Montana Summer Ch. 07

Story Info
A shocking family secret is revealed.
20.6k words
53.9k
12
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers

All the characters in this story are fictional; any resemblance to anyone alive, or dead is simply just uncanny. All characters in this story are 18 years or older.

Ryan walked back into the kitchen after talking with his father. He poured a cup of coffee; he could feel three sets of eyes following his every move. 'Damn that tastes good,' he thought as he sat down at the table.

"Well?" Uncle Bill enquired, "How did it go with your dad?"

Ryan nodded, "Good. Actually better than I expected, his main concern is for me to finish school. Once I explained that I was, and that I'm just going to change my major, he was fine."

Cracking a wry grin, Uncle Bill responded, "Yeah, well I wouldn't want to be in his shoes when he tells your mother tonight."

Ryan couldn't help but laugh, the mental picture he had of his father telling his mother wasn't a pretty one, "Nope, me either. I don't think I would even want to be a fly on the wall."

Aunt Suzanne had been silent, but she finally spoke, "I would have never thought you would have wanted to take up ranching with us. I want you to know Ryan, that I'm happy you have, I truly am."

There were reservations in Suzanne's heart, but she had none about Ryan partnering up with her husband, she had seen with her own eyes the transformation that Ryan had made. When he first arrived, he looked and sounded like a kid from the city, now it was like he had grown up on the ranch. Her reservations were from her fear that Ryan and Jessi were getting too close.

Jessi couldn't believe what she was hearing, it was all she could do not to get up and dance around the kitchen with joy. She knew there had been a change in Ryan, now she realized what part of it was.

Just then the phone rang, Aunt Suzanne got up and answered it, "Hello...yes, he is, let me get him for you."

Aunt Suzanne pointed at Ryan, "It's for you."

Ryan's heart sank like a brick in a river; surely his dad hadn't called his mother already. With trepidation Ryan took the telephone from his aunt.

Taking a deep breath, and steeling himself for the oncoming verbal onslaught he finally said, "Hello."

The voice on the other end wasn't his mother demanding an explanation, nor was it his father.

"Ryan, this is Walter Red Elk, we met the other day."

Ryan felt a surge of relief pour over his body, "Hi Walter."

"I have a big favor to ask of you."

"Okay," Ryan replied, "What is it."

"Well," Walter explained, "My cousin Amos broke his leg last night. We are entered in the rodeo next weekend, in the team-roping event. He can't ride, so," Walter hesitated for a moment, "I was hoping you would fill in for him."

Ryan was down right astonished, "Me. Are you sure you called the right person."

Walter laughed, "After watching you ride the other day, yes, I am sure."

"I wouldn't even know what to do," Ryan replied.

"I could show you, we could work at your ranch, I know you could do it," Walter's voice sounded like it was starting to lose hope.

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "Well, we can give it a try."

Walter's voice brightened, "Good, I will swing by tomorrow and we will get started."

Ryan sat back down at the table and looked at his uncle, aunt, and cousin, "You're gonna love this, Walter wants me to ride with him in the rodeo. By the way, what's team roping?"

"What happened to Amos, he usually rides with Walter?" Uncle Bill asked.

"Busted his leg, that's what Walter said," Ryan replied.

Uncle Bill nodded, "Well team roping, there's two riders, and a steer. The steer gets a head start. The riders then take in after the steer, one of the riders, a header, has to rope the steer around the head, or horns, and straighten him out, the other rider, the heeler, has to rope the hind legs. Time stops when the horses face each other, and the ropes are taut."

Rubbing his chin for a moment, Uncle Bill continued, "Seems to me that Amos was the header, and Walt the heeler."

Ryan sat there trying to make heads or tails of what he had just gotten himself into. The whole time Jessi sat there with a grin on her face that just wouldn't quit.

"And just what would make Walter think I can do this?" asked Ryan.

"Well, what you were doing with the cattle the other day, when you roped those steers that were making a run for it, that's exactly what the header does," answered Uncle Bill.

"Oh!" exclaimed Uncle Bill, slapping his hand to his forehead "I dang near forgot, a livestock hauler will be here today for those cattle. Jessi, take Ryan out to the corral and check out those steers in the holding pen. You know what to look for, show Ryan."

Jessi nodded and then grinned at Ryan, "C'mon cowboy, we've got cattle to check."

As they walked to the corral Jessi explained, "Dad takes a lot of pride in his cattle, and he has a reputation for producing top grade beef. He doesn't use any growth hormones like some of those big outfits do."

