the bed. Robert straddled Juliette's hips and raised himself high above her as he unbuttoned and threw away his shirt. Juliette growled in play and tore at the soft cotton of his undershirt. The fabric separated into pieces under her sharp nails, and Juliette's eyes went wide when she saw what she had done, "oh, I'm sorry! Oh, gosh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that! Are you angry with me? "

"Furious, "he mumbled through a mouth busy suckling on a nipple. Juliette let herself relax this time- she knew, too, that she was ready. More than ready, she was excited and anxious for it to start. She wanted this love that Robert could give her, that he had already and would still give. She felt her hands moving, slowly, almost without her own control. They crept up Robert's back and dug into his muscled flesh as he continued to kiss her, then snaked to the beautiful locks of graying hair that tickled her belly as he kissed her hips.

"Robert, I love you, "she breathed, "I do. I've loved you since the first day. The first day. "

"I know, princess. I saw it in your eyes when you found me, and knew you must have seen it in mine. I never lost my thought of you, not once in these two years, "Robert pulled Juliette into a sitting position and managed to get himself sitting behind her. His hands rested at first very innocently around her waist, but as he spoke they began to sneak upwards. By the end of his sentence, he was cupping her full breasts, and his thumbs were rubbing against her nipples until they were hard as little gems.

Juliette lay her head on his shoulder and let out little moans as his fingers became more insistent. She accepted the pleasure of feeling him pinch her nipples, learned the new desire to have him inside her while he was doing that. She could feel his erection through his pants already, and understood the almost instinctive want to be impaled on it, "Robert, don't judge me now. Please don't. "

He took in a deep breath; her hands were tentatively stroking the hardness that took up so much of her thought, "I would never. "

"I want you. Oh, God, I do- I want you so much now, Robert. "

"How do you want me, Princess? "

"I don't know. Only don't stop what you're doing. "

"I didn't have any intention of stopping. "

"What am I supposed to do? I don't know how to please you. "

He groaned against her neck, "the way you're squirming is a wonderful way to go about pleasing me, love. "

"I want you to be happy, "she breathed.

"I'm very happy. "

Juliette's body eased back, and when her head touched the pillow she looked up, seeing her lover standing. His pants were coming undone. Juliette giggled, turned herself over on her stomach and gazed up at him, "why am I not afraid now, Robert? "

He leaned to kiss her, "because you trust me, "and he laughed, "I'm glad of it, too, you took your damned time. "

"Don't tease me, "she pouted.

Robert's pants were gone, kicked under the bed, and he stood naked before her. His muscles were stunning, and though slight they seemed to all be straining, showing off for her to marvel at. She liked looking at his belly mostly, because of its shape, and her eyes naturally began to rest on the shaft of him as it rose past the sight of his belly button, "I am not teasing, little one, "he countered, "have you any clue how miserable it was to be in this state ten hours a waking day and be unable to do anything about it? "

Juliette's eyes were wide. She certainly had no idea that she was the one who had made him like this; thought perhaps it was just the way a man was made. The thought of having to stand in pants like that made her squirm at first, and laugh, but finally she was so overcome with vanity and pride that she turned herself on her back just to tantalize him while she said, "you deserve whatever you went through for always being so discourteous to me. "

"Discourteous, my Lady?" Robert climbed onto the bed and over her. His hands rested on her arms, drawing them above her head, pinioning her below him. He kissed her mouth, and slowly brought his lips to her neck, whispering, "I am about to be downright monstrous to you."