Montana Swelter

Story Info
He was a grown man, co-worker, and finally, lover.
5.1k words
4.21
29.4k
5
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had seemed like ages since I had been in Frank's Diner. I was sitting across from my best friend, Chrissy. Chrissy and I had lived in White Falls since we were born. I was 19 and she was 28. It was a tiny little town of about 1,100 people, so it was the type of town where everyone knew everyone.

It was about one o'clock in the afternoon, and the diner was crowded, as it was a weekday and a lunch hour for a lot of people. Chrissy and I were sitting in a booth when I noticed a man come into the diner and take a seat at the counter. His hands were big, rough.

He looked to be a tall man too. He was dressed nicely in a pair of slacks and a crisp white shirt and tie. He had a thick head of beautiful black hair and a mustache. He looked to be in his late 30's or early 40's. He looked in my direction and I blushed, having been caught staring at the man. He smiled. I smiled back.

"Winnie? Winnie?" Chrissy was saying to me. "Are you listening to me?"

"Sorry Chrissy, yes, I'm listening. I got distracted by that man, who is that?"

She followed my gaze to the man at the counter. "The mustache guy?" I nodded. "He's new in town. He works at the newspaper office."

"What's his name?" I asked curiously.

Chrissy grinned, "I'm not sure. But let's ask him, shall we?" She got up and grabbed me playfully.

"No Chrissy, I look like hell!" I said in a hushed whisper. "I don't even have a mint, I-"

"Oh stop it Winnie," she said as she pushed me toward the man, who was completely oblivious.

"I'm not ready. Chrissy don't you dare, I swear I'll-" she gave me a push which put me in the man's eyesight. He turned around and smiled at me. I was blushing brightly at the manner of which he and I met.

"Excuse me, Sir," Chrissy said to the man. "But my friend here was wondering what your name was?"

"I'm Andy, what is your name?" he addressed me.

"I'm Winnie," I said shyly.

"Now you're curiosity is satisfied," Chrissy said to me. "I'm off to the pot," she said and headed toward the bathrooms. I stood there awkwardly.

"Please sit down," Andy said.

"Thanks," I said and took a seat next to him. "I'm sorry. That was Chrissy, she can be so obnoxious sometimes."

"No reason to apologize. I noticed you when I first came in. Actually, I'm kind of glad your friend did what she did. I usually get slapped with my pick-up lines." He said.

I laughed, "She says you're new in town."

He nodded, "Yeah, I moved here on Monday to be closer to work. I used to live in West Heights, and that's about a 40 minute drive."

"Wow, so you've only been here two days. How do you like it so far?" I asked him, studying his face. He really was quite handsome.

He smiled and I saw a magnificent set of dimples. "I'm liking it better and better," he said, giving me a quick glance over.

I giggled. I felt my cheeks; it felt like my blushing had stopped. A waitress came by and gave Andy his plate of food - a burger and fries. At that moment Chrissy came back over and looked at her watch, "Well, Winnie darlin' I should head back to work. I'll take care of the check."

"Thanks Chrissy." Chrissy gently grabbed me by the arm and we walked and stood in the corner. "Chrissy, what's going on?"

"Winnie, I know exactly what's going on in that little mind of yours, and I say to you, don't even think about it!"

"Why not?"

"Winnie, he's a deserter. He's a troublemaker. Stay away from him. He has some major baggage. He's been divorced - twice, and he's only 39. Keep your distance, he's not worth it." At that she walked away and out the diner door.

I stood there and thought for a moment. He didn't seem like a troublemaker. He seemed very kind. And if he was a deserter, so what? I joined him back at the counter.

"It looked like you were deep in thought," he said with a grin.

"No, not really," I said. "What's this?" I asked, pointing to the shake in front of me.

"I ordered you a milkshake."

I grinned, "Thank you. That's very nice of you."

I glanced at his lap quickly and noticed he had a lump in it. I felt my panties getting moist. We sat there and talked for about an half-hour. Our likes, our dislikes, hobbies, and family. He mentioned he had been married twice, but was now divorced and free and single again.

"Lucky for me you are," I said.

He chuckled, "You're very sweet. So what type of work do you do?"

I hung my head, "I don't have a job right now. I quit two weeks ago because I couldn't stand my boss."

"That's nothing to be ashamed of. All of us are out of work at some time or another. And besides, an S.O.B for a boss doesn't make anything fun."

