Moonlight

Story Info
Wife comes home from a night out.
1.1k words
2.8
141.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Author Notes: Moonlight is a vignette, a brief sketch of a few minutes in the life of a married couple. The sketch gives no hint of why and little of who other than names. I used Mary and John for the couple and Samuel for the lover because they are among the most common names in the Judeo-Christian world. The what happens of the sketch is fifteen minutes in the life of a married couple; there is nothing beyond the boundaries of this Moonlight.


Country living is dark at night, dark and quiet. The only light comes from the moon, the stars and the two mercury vapor field lights. The only noise, crickets, cicadas and an occasional dog bark. I half sensed, half heard Mary coming home; her arrival disturbed my deep sleep. The clock on the bedside table told me it was one-twelve, late, but not as late as she has been other Thursdays.

Mary made as little noise as possible, but still I sensed her car pulling in the driveway. I sensed her entering our house. Then there were no more senses for a while, the sensing her entering our bedroom did not follow. There was a wait, longer than usual, and then she appeared. Mary must have undressed downstairs, only the white of her bra and panties contrasted with her tawny body colored by time in sunlight. The bra, especially, reflected the blue-white color of moonlight.

"Hi Baby, I'm glad you're home."

"Hi Baby, I'm glad you're awake. I will need a kiss in a minute."

Mary walked silently to the window and she posed in the moonlight. Mary's hands squeezed her breasts for a moment and then reached behind to the bra snaps.

"I'll get that for you, Baby."

"No, I can. I have something else for you to do tonight." Mary removed her bra and threw it toward John. A quarter turn brought her directly facing her husband, hands on hips, thumbs hooked in the elastic of her panties.

Mary was good at posing, her legs spread, it seemed as though the panties should be coming off now. They stayed in place as Mary enjoyed showing some but not all. Her hands slowly drifted forward and under the fabric; she cupped her sex. John was wide awake now, awake and watching. When tension in the room reached the perfect pitch, panties came off and flew through the air. They followed the flight path of her bra and landed on John's face.

Mary moved quickly, before John brushed them aside she pressed them tight to his face and began kissing her husband through them. She worked the cotton crotch swath to his lips and french kissed that moist cloth into John's mouth. Her tongue pushed the crotch deep into him and her lips sealed his. John knew he was to suck, suck her juices; suck someone else's juice mixed with hers. Whose juice, whose was it tonight? As soon as Mary's lips released the garment, he had to ask.

"Samuel, my Little Black Sambo, but he certainly isn't little. He's just my Sambo." Mary flopped on her back, in bed next to her husband. She lay on top of the sheets stretched out, allowing her body to feel the cool air in their bedroom. "I'm hot and sweaty; Samuel's air conditioning is broke."

"So that's why you undressed as soon as you got inside?"

"No, my dress is in the car, my dress, shoes and purse."

"What took you so long?"

"I was playing with my pussy; I wanted to feel myself one last time tonight."

John laughed.

"I'm hot and sweaty", Mary repeated. She cupped and raised her left breast, "Lick me here, lick my sweat away and let me get cool."

"Do you want to shower?"

"No, I want you to clean me, cool me; cool me with your tongue."

John began to lick along her ribcage. He licked where Mary directed him. John was familiar with his wife's taste, her odors. He knew her body scent, her soap and perfume scent. What John tasted was a new combination tonight; Mary and Samuel, her chosen partner for the evening. He looked at Mary, "I can taste him on you."

"Yes, I said he had no air conditioning. Samuel fucked me three times, always missionary; we dripped sweat all night. I'm sticky with us. Keep licking me!"

John's tongue worked up Mary's body to underneath her breast. Here, at least, was pure Mary, the flavor he knew well. John burrowed his nose in to breathe her pure scent as he licked. Here was pure her, purity in a wife who has spent the evening fucking and being fucked by someone other than husband. A patch of her body she kept only to herself, John reveled in this part of her body. Mary pushed him onward.

Samuel's sweat must have run profusely off the top of Mary's breast, her side tasted strongly of the new scent. Samuel's taste overwhelmed hers here; John tried to move on quickly but Mary held him in place. "Clean me good there, Baby, Samuel buried his sweaty head there all through our second time. He worked hard to get us both off together. Lick me clean, it is as close as you can get to him." John worked equally hard washing away Samuel sweat and odor.

When Mary was satisfied, she shifted John's attention to her right breast. This part of her body had a crusty texture. John's eyes lifted to look in question as his tongue took a tentative stab at Mary's crust covered nipple.

"I sucked him off after our last fuck; I swallowed half and the rest went there, right on my nipple. He painted it. Suck it clean while I tell you." John recoiled at first, he hesitated. "Do it! Suck my tit clean!" John lowered his head, licked and sucked.

"Samuel pulled from my mouth and skewered that nipple with his cock. He still had three good spurts, a big puddle. Then he spread it over my tit with his cock. It was late, I needed to dress and come home to you. I just put my panties and bra on; the tit you are licking was still covered with his wet cum. It was sticky as I was driving home and my car will smell like him for a week at least. I just carried my things as he walked me out; they are still in the back seat. When I last saw Samuel, he was standing naked in front of his house watching me drive away."

"Who will it be next Thursday?"

"I don't know, haven't decided. I may call Samuel and see if his air conditioning is still out. I liked our sweaty sex, slipping and sliding in sweat. I am sure we can find another interesting body part to decorate for the drive home. He left three big loads of cum in my pussy, but you don't have to clean those. I want to keep him in me while I sleep. Come Baby, hold me and let's do that."

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers