Monterey Nights

Story Info
Caught in the act.
4.3k words
3.37
77.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers

Jon and I arrived two hours later than we had planned on Friday night. The traffic as we drove through LA had been really slow and our anticipated 6 hour drive had turned out to be more like 8 hours. We followed Del Monte and then turned right on to Pacific where we quickly found the hotel and turned in to the underground garage. Because all of the spaces were taken, the desk clerk told Jon to park the car right next to the lobby. I was glad we had driven my car for the weekend.

We found our second floor room to be totally comfortable. The bed was turned down and a small fire flickered in the fireplace. Although it was July, the evening was a little chilly thanks to the breeze coming across the nearby bay. The rough hewn bedstead, lamp table and the tile floors were warm and cozy, just as I remembered them from my previous visits with Mark, my husband. The room had a small balcony which faced toward the lobby area. The street was to the right.

Jon and I were here as a couple because of a drawing he had won at our swingers club. Pairs had pulled tickets out of a bowl and he and I had won an all expenses paid weekend at this luxury hotel in Monterey. Mark and his friend had won an all expenses paid weekend on a yacht with a small crew. They were going to take it out to one of the islands and stay in a secluded cove. I liked my prize better.

I stood looking out the louvered window at the small courtyard our room was facing. The floodlights were dimmed and the fountain had been turned off for the night but the scene was very nice. Jon came up behind me and slipped his arms around my waist. He nuzzled into my neck and kissed the back of my bare shoulder. I could smell his manly scent as he gently nibbled my skin. I felt my nipples harden as his hands moved up my body until each grasped a breast and gently kneaded it. I closed my eyes and leaned back against his muscular body. In a few minutes his slightly rough hands were inside my blouse and my bra was on the floor. Then he lifted the hem of my skirt and I felt his hard cock pressing into my firm buns. One of his fingers probed my slit and his thumb worked on my clit nub. I couldn't believe how wet I was already. He gently moved me so I was bent over the couch and he slid his nice stiff cock into my pussy from behind. There had been not a word from him or me. No sounds had been exchanged except low moans. He steadily fucked into me in long strong strokes, the only sound was the squishy sound of our fluids and our skins as we mated. Gradually he increased the pace and changed the rhythm until he was pounding his fuck stick into my cunt like a savage beast. We rutted like animals, I felt sweat beading on my forehead and between my breasts as the orgasm approached, it didn't feel like a kitten, it felt like a lioness.

"Baby, I'm gonna fuck you until you can't stand up." My stud grunted into my ear. My body shook with anticipation.

"Here's my first load Lynn, my first, but not my last. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of your hot pussy!"

"Yes! OHHHHH, Fuck me baby, make me cum..." I felt his cum. It was powerful and hot as it gushed into my body. "This is going to be one hot weekend." I thought.

After a few minutes of recovery, we cleaned up and fell into the bed. We fucked twice more before falling to sleep still in full penetration and wrapped in each other's arms.

It was nine o'clock when I awoke. Jon had begun kissing my shoulder again and his once again hard cock was nudging against my hip. I rolled over to face him directly and put my knee on his hip. His cock entered my beckoning pussy without hesitation. We fucked like that for several minutes. His hard strong thrusts quickly brought me to another climax. I felt his cock pulsing and pumping as he deposited his first load of the day deep inside me.

Then he rolled me over and helped me to my knees and mounted me from behind. He was ready again! I could hear a family preparing for their day right outside of our room. The kids sounded like teenagers and they wanted to go on a bike ride and the dad and mom wanted to the aquarium. Jon sawed his throbbing cock in and out of me with ferocious power. My knees were getting shaky.

"Wow, Lynn, what if they could see us? What if that was a glass door and that family was watching me fuck you? Wouldn't that be hot, having the kids watch my big cock going in and out of your wet pussy, watching your tits sway? Take it baby, take more and more...Take my cum. I'm gonna fuck you at least five times today." I felt him cumming again.

After a short while, we cleaned up and got dressed. I wore a plunging neckline halter top with no bra and a very short pair of shorts that looked painted on. If I was going to be here with this young stud (is this what they mean by boy-toy?) I needed to keep him interested. Jon was one of the youngest guys in the club and a good 10 years younger than my husband. He was what one would call "ruggedly handsome". Not a pretty pampered looking guy, but tan, muscular and sort of craggy features. He actually worked for a swimming pool contractor as a refurb expert. He was used to working with stone and concrete and tile. He was tan, a little shorter than Mark and had medium length sun bleached but basically dark hair. His green eyes were pale and he had a good looking smile but not perfect teeth.

