Moonshadows Ch. 05

Story Info
A drive, an unwelcome guest, and a revelation.
6k words
4.69
22.5k
24

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rafe made good on his promise to see me again the very next day, though my welcome was somewhat subdued by necessity since Cara was back in the apartment with us. I had only spoken to her in the most general terms when describing my weekend, but I thought her smirk was a little too knowing when she walked past the living room where we were cuddled on the couch, and I was sure I saw her wink my way.

If possible, my body had been even more sore when I woke up, but with Rafe's return came the flood of hormones that had my skin tingling and my panties growing damp in preparation for what I so desperately wanted. My increasing agitation must have been apparent in my touch because he'd only been there half an hour before Rafe bent close to my ear and whispered hotly, "How about we go for a drive?"

I hopped up immediately and Rafe laughed, that warm earthy rumble that I so l loved. I blushed at my own eagerness but grinned back in good humor.

"Let me just get changed out of my pajamas," I told him, starting toward my room.

"Okay." He stretched his muscular arms along the back of the couch and added in a carefully casual way, "Why don't you wear a skirt?"

Blushing all the more fiercely, I hurried to get ready.

Fifteen minutes later, we were zooming along the roads on our way out of the city. The ruffled skirt of my sundress fluttered in the temperate autumn breeze that blew in through the windows. The purr and hum of the engine vibrated deliciously against my crotch where it was pressed against the seat, highlighting how little was between my skin and the open air. Strands of my hair teased out of my ponytail to tickle my neck and face. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes in enjoyment.

Rafe's touch on the bare flesh of my knee made me start slightly. He smiled as he watched the road. I smiled too and resumed my perusal of the increasingly rural surroundings. A minute later though, his hand left my knee so he could shift gears, and when it returned, it was markedly higher on my thigh, displacing the hem of my dress. I glanced at him again, but he only smirked at the road and slid his fingers increasingly upwards along the smooth skin of my leg.

My breath hitched then grew shallow, my eyes fixed on his expression while his touch made its unerring progress towards my panty-clad mound. I couldn't help myself and spread my thighs slightly in tacit encouragement, mentally urging him on.

When he finally brushed my pussy through the thin material of my underwear, I let out a tiny moan. His teasing seemed to have awoken my every nerve ending to full responsiveness and even his feather-light touch was enough to get my juices going, the wetness only increasing when he felt out my clit through the fabric and focused his efforts.

My awareness of the road disappeared as my focus zeroed in on his fingers. Rafe increased the pressure against my tiny nub and my moans grew in direct proportion. I felt the material between us grow saturated and slippery, the slight texture of it becoming masked by my own enthusiastic secretions. Abruptly, his fingers hooked around the edge of my panties and bared me completely to the air and I gasped at the cool rush.

I didn't have long to register the new sensation however before I felt one of his long digits slide downward over my clit, eliciting a whine of pleasure from my throat, before it slipped easily inside of me. My still-tender flesh opened eagerly to his touch and flooded the rest of me with bliss so that when he added a second finger, I could only let my head fall back and whimper at the extra fullness. He pumped his fingers in and out in a slow, steady pace, the heel of his hand rubbing occasionally against my swollen clit and I rocked my hips against him, lost in the mounting feeling. I could feel the beginnings of my first orgasm of the day curling within my belly.

Before I could reach it though, his hand withdrew again and I groaned, my eyes opening to glare at him in heavy-lidded protest. He was shifting gears again, but this time, he wasn't smiling as he glanced at me, his features fixed instead in what recognized with quickening pulse as lust.

Rafe quickly maneuvered the car through a turn onto a wooded dirt and gravel road, the bumps making my breasts jiggle below the demure neckline of my dress. He didn't touch me again, but it wasn't necessary to maintain the state of my arousal because almost as soon as we had rounded out of sight of the main road, he pulled over onto a pseudo-shoulder of the drive, red and ochre leaves crunching under the wheels.

The engine had scarcely stopped rumbling before he climbed out and strode around to my side. Opening the door, he leaned across me to release my seatbelt then swiftly gripped the back of my head to press his mouth to mine in a devouring kiss. I hummed in delight and wrapped my arms around his neck, sliding my tongue against his, the taste of him inflaming my need.

