Moons of the Immortal

Story Info
Alyssa's journey into the night begins.
2.1k words
4.02
18.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following depicts adults in a fantasy based sexually explicit story. If you are a minor or it as illegal for you to view this material in your area, please exit. Otherwise read and enjoy!!!!!


Her body reacted against her. Sweat glistened in the cool night air joining in small droplets rolling down across her naked breasts dampening the torn shirt beneath her. Her nipples strained out to his touch, drawing a guttural moan from deep within her body, followed by a desperate cry in her mind.

Back in the bar the pounding bases seemed to echo her racing hart and gasping breaths. He had appeared from know where, dancing in gracefully, yet openly displaying his intent from the beginning. Alyssa was content in playing with him then. Teasing another desperate man into a night of free drinks, good dancing, and if he was lucky, a passionate kiss at the door.

But her body had betrayed her. The kiss grew much deeper, and far more passionate than she ever wanted. Even then her mind raged against what was happening. When she began sputtering a refusal, he looked puzzled and hushed her with a caress against her cheek.

Roughly he dragged her down a side ally, away from the bright lights of the Hub. Any passing by would surely confuse her lusty cries for a consenting couple who couldn't wait for their cab to arrive.

Tripping on a crate, Alyssa fell backwards, a moment of panic mixed with relief as her body became her own for a split second. But somehow the strange man was behind her before she hit the ground, guiding her gently but firmly. Definitely.

In moments her body was heaving, shirt torn beneath her, his hand pressing strongly on her neck, twisting it hard to the side. Gathering her will she breathed out, "Stop!" To her amazement, he paused then, almost waiting for something else. The moment ended as he kissed hard on her neck, probing her hot flesh with his wet tongue.

In blinding pain his lips turned to teeth, penetrating deep into her skin as his hands continued their deft ministrations. When his face came back into view, Alyssa saw the blood on his lips. Her blood, steaming in the night air.

Fear pumped adrenalin through her body, causing blood to gush faster from her neck, but solidifying her mental resistance. Pausing, to rip off her panties, he smiled at her. Mental outrage contradicted her sweet scent now released into the air.

Pawing out to her sides in pleasure and desperation, Alyssa's right hand found a broken shard of the same crate that had tripped her earlier. Adrenalin empowered strength thrust the wooden shard deep into her lover-attacker's back.

A look of complete bewilderment flooded his eyes. Blood poured quickly into his penetrated lung, swiftly filling before passing on through his throat. Slivers spinning internally lodged firmly into his tender organs. Slumping dead, he pinned Alyssa beneath his large frame, as his blood poured out passed his open lips, flowing down on to her own.

Unable to avoid the falling blood, Alyssa sputtered and spit. Its taste was heavy, yet sweet as it coated her mouth. Intoxicated by it's peculiar pleasures, she licked her lips to get more. Not content with the drops on her lips, Alyssa stretched up to kiss him deeply and passionately once again, sucking down the life blood that remained.

With a contented sign Alyssa passed out.

**

"Security in observation!"

The call repeated itself as two large officers rushed by. Intrigued, Purity followed in their wake. Confused and questioning glances darted her way from the nurses who were still on duty. Responding with a wink that promised to bring back a story Purity ran on. The noise hit as soon as she passed through the thick doors into the observation wing. The scream was feminine, but guttural and in a rage. "Get back," the voice screamed.

By the time she made her way through the corridor there was a circle of security and nursing staff around the room the first on scene were quickly relaying the situation.

"... rape victim. She just woke up and went insane."

"Get all the men out of here." One of the female officers ordered. At least someone has sense, Purity thought pulling herself through the crowd.

As the crowd thinned Purity pulled up even with the security guard who had taken charge. Her first glimpse at the raging girl was all she needed to know how a semi sedated woman could keep a group of men back in fear. This was no longer a human matter. The tribunal would have many questions, and they would not want to wait when the news hit.

"Let me try," Purity quickly said. "I may not be as imposing as a guard."

Getting a brief nod, she took some tentative steps toward the enraged woman. The feral rage that many felt during transformation was always a difficult time even in the most optimal circumstances.

"Hi there," she said, sliding forward. "My names Purity." Purity focused her will through her words. Calm down! Calm Down! Normally using one's gifts on another was met with severe punishment, "for this," she thought bitterly, "I should get a metal!"

"Believe me I know what your going through, but we both need to CALM DOWN now." The woman's poster slowly loosened as she began to relax. "That's it. Let's just sit here and relax." Purity tapped the hospital bed invitingly, gently taking a seat herself.

A flutter of the woman's eyelids later and she passed out, leaning heavily against Her shoulder. As Purity guided the poor woman down into her bed, the room sighed.

"Okay, shows over folks." The guard called out, pushing the crowed away with a smile. When she returned to Purity and the strange girl, she laughed quietly. "You know, I've always wanted to say that."

**

The girl slept through the remainder of the night thanks to heavy sedation. Purity managed to convince the guard that the woman was no longer a threat as long as she wasn't startled any more, and agreed to have visits restricted to Purity only.

Only getting a few hours sleep in the bed beside the woman, she was dead tired. Stiffening a yawn she watched the woman stir. "Hey there sleepy."

"Mmm," the woman groaned. "Where am I."

"Your in St. David's Hospital. You had a bit of an encounter it seems."

A bolt of realization struck through the prone woman, as the panic from the previous day began to regrow.

