Montana Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers

"Oh, bullshit!" she grinned. "All those nights laying around half exposed I your robe? Didn't you think I'd noticed? You sure seemed to like sneaking peeks into my robe!" I had to blush at that. I'd thought I'd been the only one playing this game then. She kissed me and smashed her tiny tits tight against my chest.

"And I knew you were awake in the motel in Missoula. At least I hoped you were. I didn't even have to pee. All I did in the bathroom that night was play with my pussy a few minutes. The thought of you watching me naked -- of you wanting me -- made me so hot!" We kissed some more and clumsily got our pants off. There were no more words for the next forty five minutes, just moans and grunts and panting.

The bedside lamp shed a soft glow over us. I felt pride and confidence, but I felt guilty too. I'd just made love to...no, we hadn't made love. What we had done could only be described as a good hard fuck. I'd just fucked my brother's wife. Still, who knew how many times Bill had fucked other women when Terry was sitting at home alone? So the guilt didn't drive its roots too deeply in my conscience.

I brushed a stray hank of hair out of Terry's face and she opened her eyes. She smiled at me and she let out her breath in a whoosh. "Wow, that was something else!" She grinned and reached down to take me in her hand again. I smiled and lowered my mouth to suck her left nipple. I was hard again already and she pushed the bedclothes down. Then she bent at the waist and gave me my first ever blow job. That time I didn't even start to soften. I pushed her to her back and mounted her again. This time I slid into her heat as slow as I could.

We watched each other's face as we -- that time -- made love. I was overwhelmed and deeply in love with Terry then. I tried to be tender and make up for some of my brother's cruelty. I guessed I was doing okay because every so often a look would pass across her face that told me I had done something good inside her. Our gentle motions changed and our pace increased slightly. Still, when I unloaded into her, it was more peaceful than passionate. For the first time I got that feeling where I felt the woman under me and I were somehow part of the same creature. She hugged me tightly and kissed me hard. I felt her tears on my cheek.

We cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. Terry rushed down to make a quick dinner before Tom and Carl came up from the bunkhouse. By the time Bill rolled in dinner was long gone and the hands were back in the bunkhouse. I went out on my deck and closed the door. I didn't want to hear the argument they were sure to have. It wouldn't be about their separate indiscretions that day. It never was. It would be some issue that Bill raised; something that Terry supposedly had done or not done. That would lead to some pretty ugly things being said and Terry sleeping downstairs on the couch.

When Bill got up the next morning he was a little bit hung over but his dark mood had passed. I thought he created those scenes after he'd been unfaithful so he could rationalize his sins. Terry probably had that figured out, too, yet she still continued to play the role he had cast her in. While not exactly normal, their relationship was at least somewhat civil.

Over breakfast, Bill detailed us for the day. Tom and Carl still had work to do on the east fence line. "Danny, why don't you go down and work on the irrigation gates at the creek? They need to be checked and lubricated." I said I would. I was glad for the job. June had turned into July and the sun was hot. At least working at the creek would give me a chance to stay cooler.

Tom and Carl dropped me off near the creek before bouncing the pickup over the pasture and disappearing over a hill. It was only eight but it had to be 70 degrees already. I pushed my hat back on my head and carried the toolbox down to the gates. There were three ditches leading from the pond. Each one had its own gate assembly. They were simple sliding panels that could be lifted up. When opened, the gates would release the water from the manmade pond that had been carved into the creek bed. They would run down the irrigation ditch and across the property to soak the ground around small fields of wheat, corn and timothy. The hay and most of the corn helped to defray the expenses of feeding the cattle and horses in the winter.

I examined the gates and they did need to be cleaned and greased. I took off my shirt and went to the first gate. I pushed the lever down that would lift the gate. It took a pretty good push to break it loose. As the water gushed down the ditch toward the corn field I worked fast. I scraped the channel the gate slid up and down in and checked the gate edge itself. There was a little corrosion on them which I chipped off with a screwdriver. Then I smeared the edges with black gooey grease and pushed the gate back down. I lifted and lowered it a couple of times before heading for the second gate. I'd managed to soak my boots and my jeans to my knees. It felt great except for the boots.