Then we headed for the continental breakfast service in the lounge above the hotel lobby. It was nicely presented with fruit, juices, breads and cereals and coffee and tea. I dished up some melon slices and poured a glass of juice then found an empty table. Jon was pouring a cup of coffee when I heard someone call my name.

"Lynn? Is that you?"

I looked up in time to see Anne, an old friend and former colleague standing by my table.

"Oh, hi Anne, how are you?" I didn't know how to be polite and yet not engage a conversation with this long time friend.

"I thought I recognized you. Where's Mark?"

Just then, Jon walked up. He was wearing a tight golf style shirt and tight shorts. The bulge of his manhood was not well concealed.

"Ah, Anne, this is... ah, my friend, Jon. Jon, Anne."

Anne's face was painted with curiosity. "Hello Jon, nice to meet you." She said, still giving me a quizzical look. There was a moment of awkwardness as Anne stood there looking at me and Jon. Neither of us knew what to say. I saw her eyes drift to my cleavage and to his crotch.

"Well, okay then...nice to meet you Jon. Maybe we'll see you a little later." She smiled and left the room. In the foyer I could see Rick, her husband. We had only met a few times so he just kind of waved as she gestured toward us. Rick looked like he had gained 30 pounds and lost half of his hair since the last time I had seen him. I noticed that Anne kept looking at us until they were out of sight.

"Are you okay?" Jon asked as he sat down.

"Yeah, but that was a little awkward. I wonder if they're staying here too."

Jon grinned crookedly. "You know what I always say...'Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke'"

I looked him in the eyes. "No, stud, the only one you're fucking this weekend is me." I said softly.

He boldly reached across the table and rubbed the back of his fingers on one of my prominent nipples through my top. "Okay with me, lady, any time you want." I felt my pussy twitch as I blushed and moved his hand away.

We spent the day walking around looking at art galleries in town and eventually made it to Fisherman's wharf and ended up with an early dinner at the nicest restaurant there. I had scallops and he had shrimp. With dinner we drank a bottle of great local wine so we were glad we had walked because we were not in great shape for driving back to the hotel. We stood at the end of the wharf and watched a pair of otters maneuvering around the marina. I was surprised when I realized that Jon was caressing my tits inside my halter as he gently humped his bulge into my ass. We were right there on the wharf and there were other people around. He kissed my neck and ears.

"Are you ready to head back to the hotel?" He whispered to me.

I wantonly reached back between us and caressed the bulge in his shorts. I was shocked to realize that his cock was half erect and hot.

"Yeah, you owe me a few still."

"Hey you two!" I turned and saw Anne and Rick approaching. Jon still had his hands inside my halter and I had just dropped my hand from his bulge.

"Hi." I said, trying to act casual as Jon slid his hand out of my top.

"Have you guys had dinner?" Anne asked.

"Yes, we just finished a huge meal a few minutes ago."

"Okay, I wondered if you would like to join us. We have reservations for four but the other couple overdid the sun today so they bailed on us."

"Oh, I couldn't swallow another ounce." I said. Then I noticed Anne ogling Jon's bulge again. She smiled.

"Yeah, that's what you always say, eh Jon?" She winked at me and laughed.

"Well, maybe we'll see you at breakfast then." Rick said, tugging Anne toward the restraint we had just left.

It took us a little while to find our way back to the hotel. On the way, we stopped at a little market and bought a small bottle of Midori, some triple sec, tequila and margarita mix. Jon got ice at the machine in the hotel.

As soon as we got to the room Jon untied the halter top and slipped it off my body. He bent his head down and sucked my nipples hard. I came immediately. He continued to kiss and suck my nipples for several minutes until I could hardly stand it. I was panting and my hands were clawing at him.

"Oh, Jon, fuck me...I need it...make me cum some more." I pleaded.

