Moonlit Beach

Story Info
They go to a beach and find they are not alone.
2.5k words
4.25
32.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had planned a vacation on Maui for years. With its warm tropical breezes and cool nights it seemed the perfect place for quiet intimate times. Many of the beaches are, of course crowded, but if you're willing to search the north side of the island its possible to find many secluded beaches. Although we had been together for a while, we still shared many of the same fantasies and we knew that a trip to Maui would not be complete without a midnight adventure on a secluded beach

It was a warm night, with a mild sea breeze. The beach was a few hundred yards from the roadway, protected by small cliffs. It stretched along the ocean, moving in and out of rocks. There were plenty of spots to enjoy the ocean, yet be hidden from casual view. We met in the parking lot. Diane was wearing a small bikini and a light beach robe. The robe was open revealing the small bikini she was wearing. The bikini did little to hide her voluptuous breasts. As a light breeze blew in from the sea, I could make out her stiff nipples through the thin material of her top. Her mound was barely covered by the thin cloth of the bikini. When I strained my eyes, I could see an outline of her lower lips. I was wearing only my swim trunks. Although they were somewhat loose, it is apparent to her that my cock was very impressed with what she had worn. I carried a blanket over my arm ... sand does NOT belong everywhere!

As we walked down the beach away from the highway, we held hands and enjoyed the intimacy of two lovers alone. As Diane turned to face me, we melted together into a strong embrace. As our lips met, our tongues danced against each other. My hands traced down her back and ass as her hands moved over my body returning the squeezes. I could feel her hard nipples through the thin cloth of her bikini. She could feel my raging hard-on as it sought to nestle itself into her mound. We continued to kiss and touch for several minutes until finally I pulled away.

"We need to save some of this for the beach". She smiled at me, lust dripping from her eyes. I gazed back into her soft blue eyes and could hardly heed my own words. Taking her hand, I turned toward the path that led to the beach. The moon was full and its reflection on the water seems to light up the whole sky. The waves crashing against the shore lazily seem to convey a raw force that was powerful yet gentle. It is how I feel when I am with her.

We walked slowly through the sand, looking for just the right place that was far enough away from the nearby condos that a casual passer by would not notice us. As we walked, hand in hand, occasionally I’d bring our hands behind her to brush her round ass. As walked on, we came upon a large rock looming and the ocean just beyond. It looked like the perfect place.

As we approached the rock, suddenly, we heard a moan ... and we stop in our tracks. The moan grew loud enough to drown out the ocean sounds. Slowly we peered around the rock. There we saw a couple, already naked embracing each other and locked in a passionate kiss. His hands were all over her back and ass as she straddled him. Looking closely we could see that they are not yet joined. The combination of the dark rock and the moon behind us, made it difficult for them to see us, yet we could see them perfectly. At that moment the woman began kissing her way down his chest. I moved my hand down Diane’s back and into her bikini to cupping her ass.

She in turn placed her hand down the front of my swim trunks and grabbed my hard cock. We stood next to each other, mesmerized by what we were watching. It was so erotic. The woman continued her decent down his belly, lips moving and sucking his slick skin. As we watched, her tongue darted into his navel and my hand began massaging Diane’s ass. Her hand began to stroke my cock very slowly. My hand moved around to the front of her bikini and began to stroke and caress her now wet pussy.

The naked woman was now holding her lover's cock as she began to suck the head. We both groaned while we watched her and pleasured each other. I reached down and undid Diane’s bottom and then helped her slip if off. She turned and tugged my trunks down until I could step out of them. I then laid the blanket on the sand and quietly gestured Diane to join me on the blanket. From this angle we could still watch the lovers. They were so engrossed in their own love play that they did not even notice us.

Placing my hands on Diane’s hips, I maneuvered her until she was facing away from me and toward the other couple on all fours. I slipped behind her and let my cock brush lightly against her ass.

We continued to watch the lovers as she sucked and licked his cock and balls. Moving in closer, I placed one hand on Diane’s ass and slid my other hand between her legs until my fingers were playing on her pussy lips. I slipped my middle finger inside her center to see if she was ready. My finger came away saturated. I spread her lips wide and inserted my hot cock. I felt her tremble and knew that she was struggling to keep from crying out.

Suddenly the woman stopped sucking her lover's cock and moved to straddle it. With her head thrown back we could see the pleasure on her face. His hands grasp her hips as he pushed up deep inside her. He and I both began to stroke in and out at the same time like identical pistons ... pumping the same cunt. As we watched them it was as if we were watching ourselves.

Pushing Diane’s bikini top up, I reach down with my hands and grasp her hanging breasts, as I felt her pussy shove back into my ass. I saw him reaching up to grasp his lover’s breasts. I massage Diane’s tits rhythmically as I pump my cock into her wet pussy. The roar of the ocean in our ears, the smell of the salt air, and the sight of the lovers fucking bring us closer and closer.

Suddenly she cries out, gasping and shrieking in orgasm. I feel Diane’s tight cunt clasp my cock as she begins to cum also. I can no longer hold back and begin pumping my jism deep with into her. Every spasm of her orgasm enforces mine until we come quietly to rest. Pulling slowly out of her, I turn her over and lay down next to her to share the afterglow of our orgasm. However, she still seemed agitated, still squirming as if that mind-blowing orgasm wasn't enough. I felt her hand reach down and grasp my cock. I turned my head up briefly and realized that the other couple was now watching us, as they quietly stroked each other.

I whispered in Diane’s ear, "Perhaps we could give them a show of our own...why don't you help me get hard?" She smiled wickedly at me, licking her lips, then giving me a deep kiss, full of lips and tongue. She then began kissing her way down my body, positioning herself such that the lovers could see both of us. I place my hands softly in her hair and moaned.