At the second gate I plopped down to the bank of the creek. I couldn't stand having the boots and socks on any more. I worked them off and wiggled my newly freed toes in the stiff grass. I knew I was going to be skinny-dipping before heading back to the house and I was eager to get to it.

I had just finished the last gate. Carrying my boots and shirt, I moved back up the creek to a smaller quieter pool that was formed naturally. Earth had eroded from around several large rock faces. One side of the pool was sheer rock. The near bank was grassy down to the water's edge and then there was a slanting rock sloping into the water. Other large boulders were embedded in the ground along the creek. I dropped my boots in the shade (so they wouldn't dry out too fast) and skinned off my jeans. I took a running jump and cannonballed into the pool.

The creek was born in the mountains. It was joined by streams that spurted from several springs that surfaced in the rocks upstream from the pool. So it didn't take but a few minutes to reach the painfully cold stage. My cock was shriveled up so much that it had nearly disappeared. I pulled myself out of the water and went to lie on a sun warmed rock. I closed my eyes and listened to the nature that surrounded me.

My thoughts had drifted and I was nearly asleep when I heard a twig snap somewhere behind me. I startled and whipped my head around. Terry was emerging from the trees carrying a day pack in one hand and wearing another small one on her back. She was grinning at my surprise and eyeing my naked body lewdly. As she neared, I stood up and she shrugged off the pack. When we collided she kissed me hard and grabbed my ass cheeks roughly.

I wrestled her out of her clothes and we fucked there in the grass (one of the packs had held a rolled up blanket) and then went in the water. Back on my rock we talked and played love games while we warmed up again. Terry was fascinated at the activities of my dick. She was so enthralled I consented to get back in the water so she could watch it shrink up. On the rock again, she put her mouth over it -- completely over it. Her wet heat brought it back to life rapidly and she continued to suck me until I filled her mouth with my cream.

That was the third time we had managed to get together since that first time. Each time seemed better than the time before. I didn't think about where we were going with this affair, I just enjoyed it. After she sucked me off, I suggested we move to the blanket. I moved as if to get between her legs again but she stopped me. "It's time that you learn how to do something for me," she said. I was so naïve that I didn't understand what she meant.

She put her hands on my shoulders and I let her position me so my head was at her waist. That's when I realized what she wanted. I was reluctant but I could hardly object. She'd swallowed several loads of sperm from me by then so I couldn't object to returning the favor. I took a deep breath and pushed my way through her pubic hair. I examined her vagina while I caressed it. The aroma was familiar because when we fucked we really stunk up a room. I opened the slick lips and saw a glob of my sperm still inside. I almost refused then, but I didn't have the heart. Besides, I told myself, she swallowed it and I kissed her afterward. There was really no difference.

I lowered my mouth to her and started licking. She issued short directions from time to time to help me learn. I guess I finally got the knack because she was beginning to gasp and writhe under my lips and tongue. Finally she clamped my head between her thighs and nearly crushed me. I'd given my first oral orgasm.

Terry's other pack held our lunch. Over sandwiches, chips and a thermos of iced tea, we talked and let our bodies feast on one another. Terry opened another plastic bag and pulled out a big dill pickle. She glanced at me with a wicked grin and rolled to her back. She slid the pickle up and down her slit and then pushed it into her pussy. There was only about an inch visible when she relaxed to her elbows and invited me to eat it.

This was fun, I thought. I would use my teeth to hold it and move my head back and forth a few times before taking a bite of the cream covered pickle. When it was gone I just kept on licking and nibbling at Terry's juicy cunt. She didn't come that time but she pulled me up so I could fuck her.

Terry sat up and pressed a finger into the meat of her shoulder. The pressure left a white spot. "I'm getting burned," she said. We both knew it would be hard to explain how she'd gotten sunburned in some places, so we got dressed. It was just as well, since by the time we were packing the picnic and my tools up, we heard the rattling of the pickup approaching. A few minutes later the old truck came bouncing over the hill and Tom pulled to a stop near us.