I laughed, "You're right. Anyway, I've been looking and putting in applications, but no one's called me back yet."

"I think the newspaper might have a couple openings," he said.

My eyes widened, "Really?"

He nodded, "Yeah. There's an opening for a secretary and let's see....there's something else, I can't remember what the other position is, but they're hiring. If you're interested, I can put in a good word for you."

I giggled, "For real?"

He laughed, "For real, little lady. In fact, my lunch break is almost over, so I have to head back to the office anyway. Why not come with me? We can walk there and you can fill out an application."

I smiled, "Sure."

Andy paid for the check for both of us and we left the diner. It was a muggy, but slightly breezy spring day out. The newspaper office was about three blocks away and we chit-chatted as we walked.

Our walk ended much to soon, as we were in front of the steps of the office. We stood there for a moment facing each other. There was almost one-foot difference between our heights. Myself 5'4" and he 6'2" (I learned earlier in the diner). He gently tucked my hair behind my ear and leaned down, giving me a soft kiss on the lips. I kissed him back until I heard a car honk. We both looked in the direction of the honker.

"Hey, stick your tongue down her throat!" yelled a boy.

We laughed.

"Well, pretty girl," Andy said. "I should go in and get back to work. Maybe you should wait a couple of minutes to wait to come in, that way it doesn't look like you have an unfair advantage."

I nodded, "I agree."

"I'll call you tonight, Winnie. Bye for now."

I smiled, "Bye."

I watched him go up the steps and into the building. I waited a few minutes and then went inside and filled out an application. After I was done, I left the office and headed back to the diner where my car was and went back to my apartment.

In the evening Andy called me, asking me out for the next night. I said yes, of course. We were going to go bowling and then for a walk afterwards. Nothing with a lot of pressure which was fine with me. I had gone fast with certain men before and never got anything out of it except for being left alone. But that's another story.

That night I went to bed early and woke up about two o'clock the next morning. I woke up to use the bathroom and just couldn't seem to get back to sleep. I went out to the living room and turned on the tube. Infomercials - cock enhancement, weight loss solutions, hair loss solutions, the usual stuff we pay the cable company for.

I began to think of Andy and I felt myself getting wet. I put the tv on mute and laid down on the couch, spreading my legs. I put my fingers between my legs. Gosh, was I wet. I started to rub the outer, thick, soft lips. Then I went from rubbing my clit to finger fucking myself. I was getting so turned on that I started to talk.

"Oh Andy," I moaned as I fingered myself roughly. "Oh fuck me Andy, mmm yess, I'm your little slut."

I whimpered each time I came, which was twice. I stuck my finger in my mouth and sucked it. I liked the taste. I took the throw off the couch and covered myself. Cuddling into a ball, I fell asleep.

The phone woke me up at nine o'clock that morning. I stumbled up to get it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this a Miss Olsen?"

"Yes, this is she," I answered. It sounded like an important call.

"I'm Nick Swanson down at the White Falls Newspaper Office. You recently filled in application for a secretarial position. It's a very impressive application. Would you be interested in an interview?"

I practically screamed yes! He and I agreed on a two o'clock interview that afternoon in his office.

I showered and ate breakfast, and in the early afternoon I started to get dressed for my interview when the phone rang yet again.

"Hello?"

"Hi Winnie, it's Andy."

"Hi Andy, how are you?"

"I'm good sweetie, and you?"

"I'm good too thanks. Thank you so much for putting in a good word for me to Mr. Swanson."

"It's no problem. Anyway, I don't really have time to talk now, I just wanted to call and wish you luck on your interview! Swanson told me all about it."

Gosh, this man was sweet. "Thanks Andy."

"Welcome. Well, bye and good luck!"

"Thanks!"

And at that we hung up.

At 1:50 I was at the newspaper office, patiently waiting in a chair outside Mr. Swanson's office. A few minutes later Mr. Swanson, a balding, slightly heavyset man invited me into his office and we began our interview.

I was charming, polite, laughed at his jokes and came across as very professional and serious - you know, the normal bullshit you have to do during an interview.

"Well, Miss Olsen, I'm a pretty decisive man and make up my mind quickly. I would like you very much to fill in the secretarial position."

"You're offering me a job?"

He chuckled, "Yes, of course."

"I'll take it!" I said enthusiastically.

We went into more details about the job. I would be working Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. This coming up Monday would be my first day. The first three days would be training and after that, the front desk would be all mine.