As they turned to go around the barn towards the holding pens Jessi grabbed Ryan and pulled him down into a pile of hay. She sat on top of him grinning, "I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed last night."

"Me too!" Ryan ran his hands up her shirt and fondled her breasts, "Mmm, you're not wearing a bra."

Jessi pulled on her shirt, the snaps quickly popped apart exposing her bare breasts, "I like going bra-less sometimes," a mischievous grin came over her face, "Especially when I'm around you."

Ryan cupped each breast with a hand; he continued to marvel at how her breasts felt in his hands, his erection strained against his jeans. He stroked her hard nipples, and then rolled them between his thumb and forefinger.

"Do you think we have time?" Ryan asked.

Jessi feigned a sad look and shook her head, "Probably not, I think mom suspects something, she has been giving the both of us some weird looks."

Ryan smiled and continued fondling Jessi's breasts, "I know what you mean about the looks. I guess we should check the cattle."

Jessi nodded and got up, while she did her shirt back up, "Maybe I should start wearing skirts with no panties, that way we could get at it quicker."

Ryan laughed as he got up, "Yeah, we wouldn't get anything done at all then."

Jessi rubbed the bulge in his jeans with the palm of her hand, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you all hard."

"Well you rubbing isn't helping it at all," Ryan's cock had responded to Jessi's touch as it normally does, rising to full erection immediately.

"I bet if I rubbed it long enough it might help it," Jessi giggled.

"Maybe," Ryan replied, "Damn, you are making me so hot."

Jessi's voice became almost anxious, "Would you stroke it for me?"

"Out here?" Ryan was surprised.

Jessi licked her lips, and nodded, "Yes..."

"Right now?"

Jessi nodded again, "Yes"

Her hand continued rubbing his stiff erection through his jeans, she wanted to watch him pleasure his own cock. Something about watching Ryan masturbate turned her on. Becky and Jessi had watched him jack off at the creek while camping, and she had enjoyed watching his hand stroking his stiff shaft.

"Are you sure?" Ryan was still a little hesitant.

Jessi nodded one more time.

Jessi's continuing stimulation of his erection was turning Ryan on more, and more, "Where do you want me to do it?"

"Over there," Jessi felt a surge of excitement flow through her body as she pointed to a small shed. She would be able to watch both Ryan, and the door to the house.

She watched as Ryan pulled down his zipper, and reached in and pulled his rigid cock out of his pants. His hand began to slowly move back and forth along its length. It did feel good, he leaned his back against the shed. Jessi's eyes were glued to his hand and cock.

"Is this what you wanted?" Ryan whispered huskily.

"Yes it is. Do you like me watching you?" Jessi felt her panties becoming damp, and her heart began to beat faster.

"You make my cock so hard, yes I like jacking off while you watch," Ryan was becoming more turned on.

"I like watching you, your cock is so big, I loved watching you when we were camping," Jessi was almost breathless.

Ryan began stroking a little faster, "That was so hot, watching you and Becky play with each other."

Jessi felt her pussy tingle, it was beginning to get wet in her panties, she had enjoyed having Becky play with her pussy, and she liked stroking Becky's clit, and fingering her, "Maybe I could arrange for you to see that again, would you like to watch Becky and I play with each other again?"

Ryan's hand moved quicker along his swollen dick, "I'd love that."

Jessi loved watching his hand pleasuring his cock; the head was swollen and dark red, like a ripe plum, little droplets of his pre-cum leaked from the little hole in the end making the very tip wet, and slick. She licked her lips; she wanted to drop down to her knees in front of him and lick the tip clean, and to taste him.

"Show me your tits," Ryan's voice had a sense of urgency.

Jessi quickly undid her shirt and exposed her breasts to Ryan.

"I love your tits," his voice a little shaky, "Please play with them for me."

Jessi quickly caste a glance towards the house, it was safe, there was no one was in sight. She slid her hands up to her breasts and she began to squeeze them slowly, and provocatively.

"That is so hot," Ryan panted, his eyes feasting on the sight in front of him.

His hand felt so good on his cock, watching her slowly squeezing her firm breasts in her hands. Her nipples had responded they had grown fully erect. Jessi teased them, and tweaked at them as she watched Ryan masturbate. The feeling of her hands on her own breasts turned her on even further.

"Would you like it if Becky and I made the video, would you jack off while watching it?" Jessi was getting turned on; she could feel her panties becoming wetter. She now wished she had picked somewhere else, she wished she could reach in her pants and slip her finger between her puffy pussy lips and stimulate her swelling clit.