He and Carl checked my work on the gates and soaked their shirts in the creek before putting them back on. Terry rode in the cab with Tom and Carl and I rode in the back. As we bumped and rocked toward the house Carl told me what they'd gotten accomplished that day. I made the mistake of letting my eyes drift to the rear window and the back of Terry's head while I listened to him. He stopped talking and when I looked at him, he was gazing over the tailgate. When he turned back his usually happy expression had turned serious.

"Listen, son," he said. He let his gaze slip from my face while he continued. "It ain't really any of my business, and I could be all fucked up about this, but I feel like I gotta say somethin' to you." A shudder went through me.

"I like you, Danny, and you're a damn good worker. But I like your Brother, too, and Terry. I'd hate to see you do somethin' that could fuck your family up for good." He looked back at my face. I guess he saw the guilt there because he gave a little nod before he continued.

"I get to town from time to time, too, you know. I know what Bill's been up to, so I suppose it's only fair if his wife gets her share, too. But you better be extra careful since you're Bill's brother. If Tom and I can see it, Bill might be able to see it, too." It was my turn to look away as I realized what he was saying. I had thought we had been so careful. When Bill or the men were around we made it a point to keep our distance from each other. But apparently something in our attitudes had tipped Carl off.

I cleared my throat and said, "I appreciate what you're saying, Carl. I really do. It's just that she..." I couldn't find the words I wanted. But Carl had been nineteen once, he pointed out.

"So I know exactly what you're feeling. But there will likely be hell to pay if Bill finds out, no matter how many barmaids he's been screwing." I nodded my head. And let it hang with the only shame I'd felt over my affair with Terry. I must have touched Carl's sympathy, though. He clapped me on the shoulder and laughed. Then he added in a conspiratorial tone, "Ain't fuckin' the best thing in the world, though?" I grinned back at him. Tom pulled the pickup onto the slightly smoother drive and in another minute we were pulling up in front of the house.

July blistered into history and August, with its still, hot afternoons, followed. The corn was doing well and so was the wheat. The hay was almost as tall as my shoulder. Bill had started talking about harvesting the hay soon. I had told Terry about my conversation with Carl and she got a worried look on her face. Promising each other we'd be extra careful, we just let things continue.

We got together when we could, but stopped taking chances like skinny-dipping in the daytime. Nights in August were so warm that we could play in the creek while the rest of them were sound asleep (Bill had always been a log when he slept). Terry looked like a water sprite in the moonlight. We'd meet at the pool and work up a sex sweat before cooling off in the creek. By August I couldn't get enough of eating Terry's fragrant pussy, before, during and after we made love. I think it was in August, too, that Terry introduced me to anal eroticism.

Bill had to go to Helena for a meeting with the ranch owner and he decided to take Tom and Carl along. Carl gave me a bold wink as he slid into the back seat of Bill's car. When he looked at Terry, she smiled slightly and her cheeks turned pink. But then the car was moving down the dusty drive. It disappeared in its own wake and Terry grabbed my hand and we ran for the house. They would be gone overnight.

She was licking our juices from my flaccid cock and it started to rise again. When she had it hard she started to apply her considerable talents to draining my testicles. I had already had two climaxes by this time and, while it still felt as good as always, I wasn't sure I was ready to go again. Terry must have sensed this because she decided to ramp the experience up for me. She drenched two fingers in her oozing pussy and slipped them behind my balls. The first clue I had was when she ran a fingernail across my ass hole. I jumped and she chuckled around my dick. I looked at her eyes and felt her finger smear some of the fluids around back there.

She replenished the lubrication and managed to poke the tip of her finger into me. I was shuddering in pleasure and surprised as hell. I liked it! She continued to bob her head on my hardness and dipped again into her supply of slick stuff. Then she worker the tips of two fingers into me. I felt stretched but the feeling of her fingers moving in there where nothing had been before was exciting. I approached the edge of orgasm as she kept it up.

She got both fingers into me to the third knuckle and I wished her fingers had been longer. Then she sucked me hard and started fucking my ass with her fingers. With a groan I unloaded into her mouth. My sphincter clamped her fingers and she stayed motionless until it relaxed. She let my cock slip from her lips as she slowly withdrew her fingers.

