Montana Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
385 Followers

"Have you ever done anything with another girl," asked Ryan.

"No, not really," replied Jessi, "Becky and I have masturbated together lots, but we've never touched each other or anything like that. How about you, have you ever done anything with another guy."

"No, kinda like you, me and this friend I had in about the eighth grade, we used to jack off together, and have contests who could cum first, and furthest, just stuff like that," Ryan replied.

Jessi's hand kept it's same pace, never slowing, never speeding up, the head of his cock in her palm, her fingers moving up and down in a pulling motion on his shaft.

"Sit on my lap," Ryan spoke softly, "And take your top of, I want to suck on your breasts."

Jessi got up, pulled Ryan's sweatpants down, and tossed them aside. After she had admired how hard his cock was, she licked the pre-cum off the palm of her hand, then slowly pulled her top off, and then sat down facing Ryan on his lap. His hands gently caressed her soft breast flesh. Her hand was now moving up and down his cock very slowly.

"Is that what you wanted to see all day?" she softly teased, "Is that what made you all big and hard all afternoon?"

He nodded, "Your breasts are so perfect."

Her nipples were rock hard, jutting out proudly. Each time his hand came in contact with them, she shuddered from the little shocks of lust that coursed through her body. She could feel her pussy getting wetter, and wetter, if only she wasn't on her period right now, she would have had him stick his hand down her pants and let him caress her most secret spot.

He leaned forward, and began kissing her breasts, alternating between on and then the other. When his mouth was on one breast, his hand was on the other. She gasped slightly when he sucked her nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it. His tongue flicked back forth across the rubbery nipple, and then he would bite lightly on it.

"I love how you suck my nipples. Your are making me so wet. Do you like my hand on your cock?" Jessi whispered huskily as his fingers, and mouth pulled, and sucked gently on her nipples.

"Yes, it feels so good, it's perfect," his voice was laced with lust.

"Mmmm," she purred, "If you think that feels good, wait 'til I start sucking on your big fat cock. You still want me to suck your cock don't you?"

Her words were turning him on even more, he was barely aware of anything other than the feeling of her breasts in his hand, and her hand moving slowly up and down his manhood, "Oh yes, I want you suck on my cock."

Her hand picked up a little speed, and she gripped him a little tighter, "Yes, I know you want me to suck you, I bet you want to fill my mouth with your big cock, and then I bet you want to shoot your hot cum in my mouth don't you."

Ryan was almost in agony, "Yes! I want to cum in your mouth!"

"Oh yes, I want to suck you off, I want to taste you so badly," Jessi moaned, "Tell me that you want me to suck you off."

"Oh fuck, yes, I want you suck me off, put my cock in your mouth, and suck me," Ryan's voice was shaky from the lust.

Jessi smiled, "Yes baby, I want to take your cock in my mouth."

Slowly she slid down until she was between his legs, she leaned forward and swirled her tongue over the purple head of his cock licking up the pre-cum off of the tip, her hand still jacking him slowly up and down. She reached down with her other hand and began to fondle his balls. She was surprised at how large they felt, like two large eggs. She licked his shaft up and town getting it good and wet. Ryan reached down and cupped his hands on her breasts, and moaned, "Mmm, that feels so good."

Jessi smiled, and then opened her mouth as wide as she could and began to drop her mouth over the head of his cock. Her tongue swirled around the tip as it entered her mouth. She was surprised at just how big he was, it was all she could do to get the tip into her mouth. Her head began to bob up and down, each time taking a little more of his cock into her mouth. Her hand continued its up and down motion on his cock. Her mouth felt so full, she just wished she could have taken it all, her bobbing motion picked up speed, and so did her hand.

Ryan had never felt anything like this before, he watched as she began sucking him into her mouth, her head moving up and down. He almost came just watching her suck on his cock. As her head began to bob up and down, his hips began rising and falling in time with her movements. His fingers tugged at her nipples in time with her sucking motion.

As his hips began moving up and down she took her mouth off his cock, "Yeah, I love that, keep doing it, fuck my mouth."

Ryan began to move his hips harder and farther, Jessi had ceased any motions, letting him fuck her in the face. Her blue eyes sparkled as they looked up at him; he knew she was enjoying what he was doing.

"Your mouth feels so good, I love having my cock in your mouth, and I love how you suck me. You're gonna make me shoot my load," Ryan was drunk with lust, he wanted to cum, he wanted to fill her mouth up with his jizz, he wanted to see her take in her mouth and swallow it."

She knew he was close now; she clamped her lips down tighter around his shaft and began to suck harder.

"Yes!" Ryan cried out as his cock pulsed, sending the first wave of his cum into her mouth.

She swallowed hard, and then pulled his cock almost out of her mouth, her mouth was open wide, and Ryan was looking down and saw the next long white rope of white jizz shoot deep inside of her mouth. Jessi took her hand and began stroking his wet cock as hard and fast as she could. Her eyes were on his, she could tell that he was enjoying watching his cum shoot deep inside of her mouth. After each shot of cum, she would swallow, savoring its salty, tangy flavor.

After his cock stopped its orgasmic spasms, she took his cock deep inside of her mouth and continued sucking on it getting the last drops of his juice. After he began to slowly soften, she finally released his organ from her mouth. She stood up and sat back down on his lap. "Well," she smiled, "Did you enjoy that?"

"That was incredible," Ryan's face was aglow with orgasmic bliss, "I have never felt anything like it before."

She stood up, and slipped her shirt back on, "It's getting late. I should be going."

Ryan was a little disappointed that she had to go so soon, but a glance at the clock confirmed that the hour was growing late, and life began early around here.

"We'll have a little more fun tomorrow," she promised as she left.

Ryan lay in bed, trying to relive every moment over in his head. He couldn't believe that she had just sucked him off. He closed his eyes; he could see her head bobbing up and down on his cock. He had felt so out of control when she let him pump his cock in and out of her mouth. He had heard stories this past year at college of guys face fucking girls, but had little luck finding anyone to even take his cock in their mouths, let alone let him fuck their mouths. Watching his cum shooting into her waiting mouth was incredible. Life was excellent, what more could he want. Well, he wanted to explore her pussy. As he dozed off, he wondered what the chances of her letting him fuck her were.

Jessi crawled into bed happy, she had just come from the bathroom, her flow had stopped, and her period was over. As she began to masturbate she thought of letting him touch her pussy. While she was sucking him tonight, she had wanted so badly to reach inside her panties and play with her clit while his cock pumped her mouth. She wondered if he would lick her pussy for her. All of sudden she realized that she hadn't even kissed him yet, but had jacked, and sucked him off. Her mouth was a little sore from having to open it so wide. His cock had felt so good in her mouth, it had filled it so fully. As her orgasm came over her she could taste him cumming in her mouth again, she wondered what that cock would feel like ramming in and out of her pussy. After her orgasm had passed, she was a little surprised to find herself wanting to fuck Ryan. This was the first time she had ever felt like that before. She knew he was the guy she wanted to take her virginity.

Nights in the high country even in the summer are clear, and have a chill. However, during this summer in Montana, there was heat wave beginning to build. Could they put the fire out? Only time will tell.

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
385 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
The Inheritance Ryan suddenly inherits his Uncle's fortune and his Assistant.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
More Stories