Ryan could feel his hard cock throbbing; he knew it wasn't going be very long before he would be spurting his cum, "Oh yes," he moaned softly, "I would jack off every day watching a video with you and Becky."

It was too much for him, he couldn't stop it now, he began moaning as his hand picked up speed, frantically moving back and forth on his steely hard shaft; his engorged member needed release, "I'm going to cum!"

Jessi pulled hard on her nipples, it sent little surges of pleasure through her body, she could feel her clit throbbing, "Yes Ryan, I want to watch you cum, stroke that big, hard cock for me, make it shoot. You are so fucking hot, I am so wet now, oh Ryan, make your cock cum for me."

The last verbal onslaught finished it for Ryan; he could feel the dam bursting, he cried out, "Oh fuck Jessi, I'm cumming for you."

His cock pulsed, a long string of warm, sticky, white jizz shot out in a long arc from the hole in the tip of his cock. It was joined by five or six more, and with each Ryan would moan loudly.

Jessi enjoyed watching the white, sticky jizz shooting from his cock, into the air, and landing on the ground with a splat. She watched his face contort with pleasure as release came for him. She knelt down in front of him and took his still hard cock into her hand; she smiled up at him and then began to take him into her mouth. She could taste his cum, she sucked hard, trying to clean any left over cum out of his cock. Jessi liked how he tasted in her mouth, a sort of tangy, peppery taste. After she had cleaned his spent organ she stood up and kissed Ryan slowly and gently.

He could taste himself on her tongue; he really didn't mind the taste. His knees felt a little shaky from his orgasm. He looked deep into Jessi's eyes, marveled at how beautiful they were.

"Thank you for doing that for me," Jessi's voice was soft, and warm, "That was so hot, you have no idea how turned on that made me."

"I liked doing it for you," Ryan replied, "I would really like to watch you sometime."

"Mmm," Jessi purred softly, "I'd like that, that would be so hot, playing with myself while you watched."

The slamming of the screen door to the house brought the both of them out of their reverie.

"Damn!" Jessi swore as she quickly buttoned her shirt, "We had better check those cattle."

Uncle Bill walked up to the corral, "Well Jessi, what do you think?"

Jessi nodded her approval, "They look good dad."

Uncle Bill looked at Ryan and smiled, "You know, sometimes they are stubborn, and damn but they can be stupid. And I've lost many a nights sleep because of them, but by God there is nothing I love more than working with cattle."

Ryan looked at his Uncle, and nodded. He knew what his uncle meant; working with the cattle was becoming his favorite. Ryan was beginning to talk to them, just as his Uncle did; he enjoyed hearing their throaty mooing as they grazed.

The sound of a diesel truck intruded on the quiet of the day. The driver pulled into the driveway and continued past the barn to the corrals. The driver evidently knew what he was doing as he backed the rig up to the chute.

"Hey Bill, how the hell are you?" the large driver roared as he climbed out of the cab of the truck.

"Bucky," Uncle Bill yelled back, "I thought you were dead, or drunk, or in jail."

"Naw, they don't have a box in my size, there ain't enough whiskey to get me drunk, and hell, there ain't no jail big enough to hold me," Buck laughed as he walked towards the corral, "Me and Mabel, we didn't care much for Texas, we kind of got homesick for the mountains. It was just too danged flat down there."

Uncle Bill chuckled, he could sense a joke here, "Just how flat was it Bucky?"

"Well it was so danged flat," Bucky's face was aglow with happiness, "That you could watch your dog run away for two days."

Bucky looked at Jessi, "Damn, you've grown up little girl."

Jessi smiled walked over and gave the big man a hug, "Hi Uncle Bucky, hey what did you bring me?"

"Your favorite," Bucky produced a handful of suckers.

Jessi looked at Ryan, "When I was little, anytime Uncle Bucky came out he would bring me suckers. When I was six I wanted to marry him."

"And I've waited all these years for her to catch up to me," Bucky laughed heartily, "And I have saved myself for her."

Jessi blushed and swatted Buck on the shoulder, "You stop that."

Uncle Bill shook his head, and then pointing at Ryan, "Bucky, this is Roy's son, Ryan," then looking at Ryan, and pointing at Bucky, "Ryan, let me introduce you to the biggest liar in this here parts, one Mister Winston Buchanan."

Bucky shook Ryan's hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you," then looking at Uncle Bill he shook his head, his broad face beamed, "Damn it Bill, the kid might have been really impressed with me if you hadn't of told him my real name."

