Moon Lake

Story Info
A shy girl gets more than she bargined for.
2.8k words
4.2
39.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me begin by describing myself. I am a 23 year old, 5' 5" blonde with blue eyes. I weigh 118 pounds and have a 34B chest. I am a runner and I have been told I have great legs. My boyfriend tells me all of the time I have a great body and that I should show it off more.

I was raised in the Midwest by a conservative family and I have never been very adventuresome. Even though I have a good body, I have never been one to show it off. When I was in college, my friends and I went down to Texas for spring break our senior year. While all of my girlfriends went crazy while we were on our trip, I remained very reserved. Many of my friends entered the customary "wet t-shirt" contests while we were there. While I admired them for having the guts to flaunt their stuff, I did not have the courage to participate with them. Even when we were on the beach, my girlfriends would untie their bikini tops and tan topless on the beach. While I did wear a bikini at the beach, I never had the nerves to even untie my top and at least sun my back without the string being tied. While my girlfriends never embarrassed me or taunted me about my prudish behavior, I could tell they were disappointed I was not participating in all of their flashing, flaunting and frolicking.

After college, I returned back to my small home town. I did not find the job market very good and I ended up taking a job as a waitress at one of our small town restaurants. One day, a very handsome guy came in to the restaurant and sat at one of my tables. Since we were not busy that day, I had plenty of time to be very attentive to him. I guess he liked our meeting that day because over the next two weeks, he stopped by the restaurant every day just to see me. Come to find out, Eric was working on a construction project in my local town. Eric was from the next town over, about 30 minutes away. We started dating regularly after his two week courtship of me in the restaurant.

I had a small apartment in my town and Eric had his own house in his town. Eric is a couple of years older than me. He is 6' tall and is very muscular from working in construction. After we started dating, we soon had things at each other's house. While the drive wasn't far between our houses, the major towns were about an hour in either direction from our respective houses. It was just easier if we kept clothes, grooming items, etc. at each other's house.

After we had been dating for a while, Eric began to ask me to dress more sexyily. He kept telling me I had a great body and I should let more people enjoy it. While I appreciated his compliments, I still had my Midwest values in the back of my mind. In an effort to sway me, Eric began to buy me sexy lingerie, short shorts and more revealing tops. When I would come over to his house, he would insist I change in to the clothes he had bought for me. I have to admit, I looked very good in the outfits he was buying for me. I was gaining confidence in my looks and I admit I was beginning to like the attention I would get from other men looking at me when we were out. Steadily, my outfits became a little smaller and he quit allowing me to wear a bra when we were together.

Eric started talking about taking me on a camping trip and he was not going to allow me to wear any clothes the whole time we were gone. He said we would go deep in to the woods and hike trails that we would not see anyone else. While I was shocked that he had suggested this, I didn't say no to him right away. For the next several weeks, Eric continued to talk to me about this camping trip. I told him I needed to think about it a little bit more. Eric stated he had an idea to get me "tuned" up for our camping trip.

About 45 minutes from my house is a recreational area called Moon Lake. He stated we should go to the lake some Friday night after the area had closed and we could skinny dip and "practice" having me hike nude. After a lot of convincing, I said yes to going to the lake on the up coming Friday night.

It was a long week at the restaurant that week with me worrying about Friday night. That Friday afternoon Eric stopped by the restaurant and told me to be ready at 9:00. He would drop by and pick me up and we would go directly to the lake. When I got off work at 7:00, I went home and got some blankets and towels to take to the lake. I jumped in the shower and let the hot water run over my naked body. Was I really going to go through with this? My hand shook a little as I was shaving my pubic area. Since I was a natural blonde my pubic hair was so blonde I always went ahead and shaved it off. As I got out of the shower and dried off, I looked in the mirror and thought I would be totally naked by the lake in less than 2 hours. I decided to stay naked until Eric showed up...I had a surprise of my own for him.

When Eric showed up, I answered the door completely naked. Needless to say, Eric was shocked by my appearance. I was a little surprised by his next comment; he told me to hurry up and get dressed so we could go. Instead, I told him I had on exactly what I was going to wear! I could see the bulge grow in his pants immediately. He gave me the biggest hug and the deepest kiss I had ever gotten from him. He asked me if I was going to wrap myself in a towel to get to the car and I told him I was dressed in what I was wearing. Next thing I know he had the blankets and towels and we were headed out of my apartment front door. Once the door closed behind us, I remembered I did not pick up my apartment keys since I did not have my purse. I thought oh well because I knew Eric had a spare at his apartment.

The trip down from my third floor apartment to Eric's car in my parking lot was nerve racking but uneventful. Luckily we did not encounter anyone on the way to the car. It was a beautiful evening. The temperature was still in the upper 70's, the moon was out and the stars were twinkling above. The atmosphere was absolutely electric in the car. It was all Eric could do to keep his eyes on the road and his hands on the wheel as we begun to drive to the lake. Since it was a 45 minute ride to the lake, Eric was in a little bit of a hurry to get us there. I told Eric to watch his speed because the last thing we needed was for him to get a ticket and for me to be naked in the front seat.

There was one small town we had to go through to get to the lake. The town really only consisted on a convenient store, a bank, a tractor supply store and a small Sheriff's outpost. As we entered into the little town, there is a 4-way stop sign. Eric really didn't do a complete stop but it was pretty close. As soon as we went through the stop sign, we saw the sheriff's car with his parking lights on. I immediately panicked but Eric said his car did not move. After a tense moment, we were finally pulling in to the recreational area. I have to admit, I was very excited to be naked in nature with my boyfriend. This is what he had always wanted and I was now happy to be giving it to him.