I squeaked as he slid his arms beneath me and lifted me effortlessly from the car. Rafe released my mouth long enough to transfer his lips to the corner of my jaw, inhaling deeply then licking and nipping at the skin there, making me tighten my arms around his neck and whimper with longing. I was right at the brink of begging when he set me down just as suddenly, spinning me around to press against me from behind.

His hands found my breasts and I covered them with my own small ones, feeling the strength of the bones sliding under his flesh even while he located my nipples through my dress and bra to pinch them withjustthe right amount of pressure. I let my head fall back into his chest and he started nipping at my neck again, cueing my hips to gyrate back into the large bulge I could feel pushing against my ass.

That was all it took. He urged me to bend over the hood of his car with a hand between my shoulder blades and a growl in his throat, then hurried to flip the flowing material of my skirt over my waist. The metal of the hood was warm under my palms and the autumn air was cool against my exposed skin. I looked over my shoulder to see him hastily undoing his pants but he didn't bother taking off my underwear, instead taking advantage of the way the soaked gusset was still pushed to the side. Without further delay or a word spoken between us, he lined himself up with his hand, rubbing the silky head of his dick against my slick flesh, and plunged inside.

I cried out as I was stretched and he grunted in satisfaction, holding inside of me a moment as we both relished the renewed physical connection. Then he started fucking me in earnest.

The new angle of this position had his cock hitting deeper inside of me than ever before, or maybe it was just that with me bent over being taken from behind, there was no mitigating factor to slow his penetration. He bottomed out with every thrust, sending shockwaves of pleasure and tingles of pain through me each time he banged against my cervix. I yelped and moaned, arching my ass higher, an ardent participant to the assault.

Rafe slowed his pace long enough to brush the straps of my dress and bra from my shoulders so that it could be coaxed down, exposing the pebbles of my nipples to his direct touch to be rolled and pinched while I purred at the added stimulation. He used his grip on my tits to pull me back to his chest again, and pressed his lips to my shoulder, his breath hot and moist, his cock still in my pussy, keeping me pinned on and against his solidity. We rocked like that for a minute, slow, almost dancing, my eyes closed and head swimming with delight.

He couldn't sustain it though, driven by primordial need for completion, and bent us both at the waist so that I had to brace myself against the car again while he started thrusting hard. Long, deep strokes to renew the pressure on my cervix, the pace increasing as his grip shifted to my hips. I gasped again, this time in pain alone as his fingers dug into the bruises from our first time together, only now really starting to manifest as purple blooms against my fair skin. Thankfully, I was quickly distracted by a roll of his pelvis while he was hilted inside me and I let my breath out in an appreciative moan. 


An answering growl issued from behind me and his thrusts grew faster, and even harder. The pain of his ironlike fingers digging into my bruised flesh was a distraction, but not enough of one to impede the growing tension of orgasm that was winding inside me. I used my braced arms on the car to throw my weight back onto his impaling cock, assisting in my own debauchery, straining for the peak, and his punishing grip on my hips ensured that over half his length slammed into me at every stroke so that my breath was forced out of me with each impact as a panting squeak, my tits jiggling beneath me.

I writhed against him, the slapping of his pelvis into my ass and the wet sounds of my cunt growing distant as I felt his rubbing cock at last pushing me into that final ascent.Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes...Teeth at the back of my neck, hot, pinching, but it didn't matter because I was there. Rafe fucked into me twice more and I came with a sharp cry, light exploding behind my closed eyelids, my whole body seizing with pleasure, my pussy rippling around his ravaging cock.

He didn't slow down, even though as I started to come back to awareness, I was so sensitive that the continued stimulation brought tears to my eyes. But just as I was about to beg him to go easy, his grip tightened even further and he hilted himself in me, cumming with a savage rumble as he emptied his balls into my tight cunt.

We remained that way for a moment, until my arms would no longer support me and I sank to rest my torso on the hood of the car, still comfortably warm against my nipples, my heartbeat pulsing against the hard surface through my ribcage. I leaned there trembling and panting, letting the swirling pleasure of the afterglow flow through my tired limbs, but I gasped out an involuntary whimper of pain as Rafe's fingers unclenched from my hips at last.