We spent the day naked. Bill had left only brief instructions for me when he left. The only time we put anything on was when we went to feed the horses. Then we both wore boots and hats. The hay chaff made us itch so we took the truck down to the pool. We stayed naked even then. We left our boots and hats in the truck while we bathed each other in the mountain water.

We ate lunch and took a nap in the afternoon. We were awakened by the phone. Bill was checking in. I licked her well fucked cunt as she told her husband we were doing fine. When she hung up she laughed. "He suggested we take a break and go swimming at the creek." But we'd already done that so we just decided to have a beer.

We got good and drunk that night and slept naked in my bed. My head hurt like a son of a bitch the next morning. When I woke up Terry was gone. The clock said it was 8:00 already. I staggered down the hall to the bathroom to pee and cup some water to my dehydrated mouth and throat. Flashes of memories from the previous night popped into my mind. I popped a couple of aspirin into my mouth and washed them down. The water felt and tasted so good I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I was rinsing my face when I recalled Terry drunkenly saying something about maybe divorcing my brother. I peered at my reflection in the mirror as I tried to remember everything she had said, but it was mostly a blank. I dried my face and hands and went in search of my lover.

I found her on the rear deck with a cup of coffee and wearing dark glasses -- no clothes, just the glasses. She reached her arm up to me as I passed behind her chair. I let myself run into it and I leaned forward to kiss her as my hand slid down to cover her right breast. "Morning," I mumbled. My head still hurt. Terry gave me a little chuckle.

"So how are you doing -- or do I need to ask? Do you feel as bad as you look?"

I just grumbled and sank into the chair next to hers. I sipped from her coffee cup and she offered to get me a cup of my own. When she brought it back I told her I needed her to refresh my memory. "Did you say something about divorcing Bill last night?"

She sighed and gave her head a little shake. "Oh, that was just the beer talking. No, I won't divorce him -- not yet, and not over you, either. You have a long life ahead and lots and lots of women to take to bed." She took off the glasses and looked at me then. "I don't think you should ever get married, Danny. You're just too beautiful a man." She gave my hand a squeeze and replaced her dark glasses.

She told me we had until about three that afternoon to play. Bill had called that morning and told her they'd be back by four. As long as we had everything in pace by three we'd be okay. So we ate breakfast and took a shower together. There were a thousand little things we'd do or say -- little caresses that were a part of what we had become, just as with any couple. In my inexperience, it felt like I was married to Terry and it was great. It would take a couple years and a disastrous first marriage before I learned the difference between lust inspired infatuation and the kind of work a real marriage took.

So we played the morning away and got dressed after lunch. About three thirty, I took the pickup and went down to open the irrigation gates. By the time I got back, a new but dusty suburban was parked in the shade in front of the barn. It was deep blue and had running lights on top of the cab. I parked the truck and went to see who our company was. As it turned out, Bill had traded the smaller sedan for the new beast. Carl had driven them home since Bill and Tom decided to stop for a twelve pack as they left Helena.

Bill was pretty drunk by then and he was starting to become belligerent toward Terry. As usual, it pissed me off. I don't know if it was my newly developed confidence or if I was just tired of the bullshit. At any rate, that night I chimed in on Terry's side. After all, Bill had made Terry a part of our family, so she qualified as family. If somebody picks on your family -- even if it's another member of the family -- you defend them.

Bill was taken back a little when I told him to stop being such an ass. Both of them looked a little afraid of what I might say -- Bill, because he was afraid I'd let his supposed secret out and Terry because of me. But I wasn't about to do anything more stupid than getting into an argument between husband and wife.

What amazed me was that Bill actually listened. He calmed down and apologized to Terry without offering anything more. Then he left the house and went down to the barn. After he closed the side door he'd entered, Terry came and hugged me. "Thank you, Danny. I think you made an impression." I hugged her back and kissed the side of her neck. We broke the embrace and Terry gave her head a shake. Her hand slid over the bulge my erection had made in my jeans. "God, you are such a goat!" she laughed.

drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers