Moonbeam's Training - Anal Sex

Story Info
One slave's thoughts about first time anal sex.
1.6k words
3.69
28.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written as an assignment for my former Mentor, a wonderful Dom in Florida named Jack. i met Him online when i began exploring BDSM 5 years ago, before I met Master Falcon. Jack would give me writing assignments with specific topics as a way to help me learn about various aspects of BDSM. He would critique my writing as a way to help me learn from what i had written. This story was written to help me explore anal sex.

---------

We begin as usual, my Master standing, me kneeling before Him, nude but for my collar and cuffs. My pussy gets wet just from kneeling before Him. He tugs upward on my collar until i am standing and binds my hands behind my back. He gropes my tits, and rolls my nipples between His thumb and forefinger, watching my face, and He then begins to slap my tits. He slaps each of them hard and from different angles. i have to widen my stance to keep from losing my balance, and after a few minutes my tits are bright red and on fire and i am breathing heavier. And He is smiling. When He is satisfied, He puts clamps on my erect nipples and says,

"Kneel, little slut."

On my knees again, i watch while He removes His clothing. He then stands in front of me and feeds me His turgid cock, and i am very happy to service Him. He strokes my hair; i love to have my face so close to His cock and balls. i lick with my tongue, caress with my lips, and suck with my mouth. Up and down His cock, sucking the tip, back down to His balls, taking them softly in my mouth, then back up His shaft. He has not grabbed my Head yet so i know that i may take my time and do it slowly. And i savor it, listening to His breath escape Him, feeling him with my tongue and lips as i try so hard to please Him.

i sneak a look up at His face and His eyes are closed. After He has indulged me a while, allowing me free reign with my mouth, He grabs my Head to hold it still and He fucks my face. And soon He is pulling chunks of my hair, moving my Head back and forth in time with His rhythm and i have to be careful to hold my mouth wide open so as not to graze Him with my teeth, while at the same time keeping my lips as tight as possible. He is breathing harder and soon cums in my mouth and i swallow every drop and lick Him clean. And i want to cum. i look up at Him again and He smiles at me and leans down to kiss the top of my Head.

"Nicely done, little slut."

He removes the clamps. Still leaning down, He grabs my collar and leads me to the bed, as a Master leads His dog where He wants it to go. i have to walk on my knees with my hands behind my back. At the bed, He pulls up on the collar and i stand up and put my knees on the edge of the bed and Then He pulls forward a little and Then pulls The collar down. i am on my knees at The edge of The bed, my Head down in The bed, my hands still behind my back, my lower legs hanging off the edge, inviting Him to stand between my feet. He has easy access to my wide open slit, exposed for Him to use.

He begins to finger-fuck my wet pussy. He moves His fingers in and out and then up to rub my clit a little, then moves His fingers inside me again and i can't help but make little noises in my throat.

"Does my little slut want to cum?" He asks.

"Yes, please Master" i answer.

i can hear the smile in His voice. "Not yet, little slut" He says.

He fingers me a little longer, then He withdraws His hand. i can't really see anything since my hair is covering my face, and i can't Hear Him moving since the room is carpeted. There is a moment of silence, and i am wondering where He is. And Then i feel His hand softly rubbing my ass cheeks and i know Him well enough to know what this means. When His hand goes away i brace myself and feel the sudden burning lick of a riding crop. He whips my ass and the backs of my upper thighs, and i am careful to hold still for him, embracing the experience.

He does not have me count His strokes, and i don't - i take each one as it comes and i loose all sense of time. Every now and then He pauses to finger me. i want to cum so badly but i know i am not permitted. After a while, alternating between striking me and fingering me, i am panting, clit throbbing, and my ass must be covered with red marks, just severe enough to make me feel as though my skin were on fire. i can feel tears begin prick my eyes - in part from the sting of the crop, and in part from the joy of serving Him. i find it incredibly fulfilling for Him to derive pleasure from using me.

When He is satisfied, He stops and rubs my ass again, only very lightly this time, and He says,

"Good little slut" and i am so happy!

There is silence again, and after a moment i can hear a plastic pop and then i Hear Him rubbing His hands together. He carefully rubs aloe baby oil on my sore ass, cooling and soothing my reddened skin. He works it in very gently, adding more oil, all over my cheeks and the backs of my thighs. After a while He moves His fingers to my wide open crack and to my asshole. He works a finger in and out, and i begin to moan again, making little sounds in The back of my throat. He has never doe this to me before.

He gets a little more oil then uses two fingers together, in and out, and i say, "Please, Master..."

He replies, "Please what, little slut..?"

"Master, please fuck me," i reply.

He works His fingers in and out of my ass, not very fast, and it feels incredible, and i want more. And He knows it. With His other hand, His fingers tease my clit just a little. Enough to make me whimper, and Then He withdraws his hand. But His other fingers are still going in and out of my ass at a leisurely but steady pace.

"Tell me what your ass is for, slut".

"My ass is for you to use, Master."

A moment later, "Tell me what your pussy is for, slut," fingers still moving.

"My pussy is for you to use, Master."

Later still, "Tell me what your tits are for, slut," fingers still moving, only now He fingers my clit with His other hand.

"My tits are for you to use, Master."

And finally, "Why are you here, slut? Why do you exist?", fingers still moving.

"i am Here to serve you, Master."

"Good little slut," He says.

Satisfied with my recital, He withdraws His fingers and unbinds my wrists and pushes sideways on my hip to roll me onto my back. He then clips my right wrist to my right ankle, then does The same with the left and He pushes my feet up and apart. My arms are straight up, perpendicular to my body, and so my legs are also up in the air and spread wide. i grab onto my ankles to hold them steady.

He grabs my hips and pulls me to the very edge of the bed and leans over to push the hair away from my face so He can see me. He watches my face as He enters my ass, His cock hard again. And He fucks me slowly, His eyes boring into mine. And i can't help it - i am so happy i feel tears again and He smiles gently. After a few minutes, i close my eyes and just let go, getting consumed by Him.

After a few more minutes, He moves His hand to my clit and nudges it with His thumb. He rubs its hood up and down while fucking my ass and i open my eyes and look at his, wanting to cum. And He continues to rub and i am now panting like a dog in heat. And He finally permits me to cum. Or commands me. Or maybe both. And i close my eyes again and He tells me to open them and i know He wants me to look at Him when i cum.

i can feel it building and i am so happy that i can just give in to it instead of trying to be good and wait. He continues fucking my ass deeply and rubbing my clit, and as i begin to shudder and groan in climax, my muscles tighten and this helps Him climax as well.

When our bodies calm down, He smiles and says, "Very nice, little slut."

And dare i imagine He would reward me for serving Him by bending over me, laying on top of me, allowing me to wrap my bound arms and legs around His body while He fucks my mouth slowly and deeply with His tongue. i love this. i love Him. i love serving Him. i am fulfilled.