Moonshadows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he pulled back suddenly, leaving my lips bereft of his delicious heat. I opened my eyes, confused.

"I think I should leave."

"What?" I blinked and worked to get my brain going again. When I tried to look him in the eyes, he turned his face away slightly. Sudden nervousness tightened my throat. "Am I... doing something wrong?"

He met my gaze again, surprise in the black arches of his eyebrows. "Wrong? No, Selene, you're doing everything right. That's just the problem."

"I don't understand."

"You're so little, baby. It'd be so easy to break you." I opened my mouth to protest the declaration, but he silenced me with his golden stare. "And I don't ever want to hurt you. But if we keep going like this... We're gonna have sex."

I swallowed. The blunt way he said it made shivers of fire and ice run through my body, made me want to run away and throw myself into his arms at the same time. The very thing I had been fantasizing about since the night I'd met him. The most intimate of acts. As innocent as I was, I had known this was coming and I wanted it. Didn't I? I looked at the sheer size of him in comparison to my small frame. It would hurt this first time, that was certain, but that's not really what made me hesitate. I worried that I would disappoint him. That he would find me boring and decide it was time to move on to greener pastures. Then I looked again at his face and saw the distilled desire in his eyes and the doubts faded.

"Well, the way I see it, it's gotta happen sooner or later." I glanced at him tentatively through my lowered eyelashes. "And, actually, I would prefer sooner rather than later."

"You sure?" His voice was a low growl and his golden eyes showed his fraying shred of control over the wild part of him. But he held it back, and it made my heart melt. I loved him for his strength, and for fighting a losing battle just so that I could have one last way out, if that's what I wanted.

In answer, I reached out and pulled him to my mouth. He kissed me back fiercely, his hands suddenly all over my body, making up for their momentary absence. They slid from my shoulders, down my arms, inwards to my belly. Skimmed up along my torso, dragging the material of my loose, black shirt with them, Found my breasts and kneaded them through the fabric. I could tell from his insistent, possessive touches just how much he had been holding back before. I moaned softly as his hands slipped up under my shirt and pushed my bra aside.

His fingers were hot against my skin, burning wonderfully while his thumbs rubbed across my nipples. They hardened immediately and I arched into him. "I've wanted you since I first saw you..." He breathed against my mouth. His words were a primal rumble that seduced my body and sent my brain into the swirling depths of carnal want.

"Rafe..." I sighed. I let my hands leave his head, and trail over his powerful back. My fingers plucked at his shirt until I could slide my hands underneath, along the silky, tense musculature of his body. As his fingers pinched my nipples, mine curled against his skin, pricking him with my nails. I moaned and shuddered.

He pulled back again, but this time it was only long enough to drag his shirt over his head while I hastily did likewise. I fumbled behind me with the clasp of my bra, impatient with my trembling hands. Rafe wrapped his arms around me again, trapping my arms in the awkward position, and stilling my hands. He looked me directly in the eyes as his fingers deftly undid the hooks, and drew the loose ends apart with tickling caresses along my back. I leaned forward to kiss him again, and the bra fell, forgotten, down my front.

As my bare breasts came into contact with the skin of his chest, I started, then melted into him. The dark hair on his chest tickled my nipples and the heat of his body burned oh-so wonderfully against my naked flesh. It was the most sensual thing I had ever felt, this touching of our two chests with nothing between them. Then his hands were undoing the buttons on my jeans and tugging them down over my hips.

I wiggled and did my best to help him, while still keeping my lips against his own, and quite soon I was only in my modest white underwear, the crotch already noticeably moist with my arousal. He growled again, golden eyes riveted on my barely covered pussy. I felt a furious heat spreading over my cheeks, down my neck, and to the tops of my breasts. Then his fingers were hooking into the straps of my panties, easing them down slowly, slowly over my mound, down my thighs, my shins, and finally off my bare feet. And I was completely naked on the couch before him. Naked, and nearly breathless with longing.