We walked from the car down to the lake with our flashlights in hand. The moon was bright enough that you almost didn't even need the flashlights. We then found the perfect area to lay out our blankets and get comfortable. As soon as we had the blankets on the ground, my boyfriend was on top of me. With all of the kissing, squeezing of my breasts and fingering of my pussy, I had an instant orgasm. It was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had in my life. Here I was 45 minutes from home, naked as the day I was born and not a thing to put on. I did not have a single care in the world...and then we heard a noise.

As we both turned around, there stood the Sheriff directly behind us. He immediately asked us what we were doing here at the lake after the recreational area had closed at dusk. He immediately informed us that we were trespassing and that there would be consequences. He also informed Eric that he had been looking for him for not stopping at the traffic sign back in town; and then he noticed I was completely naked. I was a terrified as a person could be. I began to cry and shake. He then told me to stand up and turn around. Next thing I know he is taking one of my wrists and I hear him getting his handcuffs out of his pocket. I immediately began to protest the use of the handcuffs. I told him I was naked and I was surely not going to run. He stated that he could see I was naked and liked what he saw. Besides, he stated, trespassing was against the law and he stated he had to take us in. With that, he put my other wrist in the handcuff and snapped it closed. He grabbed Eric by the arm and told him he was in trouble for not only trespassing but for also running a stop sign. As he led us both away from the lake and to his car, he broke a headlight and a taillight on Eric's car. He turned to Eric and said it looked like he had a couple of more problems to overcome tonight.

The Sheriff placed us both in the car, me in the back and Eric in the front. We drove the short five minutes back to his outpost. He immediately pulled me out of the car. Once on the street he walked me over to the lamppost lighting up the parking lot. He immediately undid one of the handcuffs and then made me back up against the lamppost. When I asked what he was doing, he told me he was handcuffing me to the post. I was mortified as to what was happening. He stated that since I was comfortable enough to be out in public with no clothes, I could wait in public with no clothes until he was ready for me. I immediately began to shake uncontrollably as I stood cuffed to the light. He then led my boyfriend into the outpost all along he was saying he was going to get us out of this.

I stood outside cuffed to the lamppost for what seemed like an eternity. Something funny began to happen to me while I was standing out there. My nipples became extremely erect. In fact, they were so erect they were beginning to hurt. I felt a real burning between my legs. All of the sudden, my pussy was on fire and I needed to do something about it. Problem was, I was cuffed and no way to rub my own pussy. I know Eric was wanting me to show off more but this was over the top. I then heard the front open and the Sheriff came out to get me. He kept me cuffed as he led me inside the police outpost. It was a small building on the inside. There were only two desks in the building and one small jail cell. Inside the cell sat Eric with his head between his hands. He kept apologizing and the Sheriff kept yelling at him to shut up. It then hit me again that I was naked, handcuffed and standing in a police building.

The Sheriff then said that the prisoner stated that I would be willing to do whatever he wanted to me to make this all go away. I was horrified by what I just heard. Not only did my boyfriend not help me by the lake but now he told a sheriff I would do whatever it took to get us out of this mess. I could not hide the fact that my nipples were rock hard and that I had pussy juice running down my inner thighs. The next sound I heard was a zipper, followed by a belt coming undone and finally a snap on his trousers. The sheriff lowered his pants and his boxers and revealed a wonderfully large cock. He immediately put his hand on the top of my head and forced me onto my knees. With that, I immediately began to give the sheriff a blowjob. He told me I had better swallow completely and to suck him dry. He did not want to see any cum spots on his floor or there would be consequences to pay. With that, he shot the biggest load into the back of my throat. I immediately swallowed his warm and salty cum. I like his cock clean and began to stand up. The sheriff went from a stern look to a very satisfied look.

With the look on his face I thought we would be free to go. I was wrong. He immediately began to clear all of the items off of his desk. Once his desk was clear he immediately removed the rest of his clothes. He finally removed my handcuffs and bent me over the desk. I could feel his hard cock entering and exiting with enormous force. He was now fucking me for all I was worth. I had the biggest orgasm in the middle of forceful fucking I was receiving. After he shot his load in to me, he turned me around and told me to lick him clean. I was at the mercy of the sheriff and willing to do whatever he wanted at this point. He was giving me the fucking of my life and I was loving every minute of it. The sheriff then began to taunt my boyfriend and he asked him if he was enjoying the show. I turned to look at Eric and he had a huge bulge in his pants too. The Sheriff then let Eric out of the cage and ordered him to strip as well. Much to my surprise, the sheriff wanted to watch us fuck as well. Eric was so turned on watching what had happed to me that it did not take him long to unload in me. At that point, I had another amazing orgasm. I was naked in a sheriff's office and getting screwed by two different men. Boy had my life changed over the last several hours.

After we were all feeling satisfied, the Sheriff told Eric he was free to leave. The only catch was he would have to walk back to his car. He told him to be careful since he only had one headlight and one taillight working on his car. The Sheriff then told me he would drive me back home. I was somewhat relieved but confused why he wouldn't let Eric take me home. Anyway, he put me in the back seat of the car and told me to lie down in the back. I gave him my address and we began the drive back to my apartment. After driving for awhile he pulled off of the side of the road. When I asked where we were, he stated we were about a mile from my apartment complex. When I protested he said he had drop me off here, he stated that in no way could a police car pull up in front of an apartment complex and drop off a naked female. He then ordered me out of the car. Once I got out, the Sheriff pulled away. Then it dawned on me, I was naked, a mile from my apartment and I had no keys to get in.

To be continued......