Moral Climate Ch. 05

Story Info
Time to meet Tina's daughters.
4.2k words
4.72
42.6k
12

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 08/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

There are six chapters in all. You may want to read the previous chapters before reading this one. The story has been edited by Estragon.

*

I couldn't believe I was more nervous going to meet Tina's two teenage daughters than I have been meeting heads of companies. I wanted it to go right, my future with Tina depended on it. I had no idea what to expect. I arrive at their house. It was a beautiful home. Tina and her deceased husband had done quite well.

As I got out of the car and headed up the walkway I could hear one of the girls yell from inside the house, "He's here!" I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Tina opened the door and was smiling. "Come in Jeff." Her two daughters were standing there. They were two beautiful young girls, but that was no surprise since they looked like their mother.

"Jeff, these are my daughters Bev and Sue. You need to know that their bark is much worse than their bite."

Her youngest daughter Sue said, "Mom, that was so lame. We're just two girls that are intrigued about our mother's life when she was our age. Hi Mr. Adams, I'm pleased to meet you." She held out her hand for me to shake. I took her hand in both of mine and shook it lightly.

"If it's all right with you young ladies, you can call me, Jeff. I'm please to meet you Sue, and you, Beth," as I took her hand and shook it also.

"Would you like something to drink?" ask Tina.

"Coffee would be fine if you have it made," I replied.

"How do you take it?" asked Sue.

"Black would be fine; I sometimes use French vanilla or hazelnut flavoring."

"Oh my gosh, that's how Mom takes hers," said Sue.

I sat down and we talk about the company and general things and Sue asked if she could ask me a few questions. She said she asked her mother the same questions earlier and she wanted to see how compatible our answers were.

I told her I would answer them as best as I could. Tina, Beth and Sue were sitting on the couch and I was sitting in a chair. Beth had brought me a cup of coffee and I thanked her. She smiled at me. So far so good.

"What's your favorite restaurant? No looking at Mom for hints," said Sue.

I did look at Tina and she was laughing. "Well, I don't have one favorite restaurant but if it was seafood, then it would probably be the Red Lobster, for Italian I would say the Olive Garden."

"Mom said the same thing. Mom, you didn't call him and tell him your answers, did you?"

"No Sue, you just asked me the questions an hour ago. Maybe Jeff and I have a lot in common."

"OK, Jeff, what's your favorite movie of all time and why? No looking at Mom," replied Sue.

"Let me think about this one. I would have to say The Raiders of the Lost Ark, because I like Harrison Ford movies but mostly because it was the first movie I saw with your mom. If we're talking chic flicks I would go with Titanic. That was one awesome movie."

"I can't believe that you two didn't talk about it. Mom gave the same answers. Ok, this one won't be so easy. You're from Michigan but lived for eighteen years in Ohio; I read all about you in the articles mom cut out. Who do you root for, Michigan or Ohio State in football?" Sue was smiling, this has always been a huge rivalry.

"Sue, I need to explain something to you before answering. I want to be honest with you. While I was growing up it was the Big Ten Conference. But everybody always called it the big two and little eight. Most every year either Michigan or Ohio State would win the championship. It always aggravated me.

"You see, the Big Ten also had Michigan State in it and they hardly ever mention them in the Big Ten, but every year they would have a big game and beat either Ohio State or Michigan. So to answer honestly, I'd have to say I would root for the Michigan State Spartans."

Sue turned to her mother. "Mom, you must have told him. Your answers are all similar."

"Honey, Jeff told me that story about the Big Ten many years ago and since I liked him I agreed with him and rooted for Michigan State ever since. No one is trying to put anything over on you."

"Sue, I'm not a big sports fan. I like sports but I'm not a die-hard fan of any team. If the Cleveland Indians play the Detroit Tigers, I really don't care who wins. The same goes for the Browns and Lions. If I go to a game I root for the home team wherever I am. One exception is I do like the Detroit Red Wings."

"So does Mom," said Sue. "What about music? What's your favorite?"

"No favorites, but I'm a big oldies but goodies fan. I also have recently been listening to the Celtic Women. Their music calms me and I love the sounds of Ireland. Kind of like the music from Titanic. So, did I pass the test?"

"You and Mom could have been twins," replied Sue.