"It's okay, your safe now. What's your name hun?"

"Alyssa, Alyssa Price," she responded. Purity sighed as she felt the drain of imposing her will again on the woman. She was tired and could hardly handle the strain, but she couldn't let this girl loose control again.

"Do you know who did this to you?"

"No," Alyssa said flatly. Purity could see the young woman recalling the night's horror in her eyes.

"Here, drink this. It'll help calm the rage." Purity handed Alyssa on the blood packs she managed to slip out of storage, while taking a long sip of her own.

"Eww! That's not really-" Alyssa cut herself off not wanting to know the answer.

Purity stifled a giggle. "So young" she thought to herself. A deft move and she had the tube in Alyssa's resistant mouth, lightly squeezing the back to allow the fluid to drain out.

Alyssa's initial disgust and resistance ended as she tasted the sweetness of the blood in her bag. "You like that don't you?" Purity chided.

When the bag was done, Alyssa sighed smiling happily until her unstable emotions reminded her of what she just did. "Oh, god!" She croaked, horrified at how she didn't feel sick, but actually hungry for more.

Purity handed over her bag seeing the hunger in the young woman's eyes. She waited until that one too was gone, before continuing. "Can you describe anything about the man that attacked you?"

Laying back with a happy smile, Alyssa answered lazily. "I don't really remember much. Just at how I couldn't control myself. Not drunk or anything. I knew I wanted to get away, but my body just kept going, getting itself....worked up."

"We're going to have to get you out of here soon. This is really not a great place for you to be right now."

Smiling at her confused look, she continued. "Too much blood around. Drives you young'ns crazy during the rage."

"The what?"

"The rage hun. You're transformation into a vampire."

**

The explanations ran long and complicated, but eventually Purity managed to convince the hospital staff that the girl was really her neighbour's daughter and she was going to bring her home. With no food and only a little blood in her stomach, Purity was feeling the effects of blood withdrawal. It had been a long time since she had stretched herself so thinly. Imposing her will on the humans at work was not a difficult task, but the young vampire in her care was strong willed, and it took weeks off Purity's regular schedule.

Her story of resistance was quite convincing as she took stock on how really tired she was.

Purity drove her back to her small apartment for the night. A good nights sleep and a few pilfered bags of blood would refresh them both. The girl was going to need her energy when she faced the council next dusk.

Sitting on her couch she smiled at the woman who was starring at her. "You feeling okay now?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling great." She smiled. Purity felt a tingle rush through her with the girls smile. "It's so nice of you to do this for me."

Alyssa's hand drifted to Purity's thigh. They shivered together as a soft tingling passed between them. Alyssa noticed for the first time how deep Purity's eyes were. Gazing deep she saw them both within her eyes. Sweat pouring off their bodies, silent screams of ecstasy heaving from their naked breasts.

She could smell Purity now, her legs spreading out ever so slightly. Invitingly. Alyssa had considered sex with girls in the past, but never had such a powerful desire before. A newfound confidence built within her, giving her power, and only asking for pleasure in return. They continued to roll in Purities eyes, grinding their glistening bodies together. Alyssa could hear her moans now, but couldn't tell if they were real or imaginary. She wanted so desperately to make them real. Here. Now.

Reaching up to touch Purity's soft face, Alyssa leaned in, only to be met by Purity's hand. "Down girl." She panted, obviously turned on, but barely in control. "I think we can say with confidence what clan your sire came from now. I didn't know there were many incubus' left. Or any in the con-"

Purity's desperate ramble was cut off as Alyssa took a single finger of her blocking hand into her mouth, sucking tenderly at first, and then growing in passion. Purity's eyes rolled up as her nerves lit up throughout her body.

This time she couldn't deny the kiss. Alyssa's tender lips pressed hard against Purities. Her hands rose to Purity's head to pull her further into her passions. Her tongue gently massaged her new lover's lips sliding into her mouth. Each danced their tongues against the others, as their hands desperately ripped at each other's clothing.

Falling to the floor, their two bodies intertwined as they grinded their diminishingly clothed bodies together. Straddling her thighs, Alyssa pressed her swollen lids harder into her lover, leaving a slick smear of juices behind.

Moaning into Purity's mouth, Alyssa slipped off her lover's slick thighs landing abruptly on her ass. Too desperate to slow, Purity slid her pelvis in to grind against Alyssa's own. After a few experimental brushes, the two pelvic lips kissed twisting their clits together.

Purity echoed Alyssa's moans as she shuddered in orgasm. Alyssa redoubled her efforts to compensate for her lovers temporary paralysis. Feeling on fire, she slid up Purity's torso, lowering her dripping pussy to her waiting lovers lips. Watching her lover taking her first passionate licks, pushed her over the edge. Screaming in release, Alyssa squeezed hard on her lovers breasts, bringing further moans from beneath her.

Regaining control again, Alyssa twisted around, leaving her pussy at her enthusiastic lovers lips, and returned the favor with her own.

The two moaned in harmony rising to a beautiful crescendo as they drew nearer to a mutual climax. Passions boiled over Alyssa bared her fangs for the first time, digging them into the soft folds of her lover's lips sucking hard on the bloodied clit between. Screaming in pleasure heightened beyond, Purity mimicked Alyssa, tooth, lip and tongue. Climax hit the two vampires in a full body shudder, Alyssa barely finding the strength to roll off of her lover before surrendering to the dark.

Thanks for reading! All comments are welcome!