Moonlit Visitor Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice's Need/Dante's Return.
3.1k words
4.41
12.3k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice awoke in the middle of the nigh her breathing ragged and the need throbbing through her intimate area. She looked out her window to spot a full moon high in the sky. This was the fifth time this had happened since she had left the forest. And it was always on the full moon of every month, stepping out of her bed she walked over towards the bathroom. Things had changed a lot since she had moved out to the city. But one thing hadn't and she never understood that. She had been feeling empty like she was missing something.

The bright light stung her eyes as it illuminated around the off white bathroom. Her body seemed to quiver the instant the chill of the tiled floor met her bare feet. It was almost winter and she dreaded that, Sabrina's house didn't exactly have the best heating system money could buy. She looked up in the mirror her brown locks were a wild mess reminding her of when she ran through the forest. Red cracks were in her eyes signaling irritation from the sudden exposure to light. But the noticeable circles under her eyelids were sign she needed rest.

A cough that came from behind her made Alice jump out of her skin nearly. Turning to see a drowsy Sabrina standing there with an already lit cigarette in hand. Alice had been meaning to ask Sabrina not to smoke in her room. But this was her home and Alice was a temporary guest till she got her own place. Forcing a smile to her face she leaned up against the sink.

"I hope I didn't wake you Sabrina." Alice apologized almost immediately.

Sabrina shrugged her shoulders her long oversize black t shirt rising over her thighs. Showing off lacey pink thong that she wore underneath. "Fifth time since you got here babe. Makes me wonder if everything is alright with you. I mean I hope you're not missing that douche bag of an ex husband."

Alice shook her head instantly at the mention of Jake, her divorce was nearly over with and the last thing she wanted to think outside the courtroom was of him. She felt her thighs press tightly together seeming to try and indicate something. She shrugged it off and looked over to Sabrina letting out a sigh. "Well since I'm up I'm half tempted to go to the diner down the street for breakfast." Sabrina seemed to perk up at that idea. "Get dressed if you want to come." She chuckled watching the short black haired woman dart from the room.

Every full moon they had gone out for breakfast, Sabrina had met a guy by the third full moon. So every chance she could she would join Alice for breakfast there. She called Alice her tagalong for picking up men. Alice didn't mind it helped with everything that had happened in her life. The fact that every time she'd see Jake he would throw Brandie and the baby in her face. At the thought of them made her fingers curl into the porcelain sink she heard a crack which made her look down. There was a thin black line between her hands. Biting hard on her lip she backed away from the sink and walked to her bedroom.

Maybe she was tense from everything that had been going on. Sabrina had constantly suggested that Alice should go dancing and get freaky one night. But then again Sabrina also suggested bringing home a random stranger and fucking their brains out. It made Alice laughs every time but Sabrina swore it might help. Perhaps she had a point to it all, too bad Alice had to work tonight otherwise she would consider it.

Her slender fingers took hold of the brush that sat on her nightstand, allowing the bristles to glide through her hair. Finally managing the tangled mess that had happened from her oversized pillow. Sabrina hadn't returned to the room which hinted she was trying to find something to wear. Alice shook her head at that thought silently hoping this guy didn't hurt her friend. Making it over to the window she glanced up at the full moon and sighed out in irritation. Why was she acting like this? Did she really miss Jake or was it something else that seemed to toll heavy on her?

While she looked up at the moon her fingers crept under the fabric of the button up shirt tugging aside her cotton panties. She was burning hot there more than she had anticipated. The tip of her nail hit her clit and she cringed against the window letting out a low groan. Her eyes looked to the wide open door to see that it was still empty. What was she doing? About to finger herself when she was supposed to be taking her friend out for breakfast? Retracting her hand from her undergarments she began to shuffle through the clothes that were still neatly folded in her suitcase.

She pulled out a sweatshirt and a pair of dark denim jeans. Tugging the jeans over her long legs she grumbled to herself at how embarrassing it would have been if Sabrina had come back. That would be the conversation of a lifetime. How sweet little Alice needed to get a cock so that her little hole would be satisfied. Alice stopped as she rethought that statement, her jaw dropping. Not only would Sabrina be satisfied but so would she. What had happened to her? She fell like this sex crazed whore that yearned to be touched and taken advantage of. Finally finishing her outfit she yanked her shoes on and stormed out of her room.