I went to the grocery store and then went to back to my apartment to get ready for my date with Andy. I was to meet him 6 o'clock at the bowling alley. While I was getting ready, I thought about Chrissy had said. She was almost 10 years my senior. She lived longer, she knew more. But then, people can be wrong, no matter their age.

Since we were only going bowling and for a walk, there was no need to be dressy. So settled on a pair of shorts that made my bottom look especially becoming (you know, with all the bending over when a person bowls I wanted Andy to get a good look).

I pulled into the bowling alley at 5:50. Andy was standing outside the front door waiting for me. I waved to him as I approached him.

"Hi!" I said.

"Hello Winnie," he said. "Congrats on the job!"

I giggled, "Thanks!" I gave him a hug and felt a very hard cock against my stomach. I pulled back and looked at his outfit. He was wearing a nice pair of slacks and a crisp shirt. It looked like he had just come back from work. "Am I underdressed?" I asked.

"No, not at all. I got a little tied up at work and didn't have a chance to change. I just came here from work not more than 5 minutes ago."

We went inside and told the guy we wanted to bowl. It seemed a little busy that night. Maybe 5 or 6 other lanes taken. He assigned us to lane 5 and asked our shoe sizes.

"I'm a 7," I said.

"I'm an 11," Andy said.

"Hey, you know what they say about men with big feet," I joked.

Andy chuckled, "Well, maybe you'll find out one of these days."

I giggled. The man handed us our bowling shoes.

"Do I get a discount?" I asked the guy flirtatiously.

Andy playfully smacked my ass. I laughed and followed him to our lane. We sat in the wooden booth, changing our shoes and talking.

"So I hear you're going to take the secretarial position," he said.

"Yep, and I'm happy about it. I've never worked with such an aggressive man," I said to him.

"Me? Aggressive?" he said with arched eyebrows.

I giggled, "I meant that in a good way. You know, like, rough and animal-like."

He laughed, "Well, you better mean it in a good way. But regardless, I'm going to beat that pretty little behind of yours tonight. I have a high score of 210." I giggled and glanced down at his crotch and saw the lump in his pants. He made no effort to hide it as he said, "Getting an eyeful?"

I blushed, "Sorry."

He grinned, "It's ok. I welcome it."

I grabbed my bowling ball and went up to the lane. I positioned myself, pulled my arm back and let the ball roll. I heard a whistle behind me.

"I only knocked down four pins!" I said to him.

"I was whistling at the view," Andy said.

I laughed. When my ball came back up the railing, I grabbed it and rolled it down the lane again, knocking down another four pins.

It was Andy's turn. He had on light colored slacks and his behind looked so cute in them! He had positioned himself and I could tell he was strategizing. I snuck up behind him and as soon as the ball was rolling, I pinched his ass. He shrieked in surprise.

I laughed at him, "Ha-ha! I gotcha!"

He turned around and swiftly took me in his arms, kissing me passionately. There was nothing gentle about this kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately. It turned me on that we were kissing in front of so many people. Sure, they may have been focused on their bowling, but the chance that someone might be looking excited me. I felt my panties get wet.

"A little bit of an exhibitionist, are you baby?" he asked.

I looked up at him, "How'd you know?"

"I felt your nipples get hard against me," he said with a smile.

"There are worse things to be," I said jokingly.

For the next hour and a half we continued to bowl and flirt and kiss. I wanted to go to bed with him. But I also wanted to wait until the time was right. The two men I slept with before only used me, and being used for sex is one of the worst feelings I had ever experienced, and I promised myself I'd never put myself through that anguish again.

At about 7:30 we called the game quits (he won, like he said he would. Oh, that man!) and decided to go for a walk in the nearby park. It was such a beautiful little park with old-fashioned lamps to light up the paths.

We walked along the path quietly. It wasn't lack of conversation or interest, it was sexual tension. We both wanted to screw around. I didn't know what to do or say. Luckily, Andy took that role.

"Do you want to come to my place?" he asked quietly.

I slid my hand in his, "I want to, but I can't. Andy, I've been used for sex and it's such a terrible feeling. I've never gotten to know a man before I went to bed with him, I know it sounds bad, but it's the truth. But I'm changing that. I want to get to know you better before we have sex, so I can be sure I can trust you. I don't want to get hurt. I'm sorry."