"Now, I have a question for you girls. Where would you like to go for lunch?"

"The Outback Steak House if you don't mind," said Beth. "It's mine and Sue's favorite."

"Sounds good to me, I've always liked a good steak."

Beth came up to me and asked me if she could ask me a question.

"Of course, what is it?"

She handed me her mother's yearbook. "We read all the saying that people wrote in Mom's book. A lot of them saying, 'Best of luck with Jeff,' or 'We wish you and Jeff the best life ever together,' I can go on but I think you get the idea. Why didn't you sign Mom's yearbook? She told us she signed yours."

I took a deep breath before answering. "Your mom and I had an argument which I totally regret. Your grandmother forbid your mother to see me or me her. I figured if I signed her yearbook and her mother saw it she might get in trouble and that's the last thing I wanted. Do you have a pen?"

I took the pen and opened it up to the last page of Tina's yearbook. I wrote, 'To the girl that I will never forget. You will be in my heart and always a part of me. Love, Jeff.'

Beth read it and had tears in her eyes. She showed it to Sue who then gave it to her mom. "You still like Mom don't you?" asked Sue.

"Sue, you're not suppose to ask questions like that. Some things are personal and you have to respect that," replied Tina.

"I'm sorry Jeff, but I can tell Mom likes you too. You're the first man she has invited over since Dad passed away."

"I asked him over because you girls asked me if you could meet him," said Tina.

"Give it up Mom," said Beth. "You're going to lose this argument. Are you really going to say that's the only reason you invited him here? Sue and I can both tell you two have feeling for each other and it's ok with us; right Sue?"

"Right! I agree! Now can we go to the Outback? I'm getting hungry."

I have to say that I loved the spunk in these girls. I believe they could hold their own with anyone. Not only were they pretty but also very smart. They must have asked me a hundred questions during lunch. Everything from where I was born to if I was ever married and if I like kids.

I answered all their questions as honestly as I could. I thought they would know if I was lying and I wanted their trust.

****

That evening we did make it to Jenny and Mark's place. It was a nice party with mainly drinks and snacks. It was more of a get together of old friends then a big party but it was very nice. Jenny greeted Tina and I when we arrived. She introduced me to some of the people I didn't know.

Most were at the reunion the night before but I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone. I saw Jenny alone in the kitchen and went in to talk to her. I told her it was a nice party and I was glad I came.

I needed to ask her about Tina. "Jenny, what did you say to Tina?" She looked a bit shy but I knew she wouldn't lie to me; as far as I know she never has. "Did you tell her about us?"

"Yes, but let me explain. I promise you that no one else knows. Not even Mark. It accidentally came out about ten years ago at the fifteenth reunion. Tina and I both were a little drunk and were alone talking. The subject of sex came around and Tina asked, 'Jen, I know it's personal but we're like best friends. How many men have you been with?'

"I told her she had to go first and she said she had been with three counting her husband Ben. I told her I've only been with one other man besides Mark but it was before we were married. She then said she didn't think it was such a big deal. She had a boyfriend in college who took her virginity. She said she actually gave it away.

"According to Tina it hurt and didn't last very long. After the first time she said she got used to it but rarely climaxed. Her second partner was with a guy she dated while working at the bank after she graduated. She said it was so mundane that she faked an orgasm just to get it over with.

"She did say Ben was the best and lasted the longest but the sex was always the same. It was missionary position but at least she had orgasms. She told me, 'I just don't understand why some women think it's so great'.

"That's when I said, that's because you've never been with Jeff. I knew I had said it but was to late to take it back. She looked at me and said, 'You had sex with Jeff? My Jeff? How could you?'

"I went on and told her the truth about not being with anyone else except Mark and she had broken up with you and that I really cared for you too even though I loved Mark. We talked for awhile and she cried. I told her I was sorry but she told me she wasn't crying about me being with you.

"She said she had her chance with you and blew it. Now she would never know if it was her or her lovers who weren't so good. Please promise me you won't tell her. She's my best friend now."

I promised Jenny that it was still our secret but if Tina ever asked me if I had sex with Jenny that I wouldn't lie. Jenny was pretty positive it was something Tina would never ask me because of their friendship. I hoped she was right but I did find out a lot about Tina's past.