He inhaled deeply and licked his lips. I could see the sharp points of his canine teeth flash white. Suddenly, he shifted, sliding off the sofa to crouch on the floor, and with a swift motion, he pulled my hips around so that he was at eye level with my wet slit, my legs resting on his strong shoulders. It occurred to me, in a hazy sort of way, that if I weren't so completely turned on, I probably would have died from embarrassment. Then he blew out right on my sensitive flesh, making me jump. He grinned. Butterfly kisses interspersed with gentle nips traced their way up the inside of my thigh, and stopped right before where I really wanted them, moving instead to do the same to the other leg. I gave a pitiful sort of mewling sound, inarticulately pleading for him to stop teasing me. He obliged me with a quick, firm lick from the bottom of my hole right up to my throbbing clit and I gave a shuddering sigh of satisfaction.

My head was in a dizzy cloud of pleasure as he demonstrated with his mouth --that wonderful, beautiful mouth-- how he was only just getting started. His tongue licked repeatedly along my clitoral shaft, only occasionally grazing the swollen tip, but every time he did, my hips jerked of their own accord, and my thighs tightened on either side of his head. I was making sounds I didn't even know I was capable of; humming, moaning, whining, a vocal soundtrack to my pleasure. My arms were arched over my head, clinging to the back of the couch as if my life depended on it, stretching my torso, and every time his tongue slid over that sensitive nub, my breasts would arch into the air while my hips wriggled and squirmed. Then he put it inside me and swirled it around, licking the very membrane of my virginity and my hands came down to grip his head while I let out a long, throaty moan.

And he just kept on licking and licking. Running his tongue over and into my pussy until I thought I was going to go crazy. It was too much. Too good. I needed to cum. My breaths were ragged gasps bordering on hyperventilation but I managed to pant out, "No more... Can't..." His yellow eyes looked up and met with my dazed ones then he locked his mouth over my clit and started sucking. His tongue flicked against it while he applied a constant suction and it sent me tumbling thankfully over the edge.

I think I might have screamed; I don't remember. All I know was that I felt my hips trying to buck like mad, but Rafe kept them mostly still in an iron grip, and licked even harder. My hands curled in his hair, my thighs quivered and my orgasm tore through me. Like prickling waves of fire slamming through my every nerve, emanating from that place where his tongue was still stimulating me.

Finally, he started slowing, letting me come down as well. I gradually became aware of what my body was doing, and told my hands to unclench from Rafe's hair. My legs relaxed, and my back came out of the arch it seemed to make whenever I was in the throes of passion. While I tried to catch my breath, I gently smoothed my hand along Rafe's dark head, silently apologizing for pulling so hard.

He raised his head to look at me, a feral gleam in his eyes. I swallowed, my heart speeding up again. We were far from finished.

Without speaking, he slowly moved up my body, almost crawling, like some powerful, wild creature stalking its prey. He braced his muscled arms on either side of me and stared down into my face. Even with the intimacy we had just shared, I admit, at that moment with him hovering above me like that, and that absolutely intense expression on his face, it scared me. I felt entirely vulnerable and small; the soft skin on the inside of my thighs was rubbing against the jeans he still wore and this position truly drove home just how much bigger and stronger than me he was. He leaned very close to my face and kissed me, both our eyes open, though mine fluttered closed as the heat and his skilled lips worked their magic. I tasted myself in the kiss, and while I didn't have much of an opinion about its flavor one way or another, the knowledge of its origin was one of the more erotic things I'd encountered in my short life. I made a small whimpering moan.

Rafe disengaged his mouth from mine. "I want to fuck you on your bed." He told me in a low voice that lost nothing of its strength for its quietness.

I shivered, and opened my eyes. "Okay." I whispered.

He grinned in a way that wasn't entirely friendly, but before I could move, he scooped me up in his arms, and started carrying me along the hall to my bedroom, as if I weighed nothing at all. But for all his intimidating behavior, he still held me as though I were something priceless and delicate, tucked close to his chest, secure and safe. And despite how draining my recent orgasm was, I felt myself getting aroused again, my pussy tingling, my nipples hardening back to little beads. Rafe seemed to sense this, and his arms tightened a little around me.

We reached my bedroom, and he pushed the door open with his foot, striding over to the bed to deposit me on the covers. He stepped back and straightened, staring down at me while he slowly unfastened his jeans. My eyes fixated on his hands as they went about their task, hypnotized, mouth dry with longing. He finished undressing with easy fluidity and I stared.