"Shit," he breathed, still catching his own wind. I could feel one of his palms hovering just over my skin, as though to soothe away the hurt. "Baby, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

I turned my head so I could look over my shoulder and found him gazing at me, concern etched in his handsome face. I managed a tired smile. "More than okay. That was... Wow."

Rafe tucked a piece of hair off my sweaty forehead and his fingers lingered tenderly on my cheek. "I got carried away. I should have known better. But you're just so fucking sexy and you felt sogood..."

This time, I laughed and levered myself up to lean my head against his chest. Thankfully, the movement hid my wince of pain as the change of angle caused his softening length to slip from my well-used pussy. His arms wrapped around me and I hugged them closer, sighing in contentment.

"That makes two of us then," I told him and I felt him relax.

"You sure I didn't hurt you?" He asked, squeezing me a little closer.

I edged around the darker parts of the truth and told him, "It was amazing, Rafe. Seriously. Just... not quite that intense every time, maybe?"

He turned me in his arms and tilted my chin up to take my lips in a sweet kiss, every bit as gentle as he had been ferocious just minutes before. "Deal," he murmured. "I'll keep a better eye on my limits from now on."

Then he kissed me again and I melted into him, letting the aches subside into the bliss of being surrounded by his solid warmth.

We drove around for another hour or so before grabbing some lunch and then returning to my apartment. Cara's continued presence there meant that we didn't have sex again that day, though I could tell that Rafe wanted to from his lingering glances and the way that he kept casually touching my butt and neck and chest. I still wanted him, but after the morning's round, I found myself grateful for the rest.

He ultimately decided that it would be best if he went home that night to sleep at his own house, and allayed my pouting protests with the assurance that he would come over again soon. I wasn't a big fan, but I also knew my limits. After he had gone, it didn't take me long to go to bed myself and I quickly fell into a solid sleep of contented exhaustion.

***

Over the span of the next few weeks, we managed to arrange plenty of opportunities to be together and Rafe was noticeably moderate each time. Solicitous and careful, when we undressed each other, it always led to lovemaking, never fucking. I cooed and melted under the sweet attention of his skilled body, coaxed purring to the smooth crest of sweeping orgasms. His own climaxes were likewise a little tamer, though he didn't seem to be complaining any, and as my bruises faded away, he grew a little more ardent. Still, I got the idea that he felt he had crossed a line that day on the wooded road, and was vigilant against any repeat of that behavior.

Every now and then I found myself thinking wistfully of our enthusiastic, unrestrained fucking from before, but these thoughts were quickly swept aside as soon as he started touching me, and I think I could have lived in near-perfect contentment with that as the sexual norm if not for what happened later.

I was off work on Tuesday night, and Cara was out with a guy who she was, in her words, "test-driving" so I arranged for Rafe to swing by after he finished up with his own work and spend the night. He said he'd be there by nine. I attempted to busy myself until then by picking up the apartment, having a late dinner, and doing a little writing. I also checked on the clock compulsively and laughed at myself a little for still getting so excited to see him, but I couldn't help myself and kept glancing at its creeping progress.

Nine o'clock came and went, and I started to get a little concerned. He wasn't usually late. I was about to call his house when I heard a knock at the door.Finally, I thought and skipped to open it. I looked up, grinning and preparing to a mock-scolding, and immediately went stock still.

It wasn't Rafe standing there. It was Cassian Grey.

"Hello, Miss Dalton."

"What are... How... How did you find me?" My voice shook as I watched him with wide eyes. That wasn't the right question at all; I should have been fierce and indignant at this threatening behavior and total violation of my privacy. But I couldn't seem to come up with the words for anything else.

His smile was smooth, confident and cold. "Oh, it was quite easy, really. The internet is an amazing tool, after all. One can discover most anything with such ease if one knows how to look. With just your name —and it is a fairly distinctive one— I was able to learn a great deal about you.

"For example," he stepped closer, looking serenely down at me with those frozen black eyes, "I learned that your father perished in a car accident when you were eight. You were orphaned, your mother having passed some time before, so you went to live with your paternal grandparents not far from here. You graduated from high school a year early and now work as a waitress in the small restaurant off Fourth Street while attending the local community college."