****

Life was quite busy the next few weeks. I would spend time in both the Ohio and Michigan plant. I was showing the ropes to my successor and Dad was explaining the processes he put in place to me. Every time I was in Michigan I made sure to stop by and see Tina and the girls.

The company had an apartment that I could use for three months to live in till I found a place of my own. I chose to live there instead of at my parents' house mainly for privacy. When I would take Tina out on a date or even for dinner we needed a place to make love.

The last thing we needed would be for her daughters to catch us in a compromising position. We couldn't get together every time because sometimes I would go to her house and she would make us dinner and the girls would want to do something.

We went to movies and even to the beach. It was a pretty hot summer. The girls wore two piece bathing suits and Tina chose a more modest one piece. The girls would treat me like family and even asked about meeting my parents. I actually set it up and we went to my parents' home the following weekend.

My parents loved Tina, which didn't surprise me in the least. They loved the girls and how they were very respectful. They would both sit and listen to my dad talk about the good old days. I thought they were just being nice but they were really interested in what my dad had to say.

My sister Hope was there for dinner and was quite impressed with the girls. She pulled me aside to talk to me and I was ready for her to find something bad about Tina like she did with everyone else I dated.

"Jeff, she's gorgeous but more than that, she's in love with you," said Hope. "Don't lose this one, it would be the biggest mistake you ever made."

"So how do you know this?" I asked Hope.

"When she looks at you, she has love in her eyes. I see the same thing when you look at her. She's the one you've been waiting for Jeff. Don't screw it up."

On our way back to Tina's house we got in a discussion about amusement parks. Bev said that they had been to Cedar Point a few times and loved it. They said they were roller coaster freaks.

I asked them if they have ever been to Kings Island and they said they hadn't but would love to go. Sue looked at me and said, "Jeff, would you take us to Kings Island?"

I said, "Maybe, we'll see. When do you have in mind?"

Bev jumped in and said, "Let's go for Mom's birthday. It's next weekend. Can we Jeff? Please!"

I looked over at Tina and she was laughing. "Why are you laughing so hard?" I asked.

"I knew the girls would have you wrapped around their finger in no time."

"That's not totally true. I really like them and really would enjoy taking them to the amusement park. Do you have a problem going there for your birthday?" The girls kept quiet and waited for their mother to answer.

"No, I don't have a problem taking the girls but we would have to stay overnight. Also, I would like to see the shows but I'm not real keen on riding on many rides."

Bev jumped in again. "Mom, we can ask Angie and Barb to come with us. That way you won't have to ride that much. We went with them to Cedar Point last year, it would be like returning the favor."

"Who's Angie and Barb?" I asked.

"They're my brother Jim's daughters. They're close to the same age as Bev and Sue. They are nice girls too and they all get along."

"I'll tell you what. It will be a nice ending to the summer. I'll pick up the tickets for the six of us and you get with your brother and make sure he's ok with it. I'll get the two-day pass. That way we can leave later in the morning on Friday and go to the aquatic park.

"It's all kind of swimming and water tubes, a wave machine and a ton of slides. Then we can get a good night sleep and get up early and hit the park on Saturday. On Sunday, on the way home we'll have dinner at the Red Lobster for your birthday."

Before Tina could even answer the girls were all over her telling her how much fun it would be and what a great mom she was. Needless to say Tina agreed and when I looked over at her she knew what I was thinking and smiled. What was I thinking? The girls might have me wrapped around their finger but I wasn't the only one.

****

We left early Friday morning. It would be about a five-hour drive. The girls were so happy. Angie and Barb were almost as sweet as Bev and Sue. Tina's brother Jim offered us his van to make it a lot more comfortable.

As soon as we arrived we went to our rooms. I had two rooms, with two queen size double beds each, and an adjoining door. Angie spoke up and asked, "Who's sleeping where?"

Tina said, "Us girls will have this room and Jeff will have the other."

"Really Mom?" said Bev. "We have four queen size beds and you just want to use three? Angie, Barb, Sue and I will sleep in here, two per bed. You and Jeff will each have your own bed in the other room."

"I don't know," said Tina.

"Look Mom, I don't think you would want two of us girls sleeping in the same room with Jeff if it isn't necessary. He's your boyfriend and there are two beds. Besides, you wear those old granny pajamas. I'm sure they won't turn Jeff on." I had to laugh when Bev said that.