Apprehension cut through my pleasant cloud of lust at seeing just how big he was. I mean, he was nothing freakish, but he was still on the large side of average, at the least, definitely in proportion with the rest of him. And I was, well... Little. I had serious doubts about that thing fitting inside me.

Rafe advanced, and I swallowed. His golden eyes burned as he started crawling over me, but he must have seen the trepidation in my face, because he paused and said, "Relax, baby. Trust me."

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to do as he said, but nervousness fluttered in my stomach. Feverish lips brushed against the inside of my breast, making me jump. He kept nibbling and sucking and kissing around the valley between my breasts, until he finally took one of my nipples into his mouth, to tease it with his tongue.

"Mm..." I hummed, and arched my breast a little more into his mouth. He took his lips away only long enough to switch to my other breast, lavishing it with hot, wet attention. My sensitive nipples seemed to relay the feeling right down to my core, making me even wetter. I was in heaven.

I was so busy with the sensations going on at my breasts, that I didn't initially notice his fingers inching their way down my stomach, over my mound, to rest lightly on my pussy lips. When he began prying them apart, though, I payed attention, and my eyes came open to see him watching my face closely. His thumb found my clit, and he began rubbing it oh-so lightly, eliciting a cry from me.

"You like this?" He asked slyly. I gave a jerky nod.

One of his other fingers found the entrance to my tiny hole, and he paused. I stilled too, save for the unsteady rise and fall of my breasts. So, so slowly, he pushed it inwards, stretching me around his long finger. It was a big difference from using my own hands, and the stretching sensation was much more intense. I couldn't even imagine what his cock would feel like. He paused again, as his fingertip met my hymen, though I thought I saw a small smile curl his mouth.

Before I could ask, he began easing his finger in and out of me, rubbing my pussy walls more thoroughly than ever I could. My head fell back again, and my eyes closed. His mouth returned to my nipples, while his finger continued its slow movement, and every now and then, he'd press his thumb a little harder to my clit and I would shudder. I started breathing more rapidly as the sensations mounted, climbing again toward that amazing peak. I was astonished at how easily he could coax such responses from my body, but I didn't want to climax alone again. I wanted him to come with me this time.

"Rafe..." I said huskily. My hands gently detached his mouth from his work until he was looking at me. "If you're gonna fuck me, you better do it now. I don't think I can wait much longer."

I saw something wild lighten his eyes at my words. He grinned savagely as he removed his hand from my pussy, and braced both arms on either side of my body. He kissed me hard, possessively, and his hips forced my legs apart as he settled between them, just as I had fantasized. The weight shifted, and I realized he was using one hand to guide his cock to my entrance. I felt the silken head part my lips, nudging and coating itself in the juices all around, until he found my little hole.

I made my body relax as he began to push forward, but it was hard as the pain of being stretched so much started to mount. I could see the strain on Rafe's face as he limited himself to slow, gentle movements, and I wished I could give him better encouragement than my wincing whimpers. He kept going though, until we both felt him come up against that thin membrane of my cherry. He stopped, breathing controlled, deliberate breaths.

"You ready, baby?" He growled.

No, I thought. But I nodded solemnly, because, despite the pain, there was an undeniable thrill in me as well. Something primal that reveled in the feeling of his hard cock being forced inside me, something that wanted more.

His hips pulled back, taking the pressure of his cock with them, and my pussy throbbed in pained relief. Then he slammed forward again, ripping me open and filling me. My eyes widened and I gave a stifled cry as pain rocked through me, my hands fluttering at my sides, half wanting to push him away, half wanting to keep him close to prevent further movement. Each heartbeat made ripples of hurt spread from my speared pussy, but Rafe kept still inside me, and leaned down to whisper soothingly in my ear, "Shh, shh, it'll be better soon..."

A tear from the corner of my eye slipped down my temple; I felt like I was being split in two. I could feel hot blood running down my ass crack from my pussy to soak into the sheets below me. But I made myself take slow, deep breaths and relax all the muscles that had unconsciously tightened again. "Good," he purred, and nibbled at the skin right below my earlobe. His breath was hot and sensual against my skin, so I focused on that instead of the burning pain between my legs.