Her lips made a trail over my flat stomach, paying careful attention to dip inside my navel. Her tongue twirled inside the little crevice before moving down to my pubic hair. She ran both hands up my inner thighs very slowly as she seemed to pause to admire my manhood.

She then cupped both balls and gently rolled them around in her palms. My moaning increased in volume as she massaged them. She slid her thumb down lower to that special spot between my balls and ass. This made me squirm and arch up. I whispered, "Oh Baby, that feels so fucking good. You know just where I like it".

She bent down and began to lick where her thumbs pressed.

"Oh God, Babe … don't stop what you are doing".

Her tongue glided up over my balls and she began to lick them up like two juicy plums. As my cock jerked to attention, the purple head oozed my pre-cum. She placed the tips of her fingers on the head and swirled the juice all over, bringing her fingers under the crown and back again. My breathing was getting very loud and labored. Grasping the shaft, she began to pump the skin up and down.

As she pumped me, her mouth descended to engulf the head and I cried out, "Oh yeah, that's it baby ... suck it".

She began to suck it like a lollipop. I moaned in ecstasy wondering how long I could hold out. She kept pumping my cock as she sucked and licked the head. She then pushed my cock down farther into her mouth and then into her throat. Holding on to her head, I started fucking her mouth, all thought of control banished to the sensation of the moment. Faster and faster I pumped my cock up into her mouth.

"Yeah Babe, I want to shoot my load down your throat".

In answer, she just sucked harder and pumped faster. My cock felt like it was going to explode. I glanced up and notice that the lovers were now fucking doggie style watching us intently. Diane’s mouth was so hot, and I could feel her tongue against my shaft with each stroke, swirling. I wanted to hold back but I couldn’t...as I felt the cum rising in my balls, I yelled, "Oh god, I'm cumming", and I felt her suck me deep within her throat as the first load shot from my cock into her mouth. My orgasm seemed to last forever, yet she continued to stroke and suck me, as if to drain every drop.

As my orgasm subsided, I heard the lovers cry out, and notice that they were locked in throws of their own orgasms.

Drawing Diane’s head up, I smiled and her answering gaze brought some life into my withering hard-on. We kissed, my tongue searching her mouth, tasting a little of my own pungency, as I held her tightly against me, feeling the warmth of her breasts. I looked around and noticed that we are now alone.

Although I felt sated, I continued to stroke her back and ass, enjoying the warm feeling that follows orgasm, yet wanting to determine if she was satisfied. Grasping one breast playfully in my hand, I broke out if the embrace and whispered, "That was awesome, Babe, how can I possibly give you even part of the pleasure that you just gave me."

Diane smiled and leaned back away from me, spreading her legs wide, giving me a view of the sparse red hair on her pussy, taking her own fingers and spreading the lips wide.

“I believe this needs tending, Sweetie. You can’t imagine how horny I’ve gotten sucking your cock and swallowing your cum. I think it’s time you used those lips to finish me off.”

I needed no further invitation. I crawled up her body and began kissing her mouth and her full lips and then proceeded to taste my way across her neck and shoulders. As my lips trailed across her breasts, I felt her shiver. I knew that her nipples were particularly sensitive and that she loved having them sucked. I certainly would oblige. At first I let my tongue swirl around her nipple, feeling it begin to grow taut, but not actually touching it. Slowly I let my tongue and lips converge on her nipple until it was sucked gently into my mouth over my lips and teeth. I then began sucking harder, trying to pull her nipple deeper and deeper into my mouth until it was teasing the back of my tongue. Her moaning and small cries let me know that she was enjoying every lick. Soon her hand was on the back of my head and she was crying, “Yes…Yes…suck me hard.” I then left that nipple and proceeded to give the other one equal time. As I sucked and licked and kneaded it with my tongue, my other hand squeezed and stroked her other breast and nipple. Soon she was squirming and crying out. I knew that if I continued, she might even cum from only my lips on her nipples … but I had other plans.

As I continued to fondle her breasts, my mouth licked its way down, pausing briefly to tease her navel and then proceeding to the soft red hair that covered her mound. My tongue moved lightly over her hair and then licked the creases formed by her mound and her legs. Ignoring her center for the moment, I licked my way down the inside of each thigh. She moaned again, her hand descending on my head and pressing me up toward her wet pussy as her legs spread even wider.

“Don’t tease me, Lover. I need your tongue on my clit.”

I resisted her efforts and then licked my way back up to her mound, pausing to blow warm hair across her now swollen lips. I then flicked my tongue out gently caressing her clit. She shuddered and pressed my head forward. I then began licking around her clit, inside her lips and slowing increasing the speed at which I flicked my tongue. As I heard her breathing grow more ragged, I slipped my hand between her thighs and spread her lips with my fingers and began the final assault on her clit. My tongue flicked around and over it feather light. Soon she was gasping and shoving her hips up trying to get more pressure from my tongue, but I resisted, knowing that direct pressure would cool not inflame her.

Suddenly she cried out and began shaking and clinching her legs around my head as she began cumming. I continued flicking my tongue across her clit, feeling her hands waiting for the signal from her that her orgasm was waning. Her body shook and she cried out in a loud wail. Finally she was pushing me away as her pussy became sensitive.

I moved up and we held each other and kissed deeply, not talking but sharing the afterglow of her orgasm.

Then we heard a giggle and saw two shadows run away down the beach. It seems we had had a secret audience. As we turned to each other and smiled, we knew that this would be a night that we would provide us with pleasure for years to come.