Sue decided to join the conversation. "Jeff, do you promise to stay in your own bed and not get into Mom's?"

"Yes, I promise," I replied, with another laugh thinking about the granny pajamas.

"There Mom, it's settled. We all trust Jeff to keep his word," replied Sue.

We all got changed and headed for the aquatic beach. It was fantastic! Tina and I did a few of the inner tube rides and even the wave machine. After awhile we laid on the beach while the girls tried every water ride possible.

I saw a couple of boys bothering the girls. Tina told me they could handle it but I wanted to make sure. I walked up to the girls and Bev said, "Hi Dad! Want to ride the tube with us?"

I had to smile as the boys quickly disappeared. Bev told me thanks for the help but they would have handled it but never said how. I did end up going in the tube with the girls before heading back to Tina. The girls made me wonder what it would have been like to have kids of my own. I really liked them a lot.

Around seven we went back to our rooms and got dressed for dinner. Barb told me that her dad gave them money to pay for their expenses but I told her that the summer getaway was on me. She could use her money to buy her own souvenir.

We got back in time to see the nightly fireworks. After that we headed up to our rooms. Tina and I were tired but the girls were still going strong. Tina put on her granny jammies and the girls laughed. I thought she looked kind of cute. "They're comfortable," said Tina.

I had put on shorts and a t-shirt to sleep in since the girls were in an adjoining room. We went to bed but I did kiss Tina goodnight. It felt like we almost got away with something. The girls were watching TV and it was on kind of loud. The girls were all laughing and Tina told them, "Keep it down in there, us old people need our sleep."

One of the girls got up and pulled the adjoining door closed. After awhile it got quiet, but Tina and I were still awake. "Are you going to come to my bed?" asked Tina. "We just have to be quiet."

"I can't," I said. "I promised Sue to stay in my bed." With that, the granny pajamas came off and Tina was in my bed. I slipped off my shorts as Tina joined me.

"They didn't say anything about me getting in your bed," said Tina. "You just have to be a gentleman."

We kissed and hugged. After awhile I went down on her. When she started to come she had to put her face into the pillow to help keep quiet. She then got up and rode me. She really seemed to like this position. I did too because I could see her face, play with her tits and at the same time watch my cock get covered with her juices.

The only thing was we couldn't cuddle for long. We didn't want to oversleep and the girls find us in the same bed. The next morning there was a knock on our door at seven. It was Bev and she asked if we were decent. "Of course," replied Tina.

Bev opened the door and said it was after seven and we needed to start getting ready if we wanted to be the first ones in the park. We later found out she left a call notice for seven at the front desk. These girls were smart.

Tina took a shower and I took mine. We went down to the restaurant and had a good breakfast. They had a breakfast buffet. After eating we headed to the park.

The girls rode every roller coaster there. By being there so early they didn't have a long wait. Later in the afternoon they rode the rides that weren't as crowded. We all ate lunch together and the girls were back to the rides. Tina and I saw all the shows. I did get her on one roller coaster and we rode the water rides with the girls and got soaking wet.

It was hot out and we dried off in no time at all. I had to wonder what all I missed by not having a family. I was having more fun with Tina and the girls than I've had in a long time.

That night it was back to bed but Bev told us no calls to get up early. We had till noon to check out. This time the girls were wiped out. I closed the door as Tina got into my bed. We made love again and for the first time I took her doggie style.

She loved it, only she said she couldn't see in my eyes. We fell asleep and when I woke up around eight the next morning I had a piss hard-on. When I got back to the bed, Tina had slept with me but she mussed up her bed. She was in that fetal position where I could see her ass and pussy lips.

I pushed my hard cock against her pussy lips and first she moaned and then woke up. "Jeff the girls might hear; we can't do it now."

She rolled over on her back and her one leg went over my thigh as I pushed into her. "You're rotten, you know that," she said.

I whispered, "Do you want me to pull out? Just say so."

"No, but be quiet; god, it feels so good."

We only lasted about five minutes. I came and her pussy was pulsating. It was then we heard the toilet flush in the adjoining bedroom. Tina quickly got up and ran into the bathroom. A couple of minutes later I heard the shower. I slipped on my t-shirt and shorts.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers
12