He shifted ever-so-slightly, and I flinched, my vaginal muscles clenching involuntarily around him. His hips gave a jerk, pushing him yet further into me, and I cried out, both at the renewed pain, and at little slivers of pleasure that worked their way into the sensation. When I looked up at his face, I saw his jaw clenched tight, his eyes narrowed, as if he was straining to hold himself back. Love and gratitude filled me, and I reached up to wrap my arms around his broad shoulders. He was being strong for me, even now, and I knew it couldn't be easy for him.

"I'm okay now, Rafe." I murmured shakily against his neck. "Just go easy for a while, 'kay?"

He didn't answer verbally, but slowly started rocking his hips back and forward. At first, I had to grit my teeth and squeeze my eyes shut as I buried my face against the curve of his neck, but gradually the pain began to be immersed under a rising tide of sweet sensation, and it started feeling very, very good. There was not a place his huge member didn't touch inside me, massaging and stimulating my hypersensitive flesh. His thrusts started to get a little more insistent as he heard my breathing change, felt the difference in my responses.

He shifted slightly, and at the new angle, every time he moved, his cock slid along the tip of my clit. My eyes shot open. Sharp darts of pleasure pierced through the aching delight that was building in my tight cunt. Sometimes, it would be the barest brush, and others a much firmer stroke along my button, both driving me to new heights. I was stretched absolutely around him, so taut I could feel my channel encompassing him like the tightest of sleeves. The pain was still there --he was too big for it to go away altogether-- but it was mixing sinfully with my pleasure, and his steady strokes in and out were making my head reel.

I couldn't believe he was inside me. So huge, so warm, inside me. One of his hands gripped my hip, and he pushed even deeper. "Aah!" I cried as his cock caressed parts of me, never before touched by anyone.

"Selene..." He ground out my name between clenched teeth. I could feel him losing his fight for self-control, evident in the way he forced his cock into me harder and harder. It hurt again, but now I was loving every second of it.

I whimpered and writhed under him, arching my hips against the hard cock between my legs, and his grip on me tightened. His thrusts lengthened until he suddenly gave an especially brutal shove and my eyes widened as I felt the last of his rod push inside me so that his pubic bone butted against mine. The head of his cock was shoved up hard against my cervix, and my little clit was radiating sensation from where it was rubbing hard against the base of his cock.

Then he moved again, pulling back, and even as there was relief, my body craved the feel of him buried completely inside me. I bucked my hips up, trying to recapture the slick length of him again, and he slammed forward, dragging a hoarse cry from me.

Again and again he drove himself into my willing little cunt, and my nails dug into his skin as I felt myself rising to the edge. "Rafe," I whimpered, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

"Do it, baby." He practically snarled, the tension of restraint and anticipation in every straining muscle of his body.

He fucked into me twice more and I started cumming. My body arched against him, my head fell back and my pussy tightened so hard around his cock that I heard him groan. In fierce, rippling waves I pulsed on his cock as the fire of my climax flared through me. And all of a sudden, he was cumming too; the force of my orgasm was finally too much for him. Thick, hot ropes of sperm splashed against my womb, prolonging my ecstasy as he growled out his own pleasure and thrust his hips hard against mine.

We remained locked like that for countless moments, until slowly, slowly our bodies unwound from the tense pose while we both caught our breath. I let myself sink back onto the bed and my hands flattened on his back, sliding over the silky, powerful musculature. I could feel his muscles easing, and I became aware that his rough grasp on my hip was relaxing as well, leaving a dull ache from where his fingers had bitten into my soft skin. I would have some bruises tomorrow.

Rafe nuzzled against my neck and his breath was hot across my damp skin. I shivered and turned my head to meet his languid kiss. My whole body felt sore and drained and perfectly wonderful.

He pulled away for a moment, slipping out of my thoroughly-fucked pussy as gently as he could. I winced anyway, for without the pleasure masking it, I was very tender down there. But he kissed the corner of my mouth in silent apology and readjusted himself on the bed so that he lay on his side with me snuggled close to his chest, his arms firm around me. After a moment, he reached over and pulled up the covers that had gotten all scrunched and wadded up on the mattress during our fucking.