He then pushed me to my knees and humped his hips toward me. Without needing further instructions, I unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and tugged them down his legs. His cock sprang out and it me in the face. I devoured it like a candy covered stick. It was a little tangy from a day of walking around cooped up in his shorts, but in seconds it was covered with my saliva as I slurped the head and shaft like there would be no tomorrow. I soon tasted a drop of pre-cum as it was coaxed out of the shaft. Suddenly he grabbed my head and began brutally fucking my mouth. I held his butt with one hand, probing his anus with my enameled nail. With my other hand I gently raked my nails along the seam of his sack. His thrusts were fast, deep and strong. His cum gushed out and I swallowed as fast as I could. Then he just held my head in place and I could feel his cock pumping and throbbing in my mouth for a few minutes until it relaxed and he released my head. He stood me up and kissed me deeply as he worked to take off my shorts. Soon we were both totally nude. I kissed his chest and held him for a few minutes.

A little later Jon lit the gas fireplace again and I made a round of margaritas on the rocks. We cuddled on the sofa, nude, feeling the warmth of the fire and listening to soft music from the cd player.

Jon played with my hair and gently kissed my neck and shoulders. Soon he was caressing my skin again and then massaging my breasts. I felt that warm feeling between my legs once more.

He got up and made another round of drinks and I got a good sense of his readiness for more action by the flag pole protruding from his crotch. He handed me a drink and knelt on the floor next to me. His lips were cold from the drink as he began kissing my warm skin. My nipples immediately responded to his kisses and to the touch of his cold tongue. He touched his fingers to my lips and they tasted of Midori. I noticed that he had a small glass of the emerald liquor and he dipped his fingers in it again and touched my nipples, lightly coating them. Then he leaned in and licked and sucked the sweetness off of my flesh. Next he put a few drops just above my belly button and licked and kiss that off. Moving lower, he dropped a little more on the skin just above my slit and then a little lower. He spent a long time kissing, licking and sucking the flavors from my body. My nipples were hard strawberries on my tits. My clit was straining in her hood, trying to attract his attention. My juices were flowing copiously with my arousal. I moved my legs apart to give Jon better access. I didn't want to beg, but I was nearly to that point.

Jon scooted me down a little and then climbed on to the couch with me. His knees were on either side of my head and his bloated member hung just above my face as he dove his head into my hot pussy. A pearl of his sauce was dangling and then dropped toward me. I opened my mouth and extended my tongue just in time to accept it.

"Lynn, you are the best tasting woman I have ever known." He said. His tongue touched my clit and my body felt a jolt of ecstasy as it did.

I moved my head up so I could suck and lick at the plum hanging just a few inches out of reach. He stayed in the same position, the plumb just in reach of my tongue and lips, but not close enough to take into my mouth. It was driving me to distraction, and his tongue on my clit and in my pussy only served to intensify the sensations of lust.

After what must have been a half hour he changed positions again. I opened my legs to invite him in and he pushed his cock deep into my welcoming pussy. Our fuck was slow and deep. I was amazed at his staying power. He was an expert with his tool and drove me to the brink several times and then backed off. Finally he began speeding up the tempo until I was grunting with each stroke of his piston. I knew I was making a lot of noise but I didn't care. "Fuck me Jon...Fuck me! Oh Fuck! Fuck me harder...Fuck me!" I was almost shouting.

"I'm giving it to you Lynn. Fuck! Here it is...Fuck! You are one hot fuck!"

Suddenly his body tensed and he rammed his cock in as deep as he could. Jet after jet of cum rushed from his pole into me. I could hardly catch my breath.

He collapsed on me and we drifted off to sleep for a little while.

Later we moved to the bed where he fucked me again like a wild bull planting his seed in a willing mate. I felt like I had never been fucked like this before. This time he didn't long and when he came it was thick and hot. He dabbed at my leaking pussy with his fingers while his cock was still in me. He brought his slime covered fingers to my lips and I avidly licked them clean.

In the morning we enjoyed a shower together. I explored every inch of his hard body with my lips and tongue and he gently caressed me under the soft warmth of the cascading water. Then he turned me to the wall and pumped his cock into me, bumping my body against the tile until his cum volleyed into me and my knees were weak again. I stood there for a few minutes feeling the flood dripping out of my pussy and running down my legs.

I put my hair in a pony tail and donned a short tennis skirt and a light sleeveless blouse. I was going to wear a bra so my breasts wouldn't sway as I walked, but Jon said he liked them loose and more accessible. He also asked me not to wear panties. He wore another pair of tight shorts and golf shirt. As we emerged from our room we heard the door next to us open. Out stepped Anne and Rick.

"Good morning!" Anne said, eyeing me knowingly. Rick just smiled and nodded hello.