He stopped and faced me, "Baby, I understand. We'll take all the time you need." I looked up at him, wide-eyed. I couldn't believe he was so patient. I couldn't believe any man would be so patient. He took my hand and we sat down on a bench. "Are you open to a little passionate necking?" he asked with a grin.

I nodded, "Yes." I paused. "God, it's so hard not to sleep with you right away," I joked.

He chuckled, "Oh baby, I know how you feel. But like I said, we'll take all the time you need. I want you to build your trust with me so that if and when we go to bed, I want you to be sure I'd never use you and just abandon you like the other men did."

I kissed him passionately. We held each other close as we kissed. I undid one of the buttons on his shirt and started to lick and nuzzle at his neck. I reached my hand down to his cock, hard through his pants.

"Mmm, did I do that?" I panted.

"Oh yes sweetheart. You do that to me."

"I'm so wet, Andy."

"Are you baby?"

I nodded. He caressed my bottom and my breasts, keeping his hands on the outside of my clothes. We necked passionately for a while there on the bench. After a while we began to get real hot, but I reluctantly put a stop to it before we went to far.

The next two months, we continued dating. Bowling, dancing, dinner, movies. Only two weeks before, we had started having oral sex. I sucked his cock and he ate me out real good.

We were friendly in the office, but always professional (except that time I left a dirty note in his cubicle). That day at about 3 p.m. I took my last 15 minute break of the day. I headed to the break room, bought a pop and took a seat. I was alone in the room and only heard the ticking of the clock. Andy came in and shut the door behind him.

"Hi baby," he said and leaned on the table in front of me.

"Hi sweetie." He had a wild look in his eyes. "Sit in the chair," I said softly.

He did as I said and I undid his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. I kneeled before him and quickly put his hard cock in my mouth. Obviously, the break room had no locks on the door, so if someone where to come in, we'd both be fired immediately. Neither of us seemed to care. It added to the excitement.

I passionately bobbed my head up and down his cock. I could now take his whole length in my mouth - 8 inches. He entangled his fingers in my hair as I sucked on him and whispered, "Oh yes baby, that's it. Suck it. Oh, you're such a dirty girl. Little office cocksucker, aren't you sweetheart?" I moaned affirmatively around his cock. He groaned, "I bet that sweet little bald pussy is wet. Those sweet pink folds of flesh. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum."

A moment later he came in my mouth. He had a nice load for me and I swallowed every bit. As the break was up, I quickly helped him with his pants. We kissed quickly and went to our separate places in the office.

It was a Friday and we had a date that night, and little did he know, tonight would be the night. I was ready to have him fuck me without mercy.

A short little man came in and approached the front desk. He wanted to put an ad in the paper to sell his guitar. He gave me the piece of paper. I counted the words.

"Okay sir," I said. "It'll be $27.75 for your ad to run for two weeks."

He nodded, "That's about what I figured." He gave me a twenty and a ten.

I gave him his change and filled out his receipt and handed it to him. "Thank you very much, sir. You're ad will first appear in Sunday's paper and run for two weeks. And please be sure to keep the receipt."

He nodded, "Thank you, Miss," and at that he left the office.

I headed to Andy's cubicle and handed him the ad.

"Thank you, darling," he said.

I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Tonight. Let's do everything tonight, ok?"

"Oh God yes," he said and grabbed at me to kiss me.

"Ah, ah. Be professional," I wiggled my finger at him.

"What about the break room?"

"What about it?" I teased and headed back to the front desk.

Over the next month we shared the most passionate romance that either of us have ever had. We couldn't seem to keep our hands off each other. I was madly in love with him, and it was inevitable that our co-workers found out about our affair.

That weekend we were heading to Helena, which is about three hours from where we lived. Our boss had let us leave work at 2 p.m. that afternoon instead of the usual 5 p.m. We were there to go gambling at the dog tracks and spend Friday and Saturday night in a hotel and then head back to White Falls on Sunday. Of course we'd spent nights at each others places' before, but never a whole weekend together.

We were going to do other things in Helena too, while we there. We'd heard of a dance club; not one of those skanky, drunken, loud-music clubs. The club was like a jazz dance club - one where you dress up for. There were going to be plenty of things to do, and we had been looking forward to it.

It was about 5 o'clock on Friday evening when we checked into our hotel room. Over the last hour or so in the car, I had been teasing him and making him hard. So when we finally checked into our room, he roughly grabbed my body and started kissing me. I kissed him back and it wasn't long before we were lying on the bed. I unbuttoned his shirt and I laid him down on his back.

12