He smiled again and I shivered. "In your spare hours, you are an active member of several literary websites where you submit the occasional story. And as for your home here, that was merely a matter of following you from work." He paused, then finished, "So, you see, 'finding you' was really quite simple."

My voice was very small when I finally spoke. "What do you want from me?"

"Oh," he said softly, "I suspect you know." His hand reached out and he trailed cold, impossibly cold fingers along the outside of my neck. Pleasure, sudden, alien and alarming flared under his touch. I sucked in a breath.

"Please," I whimpered, looking up at him, imploring.

His smile widened in a way that should have been friendly, but there was no warmth in it. Nothing warm about any part of him. "Please, what, Selene?" His fingertips flattened gently along my jugular and I felt myself swooning at the unnatural pleasure that seemed to radiate from where he touched me.

"Don't." I gasped, taking a stumbling step backwards. His hand fell away from my skin and I was suddenly able to breathe again, my head clearing. "Please leave me alone." I restated more clearly.

"You make me uncomfortable, and my boyfriend will be here any minute." I warned, and I thought I did a decent job of sounding like I wasn't about to collapse into a sobbing ball of terror. "If you come here again, I will call the police."

He regarded me for a moment, his face in an expression of not-quite surprise. Almost considering. Then he shrugged a lean shoulder. "As you like. I will go." I knew without question that there was an unspoken "for now" at the end of that statement, but I said nothing. I just wanted him to leave so I could call the police anyway.

As he started to go, he turned back and said casually, "Please extend my greetings to thatboyfriendof yours." He raised an elegant hand in parting gesture. "Goodnight, Miss Dalton." Then he was gone. I let the door swing shut behind him.

My legs felt suddenly very unsteady and I sagged back against the wall. I realized I was breathing in shuddering gasps, my whole body shaking. I made an effort to calm myself, but my heart kept beating in a frightened, fluttering tattoo, as if to pump as much blood as possible to my suddenly chilled limbs. And Iwascold. It was like the frigidity of his touch had seeped all through me, imbuing my flesh with icy fear.

Wrapping my arms around myself, I tried to hold in my shivers, but to no use. I felt small and scared and terribly vulnerable and I was nearly overwhelmed with a need for Rafe to be with me already. To hold me and tell me that everything was just fine. To warm me. To support me. To be a large, fierce shield between me and Cassian Grey.

Where was he, anyway? With an effort, I brought my eyes up the clock on the wall. 9:46. He was supposed to be here forty-five minutes ago.

A knock at the door made me jump with a sound that was half sob.

I looked at the door, something close to panic swelling in my chest. Was it Cassian again? If it was, what would I do? I debated not opening it at all.Just go and call the police,I told myself. He might have a gun, or, or...

The knock repeated, this time a little more loudly, and as I remained hunched there, frozen, it sounded again. Whoever it was, they weren't going away. Taking deep, gulping breaths, I straightened away from the wall and inched further into the hall. My heartbeat pulsed in my ears, almost overpowering the sounds of my ragged breathing and the muffled call that issued from the other side of the door.

"Selene?"

It was Rafe. My whole body sagged in relief and I stumbled to the door to wrench it open, almost swaying into him. His hands came out quickly to steady me with a firm grip on my shoulders. Those golden eyes focused intently on my face.

"What happened?" He demanded, his rich voice layered with concern.

His expression shifted abruptly, his hands tightening. "What did he do to you?" He growled.

I leaned into him gratefully, letting him enclose me in a fierce embrace. "Nothing," I mumbled. "Nothing. He just... he just scared me."

A growl issued from Rafe's chest at that, but he said nothing. Instead, his arms tightened around me as he guided me inside and closed the door.

He held me, rubbing up and down my back soothingly, his lips brushing the top of my head. Slowly, as I focused on his steady heartbeat and the heat from his body seeped into mine, it pushed aside some of the near-panic that had gripped me. I found that with the return of warmth, my mind began to process more clearly again. It was then that I really heard what he'd said. I went very still.

12