"Ryan, Bucky's mom taught history at the high school, and when her sons were born she decided to name them after the three great leaders during the second world war, so we have Franklin, that's Frank down the way, Josef, or Joe who runs the IFA store, and Winston. Bucky you have to tell the kid how you came by that moniker," it was all Uncle Bill could do to keep from bursting into laughter.

Bucky shook his head, "You would have to bring that up wouldn't you. Well when we were kids, Frank was Frankie, and Joe was Joey, but there was no way in hell anyone was going to start calling me Winnie, so I told everyone my name was Buck, from the first three letters from my last name, and that eventually turned into Bucky."

As Bucky let down the ramp into the back of the truck and Uncle Bill readied the chute Jessi piped up, "Are you staying for lunch Uncle Bucky?"

"Damn straight I am, you better go tell your momma that I'm here, and that I haven't had a good meal since the last time I was out here."

Jessi headed up to the house as Uncle Bill, Ryan, and Bucky got the cattle loaded into the truck. She walked into the house, and into the kitchen, "Mom you'll never guess who is here, Uncle Bucky."

Aunt Suzanne rolled her eyes in mock exasperation, "And I suppose he is planning on staying for lunch."

Jessi nodded.

"We'll be lucky to be rid of him by breakfast," Aunt Suzanne laughed good-naturedly, "We had better get cooking," she grinned at her daughter, "We might have to slaughter a hog."

Bucky walked through the door first, and over to Aunt Suzanne. He picked her up off the floor and gave her a big kiss on the cheek, "How's the prettiest girl in Montana?"

Aunt Suzanne blushed, and then hugged the big bear of a man, "It's so good to see you back Bucky, how's Mabel?"

"Ornery as ever, I get the farmer's supper every night," Bucky paused, "Hot tongue, and cold shoulder."

Suzanne swatted him with her dishtowel, "And knowing you, you probably deserve every bit of it. How she can put up with the likes of you is beyond me. Now go wash up, lunch is ready."

Lunch was a boisterous affair; Bucky had everyone laughing with his stories. Ryan had laughed until his sides hurt, he couldn't remember the last time he had laughed so much. It much closer to supper than lunch when Bucky and his rig finally pulled out of the driveway, and headed off towards the main road.

The rest of the afternoon was spent on catching up with the chores around the ranch. Between the three of them, Uncle Bill, Jessi, and Ryan, the barn got cleaned out, the cattle, and horses fed. And Bernie got his apple, and carrot for the day.

Watching Bernie follow Ryan around the corral Uncle Bill laughed, "That damned horse is turning into a mooch."

Ryan scratched Bernie's ears as he bent his head down towards Ryan's pocket, "Yeah he is, and we'll have to put him on a diet soon."

"I'll check on the cattle in the high pasture in the morning if you will check on the water by the creek, make sure it's still running free, that way you can get back here and get your first lesson from Walt," Uncle Bill mused as he watched the setting sun.

As they ate supper Ryan looked up at the clock, "I wonder how dad is doing with mom?"

Uncle Bill checked the time, "I don't know, but if he is smart, he will wait until after supper, no sense in spoiling a perfectly good meal."

Ryan nodded, "Yeah, you are probably right, and he will probably try to get a few drinks down her too."

Uncle Bill chuckled at the thought of his cousin getting his wife half tanked up before giving her the news.

After supper Jessi excused herself, and went up to her room to call Becky.

"Becky," Jessi was almost breathless, "Oh do I have some news for you! Ryan is going to be ranching with dad fulltime, well, after he finishes school."

"Wow," Becky replied, "That's awesome."

"I don't know why, but I am just giddy over this," Jessi shook her whole body with excitement.

Becky laughed, "I know why, you're in love with him."

Jessi could feel her cheeks redden as she tried to deny it, "No, I'm not."

"Who are you trying to fool sister?" Becky teased her friend, "I can read you like a book."

"So what's up with you," Jessi changed the subject, she wasn't quite ready to admit to her friend that she was falling for her cousin.

Becky's voice became quiet, and very soft, "Oh God Jessi, I don't know if I should tell you."

Jessi was immediately interested, if Becky was hesitating then it must be good, "What is it Becky, you have to tell me."

Becky took a deep breath, "I jacked Stan off."

Jessi's mouth dropped wide open, "You what?"

"I gave Stan a hand job, the last night we were at the motel," Becky had closed her eyes.

"Becky!" Jessi was more than a little shocked; she knew that since the camping trip that Becky was having fantasies about her brother, but to have her move from fantasy to reality, that was almost seemed madness to Jessi, "He's your brother!"

D_K_Moon
D_K_Moon
384 Followers