"Hi." I answered, once again trying to be polite but not too engaging.

"So, where's Mark?" Anne asked, her eyes shifted between me and Jon.

I smiled. "Oh, he's off on a boat somewhere I think." I attempted steering Jon in another direction so we wouldn't be at breakfast with Anne and Rick, but I noticed he was grinning at my apparent uneasiness as he resisted my tug and kept heading for the continental breakfast.

The four of us walked in silence to breakfast.

As luck would have it, when we got to the lounge, the only table that was open was a table for four. "Oh look, this will be perfect!" Anne said cheerily, taking my sunglasses from my hand and putting them along with hers on the table to reserve it for us. I felt a little dollop of something emerging from my bare pussy. "Actually, I need to use the restroom." I said.

I found the restroom and used the stall to clean up again. As I came out, Anne was there.

"I must say Lynn, you certainly look well...rested." She smirked. "So who is that hunk?"

"Ah, who?" I tried to stall.

"The hunk you're sleeping with." She asked.

"Sleeping with?"

"Okay, the hunk who is fucking you morning, noon and night." She smiled triumphantly.

I stood silently, trying to form an answer. This was really awkward. What could I say?

"Ah, Jon? Jon is his name." I finished washing my hands and reached for the door.

"You lucky lady." She giggled. "He is cute in a rugged animalistic sort of way. And what a body! I certainly envy you."

"Thanks." I smiled, grasping the door handle.

"Does Mark know?"

"Yes!" I felt myself blushing as I left her standing with her mouth open.

Breakfast was very quick. Anne jabbered about what they had done the day before and what they were planning for the reminder of the weekend. I made mental notes to avoid those activities.

We spent the day in the Cannery Row area, wandering the galleries and shops and tasting the local winery's products. There was a very talented entertainer playing a guitar shaped keyboard, accompanied by a programmed synthesizer, who was fantastic. The crowd loved him and we sat on a park bench basking in the warm sun and listening to his music for almost an hour. Then an annoying guy trying to get people to try his restaurant approached. Like a couple of kids we bolted from the bench and made our escape to the Ghirardelli shop.

By seven o'clock our feet were killing us and we had run out of change for the parking meters. We drove to a Mexican restaurant right on the bay and got a table overlooking the water. The dinner and the margaritas were a great way to end the day. We watched the gulls flocking above the fishing boats returning to the harbor until the sun set.

"Wanna go back to the room and fuck?" Jon asked, arching his eyebrow.

"Sounds like fun." I smiled. I felt my body respond to his lewd suggestion.

As soon as we reached the room I was on him. I knew this was the last night of our illicit weekend and I wanted to enjoy it until morning. My fingers worked feverishly to again reveal his body to my lusting eyes. I kissed my way down his torso as I fumbled with his belt and shorts. In my eagerness, I almost gagged as I devoured his sausage. I rolled the head in my mouth like a lollypop. God, it tasted good! I pulled at his butt cheeks, trying to draw every millimeter of his stick in to my mouth. I couldn't believe how horny I felt.

"You cock sucking little bitch!" He hissed as his hips began to pump. I literally tore my top as I feverishly took it off. I heard the door close fully as he leaned forward to brace himself against it. Damn, the door hadn't been closed when I started! I felt like a whore in heat.

He pulled me to my feet and bent me over the bed, lifting the hem of my skirt to reveal my dripping and twitching pussy. He wasted no time with foreplay and just rammed his wet and stiff cock into me from behind. He grunted as the base bumped against my labia.

In just a few seconds he was pounding in to me with a lusty fury. My tits were scraping against the down comforter and my hair was flying around. I didn't know when he had released it.

"Fuck, Lynn...Fuck...you are soooooo fucking wet! I could fuck you every night!"

"Oh yes, Jon, fuck me...fuck me faster and harder!" I was almost shouting and I could hardly stand the pleasure I was feeling. I felt both stuffed and needy at the same time. His first load felt scalding as it gushed into me. Gallon after gallon of molten fluid poured into me until I was overflowing with his cream.

It took several minutes to catch our breath. He then lifted me all the way on to the bed and fed me his meat so I could clean it as he cleaned me. It was so erotic feeling his tongue licking my freshly fucked pussy and feeling the last drops of cum as they seeped from his quickly resurgent erection. God, he wanted me again!

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers
12