Making her way down the stairs to find Sabrina out the front door already. A grin passed over her lips that told Alice about damn time. Alice rolled her eyes as they swung the front door shut making sure it was locked and keys were stuffed where they would be safe. Their heels clicked against the side walk neither of them spoke for fear the cold would steal their voice. A nudge came into Alice's side that made her jump. She caught the sly grin on Sabrina's face and shook her head.

"What?" She asked as she watched Sabrina.

"The more I think about it I can't help but wonder if my sweet Alice was dreaming about a man." And there it was set out in motion. Alice shook her head and that seemed to make it worse because Sabrina stopped right in front of her. Eyes wide and a grin that would break the Cheshire cat's heart. "You are aren't you?"

"No I'm not." Alice confessed as she walked around her friend. The last man Alice had thought about other than Jake had her thinking that the man was merely a dream. One that had came out of her wildest fantasies. For what man would randomly have sex with someone they barely knew in a stranger's house. True there were probably many men like that in the city but how many would tell them how much of a bastard her husband was without even knowing him.

Sabrina caught up glancing at Alice with a worried face. "Did I offend you babe?" She asked lighting another cigarette.

"No I'm just starting to wonder why I keep waking up every month. It's like something or someone is calling out to me." Alice finally confessed watching the ground pass by.

"You know if you need something for that I can help or I can have a friend of mine help." She spoke as they stopped in front of the diner letting her finish her cigarette.

"I'm sure you could hun but I don't know. If I did it with one of your friends it wouldn't feel right. Or I'd feel like a cheap whore." Alice grimaced the moment Sabrina had smiled. She knew that was the answer there, she was feeling the need for sex. "You bitch picking for information."

Sabrina laughed and nodded her head ducking out the way before Alice could punch her in the arm. "What can I say I think I know my own friends body better than she does." Alice swung again this time losing her balance and landing flat on her rear. Wincing in a brief moment of pain she watched as Sabrina laughed like she was going to piss her pants. Finally ceasing her laughter she extended her hand helping Alice up off the ground.

They walked into the diner and were greeted by a young man that sent Sabrina a giggle. Alice rolled her eyes walking past them to a booth in the back. Sitting herself near the window she chuckled watching them, Sabrina had pulled the man into a kiss and looked like she would of tossed him on a table. A waitress dropped a menu on the table that Alice took. She looked up to say thank you but stopped when she noticed the waitress wasn't looking at her. Her face read anger and jealousy all over it. Alice followed the waitress' eyes over to Sabrina and the guy and instantly seen why.

She cleared her throat to get the waitress to look at her. Her name tag reading Cindy. Cindy's cold blue eyes looked down at Alice. "What do you want?" She seemed to growl making Alice wish she hadn't done that.

"Um...." She hesitated for a moment feeling the courage sink away from her now. "Can I get a cup of hot tea please?"

With a growl the waitress seemed to leave and walk to the back, but not before watching Sabrina. Alice sank into her seat feeling her heart race. Sabrina made her way back to the booth sitting on the opposite side to where Alice was sitting. Alice straightened herself and smiled at her friend letting that cold stare of the waitress seem to fade.

"So you are going to join us for breakfast Sam?" Sabrina asked looking to the male that sat beside her. The man nodded his head moving his arm to wrap around Sabrina's shoulder. Alice smiled and nodded her head letting out a sigh, she was content to just having some tea at the moment and keep her friend company.

About an hour passed and breakfast was settled between Sam and Sabrina. Now they were engrossed to just stare at each other. Sam whispered something in Sabrina's ear that made her giggle like a five year old. Soon they left Sam handed money to Alice whom remained seated in the booth. She tried to decline but he had insisted. The bill was paid and now Alice was resting her head against the window, sleep was threatening her and soon it did. Unaware of the man whom had just came into the diner.

Dante growled at the people who were passing him by. The city made him uneasy and he longed to be in the wild but he was here on a mission. Four months had passed since he found out that the lovely woman from the forest had moved. Why hadn't she told him? Did he scare her that much? She did a wonderful thing for him and had managed to separate himself from his wolf form, so he was able to control his shift. As well as walk as a human at any time of the month. He had done things with her that he had done with other women. But something about her made this possible.

