Moonlight Rendevous

Story Info
An erotic and violent animalistic coupling.
1.2k words
4
28.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are sitting next to each other on the ground, you are wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and what look like black combat boots, and I am sitting just to your right, wearing a black wife beater, a new pair of holey jeans, and also a pair of black combat boots, with my head on your chest. We are leaning against a fallen tree on the bank of a wide lake. The moon was out, and while not full, was very bright in the sky, so there was no need for flashlights. There was a slight mist going across the top of the lake, and the lake itself spread in front of us like an arch. On the far bank of the lake you could see the dense line of pine trees, and if you looked hard enough just inside the tree line, you could just make out a deer drinking from the stream that fed from the lake. You could hear a pack of wolves howling, seemingly close from the sound of it, and the grasshoppers playing their song in the grass.

You lean over to me, run your hand down the side of my face, look me in the eyes, and tell me I am beautiful. You run your hand up my face into my hair, and down to the back of my neck where you pull me lightly to you, kissing me lightly on the forehead, the tip of my nose, my chin, and back up to my lips. You slide your tongue over my lips, one by one, and then slowly press your tongue against my closed mouth, urging me with your eyes to let you in. I open my mouth and allow your tongue to entwine itself with mine.

Then you place your hand underneath my chin, lift my head up and to the side, and start kissing down the newly exposed side of my neck. You stop on my neck and start to nibble. I start to shiver a bit, and my eyes suddenly get huge when you bite down on my neck hard. With you at my neck, and the tree behind me, there was nowhere to go. I reached up and grabbed you by a handful of the hair at the nape of your neck, and pulled you away from my neck twisting us around so your back is at the tree. As my blood is now sliding down my neck, I see your eyes change color, but I cannot quite make out what color they are now.

I extend my fangs, which are now glistening in the moonlight, and hiss at you. I can smell the blood dripping from my neck, and wrench your head to the side with the hair I still have in my hand. I sink my fangs into your neck and scratch my sharp nails across the back of your shoulders, feeling them cut below skin and draw blood as my fangs rip into your neck. I hear a growl start in your throat, and feel your claws rake down my sides as you roughly lift me off you, my fangs scraping and opening up the bite marks. You flip me over so my back is against your chest, and wrapping your arms over mine, sink your teeth into the cleft between my neck and my shoulder. You release my shoulder with your teeth, and I hear another growl come up.

You press me face first roughly over the upended tree and I feel you rip open the back of my shirt, claws raking down my back and feel your tongue lapping at the new formed scratches on my back. Now having leverage and using it to my advantage, I throw myself back against you and knock you backwards, losing my now torn shirt to the beach sand. I pin your legs underneath mine and sink my claws into your shoulders, while I sink my fangs into your chest, just above the closest nipple. You reach down and grab a hold of my waist lifting me into the air, my teeth releasing your chest, before flipping me over so that my legs are now around your neck.

I feel your hands grab a hold of the waistband of my jeans and roughly rip it open straight down the seam between my legs. I pull myself up, gripping your head with both of my hands and throw myself back, to get off you, however, you kept your grip on my pants, and I fall to the ground as your rip them off me, your claws dragging down my legs drawing blood. I am now free, albeit naked, and tackle you around your waist, my claws sinking into your sides, fangs extended and I snarl at you. Using my teeth, I grab a hold of your jeans and tear at the waistband, not having enough space to pull them off; I straddle your legs and release your sides to allow my hands the freedom of ripping off your pants. I jump back off you, throw your jeans to the ground and snarl at you again as you jump up to your feet.

I try to anticipate your next move, but you surprise me, and come at me full force and throw us both to the ground. I feel your fangs scrape across my neck and wrap my arms around you, claws digging roughly down your back. You use your legs to force mine apart and I can feel your hard cock against my thighs as you suck on the wound you just made at my neck. I gather enough strength to pull your body up mine, and feel the blood flow down the back of my shoulder as I sink my fangs into your chest, this time at the other nipple. You growl at me and sink your claws into my ass as you ram your hard cock into my wet pussy roughly. I continue to bite and suck on your chest as you start ramming yourself into me harder and harder. I drag my claws roughly down your back and across your ass. I feel the blood from the wounds on your chest drop down onto my breasts and watch as your eyes glaze over as you sink your fangs into my tit. You continue to ram your cock into me, and my body starts to shiver, getting closer and closer to orgasm. You take my nipple into your mouth, sink your fangs around it and start to suck. You start ramming into me harder and faster, you release my nipple and lean back. Then your breath catches for a second, and I feel you cumming inside of me. This causes my orgasm to trigger, and I scream as I pull your head up to mine and kiss you passionately on the lips.

You continue to press in and out of me as you slow down, you lean back and howl at the moon; seconds later, I hear the howls in response from the pack I thought I had heard earlier. You lean down, lick all of my scratches and kiss everywhere you've marked me, then you kiss me passionately and say "I love you, My She-Wolf," and we (as wolves now) run off to join the pack.