When he found out he was so happy he wanted to thank her again the next night by making sweet passion to her. But to his surprise when he returned to the house another woman occupied it with a man. He had recognized the man as being the fair one's husband so he figured that the other woman was his mistress. She was ready to carry a child at the time and Dante was not going to frighten her. So he stayed by the house for several days till he heard the man talking to someone on the phone. By the sounds of it whomever it was the man was not happy to talk to them. That's when he had gotten the information of Alice's wear bouts.

He longed to find out why she had left but he had to first call in some favors from a few friends. Soon he had gotten himself in with an old buddy whom had lent him a hand. Dante had left the care of his business in his friend's hands since he had been cursed. His buddy gladly returned the business when Dante called but wanted to share fifty percent. His buddy had thought Dante had gone on a long vacation and was now ready to return. Once he had settled back into his old life he set out to find the one thing that was missing from it. His dearest Alice whom he still owed a thank you to.

Passing by he glanced up at the moon his silver eyes feeling the pull of his goddess. He reminded himself that even though he was not cursed to walk as a human under her anymore he would have to give in to his wolf soon. 'Please goddess let me find her first.' He pleaded mentally before continuing his walk. A scent hit him then that made him turn. His jaw dropped to see a woman in a diner sleeping in a booth. Making his way quickly across the street he nearly got hit by a car. He didn't even stop to yell at the person driving.

The door swung open and he stepped in warmth searing against his cheek while he looked in the booth. A waitress approached him with a smile, making him turn. Nearly chocking on the growl that threatened to immerse from him. There was something about her that he did not like at all but he nodded his head to her and walked past. Stopping in front of the booth where Alice was fast asleep at. He couldn't believe he had found her after four months. He swallowed hard before parting his lips to say something but nothing came out.

She made a moan that made him sit down next to her. 'She's dreaming.' He thought to himself as he moved closer. Emeralds looked up at him half way and he froze immediately. She sat up straight pressing herself against the window.

Alice had been lost in a dream of passion it had seemed, she was back in the forest laying flat on her bed. A person was bent over on top of her, lightly kissing her neck while their fingers explored her body. Before their fingers could make it to the area she needed to be touched so badly something made her wake up. When she opened her eyes she saw a man sitting in front of her staring at her like she was a piece of meat. Plastering her body against the window she made a scream but found his gloved hand covering her mouth.

He yanked her out of the booth by her arm and started to walk her outside. They didn't stop until they were in a dark alley. Her body was pushed up against a brick wall and she could see him from the dim light of the moon. His face was serious but somehow very familiar to her as if she had seen it in a dream.

"Alice." He spoke finally. But she was too scared to even try to talk. He made a step towards her and she cringed against the wall making him stop. His head tilted to the side watching her. "You don't remember me do you?" He asked.

She shook her head in response to his question. For a moment she considered he might have been the man whom she had dreamt about back in the. But she had told herself that was a dream and this was a complete stranger. Her eyes lowered to see he was wearing a black duster, a pair of black jeans, and a set of nice dress shoes that were more for a business man.

"Alice." She snapped her attention back to his face to see a grin there. Her mind then thought it over that this must have also been a dream. She closed her eyes and started to count to ten thinking that he would be gone when she opened them. When she opened her eyes he was gone and there sat a white dog. She looked both ways as if trying to see if he had taken off somewhere but there was no sign of him.

"Oh dear lord." She whispered pressing her head up against the wall. But a bark made her jump she glared down at the dog that sat in front of her. The dogs head was tilted to the side. "Don't look at me like that. I don't judge you now for pissing on the hydrant." She stated, the dog tilted its head to the other side making Alice sigh. She decided it was time to go home. She walked out of the alley and towards her apartment considering the fact that Sabrina won't be there.

Before she made it around the corner she glanced over her shoulder to see that white dog just staring at her. She shivered momentarily as she moved quickly.

Dante could tell she was frightened and he didn't want her like that. So when she closed her eyes he did the one thing that he could think of. He had shifted to his wolf form. He wanted to see her face when she opened her eyes but most of all he wanted to find out where she lived. He followed close behind her but not so close that she would see him. He couldn't help but laugh at the comment she made to him in the alley. Her voice was lovely to hear again, it seemed to sing to him. She didn't live far from the diner it seemed which made it very easy.

What made him smile the most was she was not far from his business either. He watched her enter the building making a mental note of it. She would remember him soon enough and he would make sure of it. His mind was racing with ideas of how to get her to do that but it was also racing with another thought. 'She will be mine soon.' He thought to himself as he howled and took off down the street.